Watch The X22 Report On Video
Inflation is spreading across the globe, now at in Australia, inflation is rising at a very fast pace. The people are pushing back in Canada against the trucking mandates, and its beginning to work. IMF has now slashed the global economic outlook. The [CB] is following the playbook, they are now asking El Salvador to dump bitcoin. The [DS] has lost the narrative, now they are changing it. The people are no longer believing the fake news, the sleeping pill is being rejected and the operation which is called operation mockingbird has failed, kill chain. Trump and the patriots are now moving to take the bullhorn away from the fake news and the puppet masters. The [DS] is now pushing the narrative to try to bring down the electrical grid and the shutdown communication, countermeasures are in place.
- Australian consumer prices rose by much more than expected in the fourth quarter of 2021, which could set the stage for Australia’s first rise in official interest rates in over a decade.
- The consumer price index rose 1.3% in the final three months of 2021, and 3.5% annually, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Underlying inflation rose 1.0% in the quarter and by 2.6% from a year earlier, the highest since 2014.source:
- The support for the Canadian trucker protest is already getting results. ‘the absence of food will change things‘, and the reason is simple, it focuses priorities.
- In the bigger picture, a grassroots protest from Main Street (truckers) forces the multinationals to a position of vulnerability. The multinationals control the politicians, so any pressure applied directly to the multinationals ends up being transmitted to their beneficiaries, the government officials.
- The Canadian trucker protest is an example of the working class using the power of their influence. The results are immediately surfacing.
- The multinational business advocacy groups in Canada are now telling the Canadian government officials to back down from their vaccination mandate against the truckers.
- CANADA –
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau defended Monday the mandate as a necessary step to keep supply chains open, arguing that COVID-19 itself is the biggest risk to Canada’s economy. But in separate statements the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Manufacturing Coalition both urged him to back down.
- Dennis Darby, the president of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters which chairs the coalition, told Champagne that “Canadians are seeing empty shelves” because vaccine mandates are making supply chain bottlenecks worse.
- World Economic Outlook publication from the IMF, which slashed its global economic growth forecast for 2022 from 4.9% to 4.4%, as the Covid-19 pandemic enters its third year, citing weaker prospects for the U.S. and China along with persistent inflation. The downgrade was across the board, with the monetary fund slashing its GDP forecast for the US, Eurozone, UK, Japan, China and emerging markets. The IMF also downgraded its view on global trade from 6.7% to 6.0%.
- El Salvador’s president, Nayib Bukele, changed his Twitter profile on Sunday, posting a photoshopped image of himself wearing a McDonald’s uniform. This comes after his country lost millions – by investing in Bitcoin – following a severe crypto market sell-off.
- Bukele has been facing criticism since he embraced the flagship cryptocurrency. El Salvador was the world’s first nation to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender in June 2021. The country currently holds over 1,500 bitcoins and plans to issue a $1 billion, 10-year Bitcoin bond this year.
— AFP News Agency (@AFP) January 25, 2022
- On January 21, the Bank of Russia published the report on cryptocurrencies, where the regulator suggested imposing a ban on issue, mining and circulation of cryptocurrencies in Russia.
- Russian Finance Ministry Ivan Chebeskov said
- “The first that should be done is to protect interests of citizens, consumers of such services, those buying these assets or using the cryptocurrency in certain other process solutions. In this connection, from my point view, regulation is needed, rather than prohibition. Regulation will exactly make it possible to support transparency enabling protection of citizens,” he said.
- The Finance Ministry prepared the concept for regulation of the cryptocurrency market and sent it to the government office for review, the official noted.
- The same way a trainer feeds a pit bull special foods to keep its aggression up in the dogfighting ring, the Fed keeps the crypto markets volatile by holding back and letting loose liquidity.
A free press is essential to a free society. That's why attacking the press and attempting to intimidate independent media is a standard part of the authoritarian playbook around the world. And it’s why Donald Trump’s efforts to demonize the media put us on such a dangerous path.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) May 3, 2020
This #WorldPressFreedomDay, support for an independent press at home and around the world matters more than ever. We must vote Trump out this November and assure that attacks on our free press are never again acceptable — especially not in the White House. https://t.co/Ga8zWYphOg
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) May 3, 2020
- Biden was caught on a hot mic Monday calling Doocy a “son of a bitch” after Doocy asked whether the president thinks “inflation will be a political liability in the midterms?”
- “It’s a great asset, more inflation,” Biden muttered. “What a stupid son of a bitch.”
Biden caught on hot mic calling Peter Doocy a "stupid son-of-a-bitch" when he asked a question about inflation pic.twitter.com/sA4dDIKTn1
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 24, 2022
- Peter Doocy Monday evening told Fox News host Sean Hannity that Joe Biden called him and said, “It’s nothing personal, pal.”
- So Biden did not actually apologize.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
“Orange Man Bad” https://t.co/K0g5C8xYs2
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 25, 2022
- Psaki was asked today, “If Europeans aren’t willing to expend blood and treasure on their self defense, why should Americans be expected to do so?”
- Her answer was a garbled mess of lies the best lie being that Joe Biden pushed NATO members to reach their 2% funding pledge. Of course, THAT never happened.
- Jen then said we needed to defend our NATO “eastern flank” in Europe. But Ukraine is not a NATO member.
- North Korea fired what appeared to be two cruise missiles into the sea off its east coast on Tuesday, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said, days after a flurry of ballistic missile tests.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 25, 2022
Select news members / journalists are vital to delivering the message (as are YOU).
Imagine if these people were removed.
Total control re: MSM.
They represent a clear and present danger to the enemy.
Re-read past crumbs re: security.
Where is JS?
How do we truly protect those important to us?
 immediates [no longer with us].
Self-suicide if actioned.
- The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is set to be re-appointed via a secret ballot – standing for the role unopposed.
- The W.H.O.’s first African leader, Tedros is a career bureaucrat with no medical background but is guaranteed to return to the position he has held since 2017.
- Source: nzherald.co.nz
- The FDA has revoked the authorization status of monoclonal antibody treatments [Announcement Here], effectively shutting down the treatment option for patients exposed to COVID-19.
- The FDA gave no advanced notice of their arbitrary decision; they just issued a press release Monday evening and immediately revoked the Emergency Use Authorization.
- The result was that no states were given any time to prepare for the shutdown or cancel the scheduled appointments of their patients.
- On the surface the FDA justification is essentially that monoclonal antibody treatments are “unlikely to be active against the omicron variant,” so the monoclonal treatment option is revoked. However, below the surface it looks like the FDA reason for the revocation is to push the Pfizer and Merck pills as the primarily authorized therapeutics.
Floridians have benefited from the state’s treatment sites and their access to treatment shouldn’t be denied based on the whims of a floundering president. https://t.co/Y5nmAV1LCs
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) January 25, 2022
If COVID is a deadly pandemic like the fake news, who, fda, cdc says, then withholding life saving medicine from Americans is akin to a war crime. Will people go to prison for this, yes.
this is pretty remarkable pic.twitter.com/yDF6mPqfvB
— Kat Rosenfield (@katrosenfield) January 25, 2022
- Judge Thomas Rademaker of Nassau County has ruled that New York Governor Kathy Hochul does not have the authority to impose her regime’s pretend “mask mandate.” The state legislature has the authority to draft laws and not the governor.
- Governor Kathy Hochul attempted to impose the mandate via an unconstitutional maneuver. Since the emergency powers granted by the state legislature to the governor had expired, she issued a “declaration of emergency.”
- Then Hochul instructed New York’s health department to issue mask “guidance” under the color of law, meaning that governor pretended that it had the force of law. It didn’t. Now a judge has made the right decision and struck it down.
— CDC (@CDCgov) January 23, 2022
There’s an alarming trend developing in which people are paying less attention to celebrities who are telling them how to live. Please, folks, we have been chosen to be celebrities for a reason. Ignore our experience and our wisdom at your own peril.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 24, 2022
"THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN HISTORY!"
Ballots in Georgia picked up from drop boxes in Democrat Rockdale County on Nov. 4 AFTER the election
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) January 25, 2022
- The hack of Global Affairs Canada, the government entity responsible for diplomatic and global relations, occurred on Wednesday, according to a statement provided by the Treasury Board to ABC News.
- The statement does not identify who carried out the cyberattack.
- Domestic violent extremists and racially motivated extremists in the United States have been developing plans to attack the U.S. electric sector, according to an intelligence bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security that was issued this week
- “DVEs have developed credible, specific plans to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020, identifying the electric grid as a particularly attractive target given its interdependency with other infrastructure sectors,” the alert said.
- the mysterious ‘Patriot Front’ group that was seen in Washington D.C. and again in Chicago. . The leader and founder is a 23-year-old male by the name of Thomas Ryan Rousseau.
- Thomas Rosseau was able to get his supporters to pose for a photo that was later published in their forum. And now it’s public. (Unicorn Riot)
- Patriot Front was organized by Thomas Rousseau in the immediate aftermath of 2017’s Unite the Right march in Charlottesville, VA.
- This young man has been arrested as noted below. The FBI is notorious for taking individuals who have been arrested and through threats encouraging them to work with the FBI as informants.