Watch The X22 Report On Video
The predictions have failed, the gnd is dead, the people are seeing for the first time that the Co2 level has nothing to do with the temperature. CA will destroy itself and the [CB] is now making their move on alternative currency because they are prepared to bring us into the great reset and the green new deal. The [DS] is in panic mode because Trump has all the evidence against them, the patriots are in control and the [DS] will do anything to get Trump. Trump is baiting them in, he needs the players in the light so people can see who what they are. Trump sends a message and he might be pointing to Schiff who gave the docs to Biden. People are waking up to the [D] party con.
- Humans didn’t create and can’t control the following:
- El Nino, La Nina
- The sun
- The moon
- The tides
- the gulf stream.
- the jet stream.
- water vapor
- All the natural elements in the atmosphere, including carbon, oxygen, and CO2
- The temperature on the sun (around 10,000 degrees F)
- The tilt of the sun
- the distance of the Sun to the earth. (around 93 million miles)
- Solar activity
- The rotation of the Earth
- The orbit of the Earth
- The natural resources inside the Earth.
- We did not create the process whereby people breathe out CO2 (a clear, innocuous, non-pollutant gas). Nor did we create the process where plants inhale the same CO2 — which allows the world to be fed.
- CO2 was around 280 Parts per million in the atmosphere in 1860 when the Little Ice Age ended. Today it is over 400 PPM or up over 30%. Yet the temperature has fluctuated during that period with periods of warming and cooling. There is clearly no correlation between temperatures and CO2. It is also silly to believe that something as little as .004 part of the atmosphere controls the temperature on the Earth when there are so many other natural variables contributing to the climate.
- If there is no correlation, there can be no causation.
- In the U.S there were around 1 million cows in 1860, and today there are an estimated 92 million. (The World has an estimated one billion cows. If the methane from cows contributed to warming temperatures would not fluctuate around a flat line while the cow population is rising exponentially.)
- If there is no correlation, there can be no causation.
- Why doesn’t the media ever ask Kerry, Biden, Gore, Obama, or anyone else for the scientific data linking temperatures to crude oil consumption? The answer is they don’t care, and they probably know there is no data to support the theory.
- California’s State Senate passed a bill last week to give unemployed illegal migrants $300 weekly unemployment checks for up to 20 weeks, despite the fact that the state faces a $32 billion budget deficit.
- As Breitbart News reported last month:
California’s fiscus has fallen in the space of one year from a surplus of $100 billion, partly based on federal cash for coronavirus relief, to a staggering deficit of $32 billion.
In his revised budget, Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) cautioned legislators to maintain “prudence.” But under SB 227, “excluded” workers who are in the country illegally would be able to receive $300 per week in benefits.
California’s unemployment insurance program is already controversial, having lost $30 billion in fraudulent claims during the pandemic. The state recently defaulted on a federal loan to cover a shortfall in benefits.
This will accelerate, as high interest rates make homes less affordable
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 5, 2023
- The employment data, collected by Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc. and published in Bloomberg, shows that roughly 417,500 layoffs have been announced from January through May by U.S. companies across sectors such as technology, banking, retail, and media, among others.
- Compare those announced layoffs in just the first five months of this year to the 364,000 total layoffs announced in all of 2022. In tech, there have been almost 140,000 layoffs announced this year so far. This is only slightly fewer than the 169,000 layoffs in tech in 2001.
- “Companies cited economic conditions and cost-cutting for more than half of the layoffs announced this year,” Bloomberg noted.
What nefarious actions are they taking to crash the economy?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 6, 2023
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued Coinbase Inc., the largest U.S. crypto asset trading platform, accusing it of illegally operating without having first registered with the regulator.
- In a complaint filed in Manhattan federal court, the SEC said that at least since 2019, Coinbase has operated as an unregistered broker by handling cryptocurrency transactions, evading the disclosure requirements meant to protect investors.
- The SEC also said Coinbase operated as an unregistered broker through Coinbase Prime, which routes orders to Coinbase’s platform and other platforms, and Coinbase Wallet, which lets investors access liquidity outside Coinbase’s platform.
The states focused on this program also include Alabama, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin. New Jersey fined Coinbase $5 million for selling unregistered securities.
JUST IN: Data shows #Binance users have withdrawn $1.5 billion from the crypto exchange over the past 24 hours.
This comes as the firm and CEO face dozens of charges from SEC for security
— WhaleWire (@WhaleWire) June 6, 2023
- Things just keep getting worse for Bud Light. Not only have their sales plummeted in recent months, but they’re now facing the prospect of losing shelf space if the trend continues.
- It makes sense. Why would retailers continue to fill their shelves with a product that almost no one wants to buy?
- The brand has made itself toxic and may not be able to recover, ever.
- The Daily Mail reports:
— New York Post (@nypost) June 5, 2023
Scoop: In an act of desperation following weeks of backlash over the Dylan Mulvaney #trans partnership, Bud Light is now using modeling agencies to find attractive, young, real women to go around different bars to promote the brand with free swag. https://t.co/ECM3e4GyZ6 pic.twitter.com/ZYQDkJ0PP3
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) June 5, 2023
Won’t be long before there are class-action lawsuits by shareholders against the company and board of directors for destruction of shareholder value
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 2, 2023
/1🚨BREAKING: Today, on behalf of our client, the @NationalCenter — a Target shareholder — we demanded @Target produce its books and records regarding its reckless LGBT political agenda that has apparently cost the corporation over $12 billion in market valuation.
— America First Legal (@America1stLegal) June 6, 2023
Between the Russia collusion hoax & claiming the laptop story was “Russian disinformation,” Americans have lost trust in key institutions.
The FBI must produce the unclassified record alleging Joe Biden engaged in a bribery scheme.
Americans need transparency & accountability. https://t.co/qJVUKX6JFZ
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) June 6, 2023
The FBI confirmed the unclassified record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a $5 million bribery scheme is from a highly credible informant & being used in an ongoing investigation.
The FBI refused to hand over the doc.
I will hold Director Wray in contempt of Congress pic.twitter.com/2p1fNdmBJ1
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) June 5, 2023
That’s more evidence than they ever had against Trump 😂
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) June 5, 2023
- Rep. Anna Paulina Luna has said that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is afraid its informant who provided information about an alleged bribery scheme by the Biden family will be killed if their identity is exposed.
- The alleged $5 million bribery scheme occurred while Joe Biden was serving as Barack Obama’s vice president.
- “Just left meeting for House Oversight. The FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family,” Luna tweeted on Monday.
Ummmmmm who exactly does the FBI fear would be doing the killing and why do they find themselves incapable of defending a high-profile informant?
This sounds more like a threat than a warning. Think about logically, the informant is reporting the crimes of Biden crime family
- Maga wants this to come out, so why would they kill the informant
- Republicans want this info to come out
- Ds do not
- Biden does not
The FBI is a domestic terror organization that exists to serve the Democrat regime.
They fabricated documents to hurt Trump and they hide and destroy documents to help the regime. https://t.co/Tp7waBjiWS
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 6, 2023
Folks, the real scandal about the "highly reliable CHS" reporting of $5 million payout to Joe Biden for pushing preferred policy isn't about Joe Biden–it is about the FBI obstructing justice & interfering in 2020 election. https://t.co/Q2SXYHDPjD @FDRLST
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) June 5, 2023
- FBI is running their fictional traps, telling Congress if the source is revealed in the subpoenaed document to Chairman Comer- the source will die. we heard this same pretextual farce from the same FBI Director, Wray, when he told @DevinNunes and I while running Russia Gate- if FBI reveals Steele n co, sources will die, and nations will crumble. No one died, the only thing that crumbled was the FBI for its corruption coverup… No different here.
- Sources = corruption; Wray = Contempt
Russia Gate #GovernmentGangsters:
- Are we getting closer to discovering the full truth about the universe? According to a new report, the answer is a resounding yes.
- NASA and other government agencies have claimed on multiple occasions there is no evidence of extraterrestrial activity on Earth. But a whistleblower has come forward with classified information suggesting the federal government has been perpetuating a giant fraud on the American public.
- He is also claiming the information is being illegally withheld from Congress and that the Deep State has retaliated against him.
- Here is the report from The Debrief:
A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.
The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.
Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.
- Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody filed challenge last month
- The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Monday denied the Biden administration’s request for a stay on an order blocking the implementation of a controversial policy that saw thousands of migrants released into the U.S. without a court date in the short time it was in place.
- A federal judge had blocked the administration’s “parole with conditions” policy in May, a day after it was implemented amid a surge in migration to historic highs just ahead of the end of Title 42 expulsions on May 11. The administration has said that nearly 9,000 migrants were released in the time the policy was in place.
- The judge found that the policy, which saw migrants released into the U.S. without court dates and told to check in with Immigration and Customs Enforcement within 60 days, was materially identical to a separate policy that paroled migrants into the U.S. while enrolling them into alternatives to detention (ATD) programs. The judge had blocked that policy in March in response to a lawsuit from Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody, who also filed the May challenge.
- April’s tally brings the total number of terror suspects arrested trying to cross the southern border illegally in Fiscal Year 2023 to nearly 100.
- Border patrol agents apprehended sixteen people on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s terror watch list in April, more than were caught attempting to cross over into the United States during the entirety of former president Donald Trump’s four years in office.April’s tally brings the total number of terror suspects arrested trying to cross the southern border illegally in Fiscal Year 2023 to nearly 100. FY23 has quickly become a record-breaking year for Biden’s border crisis, with more apprehensions than ever before.
The people who say they are fighting disinformation appear to be transparent and trustworthy. Groups like Stanford Internet Observatory and the Atlantic Council put photos, bios, and contact information for their staff and board members on their websites. They record videos that…
— Michael Shellenberger (@shellenberger) June 5, 2023
- Only a fraction of the guns affected by the ATF’s new rule were registered with the agency during the four-month grace period that ended this week.
- The ATF told The Reload on Friday it has received just over a quarter million applications to register pistol-brace-equipped firearms. the ATF estimated that three to seven million devices exist. However, the Congressional Research Service puts the number much higher at somewhere between 10 and 40 million.
- That puts the registration rate for pistol-brace-equipped guns at between 0.6 percent and eight percent.
- El Salvador’s President Nayib Bukele announced a “war” on corruption during his fourth annual presidential speech on Thursday evening.
- Bukele also pledged to build a new prison for “white-collar criminals” as part of the “war.”
- Bukele described corruption as an “endemic evil” that “like gangs, has tentacles at all levels of government.”
- “Just as we have fought gangs head-on with the full force of the state and with all the legal tools we can, without hesitation at any time, we will also launch a frontal war against corruption,” Bukele said during the speech. “Just as we built a jail for terrorists, we will also build a jail for the corrupt.”
- Salvadorans watched Bukele’s fourth yearly address to the nation through a mandatory broadcast on national television and radio stations. The government also published the speech on social media.
- “Just as we deployed security forces and rounded up gang members until we put them in jail, we will also pursue white-collar criminals, wherever they come from,” Bukele continued. He did not give further explanation on the proposed prison for the corrupt, nor any details regarding the funding for it.
- THE DISCORD LEAKS | The CIA learned last June, via a European spy agency, that a six-person team of Ukrainian special operations forces intended to blow up the Russia-to-Germany natural gas project
- “Three months before saboteurs bombed the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline, the Biden administration learned from a close ally that the Ukrainian military had planned a covert attack on the undersea network, using a small team of divers who reported directly to the commander in chief of the Ukrainian armed forces.
- Details about the plan, which have not been previously reported, were collected by a European intelligence service and shared with the CIA in June 2022. They provide some of the most specific evidence to date linking the government of Ukraine to the eventual attack in the Baltic Sea, which U.S. and Western officials have called a brazen and dangerous act of sabotage on Europe’s energy infrastructure.
- The European intelligence reporting was shared on the chat platform Discord, allegedly by Air National Guard member Jack Teixeira. The Washington Post obtained a copy from one of Teixeira’s online friends.”
BREAKING: Video purportedly shows breach of dam at Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 6, 2023
Russian terrorists. The destruction of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant dam only confirms for the whole world that they must be expelled from every corner of Ukrainian land. Not a single meter should be left to them, because they use every meter for terror. It’s only… pic.twitter.com/ErBog1gRhH
— Володимир Зеленський (@ZelenskyyUa) June 6, 2023
According to the Guardian, “Blowing up a dam can be considered a war crime, the Geneva conventions say, if it “may cause the release of dangerous forces and consequent severe losses among the civilian population,” and the effects of a large release of water on people and homes remains for now dangerous but uncertain.”
“Back in October of last year, Russia sent a message to the Security Council of the United Nations saying that the Ukrainian government was threatening to destroy this dam and that the consequences of that would be grave. It appears that the Ukrainian government has indeed accomplished this mission. Of course the Ukrainian government is quick to blame Russia, saying that it’s the Russians who destroyed this. But the forensic evidence in terms of the ongoing artillery attacks against the structure by the Ukrainian military makes it clear that Ukraine is responsible.”
- Trump’s attorneys have made a move to ask Judge Juan Merchan to recuse himself from the case due to the fact Merchan’s daughter serves as the Vice President for Authentic Campaigns, a company that ran digital campaigns for the Biden-Harris presidential campaign in 2020.
Trump’s attorney laid out the details regarding Authentic campaigns connection to the Biden Harris Campaign.
Besides asking Judge Merchan to recuse himself due to his daughter’s political connections, Trump’s attorneys also wrote that Merchan should withdraw himself from Trump’s case due to Merchan’s previous donations to Biden and his handling of former Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg’s case.
Per the filing:
Your Honor’s role in a prior case encouraging Allen Weisselberg to cooperate against President Trump and his interests shows a preconceived bias against President Trump.
Separately, by this motion we respectfully request that Your Honor put on the record relevant information surrounding what appear to be certain political contributions made by Your Honor to candidate Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign and other political causes so that the defense can assess whether these donations separately warrant Your Honor’s recusal.
thefederalist.com/2023/05/15/tThe Left’s 2020 ‘Fake Electors’ Narrative Is Fake News
- The 2020 Georgia situation mirrors events of 60 years ago in Hawaii, revealing everything the media have said about ‘fake electors’ is wrong.
Headlines recently proclaimed that eight of Trump’s “fake” electors accepted immunity deals. Of course, in reporting the news, the corporate outlets all missed the real story — that the electors’ testimony failed to incriminate anyone, including Trump, and that the county prosecutors engaged in massive misconduct. Equally appalling, however, was the corrupt media’s continued peddling of the “fake electors” narrative.
The Hawaii scenario in 1960 mirrors in every material respect the facts on the ground in Georgia on Dec. 14, 2020 — the date both the Democrat and Republican presidential electors met and cast their 16 electoral votes for Joe Biden and Donald Trump respectively.
Here’s What Happened in Hawaii Six-0
Election day in 1960 fell on Nov. 8 and pitted Kennedy, a Democrat, against Republican Richard Nixon. The outcome remained unknown for some time, with a total of 93 electoral votes from eight different states undecided in the days following the election. Hawaii was one of those states.
By Dec. 9 of that year, Kennedy had accumulated enough electoral votes to win the White House, but Hawaii’s winner was still in question. While the presidency did not depend on Hawaii’s three electoral votes, Democrats there had challenged the initial returns that gave Nixon a 141-vote edge, or 0.08 percent margin of victory.
Based on the original count in favor of Nixon, the acting governor of Hawaii, Republican James Kealoha, certified the Republican electors on Nov. 28, 1960. On Dec. 13, over the objections of the state attorney general, state circuit court Judge Ronald Jamieson ordered a recount. Then, on Dec. 19, both the Nixon and Kennedy electors met, “cast their votes for President and Vice President, and certified their own meeting and votes.”
In casting their electoral ballots for Kennedy, the three Hawaiian Democrats certified they were the “duly and legally qualified and appointed” electors for president and vice president for the state of Hawaii and that they had been “certified (as such) by the Executive.” The Hawaii electors further attested: “We hereby certify that the lists of all the votes of the state of Hawaii given for President, and of all the votes given for Vice President, are contained herein.”
Two of the three Democrat electors were retired federal judges, William Heen and Delbert Metzger, and Heen personally mailed the Democrat electoral votes to Congress on Dec. 20. In fact, the envelope containing the certificates, further attested: “We hereby certify that the lists of all the votes of the state of Hawaii given for president … are contained herein.”
Ten days later, on Dec. 30, 1960, Judge Jamieson held that Kennedy had won the election. In so holding, Jamieson stressed the importance of the Democrat electors having met on Dec. 19, as prescribed by the Electoral Count Act, to cast their ballots in favor of Kennedy. That step allowed the Hawaii governor to then certify Kennedy as the winner of Hawaii’s three electoral votes and, in turn, Congress to count Hawaii’s electoral votes in favor of Kennedy.
The Peach State Repeat
The Georgia situation in 2020 mirrored the events of 60 years ago in Hawaii.
Following the audit, Biden remained in the lead by approximately 12,000 votes, leading Raffensperger to certify the election results on Friday, Nov. 20, 2020. Republic Gov. Brian Kemp signed the certification the same day. Then on Nov. 21, Trump requested a recount, as allowed under Georgia law given the closeness of the count.
On Dec. 4, 2020, then-President Trump and Republican elector David Shafer filed suit in a Fulton County state court against Raffensperger, arguing tens of thousands of votes counted in the presidential election had been cast in violation of Georgia law. While Trump’s lawsuit was still pending, on Dec. 7, 2020, based on the recount, Raffensperger recertified Biden as the winner of Georgia’s 16 electoral votes by a margin of 11,779.
Trump and Shafer’s Fulton County lawsuit contesting the election results remained pending on Dec. 14, 2020, the date the presidential electors were required by federal law to meet. Thus, while the Democrat electors met and cast their ballots for Joe Biden, the Republican electors met separately and cast their 16 votes for Trump.
At that time, Shafer made clear the Trump electors had met and cast their votes to ensure Trump’s legal battle in court remained viable. Nonetheless, following Biden’s election, Fulton County Prosecutor Fani Willis targeted the Republican electors as part of her criminal special purpose grand jury investigation.
While the grand jury has since issued a report and been disbanded, Willis agreed to grant immunity to eight of the electors, likely to push them to implicate the other electors. However, their lawyer confirmed in a court filing that none of the electors implicated anyone in criminal activity.
Since then, Shafer’s attorneys, Holly Pierson and Craig Gillen, wrote Willis a detailed letter reviewing the Hawaii precedent. The attorneys noted they had made three prior written requests to meet “to discuss the factual and legal issues” relevant to Shafer’s role as a contingent Trump elector but had “not yet received any response to those requests.”
The 11-page, single-spaced letter then proceeded to detail both the Hawaii precedent for Shafer’s actions following the 2020 election and the legal advice the Republican elector received that “he and the other contingent presidential electors should meet at the state capitol building on December 14, 2020, and perform the duties of a presidential elector to preserve potential remedies in the event Trump et al. v. Raffensperger, et al. was successful.”
Here we see one of the only differences between Trump’s legal challenge and Kennedy’s: The Hawaii state court promptly resolved the merits of Kennedy’s legal challenge, while in violation of the Georgia Election Code that requires lawsuits contesting elections to be heard within 20 days, the Fulton County court delayed assigning a judge to hear Trump’s election dispute and then delayed the first scheduled hearing until Jan. 8, 2021 — two days after Congress certified Biden the winner of the 2020 election.
- Ty Cobb is a disgruntled former Lawyer, who represented me long ago, and knows absolutely nothing about the Boxes Hoax being perpetrated upon me by the DOJ for purposes of interfering with the upcoming 2024 Presidential Election, where I am substantially leading all “comers,” including Republicans and Democrats. His words are angry, nasty, and libelous, only because I did not continue using him (and paying him), and for good reason. He will be held legally responsible for his false statements!
- The same people that illegally spied on my Campaign, created the Fake Dossier, cheated and rigged our sacred Presidential Election, tried and failed with Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, pushed for years the Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, invited the “No Collusion” Mueller Bull…., FBI/Twitter Files, FBI FACEBOOK Collusion, put the top DOJ official into the local D.A.’s Office to run the Witch Hunt in Manhattan, and more, are those that are now pushing the Boxes Hoax against “TRUMP.”
- The Marxists and Fascists in the DOJ & FBI are going after me at a level and speed never seen before in our Country, and I did nothing wrong. Joe Biden kept (keeps) thousand of documents, in many locations, some illegally taken from skiffs while he was a Senator, a big portion of which were classified. He didn’t want to give them back, and still doesn’t. Nothing happens to him, with same reasonable prosecutor who correctly exonerated Mike Pence. I have a much different prosecutor, a Trump hater!
The word is related to ship and has a complicated etymology: “skiff” comes from the Middle English skif, which derives from the Old French esquif, which in turn derives from the Old Italian schifo, which is itself of Germanic origin (German Schiff).
- It’s all about ELECTION INTERFERENCE. They don’t want to run against me. I ran twice, I did much better the second time, getting millions and millions more votes than the first, a record for a sitting President, and am leading Biden in the polls, by a lot. They are the Party of Disinformation! They are using the DOJ & FBI against me to Rigg the 2024 Election. They’ll hit Hunter with something small to make their strike on me look “fair.” Nothing about these Fascists is fair or honest. FIGHT!
Lesser charge on Hunter, Biden stays around to pardon him
- They are also going after me as RETRIBUTION for the Republicans in Congress going after them. The difference is, they have created major crimes, I have created none!