The people are now waking up, they realize the new system the [CB] is trying to push everyone into will not be based on credit score alone, this will go much further than that. The [CB] wants to do the same thing that China has now a social credit score. Steve Wozniak says that Bitcoin is the most amazing mathematical miracle, interesting. The [DS] is doing everything they can from keeping the truth from coming out. [JB] is letting everyone know that he will retaliate against Russia for cyber attacks, playing up the narrative. Trump is now suing big tech, but he is going after congress, because in the lawsuit it is alleged that congress colluded with big tech to censor people. This violates the rights of the people. Trump during an interview said everything with him is a war, an informational war.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Get The Best VPN 50% OFF 4 LIFE!
Click Here – https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! ️️
- The US and almost all countries are moving towards the implementation of digital currencies. With this comes concerns related to privacy and government and political overreach and discrimination.
Just imagine the next time you go to get a mortgage for your home. You wouldn’t go down to your local Wells Fargo branch, you would go directly to Jerome Powell. Right, and they would determine whether or not you get that loan and what the interest rate would be and therefore they can control the amount of dollars in the system.
Another reason this is so important for people to understand is right now the amount of lending in the system is constrained by the amount of individuals or entities in the system that can actually pay back the loans. Right, commercial banks are constrained by a profit and loss. The FED is not contained by a profit and loss. So they wouldn’t have to use a credit score, as an example, to determine who gets a loan and who doesn’t get a loan and at what interest rate. They could use a social score like we’re kind of seeing in China.
- Similar actions could take place with groups being discriminated against. Imagine if a governor in a state approves a bill that he or she believes will help their state but the bill conflicts with what the federal government wants. Those controlling currency could penalize members of that state in reaction to the bill being passed.
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) July 9, 2021
- The Biden White House is attempting to address the ethical questions swirling around Hunter Biden’s newfound art venture, as officials reportedly craft an agreement ensuring that the buyers of the scandal-plagued son’s art, which is expected to sell for up to half a million dollars, will remain anonymous, even to Hunter himself.
- In order to avoid these mounting ethical questions, the Biden White House is comprising an arrangement that would leave all buyers of Hunter’s art anonymous — even to the artist himself.
- “This is an absurd solution,” Breitbart News senior contributor and Profiles in Corruption author Peter Schweizer told Breitbart News.
- “The only way to address these issues is with greater transparency–not less,” he continued. “Their proposed solution is greater secrecy, not transparency. And they are essentially saying ‘Trust Us.’ Joe and Hunter Biden’s track record on such matters gives us no reason to trust them.”
- Former ethics officials for both former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama also appear to be cautioning the arrangement as a bad idea.
“It’s worth remembering the cynical way he [Joe Biden] used his son, Hunter, to generate cash for the family.”https://t.co/f8bGFlpwIz
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) July 9, 2021
““I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter wrote in a 2019 text message to his daughter, Naomi.
“It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.””
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) July 9, 2021
- Rasmussen Reports, one of the country’s most reliable pollsters, found 58 percent of likely voters agree “the media are truly the enemy of the people.”
- The question doesn’t mince words. Straight out, people were asked: “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: The media ‘are truly the enemy of the people?’”
- When voters were asked if the media are “truly the enemy of the people,” only 23 percent strongly disagreed.
- When asked, “how serious is the ‘fake news’ problem in the media?” a WHOPPING 83 percent said very (55 percent) or somewhat (28 percent) serious. Only 14 percent said not very (9 percent) or not at all (5 percent) serious.
- Here are some of the lies told by the media over the last five years and then comment on the media’s greatest sin…
- Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
- President Michael Avenatti
- The Covington KKKids Hoax
- Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
- George Zimmerman
- Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
- The Russia Collusion Hoax
- Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
- Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
- The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
- The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
- The Russians are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
- The Russian Bounty Hoax
- The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
- The Very Fine People Hoax
- America is waking up.
- Fusion GPS appears desperate to settle a potentially catastrophic case.
- Fusion GPS attorneys have been accused of violating ethics rules in the case they’re defending against Alfa Bank. What do they want to keep hidden?
- In 2017, the owners of Alfa Bank (we’ll call them Alfa Bank for the purposes of this article) sued Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson for their publication of false statements accusing Alfa Bank of “bribery, extortion, and interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.”
- As a reminder, it was Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson who, along with others, created and spread bogus Trump/Russia dossiers to government officials and the media. This was then used to justify the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance warrants on Carter Page to spy on Page those associated with President Trump.
- We previously reported that Alfa Bank filed a motion to compel, asking the Court to require Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to produce documents withheld as privileged. These documents included communications with Glenn Simpson and others concerning the false Alfa Bank allegations.
- Fusion/Simpson have fought the production of the documents, arguing that they are subject to the “attorney-client privilege” and otherwise privileged and not subject to production. We observed these are extremely weak arguments, as the dossiers were political research not subject to the protections afforded by attorney-client privilege. Alfa Bank argued the same to the Court:
- Latest Developments
- Things have taken a strange turn. Today, attorneys for Plaintiffs (Alfa Bank, et. al) informed the Court that Bill Taylor, an attorney for Fusion GPS, was contacting third parties to establish back-channel lines of communication to start settlement talks.
I’ll let them explain:
- Specifically, it is alleged that this settlement overture was made by the Fusion GPS lawyer before discovery allowed each side a look at the other’s “internals.”
- As Alfa Bank makes clear, it is against the DC Court’s local rules, as well as the DC Rules of Professional Conduct, to establish such back-channel lines of communication.
- Why this matters.
- This development is quite significant. During litigation, settlement offers are conveyed through the parties’ attorneys – not through back-channels. It seems that the Alfa Bank Plaintiffs are not willing to settle. By reaching out to the third party, the Fusion GPS attorney seems to be desperate to change their minds.
- This leaves us with a question: why would the Fusion GPS attorney violate the rules of conduct – and risk sanctions by the Court?
- We have a feeling that Fusion GPS (or its attorneys… or both) are feeling the heat. There are nearly 500 critically important documents that Fusion GPS has allegedly improperly kept from the other side.
- What will those documents show?
- May 2016 correspondence among Fusion GPS employees/principals, including Glenn Simpson, regarding their early work on Trump/Russia.
August 2016 between Fusion GPS and DNC lawyers Perkins Coie.
The early work on the Carter Page research from July 2016.
- Final Thoughts
- Fusion GPS has experienced lawyers. They must realize their attempts to withhold these important documents are futile. They must also realize, though, that there was an ethics violation in trying to establish back-channel communications.
- The FBI released thousands of pages of documents today on Seth Rich.
- This was after they denied for years they had nothing on the case.
- It later was revealed that not only did they have thousands of pages of documents
- ** The documents were posted today on the FBI Vault —
- The FBI documents included these two documents that mention Robert Mueller and Hillary Clinton from pages 134 and 135.
- This email mentions Mueller holding the name of the hitman.
- This email says Clintons hired to murder Seth Rich.
- No explanation is given.
- And this was posted on page 59. That it was “conceivable” that an individual or group would want Seth Rich dead.
- Why was this redacted?
- Did the FBI know that Rich was behind Wikileaks emails?
- Did the FBI lie to the American public for years about this?
- This raises more questions about the case and why the FBI lied to the American public about his death for years.
04/19/2018 22:14:29 ID:fe9998Anonymous
Was the DNC was hacked by Russia?
- President Joe Biden will sign an executive order seeking to restore the Obama-era net neutrality rules.
- Nathan Leamer, a former FCC senior staffer under then-Chairman Ajit Pai,
- The FCC repealed the net neutrality rules under Pai’s leadership during the Donald Trump administration. The repeal led to faster internet speeds just one year later.
- CNN once claimed it would result in the “end of the internet as we know it.”
- Evan Swartztrauber, a former senior staffer for the FCC during the Trump administration, said, “Reminder: ISPs are not blocking, throttling, and discriminating against content. Hysteria over [Net Neutrality] was baseless and the absurd predictions never came to pass.”
Reminder: ISPs are not blocking, throttling, and discriminating against content. Hysteria over #NetNeutrality was baseles and the absurd predictions never came to pass.
There is plenty of discriminatory conduct online, just not at the network layer. Look elsewhere in the stack. pic.twitter.com/Ov7Ifs7xRa
— Evan Swarztrauber ⚾ (@SayreEvan) July 9, 2021
- The CDC said only fully vaccinated children do not need to wear masks in classrooms:
- Masks should be worn indoors by all individuals (age 2 and older) who are not fully vaccinated. Consistent and correct mask use by people who are not fully vaccinated is especially important indoors and in crowded settings, when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- CDC recommends schools maintain at least 3 feet of physical distance between students within classrooms, combined with indoor mask wearing by people who are not fully vaccinated, to reduce transmission risk.
- Children have virtually zero chance of dying from Covid yet the CDC is specifically calling for unvaccinated children to be abused and ‘marked’ with a face mask.
- A new study publishes in JAMA pediatrics says children wearing masks can expose them to dangerous levels of carbon dioxide.
- A Politico-Harvard poll revealed that a majority of Democrats believe the Chinese coronavirus originated from a lab in China.
- “The new survey shows 52 percent believe the virus came out of a lab, including 59 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Democrats, while 28 percent said it was from an infected animal,” the survey states.
- A Pew Research Center poll in March 2020, when former President Trump was sounding the alarm, found only “29 percent of Americans believed the virus was made in a Chinese lab and released either accidentally or intentionally.”
- Kash Patel, the Former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense, joined The Epoch Times for an interview recently on the security planning and protests on Jan. 6 at the US Capitol in Washington DC.
- During his interview, Kash admitted that Mayor Muriel Bowser turned down thousands of National Guard troops at the Capitol on January 6 for political reasons.
- Chris Wray’s FBI also refused to notify the Trump administration and his cabinet secretaries that they believed there could be a situation like the mass protests at the Capitol that took place.
- Nancy Pelosi also refused the National Guard at the US Capitol due to politics.
- What did Wray, Bowser and Pelosi know — And when did they know it?
Democrats: Trump led an insurrection against the United States Government when he fired up his supporters to storm the Capitol❗
Also Democrats: We rejected Trump’s request for increased security and thousands of National Guard troops around the Capitol❗
Fencing which has encircled the Capitol since the January riot expected to begin coming down today pic.twitter.com/wCH9pRzBR5
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 9, 2021
Panic in PA-AG Shapiro calls Mastriano an insurrectionist for petitioning several counties for forensic audit.
Panic in AZ– Katie Hobbs opens criminal investigation into Trump and his “allies” over audit
Panic in MI– AG Nessel opens probe into Matt DePerno’s efforts to raise funds for grass roots audits supported by WE THE PEOPLE.
- The stakes are just too high to allow the Senate in Pennsylvania to conduct a 2020 election audit; and all prior corrupt activity must be protected and maintained. As a direct result the White House is announcing the people behind Joe Biden are immediately dispatching all federal resources to Philadelphia to begin the war against Pennsylvania voters.
- The Obama regime officials cannot permit the State of Pennsylvania to challenge or expose the scale of election fraud executed in Philadelphia county. They will manipulate every narrative needed, instruct every corporate media ally, call out every labor union and community activist group, pre-position Antifa, trigger every BIG Tech mechanism, activate the DOJ, FBI, Department of Homeland Security and even the U.S. military if that is needed to quell any rebellion.
Following an executive order signing ceremony, a reporter asked Biden “if there will be consequences” for Russia, to which the president responded simply, “Yes.”
- For the past several months the office of Georgia Secretary of State (SOS) Brad Raffensperger has been quietly investigating whistle blowers who believe they detected potential fraud in the November 2020 election. That’s right. The Raffensperger’s Inspector General office has an active investigation into the key witnesses who testified before the Georgia General Assembly and signed affidavits for the exhibits of the Fulton County ballot inspection lawsuit! These witnesses swore they detected potentially counterfeit ballots in the Fulton County hand count audit that occurred on November 14th and 15th. They also observed a variety of other anomalies.
- While Raffensperger continues to insist there is no evidence of election fraud he also continues to investigate potential election fraud AFTER the election was certified. SOS Investigator Paul Braun has contacted virtually all the key affiants in the Fulton County ballot inspection case and attempted to interview them. However, they contend that he did not seem interested in finding potential fraud but was more interested investigating them. Some examples follow.
- WHISTLE BLOWERS:
- Susan Voyles, a veteran poll manager and auditor, swore she saw mail-in ballots that were not folded for mailing, were not marked with a writing instrument, were on questionable paper stock and were voted the exact same way in all down ballot races. She states that the number of these potentially counterfeit ballots could scale into the tens of thousands. She has explained repeatedly that she was contacted by Braun who asked her to come in for an interview in January. When she got there Braun tried to get information about specific suspect batches that were already named in her affidavit and he pressed her to change her story. Later the IG office falsely claimed that Voyles recanted her affidavit. That was a blatant lie as Voyles has consistently stated the same account of events for nearly eight months.
- New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal ballots were cast in Georgia during the November 2020 election, a number that is likely to rise over the coming months.
- In Georgia, there was both an “audit” and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored was evidence that tens of thousands of Georgians potentially voted illegally.
- Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, said, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”
- Soon after the November election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service.
- After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.
- In May of 2021, Davis says he received an updated voter database from the Gregoria Secretary of State’s office. “I imported the data and compared voter’s addresses to the NCOA information I processed in November,” Davis said.
- When Davis ran the data, he found that, of the approximately 35,000 Georgians who indicated they had moved from one county to another county more than 30 days before the November general election, as of May, more than 10,300 had updated their voter registration information, providing the secretary of state the exact address they had previously provided to the USPS, the Federalist reported. Those same 10,000-plus individuals all also cast ballots in the county in which they had previously lived.
Trump announces a new platform that he is developing
Jason Miller announces he is leaving Trump org to become the ceo of gettr
Gettr is open to the public Trump does not make the announcment to join
Trump announces that he is filing a class action lawsuit against fb, tw, yt
Trump is fighting this battle in the florida courts
Reporters asked if he would return to twitter and other platforms
What will the platforms use as a defensive argument, well they have to fall back on the Jan 6th fake insurrection
During this process Trump lawyers get to discover
Did congress collude with big tech to bring down Trump and others
Will they be able to look at all the videos
Gain access to witnesses
Gain access to documents
- In President Trump’s case against Twitter, assigned is Obama Judge Robert Nichols Scola Jr. (read his confirmation hearing here)
- In President Trump’s case against Facebook, another Obama Judge – Kathleen M. Williams.
- In President Trump’s case against YouTube, a George H. Bush judge – Kevin Michael Moore.
If Trump gets the injunction I believe he will use twitter and the other platforms
If Trump injunction fails the new platform will be released
Twitter and other
I think I’ve had discussions w/enough Boomer-tier Trump supporters who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent to extract a general theory about their perspective. It is also the perspective of most of the people at the Capitol on 1/6, and probably even Trump himself. 1/x
— MartyrMade (@martyrmade) July 8, 2021