The MSM/D’s have now released all assets to convince the people that the economy cannot be saved. They will continue to push that unemployment will get worse, businesses will not recover, this is their push until the election. The Fed reports that the Fed rate will stay at 0 until 2022 and unemployment will fall to under 10% by the end of the year. Optics are important. The people are waking up, they realize the MSM/[DS] continually push conflicting stories, people are no longer believing each event, the silent majority will speak out when it is time. Criminal referrals are coming, Barr explains that those who are treasonous, who committed crimes against humanity will be held accountable.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 06.10.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Stocks have been on an amazing ride over the past few months despite a torrent of bad news about the global economy. The optimism on Wall Street comes as polls show presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has a growing head-to-head national lead over President Donald Trump.
- Economy remains weak even as stocks soar
- The stock market is not the economy. Investors are bullish even as millions of Americans have lost their jobs as a result of Covid-19 related shutdowns.
- The U.S. unemployment rate was 13.3% in May, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.
- Critics alleged the Trump administration tampered with the data to reduce the unemployment rate, which would make the economy appear stronger than in reality.
- labor experts and economists have vigorously denounced such suggestions, which they call baseless and invalid.
Did you know:
In May—more jobs were produced in a single month under Trump than in the entire YEAR of 2016 under Obama/Biden
I wonder why the media doesn’t report on this?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 10, 2020
- Federal Reserve officials projected Wednesday that the economy would grow 5 percent next year as it recovered from a projected 6.5 percent decline this year.
- The unemployment rate is expected to fall from the recent record highs but remain stubbornly elevated through the end of the year, with the median projection of 9.3 percent at the end of 2020. The following year it is projected to fall to 6.5 percent and then to 5.5 percent in 2023. In the longer run, the Fed thinks unemployment will run around 4.1 percent.
- Judge Emmet Sullivan’s “shadow prosecutor” John Gleeson filed his brief
- Recall, the Justice Department dropped its case against General Mike Flynn last month after bombshell documents were released that proved Flynn was framed by Comey’s FBI.
- But the Clinton-appointed Judge Emmet Sullivan made a dirty, political move to delay justice for Flynn.
- Sullivan solicited amicus briefs and appointed retired Clinton appointee judge John Gleeson to argue against the government’s motion to dismiss the charge against Flynn!
Flynn update –
Amicus John Gleeson has filed his brief.
Gleeson calls the DOJ Flynn dismissal “pretextual” and “a gross abuse of prosecutorial power.”
Just what Judge Sullivan asked for.
John Gleeson is recommending Flynn be punished for taking back a plea.
As to the “perjury” Gleeson was order to address:
Gleeson recommends that Sullivan consider the reversal of the plea be considered “in fashioning the appropriate sentence for the false statement offense.”
Punished for taking back a plea – a concerning position.
- Bill Barr blasted Judge Emmet Sullivan for targeting Flynn with a shadow prosecutor
- “The argument is that it’s always been understood that decisions whether to pursue an individual through the prosecution process or to hold them criminally accountable is vested in the executive branch and not the courts — and he is, in our view, essentially trying to set himself up as an alternative prosecutor,” said Barr.
- Oral arguments in the General Flynn case, in the DC Circuit Court, will take place this Friday, June 12, 2020, and will be live-streamed.
I wonder when they are going to produce the hidden 302, wait for it, its coming
- The head of the Justice Department’s criminal division announced Wednesday that he will be stepping down next month.
- Brian Benczkowski, who oversaw several high prosecutions during his roughly two years in the position, did not say why he was leaving the department. His last day is July 3.
- Another slew of documents were released last Friday by the FBI related to corrupt activities in the Obama Administration. Emails between former Obama Deputy National Security Advisor, Ben Rhodes, and Obama’s former Deputy Assistant to the President and National Security Advisor to U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Jake Sullivan, show the two bragging about how corrupt and dishonest they were.
- The FBI released more documents related to Hillary Clinton’s emails on Friday. In a series of emails between Obama Administration officials, Ben Rhodes and Jake Sullivan, the two compliment each other for being dishonest and corrupt.
- Sullivan sends in an email to the NSC Press Secretary the following:
We’re only lying footsoldiers. You’re lying masterminds. That’s cooler.
This was in response to Ben Rhodes email where he wrote:
At least you’re only a liar. Could be worse – we’re liars and also allegedly leakers. So you’ve got that going for you, which is something.
- The more that comes out, the more corruption and crimes by the Obama Administration.
- The FBI released more documents related to Hillary Clinton’s emails last Friday. These documents were long over due. In one document, a letter is written by corrupt cop and former FBI Agent Peter Strzok, asking for an assessment of Hillary’s emails that was performed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the National Security Counsel (NSC) and the Department of State (DoS) in October of 2009:
- Strzok’s request letter is dated in January 2016, at the time Strzok was leading Hillary Clinton’s bogus email investigation where she got off scot-free with no charges, despite numerous criminal activities related to her emails.
- Strzok also requests that the receiver of his request not to disclose the existence of the inquiry.
- This letter indicates that there was an assessment of Hillary’s emails in 2009 and that the assessment was performed by three entities (the ODNI, the NSC and the DoS). This indicates that if the assessment was made, that there is no doubt President Obama would have seen it, because of its nature and because it involved these agencies.
- The more that comes out, the more corruption and crimes by the Obama Administration and his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.
What happened in Georgia yesterday was by design.
Voter suppression is a threat to our democracy. pic.twitter.com/XDyeabKFoc
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 10, 2020
Closed polling places. Opposition to vote by mail and early vote. Purging voter rolls. Unnecessary photo ID. Gerrymandering. Here’s the deal: many Republicans don’t want certain people to vote. They want to pick their voters. Vote for change in November – up and down the ballot. https://t.co/49PsNOiZi5
— Eric Holder (@EricHolder) June 10, 2020
This is building towards “vote by mail now!”, Why
Without manipulation they cannot win, Look at the polls in GA
More people voted for Donald Trump in yesterday’s Georgia primary than voted for all the Democratic Presidential candidates **combined**.
When are voter enthusiasm polls by the DNC Media Complex going to reflect that Trump is setting HISTORIC NUMBERS in these primaries? pic.twitter.com/mNFB2L7UQS
— Brian Cates //Flynn & Breitbart’s Army! (@drawandstrike) June 10, 2020
President Trump tells reporters he will restart MAGA rallies in Oklahoma, Arizona, Florida & North Carolina
- Judicial Watch announced that California’s Second District Court of Appeal has given Governor Gavin Newsom until June 10 to file his opposition to Judicial Watch’s petition for an order pausing the spending of $79.8 million in taxpayer money on illegal immigrants as part of his initiative called the, “Disaster Relief Assistance for Immigrants Project.”
- Though a lower court found that Judicial Watch was likely to succeed on the merits (that Governor Newsom had no authority under law to spend the money), the court found that there was a public interest in sending tax money to illegal aliens during the coronavirus crisis and rejected a request for a temporary restraining order.
- The lawsuit alleges that Governor Newsom violated federal law when, without affirmative state legislative approval, he took executive action to create the initiative. The initiative gives $75 million in cash benefits to illegal immigrants and $4.8 million to private nonprofit organizations handling the distribution of the $75 million.
- Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigation (DBR) has announced that prosecutors consider former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko a suspect in a case about the alleged illegal transfer of valuable paintings across the border.The DBR announced on June 10 after meeting with Poroshenko that the former president was officially served with a document informing him that his status was changed from witness to suspect in the case.However, one of Poroshenko’s lawyers, Ilya Novikov, rejected the DBR’s announcement, saying that his client cannot be officially considered as a suspect in the case as the document informing him of his status was handed over with procedural violations.“There was no questioning, because there was no plan to hold questioning to start with. In fact, the whole idea was to hand Petro Poroshenko the document recognizing him as a suspect in the case,” Novikov said.According to Novikov, in cases similar to that in question, Prosecutor-General Iryna Venedyktova must personally announce that a person is a suspect in a criminal case.“Since the proceeding was not in accordance with the law, we refused to communicate with the person and left the DBR building right away,” Novikov added, stressing that his client was called to the DBR not for questioning as the summons said, but for officially serving him with the document recognizing him a suspect.
Okay enough already with the peaceful protester in Buffalo being pushed down crap. Spin Whore Marie Harf just through him out again.
Martin Gugino is a 75 year old long time radical protester that been arrested over 300 times for his radical trouble making 82 times for inciting pic.twitter.com/1tE5HsD6zs
— Roscoe B Davis🎖⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@RoscoeBDavis1) June 9, 2020
- Back two weeks ago on May 28, 2020, The Gateway Pundit reported — Fired Officer Derek Chauvin and George Floyd worked at the same south Minneapolis club as security guards up to the end of last year.
- the two men both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club on Lake Street in Minneapolis.
- On Tuesday CBS News reported that according to a former nightclub coworker the two men “bumped heads” at the nightclub.
The killing “might be personal.”
Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend.
The antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.
The Antifa group set up barricades at the border and certain areas for dining and public speech.
Andy Ngo reported on this yesterday.
Seattle @MayorJenny is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard.
The antifa mob believes the district now belongs to them.
On Tuesday “Free Capitol Hill” the antifa “Autonomous Zone” released its list of demands from the Seattle and Washington State governments.
Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.
- The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform. We do not request reform, we demand abolition. We demand that the Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus. This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police. At an equal level of priority we also demand that the city disallow the operations of ICE in the city of Seattle.
- In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely. No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest.
- We demand an end to the school-to-prison pipeline and the abolition of youth jails. Get kids out of prison, get cops out of schools. We also demand that the new youth prison being built in Seattle currently be repurposed.
- We demand reparations for victims of police brutality, in a form to be determined.
- We demand that the City of Seattle make the names of officers involved in police brutality a matter of public record. Anonymity should not even be a privilege in public service.
We also have economic demands that must be addressed.
- We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control.
- We demand the restoration of city funding for arts and culture to re-establish the once-rich local cultural identity of Seattle.
- We demand free college for the people of the state of Washington, due to the overwhelming effect that education has on economic success, and the correlated overwhelming impact of poverty on people of color, as a form of reparations for the treatment of Black people in this state and country.
“Fitna” is an Islamic term. It means:
1. Unrest or rebellion, especially against a rightful ruler.
— Julian’s Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) June 10, 2020
Q says , The wait will soon be over.
Barr says familiar names among those DOJ is investigating in Durham probe, calls findings ‘very troubling’
“For the first time in American history, the police organizations and the national security organizations were used to spy on a campaign and there was no basis for it,” Barr said.
“For the first time in history, Police Organizations & National Security Organizations were used to SPY on a Campaign, & there was no basis for it. The media largely drove that, & claims were made that could have affected the election of the President.” A.G. Bill Barr @BretBaier
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 10, 2020
- Congressional Republicans are putting the finishing touches on as many as 10 new criminal referrals asking the Justice Department to investigate key figures in the Russia probe for misconduct ranging from perjury to illegal leaking of classified information,
- Other newly released evidence showed numerous Obama administration officials engaged in unmasking Flynn’s name in secret intelligence intercepts during the transition period after the 2016 election and uncovered conflicts in testimonies previously given by former top FBI and intelligence community officials.
People are waking up [[D] party con].
Biden Says He Wants a “Strong” VP “Ready to Be President on Day One” 🤦♂️https://t.co/qhHXDrzqxQ
— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) June 10, 2020
Shocker, looks like the Amazon @washingtonpost is running pure propaganda to gaslight people into believing that it was Memorial Day and not the massive riots and protests that they applauded and helped promote that’s causing a spike in coronavirus cases.
Give me a break! 🙄🙄🙄 pic.twitter.com/ZtmugmTglm
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 10, 2020
- The country’s top infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci, on Tuesday said the novel coronavirus is his “worst nightmare” and warned that it is far from over.
- During a previously taped interview at the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s annual conference, Fauci said the virus met all four criteria for a nightmare scenario — it is new, respiratory-borne, easily transmissible, and has a significant degree of illness or mortality.
- Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the virus surprised him with “how rapidly it just took over the planet.”
- “This took about a month to go around the world,” Fauci said. “When is it going to end? We’re still at the beginning of it.”
- Just 24 hours after claiming that asymptomatic spread of the novel coronavirus is “very rare,” the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) reversed course.