Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are moving out the states that are imploding. Soon the people in those states will turn on their fake leaders. Job numbers do not match up. The [CB]/[WEF]/Biden admin are trying to push thru the GND, this push will fail, new house equals game over. The [DS] is now spinning the Hunter Biden laptop story again, reporters are blocking people, this is panic and pain all at the same time and this is just the beginning. The [DS]/Fake news is trying to convince the public that Trump wants to suspend the Constitution, the [DS] has been knowingly going against the Constitution and now they are supporting it because they think Trump wants it suspended. What happens if in the middle of the storm, the Biden admin orders the suspension of the Constitution?
Florida, Texas and Arizona are the top destination states for recent movers from California, New York and Illinois. https://t.co/Fs136kz0Z7
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) December 5, 2022
- There’s a disconnect in the Main Street data that is perplexing from the standpoint of traditional economic and labor analysis.
- There have been significant layoffs in the labor market as the result of diminished consumer spending activity. However, the Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) is reporting a hotter than expected 263,000 new jobs in November [DATA HERE].
- There were declines in jobs within the retail sector [-30,000 in Nov, -62,000 since August] and declines in warehousing and transportation [-15, 000 in November, -30,000 since July], which would indicate the outcome of lowered consumer spending on goods, or at least a change in consumer spending priorities.
- Simultaneously, there were significant increases in jobs for leisure and hospitality [+88,000 in Nov], with the majority of those gains in food service and drinking. However, that sector is still lower than the pre-pandemic by -980,000 jobs. Also note people are not attending events with high ticket costs, the performing arts and spectator sports segment dropped 7,000 jobs [Table B-1]
- Overall, if you were to look at the macro level jobs report, anything attached to the traditional spending of durable goods (retail stores) is declining. However, the jobs related to the service or life experience are growing. Oddly, and perhaps creepily, this dynamic falls in line with the ‘you will own nothing and be happy‘ cliche’ that has been oft spoken about the new post pandemic ‘Build Back Better‘ economy as espoused by the World Economic Forum.
- Job gains in the infrastructure of life such as, building and construction, as well as the labor sector associated with skilled domestic service trades like plumbing, electricians, maintenance, etc are continuing to hold stable. The major shift in the labor market surrounds the buying of durable goods which has disappeared along with the disappearance of discretionary income.
- Wage growth was a very high 0.6% for November and brings the annual rate of wage growth to 5.1%. This outcome is almost certainly an outcome of workers demanding higher pay to cope with inflation, and employers needing to raise their wage rates in order to retain employees.
- We also see an increase in the number of workers holding multiple jobs, as individuals are taking second jobs to cope with massive price increases in housing, food, fuel and energy. As noted within the BLS data:
- Higher wages are good; however, higher wages lead to higher prices for goods and services; which drives inflation higher, which creates the need for higher wages. It’s an upward pressure spiral.
NEW: Joe Biden's Energy Adviser…
We drained the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to ‘save the global economy.’
The Biden energy agenda has always been America last. pic.twitter.com/pZoNb0CiUo
— Daniel Turner (@DanielTurnerPTF) December 5, 2022
- Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., has proposed a permitting reform bill that is a prime example of what not to do. Instead of focusing on permitting reform, Manchin’s bill proposes to nationalize the electricity grid.
- The Manchin bill proposes cosmetic changes that give the impression of reform yet would do little to address numerous obstacles created by the National Environmental Policy Act, which became law in 1970. The bill also would make permitting projects more difficult by expanding some aspects of the Clean Water Act.
- The bill would empower the Department of Energy and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to designate and approve transmission line projects as “necessary in the national interest,” and to socialize costs in electricity rates across a region—regardless of whether a state uses the electricity. Unsurprisingly, the criteria for a “national interest” designation are so broad that any project enjoying political support could qualify.
- It’s a clever, back-door approach allowing the Energy Department and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to bypass states. By controlling transmission line projects, they could force utility customers to pay for more wind and solar power.
- When it comes to the Clean Water Act, the Manchin bill would make federal permitting more difficult in many respects.
- The Clean Water Act requires permits for discharges of pollutants from point sources (i.e. discrete sources of pollution, such as pipes) into navigable waters. Under the statute, and specifically Section 401, Congress gave states a role in the permitting process to help protect water quality. A permit may be issued only upon a state’s issuing (or waiving) a Section 401 water quality certification.
- The bill would amend the Clean Water Act, codifying a policy in the Biden administration’s proposed Section 401 rule, to allow states to use the certification process to block projects based on issues totally unrelated to discharges of pollutants.
- Further, the bill likely would help provide support for the Biden administration’s effort to expand these Section 401 certification reviews to cover water quality effects that are unrelated to navigable waters or point sources.
- Lawmakers should reject Manchin’s bill and certainly not consider it, or any permitting bill, in the lame-duck session before the new Congress convenes Jan. 3. Policy reforms of such importance shouldn’t be rushed, especially when legislators are least accountable to voters.
- Citing lingering Covid-19 backlogs, DHS announced Monday that May 7, 2025, will be the new compliance date.
- The Department of Homeland Security has again postponed its planned roll out of the Real ID-compliant licenses required for air travelers 18 and over boarding flights in the United States — a nod to concerns that not enough Americans have compliant forms of identification.
Hey @grynbaum & all the editor at the @nytimes: the laptop was not stolen. You know this, you know exactly how it came into the possession of the repair shop. The only reason to continue to lie about this is cover up their complicity in burying the original story. This ran today: pic.twitter.com/QCjCaiR5JZ
— Derek Hunter (@derekahunter) December 5, 2022
Leftists and especially "journalists" are bots or scripts with pre-prepared talking points like "PR" and "richest man." See for yourself. This is how the Regime works. It's a big performance to get people to follow their script. It's reflexive hyperreality. pic.twitter.com/PHnI74PuX1
— James Lindsay, defeating the groomers (@ConceptualJames) December 3, 2022
This article leaves out the most important. Baker did something much worse than merely review a FISA warrant. Baker was instrumental in helping Sussmann seed the fake Alfa Bank hoax. Even worse, he later concealed the text message that proved that Sussmann had lied from Durham. https://t.co/L4hXLpTHUu
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) December 5, 2022
- Perkins Coie: remember this DNC Hillary law firm funneled millions of campaign dollars to buy steele n his garbage dossier, employ Fusion GPS to run disinfo op with FBI against Trump, and hire the likes of sussman and elias to make up bogus alfa bank charade, while paying joffe and lying to FISA court- so heres the question Elonso Musko, why are Perkins Coie Twitters lawyers, and James Baker still your lawyer??? #FWK for Truth
Imagine winning a Pulitzer for a fake news story you fell for – and then ignoring the @elonmusk revelations that your employer interfered in the 2020 election by suppressing a candidates’ actual ties to a communist country. @maggieNYT should give the Pulitzer back.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) December 4, 2022
Just consider this to understand what CNN is:
In 2013, James Clapper, as Obama's top intelligence official, blatantly lied to the Senate about NSA programs which, months later, we exposed.
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 5, 2022
- British health experts have issued a warning that consuming fresh produce, baked goods, and certain ready-to-eat foods could put you at risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus.
- According to the UK Food Standards Agency (FSA), the virus that causes Covid-19 can live on some ready-to-eat groceries for days.
- However, the scientists determined the risk of contracting the virus via food is classified as “very low.”
- WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned on Friday that ignoring COVID-19 alertness could lead to the emergence of a deadly new variant.
- It has been a year since the World Health Organization designated Omicron as a “variant of concern,” as Tedros pointed out over the weekend.
- “Last Saturday marked 1 year since WHO announced a new COVID-19 variant of concern: the Omicron variant. Omicron has proved to be significantly more transmissible than Delta, and continues to cause significant mortality due to the intensity of transmission, Tedros said.
- The annual must-pass defense budget is before the House Rules Committee on Monday and is moving toward a House floor vote this week
- Republican lawmakers want it to include a provision ending the military’s two-shot COVID-19 vaccine mandate for active duty service members
- A House Democrat suggested to Politico that the idea could gain traction
- House GOP Leader McCarthy said he broached it with Biden
- The White House told DailyMail.com that Biden is ‘considering’ it but also supports Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin wanting to keep the rule in place
- The White House opposes using the annual defense spending bill to repeal a vaccine mandate for military service members, national security spokesperson John Kirby told reporters on Monday.
- President Biden is in agreement with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin that the mandate should remain in place, Kirby said. Republican lawmakers have threatened to delay passage of the annual defense authorization bill if the military’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate, which was instituted last year, is not rescinded.
- “He continues to believe that all Americans including those in the armed forces should be vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19,” Kirby told reporters, calling it a “health and readiness issue for the force.”
- He believes the same should hold for those receiving transfusions with “vaccinated” blood.
- While Della Pietra said there are no unvaccinated blood banks, he sees the demand for unvaccinated blood rising.
- “This is why I decided to do [SafeBlood Donation]. I wanted to make a network for unvaccinated people looking for a blood donor because they need it—whether they have scheduled surgery or an emergency,” he said.
"I am going to be working with @FLSurgeonGen to hold these vaccine manufacturers accountable. They made claims about the mRNA vaccine that wasn't true, and people were injured as a result." – @GovRonDeSantis pic.twitter.com/7RnLkKPRsI
— Tho Bishop (@ThoBishop) December 3, 2022
Joe Biden recently said that no other industry has the kind of immunity to litigation like the gun manufacturing business.
Apparently he forgot little guys like Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J who could not be reached for comment… OR SUED!!!
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 5, 2022
- in June, the Department of Education (DOE) announced the creation of its National Parents and Families Engagement Council to help the administration facilitate relationships between parents and schools. Parental rights in education groups and conservative organizations, including America First Legal, Parents Defending Education and Fight for Schools, sued the Biden administration, alleging the council violated the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) which mandates that advisory groups be bipartisan and free of outside influence by any special interest
- The Biden administration is disbanding a council aimed at improving family relationships with schools following a lawsuit by several parental rights in education groups who alleged the council was “partisan” and rubber-stamps activist demands.
- The lawsuit was dismissed after the DOE said it is disbanding the council.
- The council included The National Parents Union, a group that believes schools should be transformed “to eradicate generational, institutions of oppression.” Keri Rodrigues, the president of The National Parents Union, defended a letter by the National School Board Association which compared parents “to domestic terrorists” and requested that federal law enforcement monitor school boards.
- Also on the council was The National Action Network, a group that works towards “a modern civil rights agenda,” and The League of United Latin American Citizens, a group which pushes “educational attainment and political influence” of Hispanic Americans.
- Why is the J6 officer with Hunter?
Karli Bonne’ @KarliBonneThings that make you go hmmmm
- In an unusual step for the military, the Army has invaded favelas of Rio de Janeiro and killed top leaders of the Comando Vermelho (Red Command) drug cartel, which supports the Communist criminal Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva. Observers take this to indicate the beginning of a federal military intervention. The drug gangs were the only ones to celebrate the alleged election victory by criminal Lula Oct. 30, firing automatic weapons in the air in the favelas. President Bolsonaro cracked down hard on the Brazilian drug gangs.
- “The heads of drug trafficking of Morro do Juramento and Juramentinho, identified as Rodrigo Barbosa Marinho, known as Rolinha or Titio Rolinha, and Hevelton Nascimento Júnior, the “Bad Boy”, respectively, were killed during a Military Police operation in Vicente de Carvalho on Thursday (1st). Three other suspects died in the action and one, who was also injured, is imprisoned in custody in the hospital” O Dia reports.
- Twitter continues to censor tweets by Kari Lake and other Trump-Endorsed candidates in Arizona for exposing Katie Hobbs and corruption in Arizona’s elections and the courts.
- The Gateway Pundit reported that Kari Lake and her attorneys were sanctioned by Obama-appointed John Tuchi months after a motion was filed and just days before election contests can legally be filed.
Christina Bobb screenshotted Lake’s tweet about the sanctions, asking, “why is the retweet feature disabled on this tweet?”
This is also now happening on Elon Musk’s tweets too. Musk just revealed to the world how Twitter interfered in our elections with the release of the ‘Twitter Files.’
Bobb shared this information on Twitter.
Other Twitter users also reported censorship and disabled retweet and like features on Kari Lake’s page. The censored tweets include eyewitness testimony of a corrupt election, news articles about tabulation failures, and tweets about her own campaign.
- Knowingly certifying a fraudulent election???
- , the JCPA is a transfer of wealth from Silicon Valley to Big Media — the same people who have been lying to the American public about every major story since 2016.
- The bill will also allow Big Media to form a joint entity to suppress content from independent competitors.
- McConnell stands for this.
…The JCPA, essentially a transfer of wealth from Silicon Valley to the discredited and distrusted corporate legacy media, is highly controversial. Beyond the financial payouts to media companies, they will be able to form a “joint negotiating entity” — a cartel, immune from antitrust law — to negotiate with Big Tech companies on the “terms and conditions” for carrying their content.
Censorship is sure to be a frequent demand of media companies. Despite provisions in the bill that purportedly stop media companies from negotiating the suppression of any one competitor, there is nothing to stop them asking their content to be prioritized over broadly-drawn categories that are used as pretexts for censorship, like “disinformation.”
Read the rest here.
Facebook threatens to remove all news content if U.S. lawmakers approve the Journalism Competition and Preservation Act (JCPA) pic.twitter.com/RmFWmgZYou
— BNO News Live (@BNODesk) December 5, 2022
- Europe is facing potential energy rationing and power outages i
- The joint letter sent on Monday is the first formal step by the European Telecommunications Network Operators (ETNO) and the European Emergency Number Association (EENA) to pressure the European Union executive body to step in.
- ETNO represents former phone monopolies such as Germany’s Deutsche Telekom (DTEGn.DE), Spain’s Telefonica (TEF.MC) and Telecom Italia (TLIT.MI), while EENA speaks for more than 1,500 emergency services representatives over 80 countries.
- “Should telecommunications networks be subject to planned outages, citizens would risk not having access to communications services for the duration of the outage, including emergency communications,” the letter signed by the heads of EENA and ETNO said.
- A state of emergency has been declared, and along with it, a countywide curfew from 9pm to 5am. The curfew is initially slated to last through 5pm on Friday Dec 4. “It’s a very serious situation” and the curfew is needed “to protect our citizens and protect the businesses of our county,” said Moore County Sheriff Ronnie Fields at a Sunday press conference. Schools will be closed at least on Monday.
- After the substations went off line, responding power crews found “extensive damage,” and “evidence at the scene indicated that firearms had been used to disable the equipment,” said Fields.
- “No group has stepped up to acknowledge or accept that they’re the ones that done it,” said Fields. “We’re looking at all avenues.”
- @DanScavino 1 week ago on Truth
@DanScavino today on Facebook
- And we get this odd story of a Georgia sheepdog that jumped a pack of 11 coyotes. That were trying to get the Goats & Sheeps.
- Dog killed “8” coyotes
What’s truly amazing is how much better the batting average of your average “conspiracy theorist” was relative to that of your “highly educated” elitist journalists for the last few years on issues of the world.
It ain’t even close!
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 4, 2022
- The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to “terminate” the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS. What I said was that when there is “MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION,” as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 Presidential Election, steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG. Only FOOLS would disagree with that and accept STOLEN ELECTIONS. MAGA!
So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
- “The Constitution is greater than any President. End of story,” Musk wrote.
- Trump tricked the mainstream media into reporting that he wants the constitution to be thrown away when it’s the Democrats, Rhinos, and the deep state that have been trampling our constitution for generations.
- The fact that Trump tricks liberals and normies into talking about how we must defend the constitution after they tried to forcefully inject us with vaccines, bring in passports, cancel our free speech, and take away our guns is truly the height of irony
Trump plays the media like a fiddle
- SIMPLY PUT, IF AN ELECTION IS IRREFUTABLY FRAUDULENT, IT SHOULD GO TO THE RIGHTFUL WINNER OR, AT A MINIMUM, BE REDONE. WHERE OPEN AND BLATANT FRAUD IS INVOLVED, THERE SHOULD BE NO TIME LIMIT FOR CHANGE!