The elite are becoming desperate, Macron urges BJ to discuss the BREXIT with him before he pushes the no-deal BREXIT. BJ says pack your bags we are exiting. Trump and the patriots have been working on getting the Hispanic and Black population jobs, that the unemployment numbers have dropped since he became President. What does this mean he is bringing up wages and reducing the wealth gap. This is being done in the shadows to prepare for the transition. The MSM is now preparing the public for Biden dropping out the race. The [DS] is now pushing the agenda to bring in more whistleblowers, now there is a second one, even though the call transcript is public. The house has not voted on impeachment and they are not sending subpoenas they are sending letters. Patriots have heard chatter that the [DS] is preparing something, Marines called into action, no your surroundings, Patriots ready to counter.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.06.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [DS] players are getting nervous about the BREXIT, Macron is urging Johnson to discuss BREXIT
- Macron urged Boris Johnson to engage in discussions swiftly with the EU’s chief negotiator, during a telephone call in which the British prime minister outlined his latest Brexit proposals,
- The United Kingdom will be “packing our bags and walking out” of the EU in 25 days, Boris Johnson said
- landlords across the US are rushing to fill vacant retail space and will have to scramble all the more as Forever 21 this week said it would add 178 stores to a closure count that has already surpassed last year’s grim total. And while the retail vacancy rate in the third quarter declined to 10.1%, from the 10.2% of both last quarter and the third quarter last year, the average mall vacancy rate has reached an eight-year high, inching up 0.1% from last quarter to 9.4%, according to real estate research firm Reis.
- retailers so far in 2019 have announced or completed a record 11,000+ store closures, already exceeding the annual numbers of the past few years with CoreSight Research projecting the figure to touch an all time high 12,000 by 2019 end.
- The U.S. gained a net 181,000 jobs in today’s report.
- MINORITIES CONTINUE TO BENEFIT FROM HISTORICALLY LOW UNEMPLOYMENT
- The unemployment rate remained below 4% for the 7th month in a row , falling to 3.5% in September, a 50 year low.
- African American unemployment remained at a record low 5.5% in September.
- Hispanic unemployment fell to a record low 3.9% in September.
- Some the interesting is happening, wages for the middle-class Americans are rising twice as fast as wages for high-income earners.
- Yes, President Trump is closing the wealth gap.
- This dynamic is directly attached to President Trump’s MAGAnomic policy that focuses wage and income benefit directly to Main Street, “production economy”; and reverses the process that was driving benefit to U.S. multinationals on Wall Street, the “service-driven” economy.
wage growth is currently strongest for workers in low-wage industries, such as clothing stores, supermarkets, amusement parks, and casinos. And earnings are growing most slowly in higher-wage industries, such as medical labs, law firms, and broadcasting and telecom companies. (more)
- The reasoning is really quite simple. There are many people attached to the Wall Street economy who ran-up wealth via the process of de-industrialization of America.
- Anyone who gained income through the process of multinational export of investment and jobs, specifically U.S. based multinationals, are naturally going to see negative impact as the reverse takes place.
- Multinational investment assets held overseas are precariously positioned, as the Trump’s ‘America-First’ trade policy starts to get teeth. Any U.S. corporation who attempts to fight against the tariff process will find themselves expending a large amount of money while simultaneously losing the ‘price’ advantage;…. And they will be simultaneously positioned to lose market share to U.S-based, or North American-based, competition.
- This is why the USMCA becomes important. Once the USMCA is ratified it gives U.S. multinationals a definitive long-term position, from which they can calculate their costs.
- A tenuous supply chain/manufacturing position in China or Asia, with unknown short-term risks to rising production costs, can be reconciled against a North American supply chain and/or manufacturing position that is well defined and predictable.
- Right now the multinationals are trying to keep prior Asia investments viable; however, the clock is ticking. Those unknown variables have a cost.
The [DS] /MSM is now struggling to keep the whistleblower/impeachment narrative moving along, so they introduced another whistleblower even though Trump released his phone transcript to the public, the [DS] is desperate, this is a no win situation for the [DS], this is why the Military is now on alert for another event, we will be talking about this a little later in this report but first the MSM is already preparing for Biden to drop out the race, we have vanityfair and the NYT putting out stories about the Bidens.
- In a move sure to trigger 2016 P.T.S.D., The New York Times has published a nearly 3,000-word tale of intrigue involving the Biden family’s various entanglements in Ukraine. In short, the story is this: in the final year of the Obama presidency, Vice President Joe Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss the country’s top prosecutor”—Viktor Shokin—“who had been accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his own office and among the political elite.” The pressure campaign also just so happened to benefit Biden’s younger son, Hunter, who was then getting paid as much as $50,000 to sit on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company that was in Shokin’s sights. The question the Times raises, but does not answer, is: were Joe’s and Hunter’s overlapping interests in Ukraine coincidental, or corrupt?
So what is happening the MSM is no preparing the public, the Bidens will be dropping out the race. Trump agrees he tweeted out the following
The Biden family was PAID OFF, pure and simple! The fake news must stop making excuses for something that is totally inexcusable. Sleepy Joe said he never spoke to the Ukrainian company, and then the picture came out where he was playing golf with the company boss and Hunter…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 6, 2019
….And by the way, I would LOVE running against 1% Joe Biden – I just don’t think it’s going to happen. Sleepy Joe won’t get to the starting gate, & based on all of the money he & his family probably “extorted,” Joe should hang it up. I wouldn’t want him dealing with China & U!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 6, 2019
The House is now moving forward with their impeachment inquiry even though they have not voted, so basically they are just bypassing the law to move their agenda forward, get Trump at any cost
Rebecca Kaplan tweeted out the following
The House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight Committees have officially subpoenaed the White House for Ukraine-documents in their impeachment inquiry. Deadline: 10/18 pic.twitter.com/W5tO7LqViJ
— Rebecca Kaplan (@RebeccaRKaplan) October 4, 2019
The squad/DS/MSM are panicking they need Trump out the picture, Rep Tlaib pushes the agenda ahead by saying the following
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib said Democratic lawmakers are exploring how to arrest White House officials who do not comply with congressional subpoenas.
- she said. “This is the first time we’ve ever had a situation like this,” she said. “So they’re trying to figure out, no joke, is it the D.C. police that goes and gets them? We don’t know. Where do we hold them?”
But something very interesting about all of this, she said that they are exploring how to arrest White House officials who do not comply with congressional subpoenas.
- According to McCarthy, subpoenas are legal actions to be complied with, except for certain privileges.
Letters are just committee threats.
- McCarthy wrote about this
Via Western Journal:
Here’s the problem:
“There is no impeachment inquiry. There are no subpoenas,”
“What is portrayed as an ‘impeachment inquiry’ is actually just a made-for-cable-TV political soap opera. The House of Representatives is not conducting a formal impeachment inquiry. To the contrary, congressional Democrats are conducting the 2020 political campaign.”…
…The committees aren’t using their subpoena power — in part or in whole, McCarthy says, “because subpoenas get litigated in court when the people or agencies on the receiving end object.”
The DS/Ds and the MSM are pushing an agenda illegally, Plus they have officially done nothing until they vote on it.
Think about if you went through a trial, but you weren’t allowed to call any witnesses. That’s what Speaker Pelosi is doing to President Trump right now.
This entire process is a sham. pic.twitter.com/MNlc3H4zOQ
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) October 5, 2019
Take a listen to what he said
Then we have Dems coming forward and they revealing that they are being pressured to support impeachment
JUST IN: Rep. Debbie Dingell, a Democrat, revealed that she was pressured to support impeachment against President Trump. She was targeted by Tom Steyer and MoveOn.
— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) October 5, 2019
The [DS] is trying to push the narrative, they have a second Whistleblower who allegdly has first hand information,
Trump released the phone transcripts and this contradicts the first whistelblower complaint who heard this from someone else and the MSM
Now we have a second whistleblower who now has first hand information of what? can’t have it on the call that was released to the public because the public now knows
Trump tweeted out the following
“Adam Schiff’s connection to the Whistleblower is coming to light.” @FoxNews These facts, and others, make it impossible for the ridiculous impeachment “scam” to go forward! Schiff has also committed a crime, perhaps treason, in making up a horrible statement and reading….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 4, 2019
….it to Congress, and the American people, as though it was the statement of the President of the United States, me. He did it to fool Congress and the public in order to make me look BAD. He is a sick puppy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 4, 2019
- Attorney Andrew Bakaj tweeted out that his firm is representing “multiple” whistleblowers in connection to the July 12, 2019 call between President Trump and Ukrainian president Zelensky.
- Of course, the deep state leaked news of this whistleblower to the liberal media before the announcement today.
IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General. No further comment at this time. https://t.co/05b5aAVm2G
— Andrew P. Bakaj (@AndrewBakaj) October 6, 2019
The so-called Whistleblower’s account of my perfect phone call is “way off,” not even close. Schiff and Pelosi never thought I would release the transcript of the call. Got them by surprise, they got caught. This is a fraud against the American people!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 5, 2019
So Crooked Hillary Clinton can delete and acid wash 33,000 emails AFTER getting a Subpoena from the United States Congress, but I can’t make one totally appropriate telephone call to the President of Ukraine? Witch Hunt!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 5, 2019
Paul Sperry Tweeted out the following
Instead of investigating Biden and his son, CNN is investigating Trump’s kids and their “international dealings” in a new Outfront special report, as if they haven’t already investigated them previously. They found nothing. Again.
CNN is so predictable.
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 5, 2019
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 5, 2019
Remember Brennan’s tweet, when he called on an unlimited number of Deep State snitches to file whistleblower complaints against President Trump
A reminder to federal officials:
There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the whistleblower statute.
If you think you were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Mr. Trump or someone doing his bidding, now is the time to report it.
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) September 28, 2019
Trump just countered Brennan
- President Trump ordered massive cuts to the National Security Council staff following a hit from a Deep State CIA snitch who filed a whistleblower complaint about Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- President Trump responded to this madness by ordering massive cuts to the NatSec Council staff.
- Bloomberg reported:
President Donald Trump has ordered a substantial reduction in the staff of the National Security Council, according to five people familiar with the plans, as the White House confronts an impeachment inquiry touched off by a whistle-blower complaint related to the agency’s work.
Impossible to clean.
Operations –> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
The first so-called second hand information “Whistleblower” got my phone conversation almost completely wrong, so now word is they are going to the bench and another “Whistleblower” is coming in from the Deep State, also with second hand info. Meet with Shifty. Keep them coming!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 6, 2019
Robert De Niro has been very outspoken against Trump, remember those who scream the loudest have the most to lose, then we come to find out that he is trouble himself
- Robert De Niro — has been slapped with a $12 million lawsuit by his former personal assistant of 11 years, Graham Chase Robinson.
- Robinson, who served as the Vice President of Production and Finance at De Niro’s company, Canal Productions, alleges “years of gender discrimination and harassment,” and additionally that her boss created a “hostile work environment” — notably including “gratuitous physical unwanted contact” and consistently making “sexually charged comments”.
- She’s described De Niro treating her as essentially an “office wife”, detailing that he assigned her “stereotypically female duties such as housework” and created conditions of extreme overwork with no compensation, sometimes as much as “20 to 30 hours of overtime per week,” according to the filing. She also alleges he threatened negative “consequences” for her career if she left his employment.
- Among the most shocking allegations included claims the famous award-winning actor made “vulgar, inappropriate, and gendered comments” suggesting she use a male co-worker’s sperm to impregnate herself.
TRUMP SIGNS ORDER TO PREVENT TAXPAYERS FROM SUBSIDIZING HEALTH CARE FOR IMMIGRANTS
- Healthcare providers and taxpayers bear substantial costs in paying for medical expenses incurred by people who lack health insurance or the ability to pay for their healthcare. Hospitals and other providers often administer care to the uninsured without any hope of receiving reimbursement from them. The costs associated with this care are passed on to the American people in the form of higher taxes, higher premiums, and higher fees for medical services. In total, uncompensated care costs — the overall measure of unreimbursed services that hospitals give their patients — have exceeded $35 billion in each of the last 10 years. These costs amount to approximately $7 million on average for each hospital in the United States, and can drive hospitals into insolvency. Beyond uncompensated care costs, the uninsured strain Federal and State government budgets through their reliance on publicly funded programs, which ultimately are financed by taxpayers.
- Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. (a) The entry into the United States as immigrants of aliens who will financially burden the United States healthcare system is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation. An alien will financially burden the United States healthcare system unless the alien will be covered by approved health insurance, as defined in subsection (b) of this section, within 30 days of the alien’s entry into the United States, or unless the alien possesses the financial resources to pay for reasonably foreseeable medical costs.
Just wanted to give everyone an update on 8chan, CodeMonkeyZ tweeted out the following
After a few weeks of building new groundwork to better protect user privacy and security, we are now in the final stretches before getting things back online. Beta testing of infrastructure in progress – verifying and confirming that all systems are functioning as expected.
— Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) October 6, 2019
Q is coming back very soon and this time the board has been hardened, they are no longer dependent on corporate entities, PAIN is coming
Now lets talk about how desperate the DS is, Tom Fitton
- Tom Fitton of JW appeared on Judge Jeanine show, Judge Jeanine asked TF whats going to happen
- Tom Fitton: …This is as much about protecting themselves against criminal investigations, Strzok, Page, Comey, Clinton, Obama, etc. as it is about targeting Trump. They hope to freeze the administration as they did with Mueller. They froze the Justice Department, protected Hillary from consequences. And now they’re worried about Attorney General Barr doing his job and even the slight possibility of him exposing what was going on is enough to get them to try to destroy the Constitution and remove the president to protect themselves.
Remember the tweet that Clinton tweeted out
“If the impeachment provision in the Constitution of the United States will not reach the offenses charged here, then perhaps that 18th-century Constitution should be abandoned to a 20th-century paper shredder!” —Rep. Barbara Jordan, 1974 pic.twitter.com/TkF3MdYWsL
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 4, 2019
The patriots have now heard chatter, the DS is now planning another event to remove Trump,
Trump has now activated the Marine Corp Reserve, they have been ordered to support local police and governments around the country at a moment’s notice, now this happened three days ago
ORDER TO ACTIVE DUTY TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN RESPONSE TO A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY.
There are some Former Marines who are saying that this is “unprecedented” and likely in response to a coup threat:
- Date Signed: 10/3/2019 | MARADMINS Number: 550/19
- R 031419Z OCT 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES//
REF/B/DOC/TITLE 10 USC/31DEC2011//
REF/C/DOC/TITLE 42 USC/01APR2013//
REF/J/JOINT TRAVEL REGULATIONS//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 3440.7C MARINE CORPS ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES (DSCA). REF B IS TITLE 10 U.S.C., §12304a, ARMY RESERVE, NAVY RESERVE, MARINE CORPS RESERVE, AND AIR FORCE RESERVE: ORDER TO ACTIVE DUTY TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN RESPONSE TO A MAJOR DISASTER OR EMERGENCY. REF C IS THE ROBERT T. STAFFORD DISASTER RELIEF AND EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE ACT, PUBLIC LAW 93-288, AS AMENDED, TITLE 42 U.S.C., CHAPTER 68. REF D IS A SECDEF MEMO THAT DELEGATES AUTHORITY TO ACTIVATE RC MEMBERS TO SERVICE SECRETARIES. REF E IS AN UNDER SECNAV MEMO ESTABLISHING DEPARTMENT OF NAVY POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR UTILIZING TITLE 10 U.S.C., §12304a. REF F IS MCO 3000.19B TOTAL FORCE MOBILIZATION, ACTIVATION, INTEGRATION, AND DEACTIVATION PLAN (MAID-P). REF G IS MARINE CORPS DSCA STANDING EXORD. REF H IS DODI 1235.12, ACCESSING THE RESERVE COMPONENT. REF I IS MCO 1040.R35 RESERVE CAREER RETENTION AND DEVELOPMENT MANUAL. REF J IS THE JOINT TRAVEL REGULATIONS. REF K IS MCO 1800.11, POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR RC MEMBER SERVICE BEYOND 16 YEARS OF ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE. REF L IS DODI 1341.13, POST-9/11 GI BILL, INCORPORATING CHANGE 1 DATED 12 JULY 2018. REF M IS SECNAV MEMO ESTABLISHING DEPARTMENT OF NAVY POLICY FOR REEMPLOYMENT PROTECTIONS FOR NAVY AND MARINE CORPS MILITARY PERSONNEL. REF N IS MCO 1050.3J REGULATIONS FOR LEAVE, LIBERTY, AND ADMINISTRATIVE ABSENCE. REF O IS MCO 1610.7A PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM. REF P IS MCO P1070.12K INDIVIDUAL RECORDS ADMINISTRATION MANUAL. REF Q IS MCO 1001R.1L WITH CHANGE 1 MARINE CORPS RESERVE ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT MANUAL.//
GENTEXT/RMKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN cancels MARADMIN 300/14. In accordance with (IAW) REF A, this MARADMIN provides guidance for the activation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines under §12304a, Title 10, U.S. Code, following a request for Federal assistance in response to a major disaster or emergency within the United States. Requests for Federal assistance will come with little warning. As required, the Marine Corps must rapidly mobilize RC units and personnel IAW this MARADMIN in order to respond to threats in the Homeland.
2.A. Per REF B, if a Governor requests Federal assistance in responding to a major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in §102 of REF C) the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) may, without the consent of the member affected, order any unit, and any member not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, of the Marine Corps Reserve to active duty for a continuous period of not more than 120 days to respond to the Governor’s request.
2.B. IAW REF D, and as implemented in REF E, SECDEF delegated §12304a activation authority to the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) for mobilizations of 30 days or less. SECNAV’s delegated authority may be exercised only after:
2.B.1. A Governor requests Federal assistance in responding to a declaration of a major disaster or emergency;
2.B.2. When directed by the President in support of (ISO) a request for assistance (RFA) from a primary Federal department or agency; or,
2.B.3. A request for forces (RFF) from the responsible Combatant Commander.
2.C. A Commander’s Immediate Response Authority to save lives, prevent human suffering, or mitigate great property damage within the United States is set forth in REF A. Commanders shall comply with REF A, this MARADMIN, and any supplemental direction provided by higher headquarters.
3. Process. Upon SECDEF or SECNAV decision to invoke §12304a authority pursuant to REF A or REF D, activation process is as follows:
3.A. Selected Marine Corps Reserve (SMCR) unit
3.A.1. In response to Joint Staff validated RFA or RFF, SMCR units may be identified by Deputy Commandant Plans, Policies, and Operations (DC PPO) (POC) for sourcing through the Global Force Management (GFM) process.
3.A.2. Upon sourcing determination, §12304a activation packages prepared by DC PPO are submitted to SECNAV.
3.A.3. DC PPO (POC) nominated SMCR units, along with the Secretarial approved §12304a activation orders, are submitted to the Joint Staff for ordering by SECDEF via the Global Force Management Allocation Plan.
3.A.4. Deputy Commandant Manpower and Reserve Affairs (DC MRA), after consulting with Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Manpower and Reserve Affairs (ASN(MRA)) and other Headquarters Marine Corps agencies, releases any additional manpower policy guidance specific to the contingency to include Crisis Code and Unique Identifier.
3.A.5. DC PPO, in coordination with Commander, Marine Forces Command (COMMARFORCOM), directs Commander, Marine Forces Reserve (COMMARFORRES) to activate designated units via naval message, after the appropriate DoD decision.
3.A.6. IAW this message and amplifying guidance provided by DC MRA, the activation process at appropriate home training centers (HTC) is completed in preparation for follow-on movement.
3.A.7. A USMCR commanding officer activation report similar to the example within REF F will be released via naval message to announce activation is complete.
3.B. Marine Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer (EPLO). REF A establishes Marine EPLO missions and functions, command relationships, and request and activation procedures.
3.B.1. IAW REF F and REF G, USNORTHCOM and USINDOPACOM requests EPLO activation through its USMC service component, Marine Forces North (MARFORNORTH) and Marine Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC). EPLOs are IMAs for the routing of Marine Resource Order Writing Service (MROWS) approvals.
3.B.2. MARFORNORTH/MARFORPAC submits §12304a activation request to DC MRA (Manpower Management Integration Branch (MMIB-2)) for SECNAV decision to involuntarily activate the individual EPLO Marines.
3.B.3. After SECNAV authorizes activation, DC MRA (MMIB-2) initiates and fund approves MROWS orders.
3.B.4. The Marine’s parent command will authenticate the MROWS orders. COMMARFORRES authenticates MROWS orders for SMCR and IRR Marines and OpSponsors authenticate MROWS orders for IMA Marines.
3.B.5. MARFORNORTH/MARFORPAC provides reporting instructions relating to their duties. The Marine Corps Operations Center is notified upon completion of EPLO activation by DC MRA (MMIB-2) to DC PPO (POC).
3.B.6. Unless prohibited by SECDEF, an EPLO may volunteer under Title 10 U.S.C., §12301(d) authority in lieu of activation under §12304a to allow for a rapid response during the initial phases of the event. Funding source remains the same but benefits may differ.
3.C. Individual Augments (IA).
3.C.1. Global sourcing requests cannot be considered by DC MRA due to rapid deployment required to prevent loss of life and nonapplicability of dwell.
3.C.2. COMMARFORNORTH/COMMARFORPAC should consider using on hand Active Component (AC) and Active Reserve (AR) personnel to meet immediate IA requirements.
3.C.3. RC personnel can be sourced from the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) or Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) program with the involuntary activation authority residing with SECNAV and SECDEF. Send requests to activate RC individual personnel to DC MRA (MMIB-2) via Marine Corps Force Augmentation Process System (MCFAPS). DC MRA (MMIB-2) initiates and fund approves MROWS orders for IMA and IRR Marines, and the RC Marines’ parent command authenticates orders.
3.C.4. DC MRA may order a Marine reservist to active duty with the Marine’s consent pursuant to §12301(d). COMMARFORRES coordinates voluntary requests to activate and forwards requests utilizing the process within para 3.C.3. If individual SMCR volunteers are approved by COMMARFORRES and authorized by SECNAV to activate, DC MRA (MMIB-2) will coordinate with COMMARFORRES(G-1) to have the SMCR Marine’s parent command initiate MROWS orders and DC MRA (MMIB-2) will fund approve. Parent command will authenticate.
4.A. DC PPO.
4.A.1. IAW REF F, release CMC notice of intent to activate ISO DSCA that includes applicable command relationships.
4.A.2. ICW MARFORCOM, determine appropriate sourcing for identified requirements and coordinate with SECNAV for activation approval if RC unit sourcing identified.
4.A.3. Coordinate with DC MRA and Deputy Commandant, Programs and Resources (DC PR) for feasibility of support for funding requirements.
4.A.4. If required, coordinate SECDEF waiver of 30 day notification for mobilizations in excess of 30 days.
4.B. DC PR.
4.B.1. Coordinate with DC PPO for submission of budget requests.
4.B.2. Provide activation funding controls to DC MRA prior to approval of MROWS.
4.B.3. Issue Special Interest Code (SIC) guidance for proper accounting of requirements.
4.C. DC MRA.
4.C.1. Coordinate funding letter requirements for associated appropriation data with DC PR.
4.C.2. Confirm type activation status, crisis event code, associated Unique Identifier, and PERSTEMPO start date.
4.C.3. Ensure coordination is conducted with MARFORPAC and MARFORNORTH regarding the expected or planned RC IA mobilizations either in a voluntary or involuntary status.
4.C.4. Generate mobilization Monitored Command Codes (MCC) and Reporting Unit Codes (RUC) if needed.
4.C.5. Release naval message that consolidates any additional contingency specific activation information.
4.C.6. As required, act on delegated SECNAV authorities for volunteer mobilization orders under §12301(d) for the initial 72 hour Immediate Response Authority period IOT facilitate a rapid time-sensitive response. If SECDEF authorizes DSCA for a major disaster or emergency, the Service retains the authority to determine, based on operational and fiscal requirements, the type Title 10 voluntary or involuntary authority for MROWS orders to be utilized to support the DSCA event. §12301(d) authorities can be used for pre-positioning activities as part of the Immediate Response period, as well as carried forward through the actual DSCA.
4.C.7. Should a §12304a request for Marine EPLO activations be submitted, DC MRA (MMIB-2) will coordinate with SECNAV as requested by MARFORNORTH or MARFORPAC.
4.D.1. IAW REF A, coordinate the identification and sourcing of applicable RC capabilities for execution of DSCA missions as assigned.
4.D.2. IAW REF F, process and forward to PPO (POC) all requisite MARFORRES provided unit mobilization data.
4.E. COMMARFORNORTH and COMMARFORPAC. Review operational requirements and if required, submit RFF for additional units IAW GFM process or MCFAPS for individuals.
4.F.1. IAW par 3.a.(5) activate appropriate units, based on the appropriate DoD designated decision authority.
4.F.2. Submit requests to activate SMCR IA volunteers to DC MRA (MMIB-2) via MCFAPS.
4.F.3. IAW REF F, initiate requests to activate Navy personnel assigned to units.
4.F.4. Initiate, fund approve, and authenticate SMCR unit Member’s 12304a MROWS orders.
4.F.5. Initiate and authenticate MROWS orders for SMCR individuals who volunteer for IA requirements.
4.F.6. Deploy activated SMCR personnel from HTC to the designated gaining command.
4.G. Operational Sponsors.
4.G.1. Submit requests to activate additional IMA to DC MRA (MMIB-2) in MCFAPS, with comprehensive justification if not an EPLO Marine.
4.G.2. Authenticate MROWS orders and provide reporting instructions.
5. Coordinating instructions.
5.A. Per REF H, mobilization-to-dwell ratios will not be considered for §12304a activations in either pre or post activation decisions.
5.B. Marines pending mandatory retirement will not be extended, but will retire as scheduled.
5.C. Marines pending involuntary separations (administrative separation/disciplinary action) will not be activated.
5.D.1. Enlisted members without an end of current contract date that encompasses projected contingency period will not be activated. Requests for extensions can be submitted IAW REF I.
5.D.2. If a Marine has a mandatory removal date established, activation orders must end NLT 30 days prior.
5.E. Permanent Change of Station (PCS), Temporary Duty (TDY), Separation (SEP) Orders.
5.E.1. AC and AR Marines with subject orders will execute orders.
5.E.2. Concurrent TDY outside scope of the contingency is not authorized.
5.F. IAW REF J, if orders are executed from a Place Entered Active Duty (PLEAD), other than the primary residence, transportation allowances are authorized from the PLEAD to the duty location, and return to the PLEAD or primary residence. Beginning travel at a PLEAD other than primary residence may result in loss or reduction of transportation allowances.
5.G. For RC personnel with 16 or more years of total active duty service, refer to REF K for policies and procedures. However, due to the rapid nature of a DSCA event, those RC Marines requiring High Active Duty Time waivers and Waivers of Sanctuary Eligibility will not be considered, unless the DC MRA has already acted upon a prior request and the future period of duty is already contained within the approved timeframe of the prior High Active Duty Time request.
5.H. Per REF B, in no case shall mobilization exceed 120 days, to include individual skills training required for employment, and leave. Extensions in excess of 120 days for the purpose of using earned leave cannot be authorized.
5.I. In order to streamline activation where possible and IAW REF E, dental screenings ICW activation of Selected Reserve Marines are not required. However, current Physical Health Assessments (PHA) are required. MROWS hardholds for expired PHA will not be lifted. Current PHA must be reflected in Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS) IOT activate Marines. For Marines known to be not deployable, disqualifying issues must be resolved before involuntary orders can be issued.
5.J. MCTFS Actions.
5.J.1. Mobilized for a period of 1-30 days
5.J.1.A. Report TTC 801 000 COMPL ACDUTRA (_)TO(_)TYPE(_)FLAG(_). The process by which a reserve member receives basic pay and crediting of retirement points during a period of active duty for 30-days or less is through the use of the In Progress Payment (IPP).
5.J.1.B. Use type code of D3 when reporting TTC 801 000 under this authority.
5.J.1.C. Report TTC 887 003 RETRO CRISIS CODE ___ TO ___ RUC ___as applicable with the final IPP. MCTFS table 43 (‘crisis event code’) requires update before the aforementioned can be reported.
5.J.1.D. Orders issued for 1-30 days do not allow the member to be joined to any RUC/MCC. All payments are provided via IPP unit diary entries.
5.J.2. Mobilized for a period of 31-120 days
5.J.2.A. IMA and SMCR Unit/Det Members: Report TTC 826 001 [_] MOB MCC [_] TO MCC [_] EAS [_] MDAY [_] ACT STAT [_] EXEC ORDER [_] CRISIS CD UNIQ ID [_]
5.J.2.B. IRR: Report 826 000 MOB SEL MCC(_) CMDMCC(_)EAS(_)MDAY(_)ACT STATUS(_)EXEC ORDER(_)CRISIS CD UNIQ ID (_) IAW the MCTFSPRIUM.
5.J.2.C. Use activation status code of ZP when reporting TTC 826 000 under this authority.