The [CB] plan is failing, [JB] is now pushing a fuel tax as prices increase. The fake news is now trying to control the narrative of inflation, people are going to see through this, this time it is different. The banks are now preparing to let people invest in crypto, why now. The [DS] is now being trapped by Trump and the patriots, Trump is slowly unleashing his plan the [DS] in the end will have to place to turn. This is a strategic plan, it is pre-planned. This is the last stand, If it is not done correctly it will not work. Once the election audit results are release the [DS] is going to go over drive to prevent the information from coming out. Trump know this, countermeasures are in place to capture and then expose it all. Where’s Durham?
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Now Biden is going to raise taxes on gas companies.
- Right before Biden attacked gas companies, he told the audience he was the poorest Senator in Congress for 36 years – so how the hell did Biden, AKA, “The Big Guy” make enough money to be able to afford multi-million beach homes?
Inflation’s silver lining: higher salaries https://t.co/DmXuzKlX8z
— CNBC (@CNBC) July 8, 2021
- In 2019 the World Economic Forum held a simulation about reactions to a world pandemic sponsored by Bill Gates. This year ‘Concept 2021’ focuses on Internet supply chain failures.
- In 2019 Bill Gates and Company held an exercise known as Event 201. It was put together only a few months before COVID-19 hit the United States. The Event claimed the following about its exercise:
Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.
- The Event 201 ‘exercise’ mirrored the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2020 the World Economic Forum conducted a simulation called “Cyber Polygon 2020” that predicted a coming global catastrophe caused by a worldwide “cyber pandemic.”
- The World Economic Forum again this year is focusing on defense and responses to a cybersecurity attack. This time related to supply chains:
- This year’s focus is on supply chain attacks:
- Should we now be prepared for cybersecurity supply chain attacks? Are we being primed for another big crisis with the constant news of hacks in US industries since the 2020 Election?
- The new operation will be run by Alkesh Shah, who previously led the firm’s Global Technology Specialist team, according to a memo obtained by Insider. Bloomberg was first to report.
- “Cryptocurrencies and digital assets constitute one of the fastest growing emerging technology ecosystems,” the memo said.
- Joining Shah’s team are Mamta Jain and Andrew Moss.
- “Cryptocurrencies and digital assets constitute one of the fastest growing emerging technology ecosystems,” Browning said, adding that the sector is currently valued at about $2 trillion.
Who is the REAL Michael Avenatti?
- Washington DC’s highest court suspended former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s law license on Wednesday.
- The decision was made based on New York state’s decision to suspend his law license last month.
The suspension in New York is temporary, pending the outcome of a full formal disciplinary hearing.
- Google was hit by a lawsuit from a group of state attorneys over alleged violation of antitrust laws by its Android app store.
- The group alleges that Google’s Play store for Android apps violates antitrust laws.
- The complaint centers on the control Google is able to exert on its Play store, allowing it to collect commissions of up to 30 percent on digital transactions within apps installed on Android-powered smartphones. Those devices represent more than 80 percent of the worldwide smartphone market.
- Led by Utah, North Carolina, Tennessee, New York, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, and Nebraska, it marks the fourth major antitrust lawsuit filed by U.S. government agencies against the company since October 2020.
- Source: theepochtimes.com
This injunction will be filed in a Florida court, this is interesting
- This is a great example of how the Intelligence Branch of the U.S. government now operates. Not only did the NSA conduct surveillance of Tucker Carlson’s electronic communication, but the NSA also leaked Carlson’s emails to allied intelligence media (Axios, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post) who operate as PR firms on behalf of the Intelligence Branch.
New: Tucker Carlson was talking to U.S.-based Kremlin intermediaries about setting up an interview with Putin shortly before he accused the NSA of spying on him. U.S. gov’t officials learned of this outreach … but that’s where details get cloudy. https://t.co/5kbjMJnQ2r
— Jonathan Swan (@jonathanvswan) July 7, 2021
Who requested to unmask his name? It’s an easy answer for Avril Haines….there’s always a list of requesters kept. Always. https://t.co/vOnifGtdxG
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) July 7, 2021
Putin has publicly hinted at Biden’s overseas crimes. The Biden administration is terrified of any journalist (that they do not control) getting in front of him— especially Tucker Carlson.
- However, Putin seemed to suggest that the spat about the “killer” quote was merely playground stuff, quipping that when children had an argument in the yard: “We used to say: ‘It takes one to know one.'”
Haiti’s U.S. embassy says the attack was well coordinated by a highly-trained and heavily armed group. Assassins spoke Spanish and English with an American accent-AKA – CA
Haiti was one of few countries who said no to lockdowns, vaccines & the Covid-19 agenda, We all know, all of the presidents who made the same decisions regarding going against the narrative have been / were found dead. Tasmania, Burundi, Republic of Congo, etc.Haiti remains the only country in the Western Hemisphere and one of five globally where the government has yet to administer any vaccines.
- The National Police of Haiti confirmed in a press conference late Wednesday that authorities had identified a group of “commandos” suspected of having assassinated President Jovenel Moïse in his home the night before.
- Unidentified gunmen entered Moïse’s home in Port-au-Prince in the early morning hours of Wednesday and shot him dead; Haitian law enforcement officials stated the assailants shot him 12 times and attacked his wife, First Lady Martine Moïse. The president died of his injuries; the first lady arrived in Miami for extended treatment of her injuries Wednesday. The assailants reportedly spoke Spanish — some reports suggested English, as well — indicating they were foreigners. Haitian officials described them as “professional.”
- Director-General of the National Police Léon Charles told reporters Wednesday that officials identified some of the suspects involved and confronted them. The suspects allegedly pretended to be members of the American Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), a claim police do not appear to believe to be true, but investigators have not yet offered any further clarity as to the identity of the assassins or their motivations.
- Haitian Ambassador to the United States Bocchit Edmond confirmed with Voice of America that he had witnessed surveillance footage showing the suspects identifying themselves as DEA agents.
- Source: breitbart.com
Causes Clintons to trend on Twitter
Trump sues Google, Twitter & Facebook
Pennsylvania goes Full Forensic Audit
Survey says over half of population think someone else is running the country
Joe Biden failed July 4th vaccine target-goal so bad he’s sending out storm troopers with syringes to every American doorDeep State’s having a bad week
- Michigan’s government oversight leader is beginning an investigation into Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s role in the high number of state nursing home deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns.
- Auditor General Doug Ringler unveiled the investigation a week ago during hearings in the House Oversight Committee, where Republicans questioned the accuracy of Michigan’s coronavirus fatality data in long-term care facilities.
- Some lawmakers speculate that the number of reported deaths is undercounted because the total does not include those who died in smaller or home-based facilities. Meanwhile, the state health director said facilities operate on a “self-reported” basis. State GOP Rep. Steve Johnson had urged Ringler in a letter last month to look into Michigan’s “underreported” senior citizen data.
- Less than one-fifth of Americans say that they are still “completely or mostly” practicing social distancing, a new Gallup poll shows.
- Approximately 18% of Americans are still strictly following social distancing guidelines, the lowest amount since the pandemic began last March,
- 62% said that their lives were “somewhat back to normal,”
When the Senate returns to session, I will be introducing an immediate repeal of the mask mandate on planes. Enough! Time to stop this farce and let people travel in peace!
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 8, 2021
- “No one’s listening” to the female inmates terrified of the violent men transferring to their prisons, said Lauren Adams, legal counsel for the Women’s Liberation Front.
- As biological males who identify as transgender women or nonbinary are being transferred upon request to female prisons in California, biologically female inmates have been assaulted by these new transfers, says Lauren Adams, Legal Counsel for the Women’s Liberation Front (WoLF).
- Following a California law that went into effect on Jan. 1 allowing inmates to use their claimed gender identity to determine whether they are incarcerated in men’s or women’s facilities, there have been 261 prison transfer applications. All but six were to be transferred to women’s prisons, Fox News reported. At least 26 men have been transferred, but it may be more, Adams told the John Solomon Reports podcast Wednesday.
- Adams cited a 2009 study that found 20.5% of biological men identifying as transgender women are registered sex offenders, with 49.8% of transgender women having committed crimes against persons.
- As a result of the transfers following the new law, female inmates have been assaulted by male inmates.
- Most police departments — including Washington, D.C.’s Metropolitan Police — are required to release an officer’s name within days of a fatal shooting. Not the U.S. Capitol Police, which is controlled by Congress and answers only to Congress. It can keep the public in the dark about the identity and investigation of an officer involved in a shooting indefinitely.Which is what happened with the Jan. 6 shooting of Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed protester in the U.S. Capitol riot who was fatally wounded by a plainclothes police lieutenant as she attempted to breach a set of doors inside the building.
- Now a new name has surfaced in the Babbitt imbroglio — Lt. Michael L. Byrd — and while USCP Communications Director Eva Malecki won’t confirm he is the shooter, in this case she isn’t denying it.In a little-noticed exchange, Byrd was cited by the acting House sergeant at arms during a brief discussion of the officer who shot Babbitt at a Feb. 25 House hearing. Both C-SPAN and CNN removed his name from transcripts, but CQ Transcripts — which, according to its website, provides “the complete word from Capitol Hill; exactly as it was spoken” — recorded the Capitol official, Timothy Blodgett, referring to the cop as “Officer Byrd.” His name is clearly audible in the videotape of the hearing (see video embed further below).
- Byrd appears to match the description of the shooter, who video footage shows is an African American dressed that day in a business suit. Jewelry, including a beaded bracelet and lapel pin, also match up with photos of Byrd.
- Following the shooting, Byrd’s Internet footprint was scrubbed, including his social media and personal photos.
“Officer Byrd” is named in a videotape of House testimony (around 39:20).
- The Arizona Audit began to prepare the Wesley Bolin Building o for continued data analysis.
- The audit officials are still hoping to gain access to the Maricopa County routers that are being withheld by the county officials despite a senate subpoena.
- Last week The Gateway Pundit reported that the ballots and machines were safely moved into storage with chain of custody and security precautions in place.
- All ballots and machines are now in the Wesley Bolin building behind fences and it is still live streaming at AZAudit.org.
- Auditors are still waiting to receive subpoenaed routers and passwords from Maricopa County to finish this audit.
- If the County does not comply, there will be consequences.