Watch The X22 Report On Video
The UK and the European countries are struggling this winter, the gas problem is getting worse and the people are going to hit the economic precipice. The [WEF] is pushing their carbon agenda, this will fail before it gets started. The [DS] is now going down the path the patriots want them to go down. The optics are very important, all the information about election interference has not come from Trump it has come from other sources. The information of the [DS] working with big tech has come from other sources. This is being done so the [DS] cannot say Trump is making this all up. The next event is on its way, Trump already setup the [DS], they are now letting everyone know how important the Constitution is. What happens if the [DS] suspends the Constitution without congress during their [FF] event? Military is standing by, operators are now active.
- The United Kingdom has one of the smallest bunkered reserves of natural gas — burnt to produce heat and electricity — in Europe, yet it is shipping volumes of the resource abroad at levels not seen for years as a cold snap arrives.
- And the cold weather is certainly arriving, with cold arctic air being drawn down over Europe this week sending gas markets soaring again. The Daily Telegraph notes benchmark futures increased as much as 4.3 per cent on the arrival of the first cold snap of the year.
- Carbon trading is the economic platform to generate government income. That income then drives the carbon control financial mechanisms that will be deployed to the people. At the end of the financial lane, we arrive at a world with Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs). The digital money provides instant control over spending and carbon resource allocation.
- In short, we are now getting down to the brass tacks. Your resource allocation is part of the “consumption intervention” consideration, where the amount of carbon emission your consumption drives is what determines the goal for your future allocation.
- [From the Abstract] – There is a growing consensus, based on compelling evidence, that the world is facing a climate crisis and rapid action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions is a necessity. Historically, decision-makers and academics have discussed a range of options that can reduce our carbon footprint over the long-term. However, recent evidence demonstrates that choosing between one option and another is no longer compatible with rapid and significant emission reductions.
- Increasingly, all options are required, and this involves multiple actors exploring how they can respond to the current climate crisis; including national government, cities, business and civil society. (read more)
- As you can see above, the goal is to remove meat and dairy products completely.
- In the next chart, you can see your allocation for “net clothing and textiles“:
You will be permitted 3 new clothing items each year.
In the Transporation sector, the ambitious goal is to remove all private vehicles, and the target lifetime of vehicles is 50 years.
For airline travel, citizens will be permitted one flight less than 1,500km (930 miles) every three years.
- The Paraguay legislature did not pass a bill that would have regulated cryptocurrency mining in the country.
- The bill, originally passed in July of 2022, was subsequently vetoed by President Mario Abdo Benítez in August, which sent it back to the legislature.
- If passed, the bill would have limited outsized charges levied against bitcoin miners for their energy usage.
- just not in the way he intended.
- BREAKING: Incarcerated lawyer Michael Avenatti sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for cheating clients out of millions of dollars – AP
- With a black hat firmly on his head and a matching black glove covering his left hand, Paul Pelosi stepped out into the public spotlight Sunday night in his first appearance since being attacked in October.
Seems a little extreme in a situation where the public has already been told all the undeniable facts, right? pic.twitter.com/8D92O0vKSQ
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 5, 2022
- Former President Donald Trump’s company was charged in an alleged 15-year scheme to compensate top executives “off the books” to help them avoid paying taxes.
- Murder and Violent Crime is at an all time high in NYC, and the D.A.’s office has spent almost all of its time & money fighting a political Witch Hunt for D.C. against “Trump” over Fringe Benefits, something that in the history of our Country, has never been so tried in Court before. Two weeks at trial, yet no MURDER CASE has gone to trial in 6 years, much to the consternation of victims mothers and families who are devastated that NOTHING is being done to bring JUSTICE. Too busy on “Donald.”
Trump is not a part of this case -it did just set a very important precedent for future cases.
The main stream media pretending that the hunter Biden laptop is now conveniently “old news” shows that there was absolutely no difference between the main stream media and the extreme bias that was going on at Twitter and other similar tech platforms.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 6, 2022
- President Joe Biden was confronted on Tuesday about his unwillingness to go to the border to witness the illegal immigration crisis firsthand. Watch:
- “Why go to a border state and not visit the border?” Doocy asked.
- “Because there are more important things going on,” Biden replied. “They’re going to invest billions of dollars in a new enterprise.”
- “More important things going on.” This is the response of a president whose job it is to enforce the laws of the land, including those governing immigration into the country.
In light of concerns about Baker’s possible role in suppression of information important to the public dialogue, he was exited from Twitter today
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 6, 2022
Yes. His explanation was …unconvincing.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 6, 2022
- The U.S. since June has supplied Ukrainian forces with 20 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System launchers, or Himars, and a large inventory of satellite-guided rockets with a range of almost 50 miles. Those rockets, known as the Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System, or GMLRS, have been used to strike Russian ammunition depots, logistics supplies and command centers on Ukrainian territory.
- And here are the highlights…
- EcoHealth Alliance – the Peter Daszak group – is knee-deep in the Wuhan controversy, having been funded by the Fauci’s NIH for coronavirus and gain of function research in China (and having worked with the Chinese team in Wuhan). What does Fauci say about EcoHealth Alliance? Over two years after the COVID-19 pandemic began, and after millions dead worldwide, he’s “vaguely familiar” with their work.
In early 2020, Fauci was put on notice that his group – NIAID – had funded EcoHealth alliance on bat coronavirus research for the past five years.
This coincided with early reports – directly to Fauci, from Jeremy Ferrar and Christian Anderson – “of the possibility of there being a manipulation of the virus” based on the fact that “it was an unusual virus.”
Fauci conceded that he was specifically made aware by Anderson that “the unusual features of the virus” make it look “potentially engineered.”
Fauci couldn’t recall why he sent an article discussing gain of function research in China to his deputy, Hugh Auchincloss, telling him it was essential that they speak on the phone. He couldn’t recall speaking with Auchincloss via phone that day. But remarkably, Fauci did remember assigning research tasks to Auchincloss
Fauci was evasive on conversations with Francis Collins about whether NIAID may have funded coronavirus-related research in China, eventually stating “I don’t recall.”
The phrase “I don’t recall” was prominent in Fauci’s deposition. He said it a total of 174 times:
For example, Fauci couldn’t remember what anyone said on a call discussing whether the virus originated in a lab:
- During that same call, Fauci couldn’t recall whether anyone expressed concern that the lab leak “might discredit scientific funding projects.” He also couldn’t recall whether there was a discussion about a lab leak distracting from the virus response. Fauci did remember, however, that they agreed there needed to be more time to investigate the virus origins – including the lab leak theory.
- What else couldn’t Fauci remember? Whether, early into the pandemic, his confidants raised concerns about social media posts about the origins of COVID-19.
- Yet Fauci did admit he was concerned about social media posts blaming China for the pandemic. He even admitted the accidental lab leak “certainly is a possibility,” contradicting his prior claims to National Geographic where he said the virus “could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated.”
- Fauci also couldn’t recall whether he had any conversations with Daszak about the origins of COVID-19 in February 2020, but admitted those conversations might have happened: “I told you before that I did not remember any direct conversations with him about the origin, and I said I very well might have had conversations but I don’t specifically remember conversations.” And he couldn’t recall telling the media early on during the pandemic that the virus was consistent with a jump “from an animal to a human.”
- Fauci said he was in the dark on social media actions to curb speech and suspend accounts that posted COVID-19 information that didn’t fit the mainstream narrative: “I’m not aware of suppression of speech on social media.” Yet it was Fauci’s proclamations of the truth, whether about the origins of COVID-19 to the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, that led to social media companies banning discussions of contrary information.
- Regarding those removals of content, Fauci had no personal knowledge of a US Government/Social Media effort to curb “misinformation.” But he conceded the possibility numerous times.
- Then there’s the issue of masks. In February 2020, Fauci informed an acquaintance that was traveling: “I do not recommend that you wear a mask.” Fauci would later become a vocal proponent of masks only two months later.
- Fauci and his deputy, Dr. Cliff Lane, were very impressed with how the Chinese were “handling the isolation, the contact tracing, the building of facilities to take care of people,” and modeled the United State’s response after the communist nation.
- Fauci and Lane ignored scientific precedent and locked down the United States based on the Chinese Communist Party’s blatantly manipulated data, which shows deaths flatlined around 4,800 over the last two years.
“Do you have acquaintances, people that you know, who work on social media platforms?” Sauer questioned.
“Well, a person who used to work as a software engineer for Twitter was my daughter,” said Fauci.
“Did you ever — when she was working at Twitter, did you ever discuss with her the content of stuff posted on social media platforms?” Sauer asked, to which Fauci said no.
“Did you ever discuss with her the origins of the virus or concerns about the origins of the virus?” Sauer continued.
“No, she has no interest in that,” said Fauci, who added that she stopped working for the platform “over a year ago.”
- Dems are trying to lower the voting age to 16 is gaining steam across the country.
- The cities of Oakland, Berkley, Takoma Park, Hyattsville, Greenbelt, Riverdale Park, and Mount Rainer all allow 16- and 17-year-olds to vote in municipal elections.
- Boston is now trying to do it as well. The City Council just approved a petition allowing 16- and 17-year-olds to vote in municipal elections – it is unknown if it will pass the Massachusetts Legislature.
- Just The News reported:
The Democrat-led movement to lower the legal voting age to 16 — or in some cases even younger — is gaining momentum nationwide, scoring local victories while winning the support of lawmakers and activists on the political left.
- Democrats know they can’t win elections fair — so they are trying to change the rules!
- Americans see what is going on. They ultimately trust their instincts.
- A majority of Republican voters still believe that the 2020 Election was stolen from President Trump.
Fully 71% of people polled, and even 69% of Democrats agree with Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake that Arizona voters “were denied their sacred right to vote.”
- Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is calling for a federal investigation in Arizona after internal Twitter emails were recently released.
- The emails, which were released as part of the “Twitter files” by new CEO Elon Musk, appear to indicate that Arizona Democratic Governor-elect Katie Hobbs, who served as the state’s secretary of state at the time, worked emailed with Twitter staffers in Jan. 2021 to have accounts blocked that she claimed contained so-called election misinformation.
- “The SOS of AZ and Gov candidate, Katie Hobbs, used the power of the AZ SOS to collude w/ Twitter to unconstitutionally violate 1st Amendment rights of Americans for her own political gain. This is communism and Hobbs can not be governor. I’m calling for a Federal investigation,” Greene tweeted.
- The respected Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, when asked on NBC Fake NEWS what she would do about the Mar-a-Lago Boxes Hoax, smiled & laughed along with the studio audience, responding, “Please don’t do that.” In other words, she viewed this investigation as a “joke.” Under the Presidential Records Act which governs, you negotiate, but there is no crime. Under the Clinton Socks Case, taking records is allowed by law. This is a continuation of the greatest WITCH HUNT of all time!
- Representative Bennie Thompson, the panel’s chairman, said no decision had been made on who would be the subject of the referrals or what the charges would be.
- [They’re] preemptively working to censor anything that poses a threat to their way of life — to get ahead of the damning wave of evidence that will inevitably go viral once it hits digital shores.
- “One of the Framers remarked at the Virginia ratifying convention that the clause protected against the danger of the President receiving Emoluments from FOREIGN POWERS, even asserting that A PRESIDENT WHO VIOLATES THE CLAUSE MAY BE IMPEACHED. There was no dissent.”
Things are moving!
Faster than you know.
But, that will soon change (re: visibility).
Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE.
Why are we here?
- When citizens revolt?
Why are there no violent protests in the US?
How do politicians keep normies compliant while robbing them blind?
As long as the sheep have a job, food, entertainment, and a little spending money, they believe corruption doesn’t affect them, so there’s no reason to revolt.
No revolt = no military intervention.
We are not at the precipice.
We will not reach it until things become worse.
- At what point does this happen? Because it’s already a shit show. Record inflation, millions of illegals flooding our borders, all our money is being sent to Ukraine and we all know what that really means. Where is the line in the sand?