The economy is beginning to reverse, the [CB]/MSM push to cause more panic and fear in the economy has failed, people are now ready to bring the full economy back online. The new normal will not be the new normal, the event has failed. Trump and the patriots were able to turn the table on China and the globalists, the US now has the upper hand. The [DS]/MSM are pushing that fear and panic will be the new normal, but the people have other ideas, they are not going to follow the life of fear. The countdown has begun, boom weeks are ahead, the [DS]/MSM are being pushed back into a corner, soon there will be no escape.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 05.17.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue re-affirmed that the country is unlikely to face food shortages during the coronavirus pandemic, stating that meat processing plants that had previously closed down due to outbreaks were “essentially all … back open.”
- The South, where states are reopening more aggressively, has largely skirted the worst of the damage. Kronos found that shifts among retailer workers in Florida are almost back to normal
- If there’s any good news, employees are returning back to work. But slowly.
James Clapper is FINALLY asked a tough question by CNN.
Watch what happens right after.
Seriously, wait for it…pic.twitter.com/cdjm5tVkC6
— The First (@TheFirstonTV) May 14, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
Something I had overlooked –
Confirmation that the original Flynn 302 was drafted immediately after the interview (the same day)
(Per Comey testimony provided in DOJ motion to dismiss) pic.twitter.com/TQ2gYiYC2r
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) May 15, 2020
This isn’t consistent with this statement to the Court by Flynn prosecutor Brandon Van Grack:
The gov’t has produced “all versions in the government’s possession of the FBI report of the January 24, 2017 interview” of Flynn.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) May 15, 2020
Flynn’s original FD-302 is so important, the Special Counsel had to leak a prosecution threat against Flynn’s son just to avoid turning it over to his original lawyers Covington
— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) May 16, 2020
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), became the latest republican lawmaker to push for an investigation into the Obama administration and their dealings with Burisma Holdings.
- President Donald Trump retweeted Michelle Malkin’s tweet on censorship at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google.
- President Trump added that his administration is working to remedy “this illegal situation.”
- Twitter then removed the video after the US President retweeted her!
Donald J. Trump
The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle! https://twitter.com/af_clips/status/1261331113102004226 …
Michelle Malkin then responded to the blatant censorship!
Michelle Malkin: Thank you @realdonaldtrump – @Twitter has DELETED the video clip you RT’ed of my remarks against Silicon Valley censorship this morning! OUT OF CONTROL. The situation must be remedied ASAP.
- Facebook acquired the GIF-sharing service Giphy, which will now be a part of the Instagram team.
- “By bringing Instagram and Giphy together, we can make it easier for people to find the perfect GIFs and stickers in Stories and Direct.
- Both the Justice Department and a group of state attorneys general are likely to file antitrust lawsuits against Alphabet Inc.’s Google — and are well into planning for litigation, according to people familiar with the matter.
- The Justice Department is moving toward bringing a case as soon as this summer, some of the people said. At least some state attorneys general — led by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican — are likely to file a case, probably in the fall, people familiar with the matter said.
- Much of the states’ investigation has focused on Google’s online advertising business. The company owns the dominant tool at every link in the complex chain between online publishers and advertisers. The Justice Department likewise is making Google’s ad technology one of its points of emphasis. But it is also focusing more broadly on concerns that Google uses its dominant search business to stifle competition, people familiar with the matter said.
- Mr. Paxton of Texas said the pandemic was not slowing the states’ efforts. “We’ve issued [civil subpoenas] to Google and impacted third parties. We hope to have the investigation wrapped up by fall,” Mr. Paxton said in a statement. “If we determine that filing is merited we will go to court soon after that.”
- A list of Google’s publicly-disclosed acquisitions through 2019 is below.
- February 2001: Deja
- September 2001: Outride
- February 2003: Pyra Labs
- April 2003: Neotonic Software, Applied Semantics and Kaltix
- October 2003: Sprinks and Genius Labs
- May 2004: Ignite Logic
- July 2004: Picasa
- September 2004: ZipDash
- October 2004: Where 2 Technologies and Keyhole
- March 2005: Urchin Software Corp
- May 2005: Dodgeball
- July 2005: Reqwireless
- August 2005: Android
- November 2005: Skia and Akwan Information Technologies
- December 2005: Phatbits, allPAY GmbH and bruNET GmbH
- January 2006: dMarc Broadcasting
- February 2006: Measure Map
- March 2006: Upstartle and “@” Last Software
- April 2006: Orion
- June 2006: 2Web Technologies
- August 2006: Neven Vision and Youtube
- October 2006: JotSpot
- December 2006: Endoxon
- February 2007: AdScape
- March 2007: Trendalyzer
- April 2007: DoubleClick, Tonic Systems and Marratech video conference software
- May 2007: GreenBorder and Panoramio
- June 2007: FeedBurner, PeaksStream, Zenter and GrandCentral
- July 2007: Postini and ImageAmerica
- September 2007: Zingku
- October 2007: Jaiku
- July 2008: Begun and Omnisio
- September 2008: TNC
- August 2009: On2, reCAPTCHA and Eluceon Research
- November 2009: AdMob, Gizmo5, Teracent and AppJet
- February 2010: Aardvark
- February 2010: reMail
- March 2010: Picnik, DocVerse and Episodic
- April 2010: PinkArt, Agnilux, LabPixies and BumpTop
- May 2010: Global IP Solutions, Simplify Media, Ruba.com, Invite Media and Instantiations
- July 2010: Metaweb
- August 2010: Slide.com, Jambool, Like.com, Angstro and SocialDeck
- September 2010: Plannr, Quiksee and MentorWave Technologies
- October 2010: BlindType
- December 2010: Phonetic Arts, Widevine Technologies and Zetawire
- January 2011: eBook Technologies, SayNow and Motorola Mobility (SOLD 2013)
- March 2011: BeatThatQuote.com, Next New Networks, Green Parrot Pictures, Zynamics
- April 2011: PushLife, ITA Software and TalkBin
- May 2011: 510 Systems, Anthony Robots, Modu and Sparkbuy
- June 2011: PostRank, Admeld, and Sage TV
- July 2011: Punchd, Fridge, PittPatt
- August 2011: Dealmap
- September 2011: Zave Networks, Zagat, DailyDeal
- October 2011: SocialGrapple
- November 2011: Apture and Katango
- December 2011: RightsFlow and Clever Sense
- March 2012: Milk
- April 2012: TxVia
- June 2012: Meebo and Quickoffice
- July 2012: Sparrow, Wildfire Interactive and Cuban Council
- September 2012: VirusTotal.com and Nik Software
- November 2012: Incentive Targeting and Bufferbox
- January 2013: Schaft, Industrial Preception, Redwood Robotics, Meka Robotics, Holomni, Bot & Dolly, and Autofuss
- March 2013: Channel Intelligence, DNNresearch, and Talaria Technologies
- April 2013: Behavio and Wavii
- May 2013: Makani Power and MyEnergy (SHUT DOWN)
- June 2013: Waze
- August 2013: WIMM Labs
- September 2013: Calico, and Bump
- October 2013: Flutter and FlexyCore
- January 2014: Bitspin, Imprermium and DeepMind Technologies
- February 2014: Nest, SlickLogin, spider.io
- March 2014: GreenThrottle
- April 2014: Titan Aerospace
- May 2014: Rangespan, Adometry, Appetas, Stackdriver, Quest Visual, and Divide
- June 2014: mDialog, Aplental Technologies, Baarzo, and Appurify
- July 2014: Dropcam, Songza and drawElements
- August 2014: Skybox Imaging, Emu, Directr, Jetpac, Gecko Design, and Zync Render
- September 2014: Lift Labs, Polar and Input Factory
- October 2014: Agawi, Firebase, Dark Blue Labs, Vision Factory and Revolv
- November 2014: Lumedyne Technologies and RelativeWave
- December 2014: Vidmaker
- January 2015: Granata Decision Systems
- February 2015: Launchpad Toys, Odysee, Softcard and Red Hot Labs
- April 2015: Thrive Audio and Skillman & Hackett
- May 2015: Timeful and Pulse.io
- July 2015: Pixate
- September 2015: Oyster and Jibe Mobile
- October 2015: Digisfera
- November 2015: Fly Labs and Bebop
- February 2016: BandPage and Pie
- May 2016: Synergyse
- June 2016: Webpass
- July 2016: Moodstocks, Anvato, Kifi and LaunchKit
- August 2016: Orbitera and Apportable
- September 2016: Urban Engines and Api.ai
- October 2016: Apigee, FameBit and Eyefluence
- November 2016: LeapDroid and Qwiklabs
- December 2016: Cronologics
- January 2017: Crashlytics and Fabric
- March 2017: Kaggle and AppBridge
- May 2017: Owlchemy Labs
- July 2017: Halli Labs
- August 2017: AIMatter and Senosis
- September 2017: Bitium
- October 2017: Relay Media and 60db
- November 2017: Banter
- January 2018: Limes Audio AND htc cORPORATION
- February 2018: Xively
- March 2018: Lytro Tenor
- May 2018: Velostrata and Cask
- August 2018: GraphicsFuzz
- October 2018: Onward
- November 2018: Workbench and rEDUX
- December 2018: Where is My Train and Sigmoid Labs
- January 2019: Superpod
- February 2019: Alooma
- March 2019: Nightcorn
- June 2019: Looker
- July 2019: Elastifile
- October 2019: Socratic
- December 2019: Typhoon Studios
- Under the guise of fighting the coronavirus, governments across the United States and beyond are partnering with shady organizations connected to the Clintons and George Soros to deploy Orwellian “contact tracing” schemes involving technology and tens of thousands of new government workers to track everyone.
- In Congress, Democrat lawmakers are pushing a massive bill, H.R. 6666, to fund a national surveillance regime of “contact tracing” that would include sending swarms of government agents around visiting peoples’ homes. Known as the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act, the unconstitutional legislation would pump $100 billion just in 2020 into tracing and quarantining anyone who may have supposedly been exposed to the virus. Prospects for passage remain unclear, but freedom activists are already gearing up for a fight.
- Under the guise of “protecting” Americans from coronavirus, the Deep State and its useful idiots are waging all-out war on privacy and other fundamental rights. However, as America’s Founding Fathers warned, giving up liberty in exchange for security will leave people with neither liberty nor security.
- The White House pushed back on the media narrative that the Obama administration left behind a pandemic “playbook” for the Trump administration.
- White House press secretary Kayleigh said that the playbook from the Obama administration was an insufficient packet of paper, and that the Trump administration’s own pandemic response exercise in 2019 exposed its shortcomings.
- Dr. Rick Bright, a senior adviser at the National Institutes of Health who filed a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump, told a House Energy and Commerce subcommittee on health that the administration should have known more about the coronavirus.
- As a result, Bright said, “we were not as prepared as we should have been.”
- That wasn’t the case., McEnany said
- “Some have erroneously suggested that the Trump administration threw out the pandemic response playbook left by the Obama-Biden administration,” McEnany said, holding up documents from the podium. “What the critics fail to note, however, is that this thin packet of paper was replaced by two detailed, robust pandemic response reports commissioned by the Trump administration.”
- “In 2018, the Trump administration issued our pandemic crisis action plan,” she said, adding:
Further, from August 13th to the 16th, the Trump administration conducted the Crimson Contagion 2019 Functional Exercise. This was a pandemic simulation to test the nation’s ability to respond to a large-scale outbreak.
In January of 2020, [the Department of Health and Human Services] issued the Crimson Contagion 2019 Functional Exercise after-action report. This exercise exposed the shortcomings in legacy planning documents, which informed President Trump’s coronavirus response.
We need to understand the strategy of Trump, he is not a doctor and we saw what happened when he mention Hydroxy chloroquine, they used the 4am talking points to say it was dangerous. So trump is using their words against them
- They wanted ventillators, Trump had manufactures produce ventillators,what was the real mission, bring back medical manufacturing from China to the US, he knew we weren’t going to need all those ventilators.
- Testing, the MSM, Corrupt Politicians wanted testing, Trump knew the tests were faulty, he knew that they would show that everyone had covid, so what did he do, he brought testing manufacturing back to the US
- They wanted masks, he forced 3m to produce masks,
- He is using all of this against the DS
- Now they want vaccines, he is using the full power of the military and government to produce, vaccines, theraputics and medication, what is the real mission, to vaccinate the population, no, he knows the virus will burn itself out and most of the people are immune, the real mission is to bring back drug manufacturing back to the US
- He is ready and prepared for the DS flare ups that they are going to push in the fall, by opening up, he is showing the people that the predictions of millions infected and dying are not coming true, fear will fade away, he knows the DS did not what they wanted, they wanted the country closed down until the elections, so they are getting ready for another push in the fall, by then HCQ will most likely be approved and this will stop the second wave in its tracks.
- The Trump administration has been pushing for transparency in hospital pricing for months — and the next coronavirus relief package may help them get it.
- According to a report from Bloomberg News, the White House has been pressuring Congress to add a very specific provision to the next coronavirus relief bill — one that would require hospitals and insurance companies to publicly share the prices being negotiated for medical services. (
The goal, according to that report, is to cut the legs out from under an ongoing legal battle that began in early 2019 when the U.S. Health and Human Services Department published regulations requiring hospitals and insurers to make their pricing public. But within months, hospital groups had fought back against the regulations requiring them to publish pricing online, arguing that it was a violation of the First Amendment to reveal “confidential information on individually negotiated contract terms with all third-party payers, including private commercial health insurers.”
- The Trump administration responded to the lawsuit by saying, “Hospitals should be ashamed that they aren’t willing to provide American patients the cost … before they purchase it.”
- In addition to price transparency, the White House has also pushed for the next relief package to include a payroll tax cut.
- The central California city of Atwater passed a resolution on Friday declaring itself a ‘sanctuary city’ for business owners.
Businesses were allowed to open shop this weekend.
- The City of Atwater has declared itself a “sanctuary city” for all businesses, allowing owners to open despite the state of California’s stay-at-home order amid the coronavirus pandemic.The Atwater City Council voted on the resolution on Friday afternoon, saying it, “Affirms the city’s commitment to fundamental constitutional rights.”“This is America. You have the choice. It’s time for the government to stop dictating another month, another three months, six months,” said Atwater Mayor Paul Creighton. “When is it going to end? When everyone is bankrupt?”Non-profit organizations, such as churches, are also allowed to reopen under the new resolution.
Here’s the significance of @potus decision to have ODNI oversee and provide intel briefings on threats re upcoming 2020 elections:
— Sun_Q_Tzu ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@Sun_Q_Tzu) May 16, 2020
“President Trump did not nominate you for confirmation as permanent DNI, and it would be inappropriate for you to pursue any additional leadership, organizational, or staffing changes to ODNI during your temporary tenure,” @RepAdamSchiff wrote in a letter to Grenell on April 7. https://t.co/7DidD7FYKh
— Zachary Cohen (@ZcohenCNN) May 15, 2020
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) May 15, 2020
Public opinion (optics) do not matter.
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
The Truth is right in front of you.
- Vote-by-mail “must become the default option for the vast majority of Americans” during the coronavirus epidemic, declared the Center for American Progress.
- The Center for American Progress (CAP), which functions as somewhat of an idea factory for the Democratic Party, has been a central part of the progressive nerve center pushing the vote-by-mail scheme.
- CAP is funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations and joins scores of other Soros-financed groups using the virus to lobby for the overhaul of the U.S. election system.
- Danielle Root serves on the Democracy and Government Reform team at the CAP. She penned a column lamenting how “in-person voting still remains the most popular method of casting ballots in most states” although “voting by mail is used broadly in a handful of places.”
- Root urges: “States officials must not delay in implementing vital policies such as vote by mail and extended early voting for upcoming elections—nor must Congress delay providing additional funding in the amount of $4 billion as recommended by noted experts for states to make all necessary upgrades to election procedures and infrastructure in time for upcoming elections.”
Trump and the patriots are exposing tryrants in each state, people are starting to see it in real time, the MSM is trying to make it like these tyrants are right and the people are wrong demanding that the state opens up when the cases are declining, the people are in charge, not the elected official, the elected official was elected to follow what the people want, and when the elected official does the opposite the people have the right to call them out.
- , Michigan closed down its capitol building and canceled its legislative session after online death threats made against Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
- The threats were made by protesters who planned to attend a “Judgement Day” protest at the capitol. The protesters ostensibly oppose Whitmer’s statewide shutdown orders meant to slow the spread of coronavirus.
Hillary responded to this
Armed men storming a legislature to disrupt its democratic proceedings is domestic terrorism. It cannot be tolerated.https://t.co/NcCFgA5COE
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 15, 2020
Julians Rum responded to Hillary
Thomas Jefferson on gun control:
“Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” https://t.co/S5CusnWhZ5
— Julian’s Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) May 15, 2020
FISA unmask_DECLAS[public][select date(s)]_week_2
CLAS 1-99_week_3 [you are here]
Trump: We have a lot of information on Wuhan lab and it’s not good
Public v [matters of NAT SEC]
- it appears US Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo was right when he accused Beijing of failing to provide, and in fact destroying, samples of the virus at the start of the outbreak.
- The South China Morning Post reports that Liu Dengfeng, an official with the National Health Commission’s science and education department, confirmed China had ordered unauthorised laboratories to destroy samples of the new coronavirus in the early stage of the outbreak, but claimed these orders were given for biosafety reasons