Watch The X22 Report On Video
Inflation is now picking up and the people are seeing the dollars decline in value. Store shelves are empty and people understand that the economy should not be headed in this direction. [CB] panicking over Crypto, they are pushing to keep people away from alternative currencies. Congressman introduces bill to ban CBDC. The [DS] is now trapped by the patriots, the pandemic is a big fail and now they are backtracking to make way for the ‘change of batter’. Fake news will need to change the news cycle, [FF] might be in the works. Trump and the patriots are now moving forward, the people see the truth, the [DS] lies to the people, the fake news lies to the people, the corrupt politicians lie to the people, etc.. Fauci is now under the microscope as more information is brought out into the open to show he was responsible and directed the pandemic. Will this be the shot heard around the world.?
- Inflation rose 7% in 2021 the highest level in 39 years since 1982 when it was 7.1%.
- Inflation was up 5.5% excluding food and energy.
This is a disaster.
Price increases over last year (CPI report)…
Used Cars: +37.3%
Gas Utilities: +24.1%
New Cars: +11.8%
Overall CPI: +7%
Food at home: +6.5%
Food away from home: +6.0%
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) January 12, 2022
Here’s the wage growth vs inflation chart updated for December based on BLS data. Blue line on top, real wages are increasing. Red line on top, they’re decreasing. Despite Biden Admin claims, the situation for American consumers continues to deteriorate. pic.twitter.com/JrGlvwxKP8
— Andy Puzder (@AndyPuzder) January 12, 2022
- Crypto assets are no longer on the fringe of the financial system, says the IMF
- A new report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) suggests crypto and equity markets have become increasingly interconnected across economies over time, which raises financial stability concerns.
- The research found that Bitcoin and Ether, which rarely correlated with major stock indexes before the pandemic, helped diversify risk for investors by acting as a hedge against swings in other asset classes. “But this changed after the extraordinary central bank crisis responses of early 2020,” said the report. The correlation coefficient between Bitcoin (BTC) and the S&P 500 has surged 3,600%, going from 0.01 to 0.36 after April 2020. “Given [crypto assets’] relatively high volatility and valuations, their increased co-movement could soon pose risks to financial stability especially in countries with widespread crypto adoption,” the IMF said.
- It further called for a coordinated global regulatory framework “to guide national regulation and supervision and mitigate the financial stability risks stemming from the crypto ecosystem.”
- The recent bitcoin slump has cost El Salvador about $10 million in losses, Bloomberg estimated.
- When asked what his ‘one investment’ for a long-term diversified portfolio, legendary value-investor Bill Miller likely shocked a few dyed-in-the-wool marketwatchers when he said just one word: Bitcoin.
- Miller argues that bitcoin provides an insurance to financial catastrophe that no other asset can provide and is the only investment that can increase in value by ten or 50 times.
“I think the average investor should ask himself or herself: what do you have in your portfolio that has that kind of track record:
is very, very under-penetrated;
can provide a service of insurance against financial catastrophe that no one else can provide and;
can go up 10 times or 50 times?
The answer is: nothing.”
- Additionally, Miller notes that “certainly, if you own any gold, you should own some [bitcoin]”:
- “In the United States, Franklin Roosevelt confiscated everybody’s gold in 1933,” Miller said when asked why he invests in bitcoin since he lives in the U.S., which is supposedly stable, and not in a country like Argentina.“You had to turn it in or you went to jail.”
- Miller said he thinks bitcoin is best thought of as “digital gold” with a strictly limited supply and went on to highlight that as opposed to gold, “they can’t confiscate your bitcoin,” providing a unique store of value that stays in control of its owner regardless of who’s in office and what their agenda is.
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) January 12, 2022
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom suggested extending universal healthcare to all low-income residents, including illegal immigrants, starting January 2024.
- The Medicaid initiative is part of the Democrat’s suggested $213 billion California Blueprint strategy to battle the state’s “existential threats,” including the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, homelessness, cost of living, and public safety.
CA Gov Newsom Unveils Plan to Provide Universal Health Care to all Illegal Immigrants https://t.co/36GKVp05Oi
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) January 11, 2022
NEW: DHS data shows that 47,705 illegal immigrants failed to report to ICE after they were released into the U.S. with a NTR between 3/31 and 8/31.
NTR is a request to check in w/ ICE within 60 days.
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) January 11, 2022
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) January 11, 2022
- A federal judge in Manhattan ruled Wednesday that the sexual abuse lawsuit against Prince Andrew will be allowed to proceed.
- North Korea fired a suspected ballistic missile on Tuesday, leading to the brief grounding of all West Coast flights, NPR reported.
- The missile was the second launched by North Korea in a week, underscoring the country’s intention to expand its military capabilities, while nuclear talks with the U.S. remain at a standstill, NPR reported. North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong Un, called for expansion of his country’s nuclear program after the launch.
- The shifting sands of COVID vaccination mandates are happening stunningly fast. During a press conference today the state health officials in Victoria, Australia, announced that vaccinated workers have 30 days to take their mandatory booster shots, or they will lose their jobs.
- The announcement occurs at 07:07 of the video below. Prompted, WATCH:
- Mandatory booster shots or lose your employment.
- Assistant Secretary Dawn O’Connell from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Tuesday revealed 50 million coronavirus tests are sitting in warehouses.
- As the Biden administration purchases $190 million worth of testing kits in January, Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) asked O’Connell during a Senate committee hearing if she could assure him that Biden’s testing kit purchases are not originating from Communist China.
- O’Connell responded by admitting HHS has millions of unused tests in warehouses, which are in addition to the outstanding tests out for delivery to the warehouses.
- “So is what you’re telling me they’ve got 50 million tests in warehouses in the United States and all we did was access the inventory?” Burr asked for clarification.
- “That is my understanding,” O’Connell responded.
- “Well, will you confirm your understanding?” Burr asked. “This is a very, very important piece when you’ve got companies that don’t manufacture tests and all of a sudden we’re giving them a $190 million contract for about 14 million home tests and their expertise is importation of vodka.”
Fauci just called Senator Roger Marshall a moron because he disagreed with Fauci and said “Jesus Christ” in a derogatory way. This little tyrant can’t keep his cool if anyone questions him. Sen. Marshall is a doctor and Army Vereran! #FireFauci pic.twitter.com/p6gHizlUYe
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) January 11, 2022
tAKE A LISTEN
- Dr. Fauci was not forthright when he claimed yesterday in front of the Senate that his financials were widely available. Dr. Fauci may be hiding his financials because of potential multi-million dollar royalties he’s received over the years on vaccines.
- According to Open the Books:
Consider Fauci’s comments while under oath:
First, Fauci said, “My financial disclosure is public knowledge and has been so for the last 37 years or so the last 35 years.”
Then, Fauci said, “All you have to do is ask for it. You’re so misinformed, all you have to do is ask for it. “
Speaking for a third time, Fauci said, “What are you talking about? My financial disclosures are public knowledge and have been so. You’re getting amazingly wrong information.”
The trouble with Dr. Fauci is that his financials are NOT available.
Open the Books SUED Fauci and his agency for the information.
- OpenTheBooks CEO/Founder Adam Andrzejewski joined The National Desk last night to discuss Dr. Fauci and his financial disclosures. The doctor claims these documents are open to the public, when in reality, his financials are NOT available.
Fauci’s wife helped plan remdesivir rationing… does she have a hand in monoclonal antibody rationing now? pic.twitter.com/DU4TbOTp2W
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) January 12, 2022
- WHO released a statement about Covid vaccines yesterday.
- a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.
- It’s over,
- Aside from a few unlucky Israelis, no one is going to receive a fourth dose of the original vaccine; everyone with eyes can see it doesn’t work
- Instead the WHO is now promising/demanding vaccines based on whatever the dominant Sars-Cov-2 strain is at the moment.
- That promise is as empty as all the others the health bureaucrats and vaccine companies have made.
- A British doctor has forecast COVID-19 evolving to become less severe and endemic, and said the highly-transmissible but milder Omicron variant is the beginning of the process.
- “The thing that might happen in the future is you may see the emergence of a new variant that is less severe, and ultimately, in the long-term, what happens is COVID becomes endemic and you have a less severe version. It’s very similar to the common cold that we’ve lived with for many years,” Dr. Mike Tildesley, a member of the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling (Spi-M) and a University of Warwick professor, told Times Radio on Saturday.
Think about what just happened. The patriots knew the testing was the key, they knew the [DS] wanted tests because they don’t work and they could create enough false positives to create the pandemic, the fake news would then use these stats and they would push fear, and the dictators would then push their agenda of vaccine mandates, boosters, vaccine passports. then Omicron appeared which changed the game, the [DS] did exactly what the patriots thought they would do, push testing and push it hard to get everyone vaccinated, why because the tests were changing Dec 31, 2021 and the people would learn the truth, Omicron was used to push fear, this time it worked against the [DS] and big pharma, people who were vaccinated showed they had covid and the unvaccinated were just fine, the plan worked and the [DS]/Big pharma/CDC/FdA etc were trapped in this, Trump put out statement after statement letting everyone know that Biden had more cases and deaths, this is a complete disaster for the biden and the puppet masters, Biden thru in the towel and said there is nothing he of or the fed gov can do. This is a disaster. Let flash back, remember what the fake news was saying with Trump, he has blood on his hands, he is doing nothing, this boomeranged on them
And now they are quietly changing the definition of vaccinated.
So this is a complete disaster, polls show that the people blame biden, he is not doing a good job. The [DS] is now prepared and ready to change batter, does HRC want this disaster, NO. This is why they are backtracking on all of it. She would not be able to manage it and it would be disaster especially with HARRIS as President and HRC as VICE. So they are now backtracking to get out of this.
- Joe Biden slipped during his speech and called Kamala, “President Harris.”
Think about fauci, why did trump put him front and center, so the world would see what he did, how he lied tot he people, more proof and docs will be released, so will he be the shot heard around the world
- You realize Fauci and every single other person involved in this massive crime is not going to have their careers survive this revelation, right?
- When millions of parents in the United States discover that not only were their children HARMED by the massive wave of new vaccines introduced in 1989, these soulless bureaucrats chasing the Almighty Dollar along with their Big Pharma sponsors covered all this up.
- It’s not COVID. The Mass Formation Psychosis is going to be useless to prevent millions of American parents seeking accountability from these ghouls for poisoning their kids.
- The public health officials and Big Pharma has some defense against lawsuits and massive payouts for kids poisoned prior to 2005.
- After 2005?
- After the Simpsonwood Conference?
- THEY HAVE NO DEFENSE. NONE.
- Every single vaccine-injured child from 2005 onward was injured deliberately.
- An Antifa man with a bomb was arrested this past January 6th at a political rally in Florida. The suspect, Garrett James Smith, was seen running away before he was apprehended by police and caught with a backpack containing a pipe bomb, a gas mask, pepper spray, smoke rockets and flammable rags. He also carried a “Direct Action” Checklist (see photos below).
- Smith was there to counter protest a rally organized by Trump Supporters outside of Pinellas County Jail to demand the release of Political Prisoner Jeremy Brown, who remains in jail with no bail in Florida. Brown is a decorated U.S. Army special forces soldier.
- Smith is being held on a $300,250 bond. He was charged with three counts of possession or discharge of a destructive device and one count of loitering and prowling. Contrast this with the treatment of January 6th political prisoners, who continue to suffer in prison with no bail on 22 hour a day lockdown- many of the accused of non-violent crimes like loitering and disorderly conduct.
- Two-Tiered Justice System?
- on January 6, 2021, US veteran Ashli Babbitt was shot in cold blood by Capitol Police Lt. Mike Byrd in the US Capitol.
- And now we know that Lt. Mike Byrd was reportedly NEVER INTERVIEWED before he was exonerated for killing Ashli Babbitt.
- Just the News reported:
The greatest irony of the sham J6 committee is that Adam Kinzinger is now defending the one guy we know for a fact actually INCITED rioters to enter the Capitol. What a joke. pic.twitter.com/QWhj2uVqj3
— Jim Banks (@RepJimBanks) January 12, 2022
JFC. I’ve watched these reporters for a year spit raging fire on Twitter and MSNBC about the criminal “insurrectionists” including “paraders” and they are lining up one by one to protect Epps. This on its face should raise more suspicions about Epps’ role. https://t.co/to6QMFHD0B
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 12, 2022
DOJ & FBI are creations of Congress. Congress has the power to dissolve them.
The idea that they can choose which information to give Congress is an illusion perpetrated by them.
AG Garland must answer my question: Did federal assets encourage protestors to enter the Capitol?
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) January 12, 2022
Today, on the 20th anniversary of the arrival of the first detainees at Guantanamo Bay, we renew our call to shutter the detention facility permanently.
America must stand for the rule of law at home and abroad.
The cost of maintaining Gitmo, moral and otherwise, is too high.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) January 12, 2022
- A Pennsylvania Court has ruled in the case regarding the state Senate’s investigation into the 2020 Election results in Pennsylvania. The investigation will move forward despite RINOs, Democrats, and Dominion Voting machines protesting the effort.
A Pennsylvania court declined Monday to block an entire subpoena to state election officials in what Republican state lawmakers call a “forensic investigation” of 2020’s presidential election, fueled by former President Donald Trump’s … claims that Democrats stole the election.
- As of now, the investigation in PA will move forward on Friday.