Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are being brought down the path of darkness, they must see what the [CB]. This time around it is different the people will have a choice, they are see the agenda. The Fed has begun changing their structure, this is the beginning, this will continue as more is exposed. The people are at an economic crossroads, they will have to choose between economic freedom or the [CB]. Trump and the patriots just made another move. The has been planned from the beginning, the chess match has already been won by Trump, we are just watching the remainder of the game. The transition begins in the 4th quarter and the push out of the darkness begins after Feb 2022 with the Truth. The truth is a force of nature that cannot be stopped, once people learn the truth it is the end of the [DS]. The people will be pulled out the darkness and into the light, facts and truth will do this.
- Economic experts pushed back on the Biden administration’s claim that widespread supply chain issues in the U.S. were the result of its successful economic agenda.
- “Demand is up because income is up because the president has successfully guided this economy out of the teeth of a terrifying recession,” Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said during an interview Sunday.
- More than half of American adults said an item they recently shopped for was out of stock while 54% encountered the same issue online shopping, according to a Morning Consult survey published Friday.
- “This isn’t the first time that we’ve had increases in our shipment activity,” Casey Mulligan, former White House Council of Economic Advisers chief economist and a University of Chicago professor, told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released the third quarter review of average weekly wages [Main Data Here]. The results of the year-over-year comparison should alarm everyone. This is a very serious data point that likely means we are in a recession, it just has not been quantified yet.
- By now everyone knows the term “stagflation”, which means a stagnant economy and large inflation (price increases), the easiest comparison is Jimmy Carter economic program in the 1970’s. What you are seeing here is a comparison of weekly wages for the third quarter (July, Aug, Sept) of this year, compared to the weekly average wages in 2020:
- Weekly wages went up a sum total of seven bucks [$7/1,000 = 0.7%] year over year. THAT is ridiculously low. However, worse yet look at all the categories of workers who saw an actual decline in wages. This is not a decline in wage value, this is an actual decline in net wages earned. WAGES HAVE DROPPED !
- ♦ Now Factor Inflation – The inflation rate is stunning [Table 7 data Here]. Examples: Beef costs 20% more (year over year). Bacon costs 20% more. Eggs cost 12% more. Peanut butter costs 10% more. Home heating oil costs 42% more. Unleaded gasoline costs 43% more. Natural gas costs 20% more. Used cars are 24% more. The list goes on (SEE HERE).
- “Crops can be damaged if they are planted or harvested late, and the insurance provided by the Agriculture Department requires that seeds are put in the ground and produce is pulled by a particular date to be fully insured,” according to the report.
- President Biden last week announced plans to increase the capacity of the Port of Los Angeles by extending its hours. So far, it is not working.
- Biden announced on Wednesday of last week that the Port of Los Angeles has agreed to go to 24/7 operations. Essentially, this would mean allowing cargo owners to pick up goods between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- “This is the first key step to moving our entire freight transportation and logistical supply chain nationwide to a 24/7 system,” Biden said.
- He added that it could be a “game changer.”
- After a week, the game is largely the same. There are a record number of container ships in the waters near the Port of LA and the Port of Long Beach, which together handle 40 percent of container traffic coming into the U.S. The Port of Long Beach opened itself up to similar nighttime and weekend shifts a few weeks ago.
- The problem is that there have been no requests from cargo owners to use the red-eye shift at the Port of L.A., according to a person familiar with the operations of the port. It’s not clear if Long Beach has seen a pickup in demand for loading trucks during the 3 am. to 8 a.m. time slot.
- The Federal Reserve announced sweeping new rules for its top officials Thursday, banning trading in individual stocks and bonds.
- Those new rules come on the heels of a swelling ethics controversy over whether central bank officials should be able to trade while their policies can and often do move markets.
- Officials will be restricted primarily to owning mutual funds, which they will have to hold for a year and will need permission to buy or sell.
Structure change coming?
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) October 21, 2021
- Just 41% of the public approve of President Joe Biden’s job performance, compared with 52% who disapprove, according to the CNBC All-America Economic Survey.
- Fifty percent now approve of his Covid-19 handling, compared with 53% in July, and 45% disapprove, compared with just 38%.
- Inflation now ties with the coronavirus as the biggest concern for Americans, up 16 points from the prior survey.
- Bobulinski’s statement also seemingly authenticates at least one of the bombshell emails obtained by the New York Post, purportedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop retrieved from a computer repair store in Delaware. The statement also contradicts claims from some Democrats that a Russian disinformation campaign is at the center of the burgeoning scandal currently engulfing the Biden campaign in the final days of the election.
- Bobulinski said in a press statement he released Wednesday night:
My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.
- According to Bobulinski, the use of the term “the Big Guy” in one such email was a direct reference to Joe Biden himself.
- JEFFREY Epstein’s notorious Zorro Ranch had three computer rooms “the size of houses” to spy on famous guests including Prince Andrew, one of the pedophile’s victims has claimed.
- Former employee Maria Farmer alleges footage would include the Duke of York’s alleged seven-day stay at Epstein’s 33,339 square foot desert estate in New Mexico in 2000.
- reveal a huge underground floor, around 8,000 sq ft in size, which includes exercise, massage and jacuzzi rooms, later transformed into a pool area.
- They also show three unusually large “mechanical rooms” on this lower floor.
- Farmer claims the rooms, usually for a boiler and electrics, were packed with Epstein and alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell’s computers and video equipment for his spying network.
- “These rooms were enormous – bigger than houses. I have no idea why anyone needs so many computers in one room.
- “There were pinhole cameras to record everything on every estate. The cameras were ubiquitous. You couldn’t see them unless they were pointed out to you.”
- Epstein had many guests at his ranch over the years, including Prince Andrew, who allegedly vacationed there with his neurosurgeon ‘friend’ Dr Melanie Walker, whom former Zorro housekeeper Deidre Stratton described as “beautiful, young and brilliant”.
- China has carried out two tests of an orbital vehicle believed to be a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile
- First test took place on July 27 while second took place on August 13, intelligence sources have claimed
- Scientists are still trying to work out exactly what the ‘weapon’ is capable of and say it appears to ‘defy the laws of physics’ and is unlike any technology the US has developed
- Beijing has acknowledged one of the tests, but says it was actually launching a ‘peaceful’ civilian spacecraft
- Circle-back Psaki said — incredulously, but not for her — “We welcome stiff competition.”
- John Ratcliffe, . said the following about the missile test
- U.S. intelligence has been aware of Chinese hypersonic tests since 2013 and Ratcliffe said that when he was DNI, he commissioned and cleared several intelligence products on the state of Chinese hypersonics.
- “But I don’t want obscure the point,” Ratcliffe said, as I transcribed from the below video:
“This is a really troubling development. It’s not surprising but it’s… frankly one of the reasons last year I increased our intelligence spending on China by 20 percent.
“Our intelligence very clearly told us that there are discrete areas — hypersonics was one of them — where we didn’t know exactly where the Chinese were, but we were afraid that they were ahead of us in terms of hypersonic technologies.”
- “China [is] attempting to dominate us economically, technologically, and militarily,” Ratcliffe warned, “and this is all part of why I called for increased spending on China and why there has to be a greater focus and influence on this, going forward.”
- Ratcliffe’s points out that the, U.S. currently has 14 ballistic missile submarines, each of which carries a maximum of 20 missiles with multiple, independently-targeted warheads. The subs serve as undetectable launch platforms for intercontinental missiles and are designed specifically for stealth and the precise delivery of nuclear warheads.
- Translation: If Xi Jinping and his Communist comrades in Beijing were foolish enough to take out, say, Los Angeles or New York, with a hypersonic missile or two, the United States Navy has the current capability to turn every major Chinese city into a parking lot in retaliation.
- WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. regulators on Wednesday signed off on extending COVID-19 boosters to Americans who got the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine and said anyone eligible for an extra dose can get a brand different from the one they received initially.
- Sheriff’s offices surrounding the metropolitan area of Chicago are stating they will not send their officers to cover the shortfall in city police officers as an outcome of the vaccine mandate. Keep in mind the elected county sheriff is the highest constitutional officer inside each region.
- Chicago Mayor Lightfoot has released all the city officers who refused the vaccine mandate. Factually it makes no sense according to DuPage County Sheriff James Mendrick, who points out that his office does not have mandatory vaccines and as a result could only be providing assistance with officers who may or may not be vaccinated.
- “It doesn’t make sense to say, ‘I only want my residents touching vaccinated people, but I’m going to send all these potentially unvaccinated people from other municipalities to replace them,’” Mendrick said.
BREAKING: @GovRonDeSantis just announced an Emergency Legislative Session to BAN private sector employee vaccine mandates
For the last 3 months, I’ve been the SOLE voice in the Florida Legislature fighting for this
This is a HUGE WIN for medical freedom
And a HUGE L for RINOs
— Rep. Anthony Sabatini (@AnthonySabatini) October 21, 2021
- Molecular biologist Richard H. Ebright posted a letter from the National Institute of Health (NIH) showing that an NIH grant did fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, contrary to what Dr. Anthony Fauci had testified to the Senate.
- Fauci testified to Senators at a hearing in May that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”
- However, the NIH’s October 20 letter to House Oversight Committee Ranking Member James Comer (R-KY) showed that the NIH grant, which was awarded to EcoHealth Alliance and then sub-awarded to the Wuhan lab, funded a research project during 2018 and 2019 that tested “if spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”
- The letter added: “In this limited experiment, laboratory mice infected with the SHC014 WIV1 bat coronavirus became sicker than those infected with the WIV1 bat coronavirus.”
- According to the Department of Health and Human Services, “gain-of-function” research is research that improves the ability of a pathogen to cause disease.
- Ebright tweeted that in the letter, the NIH “corrects untruthful assertions by NIH Director Collins and NIAID Director Fauci that NIH had not funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan.”
Guess who is responsible for millions of deaths around the world?
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
REGULATION OR KILL?
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
- Attorney General Merrick Garland admitted that the basis for targeting and potentially charging parents concerned about what their children are learning in schools with domestic terrorism was a letter from the National School Boards Association, not real evidence.
- “When did you first review the data showing this so-called disturbing uptick?” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan asked during a House Judiciary hearing on Thursday.
- “I read the letter, and we have been seeing over time—” Garland began before Jordan interrupted him.
- “So you read the letter? That’s your source?” Jordan asked incredulously. “Is there some study, some effort, some investigation someone did that, said there’s been a disturbing uptick, or you just take the words of the National School Board Association?”
- Garland then confirmed it wasn’t until NSBA contacted him that his department began to investigate claims of violence and terrorism.
- During his hearing, Garland also confirmed that no one involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot has been charged with “insurrection.”
Rep. @chiproytx presses AG Garland on the Loudoun County sexual assault scandal.
GARLAND: “This sounds like a state case, and I’m not familiar with it…I don’t know any of the facts of this case.” pic.twitter.com/VGmDPIrRf7
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) October 21, 2021
MILLIONS pouring into our Country illegally
Fauci lying under oath about developing China virus
Big Tech buying our elections
No memo from the corrupt Biden DOJ
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) October 21, 2021
- House Rep. Louis Gohmert had Attorney General Merrick Garland stammering i
- “How many protesters on January 6 were charged with obstructing an official proceeding for four to six hours, do you know?” he asked.
- “I don’t know the exact number,” Garland responded. “Obviously, there were 650 who were arrested, some for assaulting officers, some for obstructing proceedings, some for conspiring to obstruct proceedings… I can get you numbers for each of the specific…”
- “Well, thank you,” Gohmert responded. “I would be interested in getting that number.”
- Then Gohmert hit Garland with a question that gave him serious pause.
- “But regarding the men who broke the glass in the two doors there at the Speaker’s lobby, when the two capitol police who had been standing there moved to the side to allow them access,” he continued. “Were any of those people who broke glass and did damage to those doors working for the FBI or federal law enforcement entities?”
- “Uh, uh, this is an ongoing criminal investigation, and I am really not at liberty to discuss,” Garland stammered. “There have been some filings, umm, umm, of, uh, in the nature of discovery, which has been provided to the defendants. But I, uh, other than that, uh, I can’t discuss that now.”
- In 1987, the New York Times reported Merrick Garland’s marriage to Lynn Rosenman, who took the name Lynn Garland. She is the granddaughter of Samuel Rosenman, a judge at the New York Supreme Court who had served as Special Advisor to Presidents Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry Truman.
- In the Times’ announcement, it provides the background that Lynn Garland worked for E-Systems, which specializes in electronic and information warfare.
If Big Brother ever took control of the United States, E-Systems Inc. would surely be its prime contractor. Consider:
* E-Systems designs spy satellite gear that can snap photographs of automobile license plates from space and capture electronic communications, from phone calls to rocket telemetry.
* E-Systems software can analyze those spy satellite photos to see if anything has changed — a Russian tank moved or an Iraqi missile site built — since the last shots were taken.
* E-Systems can build “electronic fences” to police borders. It helped build one such network of sensors to monitor drug traffickers along the U.S. border with Mexico, and the company says it hopes to build a more sophisticated one for Saudi Arabia.
* And E-Systems hardware can help federal drug enforcement agencies track cocaine planes and tap drug dealers’ telephones.
- “In short, E-Systems’ technologies, part of the central nervous system for the nation’s intelligence community, are regarded as brilliant by intelligence agencies and Wall Street,” WaPo added.
- Lynn Garland would go on to work with the Election Verification Network, which describes itself as a network of professionals who consult on elections (she is listed as a member on the EVN website):
- It should come as no surprise, then, that Merrick Garland’s wife was deeply involved in the 2020 election debacle, and his son-in-law is cashing in on American schools’ disgraceful Critical Race Theory agenda.
- Cyber Ninjas has issued a new report to Maricopa County in response to the County’s audit “analysis”.
- One of the major questions that remain unanswered is, why was a script with over 37,000 log-in queries anonymously executed to delete security logs from election day, on March 3rd?
- Maricopa County continues to dodge this question but the Senate auditors have acquired photographic evidence of this activity and the user who did it.
- Cyber Ninjas reports,
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors stated the following in response to the Audit report concerning the County’s failure to preserve the operating logs on the EMS server “The system automatically logs all actions taken on the equipment. These logs are configured according to factory settings and have a storage limit of 20 megabytes.” This statement ignores the crux of the finding.
18.104.22.168 FAILURE TO PROPERLY RETAIN LOGGED DATA
Advertisement – story continues below
Maricopa county had full administrative authorities over the configuration and maintenance of the logging functions and the log retention duration operations. To claim that the reason the log data was not retained because the log size default setting was only 20MB is disingenuous at best when the county had the full control to properly modify this setting to ensure that the logged data was properly retained. The retention period for these log artifacts should have been for twenty-two (22) months but wasn’t.
22.214.171.124 INTENTIONAL EXECUTION OF SCRIPTS TO DELIBERATELY ENSURE THAT LOG ENTRIES WERE NOT RETAINED
The response by Maricopa County does not address the fact that a user leveraging the emsadmin account deliberately and purposely executed a script that checked the accounts for duplicate passwords 38,478 times. This deliberate execution of the script occurred over three days, specifically on 2/11/2021 there were 462 log entries overwritten, on 3/3/2021 there were 37,686 log entries overwritten, and on 4/12/2021 there were 330 log entries overwritten. Given that the Maricopa County knew that the setting on the log retention was limited to 20MB, the act of executing these scripts had the effect of deliberated ensuring that the Windows security logs covering the dates of the general election would not be available for review.
- All evidence has been turned over to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich and it now lies on him to investigate these crimes and save our Republic.
- President Trump has officially announced that he will be launching his very own social media platform, which will be called ‘TRUTH Social.‘
- The TRUTH Social app is currently available for pre-order on the Apple App Store, with plans for a beta version for testers sometime in November. After the testing is finished, a nationwide public launch is expected in the first quarter of 2022, according to the TMTG announcement.
“TRUTH Social is America’s “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology
Follow the TRUTH!
What exactly is TRUTH Social’s “Big Tent” approach?
Big Tent is a new way to describe “inclusivity” in America. Think of a giant outdoor event tent at your best friend’s wedding. Who’s there? The combination of multiple families from all over the United States, and the world. Uncle Jim from Atlanta is a proud libertarian. Aunt Kellie from Texas is a staunch conservative. Your cousin John from California is a die-hard liberal. And guess what? They’re all together to have an amazing time and share their viewpoints of the world. Although we don’t always agree with each other, we welcome these varied opinions and welcome the conversation.
- Truth Social Expected Feb 21,20222
Everything has meaning or a purpose.
@Jack – getting nervous?
- Source: zerohedge.com