Watch The X22 Report On Video
The fake news and the corrupt politicians are now spinning everything we are seeing the economy. They are trying to tell us that inflation is going to be good for us. As the economy gets worse they will blame everything but themselves. Trump sends warning, the GND will destroy American and taxes will sky rocket all because Mitch McConnell caved. The [DS] has no step 5. The [DS] is now trapped, they are preparing to change batters. OSHA will not push their rules because of the 5th circuit ruling. The drug they call a vaccine only last for 2 month according the New England Journal of Medicine, so why take it, plus those who tested positive for covid cannot get it or spread it. The [DS] plan is falling apart, they cannot control the narrative. [JB] is going to be removed by the 25th Amendment, how this will play out, did they reserve her for later, how do you sneak one in at the last minute.
- Bill Gates’ $4 Billion High-Tech Nuclear Reactor Set for Wyoming Coal Site
- An advanced nuclear power venture founded by billionaire Bill Gates said on Tuesday it has chosen a town in Wyoming as the site to build a $4 billion demonstration plant that will get half its funding from the U.S. government.
- TerraPower’s Natrium plant will be built in Kemmerer, a remote western Wyoming town where the Naughton coal plant is due to shut in 2025. Pending permits, the 345 megawatt plant will open in 2028, which is the timeline mandated by Congress.
- The project will get about $1.9 billion from the federal government including $1.5 billion from the bipartisan infrastructure bill that President Joe Biden signed this week. The bill included about $2.5 billion for advanced nuclear reactors.
- A New York ethics board has rescinded its approval of former Governor Andrew Cuomo’s pandemic memoir, saying he violated his pledge not to tap state resources to complete the book.
- The Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE) voted 12-1 on Tuesday to rescind its decision to approve the then-governor’s 2020 book, concluding that Cuomo got approval based on false pretenses. He will likely need to reapply for the board’s approval, and if that bid is rejected, he could be forced to surrender some or all of the $5.12 million that he reportedly made from the memoir.
- The commission said it also was misled about the book’s subject matter, financial details of Cuomo’s publishing contract, and the status of work on the tome.
- Many pointed out that New York had the nation’s highest death toll from the virus and that Cuomo’s policies caused thousands of deaths in nursing homes. Fewer than 50,000 copies had been sold as of last August.
Re Carter Page case v. Comey et. al.
Judge Boasberg recused himself earlier today, and the case was reassigned.
The new judge who will preside over the case — Hon. Timothy Kelly.
— shipwreckedcrew.substack.com (@shipwreckedcrew) November 17, 2021
- A recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine and conducted in Israel found that the immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine.
From the NEJM:
Among persons 60 years of age or older, the rate of infection in the July 11–31 period was higher among persons who became fully vaccinated in January 2021 (when they were first eligible) than among those fully vaccinated 2 months later, in March (rate ratio, 1.6; 95% confidence interval [CI], 1.3 to 2.0). Among persons 40 to 59 years of age, the rate ratio for infection among those fully vaccinated in February (when they were first eligible), as compared with 2 months later, in April, was 1.7 (95% CI, 1.4 to 2.1). Among persons 16 to 39 years of age, the rate ratio for infection among those fully vaccinated in March (when they were first eligible), as compared with 2 months later, in May, was 1.6 (95% CI, 1.3 to 2.0). The rate ratio for severe disease among persons fully vaccinated in the month when they were first eligible, as compared with those fully vaccinated in March, was 1.8 (95% CI, 1.1 to 2.9) among persons 60 years of age or older and 2.2 (95% CI, 0.6 to 7.7) among those 40 to 59 years of age; owing to small numbers, the rate ratio could not be calculated among persons 16 to 39 years of age.
These findings indicate that immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine.
Hat tip Andrew
- The FBI and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are investigating “questionable vials” labeled “smallpox” at a Merck lab near Philadelphia.
- Fifteen vials were found in a freezer, according to the Department of Homeland Security.
- Smallpox is extremely deadly (30% fatality rate) so only two labs in the world – CDC in Atlanta and one in Russia – hold samples of the virus.
- Yahoo News reported:
- Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare
Bill Gates warns of bioterrorist smallpox pandemic
Bill Gates has warned that governments must prepare for future pandemics and smallpox terror attacks by investing billions in research and development.
- New York state has received nearly $9 billion from American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP) to help reopen schools after the lockdown from the pandemic. The NYC Department of Education plans to use $80 million of the relief fund in FY 2022 to support the “Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)” needs of all students, a controversial psychiatric program that several Asian American parent organizations in New York are boycotting.
- NYC Department of Education recently introduced a system called the Devereux Student Strengths Assessment to assess students’ “social-emotional skills,” which allocates money to schools based on the size of the district, the number of poor students, English learners, minorities, and so on. According to the parents’ group, some parents received letters from principals asking them to fill out more than 40 intrusive, non-academic questions about their children’s mental health, which all K–12 students must complete by Dec. 4.