Watch The X22 Report On Video
The world is not going along with the green new deal, Mexico and Latin American countries are rejecting it along with Africa. California economy is breaking down and hotels are shutting down. The [CB] is making a move against alternative currency but this will backfire. The [DS] is going after the lion, they are nipping and tugging and soon the lion will attack. The people need to see the election rigging, they need to see who was involved and which countries cooperated to overthrow the government of the US. Ukraine is now in focus, Biden is in focus and soon Obama. This system is being exposed and the people and the military are the key.
- Mexico, for instance, has made bold decisions about the its position on decarbonization. Eight-nine percent of all primary energy consumed in Mexico comes from fossil fuels. Mexico’s current administration understands the serious problems that intermittent wind and solar could pose to the growing economy of the country.
- This is why it has approved a bill to reverse existing laws that require the prioritization of renewable energy. The bill would require the power grid to receive its primary electricity supply from state-owned plants that mostly run on fossil fuels.
- Brazil and Peru Need to Utilize Fossil Reserves to Move Forward
- Like Mexico, countries in South America hope to utilize fossil fuels to propel their economies forward. Brazil is the largest by population on the continent and also the largest oil producer.The International Energy Agency (IEA) predicts Brazil will “become responsible for the production of about 50 percent of the world’s offshore oil in 2040, or about 5.2 million b/d.Brazil’s western neighbor, Peru, is predicted to be among the three fastest-growing economies in South America in the next few years. In 2021, fossil fuels accounted for nearly 72 percent of the primary energy consumption in Peru.
- There has been a similar pattern in Africa, too.
- The case came after Pacific Legal Foundation (PLF), which represented the homeowners in both cases, released a report late last year saying that 12 states and the District of Columbia allow local governments and private investors to seize dramatically more than what is owed from homeowners who fall behind on property tax payments. PLF is a national nonprofit public interest law firm that takes on governmental overreach.
- The U.S. Supreme Court released unsigned orders (pdf) on June 5 summarily reversing two rulings of the Supreme Court of Nebraska.
- The nation’s highest court did not explain why it was issuing the orders. No justices dissented.
- “A taxpayer who loses her $40,000 house to the State to fulfill a $15,000 tax debt has made a far greater contribution to the public fisc than she owed.”
- The marxist shit(covered)show that is San Francisco is imploding before our very eyes in ways that are both terrifying, memorable wholly different each and every day.
First, it was commercial real estate: at 30%, the city has the highest office vacancy rate in the US…
- But while we expect the implosion in residential housing prices to accelerate, it’s really CRE where the ticking neutron bomb is to be found, and according to the latest horror story out of San Fran’s commercial real estate market, the owner of two of San Francisco’s biggest hotels — Hilton San Francisco Union Square and Parc 55 — has stopped mortgage payments and plans to give up the two properties.
- As the SF Chronicle reports, Park Hotels & Resorts said Monday that it stopped making payments on a $725 million loan due in November, handing over the keys to the property to the creditors and expects the “ultimate removal of these hotels” from its portfolio. The company said it would “work in good faith with the loan’s servicers to determine the most effective path forward.”
- The price of the Wells Fargo tower ($120 to $130 per square foot) and the price of the Union Bank tower ($200 to $225 per square foot) now serve as benchmark for other older office towers. It seems, as price discovery is beginning to take place, the door has been opened to more deals.
- The Fed’s QT is happening for the first time simultaneously with the refilling of the TGA. Both draw liquidity from markets.
- the U.S. national debt spiked by $359 billion in one single day, the first working day after the debt ceiling was suspended, to $31.83 trillion, as of yesterday evening, reported this evening by the Treasury Department.
- And that was just the beginning, there will be more hair-raising single-day spikes of the debt over the next few days:
- The TGA balance jumped by $48 billion on Monday, reported today, to $71 billion. That increase was so small that it is hard to discern in the chart. But it was the first step in bringing it back to a normal-ish level. Massive bond issuance will be required in the near future, along with tax receipts, to:
- As you can see in the TGA, the gigantic bond issuance in the spring and summer of 2020 to pay for the stimulus packages and other stuff wasn’t all spent in 2020. The year ended with $1.6 trillion in the TGA, after having peaked at $1.8 trillion in July. The TGA was subsequently drawn down to near-nothing during the two debt-ceiling charades in late 2021.
- This drawdown of over $1.5 trillion over the 12 months from the end of 2020 through late 2021 moved $1.5 trillion in cash from the bank (the Fed) directly to the markets. This was a huge amount of liquidity to spill into the markets – it was a portion of the QE liquidity that the Fed created and that was absorbed by the Treasury department when it issued trillions of dollars in bonds in 2020, and that was then released in 2021. This mega-shot of liquidity explains in part the hot performance of the markets in 2021.
- Then, from late 2021 through May 2022, as the TGA was being replenished, it absorbed nearly $1 trillion, and markets tanked.
- Now the TGA is being refilled, and this liquidity will be drained from the markets because the primary dealers and investors will buy all those Treasury securities that are being issued, instead of other stuff, and they will sell other stuff to fund their purchases of Treasury securities, and this flow of liquidity alters the buying and selling pressures.
- U.S. likely to ‘have higher inflation and higher interest rates for some time’
- The recently retired president of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank says the U.S. is likely to “have higher inflation and higher interest rates for some time.”
- It won’t be easy to get inflation back down to the Fed’s 2% target, Esther George said in an interview with American Century Investments. George retired in January and a permanent replacement for her has not yet been named.
— GMONEY🧢₿⚡️🍊🐸💊 (@GMONEYPEPE) June 6, 2023
If Trump just started to Drain the Swamp without people seeing the corruption how would that play out. To Drain the Swamp the people need to see the corruption, they need to walk through it, Trump needed to show the people if they will do this to me, they will have no problem doing it to you
- How come all these Military Experts won’t explain why Donald John Trump received a Military Custom’s Presidential Inauguration Ceremony on January 20, 2021, with 4 Cannons and 21 Gun Salute…
- And Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. received a full grade, Military Custom’s, Funeral Service?
- 4 Cannons = Presidential Inauguration
3 Cannons = Funeral Service
- Visa raised money for a group that pushes cross-sex hormones for children and has been exposed for hosting chat rooms that encouraged underage kids to transition without their parents’ knowledge, the Daily Caller has learned.
- In June of 2021, Visa announced it would be launching an initiative to benefit The Trevor Project, along with other groups focused on advancing the LGBTQ agenda. The Trevor Project for pushing children toward hormone therapies and gender experimentation while taking money from the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture those treatments.
- The Trevor Project, a nonprofit organization focusing on transgender youth and mental health, also reportedly has hosted sexual conversations between adults and minors in online chatrooms.
- Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, has been ordered to appear in person before an Arkansas judge in July to explain why he shouldn’t be held in contempt of court and, if the proceedings don’t go his way, he could face time behind bars.
- The president’s son is facing a child support case in Arkansas in which he was ordered by the presiding judge in May to hand over information on his finances.
- Attorneys representing Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden’s child, filed a motion on May 18 to hold the president’s son in contempt of court after alleging he had failed to fully answer questions relating to his ability to pay child support.
- Judge Holly Lodge Meyer issued an order on June 5 (pdf) saying Hunter Biden must appear on July 10 at the Independence County Courthouse in Batesville to explain “why he should not be held in contempt.”
- In Arkansas, contempt of court is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by fines and prison time.
- In her order, Meyer said that she would consider “punishment or sanctions” against Hunter Biden, including “incarceration for civil contempt until such time as the defendant fully answers discovery for a period of up to six months” and “incarceration for criminal contempt for a period of up to six months.”
- Informant was deemed reliable enough to be paid $200,000 by bureau over several years.
- Allegations that Joe Biden partook in a $5 million bribery scheme involve Ukraine where his son scored a lucrative energy job and were first presented to the FBI by a reliable and well-paid informant back in 2017, House Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer
- “Yes, it is Ukraine,” Comer told the Just the News, No Noise television show when asked what country the alleged bribery involved. “This form 1023 involves a business person from Ukraine, who allegedly sent a bribe, a substantial bribe to then Vice President Joe Biden.”
- Asked whether the allegation involved the Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, whose Burisma Holdings energy firm first hired Hunter Biden into a lucrative board and consulting job in 2014 when Joe Biden was vice president, Comer carefully demurred. “I probably better punt on that question. The name was redacted,” the powerful House committee chairman answered.
- But Comer said markings on the document he was shown – including footnotes – made clear the informant first provided the bribery allegations to the FBI in 2017 and then again one more time before he raised them a third time in the June 2020 informant report
The FBI is attempting a coverup right before our eyes and Democrats are doing their bidding by lying.
AG Barr handed over the FBI record that alleges a bribery scheme by then VP Biden to the US Attorney in Delaware for further investigation.
This record is not closed.👇 https://t.co/Y1gLkKQoRU
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) June 7, 2023
- WASHINGTON—The House Committee on Oversight and Accountability today released its resolution and accompanying report recommending that the House of Representatives find FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress for his refusal to comply with a subpoena lawfully issued by the Committee. The resolution will be considered at a Full Committee business meeting on Thursday, June 8 at 9:00am ET.
New internal Twitter emails confirm, show Ukrainian intelligence pushing to ban American journalists via FBI https://t.co/29drH0Xccl
— Lee Fang (@lhfang) June 7, 2023
The corrupt Deep State tried to overthrow the president on behalf of the Ukrainian government, so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that the FBI ripped up the First Amendment for them, too. https://t.co/AIfdkv5h5N
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 7, 2023
Connection now made with a foreign country
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) says he may open Gracie Mansion, the residence of the city’s mayor, to newly-arrived border crossers and illegal aliens — an offer never previously made to homeless New Yorkers.
- During a press conference on Monday, Adams was asked whether he would open his residence to migrants after he announced a plan that would have New Yorkers being paid by the city to house border crossers and illegal aliens in their homes.
- Adams said he is looking into options that would see a handful of border crossers and illegal aliens being housed at Gracie Mansion.
- “I was speaking with the staff to see if I can put a few families into Gracie Mansion,” Adams said.
- Instagram’s algorithms are actively promoting networks of pedophiles who commission and sell child sexual abuse content on Meta’s popular image sharing app.
A joint investigation from The Wall Street Journal and academics at Stanford University and the University of Massachusetts Amherst has revealed the extent to which Instagram’s recommendation systems “connects pedophiles and guides them to content sellers.”
- Accounts found by the researchers are advertised using blatant and explicit hashtags like #pedowhore, #preteensex, and #pedobait. They offer “menus” of content for users to buy or commission, including videos and imagery of self-harm and bestiality. When researchers set up a test account and viewed content shared by these networks, they were immediately recommended more accounts to follow. As the WSJ reports: “Following just a handful of these recommendations was enough to flood a test account with content that sexualizes children.”
The moment that the Nova Kakhovka dam was blown up
— Antonio Sabato Jr (@AntonioSabatoJr) June 6, 2023
Before the Kakhovka dam was blown up, Western analysts *admitted* Ukraine had the motive – NOT Russia.
Now they're trying to erase these facts from the internet.
They have to pretend the war crime was ordered by Putin, not Zelensky. pic.twitter.com/jIhAYo2oeU
— Clint Ehrlich (@ClintEhrlich) June 6, 2023
Zelensky is blaming "Russian terrorists" for the destruction of the Nova Kakhovka dam.
Yet in US-involved war games last year, the Ukrainian military tested a scenario in which Ukraine bombed the dam to stop Russian crossings. The test was a "success." https://t.co/BvnB9PGnyM pic.twitter.com/ex6eGHTRoj
— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) June 6, 2023
Kherson Counteroffensive Major General Andrey Kovalchuk told the Washington Post in Dec 2022 that Ukraine has plans to bomb the Nova Kakhovka Dam as a “last resort” and even conducted a “test strike” on the dam with American HIMARS (which they falsely blamed on the Russians).
The partial destruction of the Kakhovka Dam on early Tuesday morning saw Kiev and Moscow exchange accusations about who’s to blame, but a report from the Washington Post (WaPo) in late December extends credence to the Kremlin’s version of events. Titled “Inside the Ukrainian counteroffensive that shocked Putin and reshaped the war“, its journalists quoted former commander of November’s Kherson Counteroffensive Major General Andrey Kovalchuk who shockingly admitted to planning this war crime:
“Kovalchuk considered flooding the river. The Ukrainians, he said, even conducted a test strike with a HIMARS launcher on one of the floodgates at the Nova Kakhovka dam, making three holes in the metal to see if the Dnieper’s water could be raised enough to stymie Russian crossings but not flood nearby villages. The test was a success, Kovalchuk said, but the step remained a last resort. He held off.”
- Massive Flooding in Course Will Force Civilian and Military Evacuations
- After months of hyping and a myriad of conflicting statements by Kiev authorities, it seems that the Ukrainian counteroffensive has finally begun.
- and the dam burst, putting the lives of THOUSANDS of people now in danger due to risk of flooding along Dnieper River.
- Simplicius76 reported:
- “This is the central, extremely important dam that was critical to the whole Kherson situation last year. It was the sole reason Russia retreated [last year], as the threat of destroying the dam kept their troops on the right/western bank of the Dnieper river highly vulnerable.
- The water supply to a significant part of the south of Ukraine may be destroyed. The destruction of the HPP could leave the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant without water for cooling.
- In addition, the destruction of the Kakhovskaya dam will exclude the possibility of supplying water to Crimea in the coming years.”
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday that Ukraine has received a “powerful offer” from countries that are willing to provide their American-made F-16 fighter jets.Since President Biden approved the delivery of F-16s from Europe to Ukraine, it hasn’t been clear which countries will send the jets. European nations that are expected to arm Ukraine with their F-16s include the Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark, but they haven’t made a commitment.Zelensky signaled that a deal on the aircraft will be reached soon. “Our partners know how many aircraft we need,” he said. “I have already received an understanding of the number from some of our European partners … It is a serious, powerful offer.”The Ukrainian leader said he was waiting for a final agreement, including “a joint agreement with the United States.” The US has not made a final decision on whether or not it will send its own F-16s to Ukraine.
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Monday that Moscow must keep in mind that American-made F-16 fighter jets are capable of carrying nuclear weapons.
- The Russian diplomat made the comments when warning how the US and NATO are escalating their role in the conflict in Ukraine. President Biden recently signed off on European countries delivering US-made F-16s to Ukraine, although it’s not yet clear how many Kyiv will receive or when they will be delivered.
- F-16s are capable of carrying B61 nuclear gravity bombs, which the US stores in several European countries. Under NATO’s nuclear sharing program, there are US B61 nuclear bombs deployed in Italy, Germany, Turkey, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Breaking: Glendale (CA) Police beat back the Armenian-American men who want to fight #Antifa outside the school board meeting. The immigrant families oppose pride celebrations in schools. Antifa, communists & far-left protesters gathered to support that. pic.twitter.com/QTMmKeNR95
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) June 7, 2023
- Democrat Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs has vetoed Senate Bill 1696, which aims to prohibit teachers from using school spaces to “film or facilitate” sexual activities.
- The bill was introduced after two teachers were fired for making sexually explicit videos for their Only Fans accounts on school grounds.
- The legislation would also prohibit school officials from “exposing minors to sexually explicit materials.”
- “I have vetoed SB 1696,” Governor Hobbs wrote in an update. “While I agree that not all content is appropriate for minors, this bill is a poor way to address those concerns. The sponsor has stated that this bill was aimed at preventing a specific action from reoccurring, while in reality it is written in such a vague manner that it serves as little more than a thinly veiled effort to ban books.”
- Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) added two prominent parental rights in education groups to its 2022 hate and extremist list on Tuesday.
- The group lists 1,225 groups or organizations that Southern Poverty Law Center deemed hateful and against the government. Moms for Liberty, a coalition of parents fighting for transparency in education and Parents Defending Education (PDE) were noted as hateful and/or extremist.
- “These groups were, in part, spurred by the right-wing backlash to COVID-19 public safety measures in schools,” the SPLC report stated. “But they have grown into an anti-student inclusion movement that targets any inclusive curriculum that contains discussions of race, discrimination and LGBTQ identities.”
- Moms For Liberty has chapters across the country that advocate for transparency in their child’s education; the organization endorsed more than 270 school board candidates in November 2022 and saw victories across states such as Indiana, South Carolina and North Carolina.
- The House Judiciary Committee chairman is threatening a subpoena if the White House doesn’t turn over internal communications on the 2021 letter from the National School Boards Association that compared parents to domestic terrorists.
- In a letter to White House chief of staff Jeff Zients, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) demanded the White House turn over internal communications pertaining to the NSBA’s September 2021 letter by Mary Wall, a senior adviser to the president who was aware that the letter was going to be sent. The letter asked the Department of Justice to investigate threats against parents protesting at school board meetings under domestic terrorism statutes.
- “The Committee has reason to believe that communications between the EOP and the relevant Executive Branch agencies exist and that these records are instrumental in fully understanding the Executive Branch’s actions in this matter,” Jordan wrote in the letter. “Based on documents and testimonial evidence received to date, it appears that Mary C. Wall, a Senior Advisor to the President, was the conduit between the White House and Executive Branch officials across multiple agencies, as well as the conduit between the White House and the NSBA.”
DC District swamp, the jury for the Jan. 6 trial in the case of USA v K. Joseph Thomas produced a stunning verdict, bringing the government’s narrative to its knees.
The testimony of crooked prosecution witness MPD Police Officer Campanale was shattered by the defense team as his accusations against the defendant proved with the government’s own evidentiary video that he accused Thomas of crimes he committed himself. Campanale and other officers of the MPD had cut the tarps on the bleachers before any protestors were under the bleachers. The government has blamed protesters for this damage, even though there is exculpatory evidence they have possession of Metro Police Officers cutting the tarp down with knives themselves.
“Certainly those major cuts on the top of the tarp were done by members of the Metro Police Department, including Campanale. In fact, even in the Proud Boy trial, I sat there as the government presented evidence of all this damage, including the torn tarp as part of the damage that they let the jury believe had been done by either the Proud Boys or supporters of the Proud Boys.”
- Kari Lake’s team released even more evidence today that voting machines were secretly reprogrammed and fraudulently certified before the 2022 Election in Maricopa County.
- Kari Lake said this is “just one of many discoveries,” and there is “more to come” on the Election Day machine failures. This bombshell evidence was dismissed before Kari Lake’s trial last month.
- new evidence and footage, none of the 446 vote center tabulators used on election day were tested by the Secretary of State or Maricopa County during Logic and Accuracy testing on October 11th. A test using only five “spare” tabulators that were not used on election day “was the only metric to ensure all election day ballots could be cast, counted, and reported accurately.” Clay Parikh told us, “They ignored 446 vote center tabulators that were used in the election. They had the wrong programming on them, which means they were misconfigured.”
- The Plot ThickensOn 10/11/22, Maricopa County logic & accuracy tested just FIVE spare tabulators for their dog & pony showTHESE machines were FRAUDULENTLY certifiedThe tabulators that WERE used were secretly REPROGRAMMED from 10/14-18
59% would fail on Election Day
- The Gateway Pundit will continue to provide updates on the evidence presented by Kari Lake’s team and her appeal process.
Maricopa County didn't even contact OKI, the printer company, before putting out their sham "McGregor Report" trying to explain-away the rigged '22 Election.
Now OKI is demanding a correction to the bogus "McGregor Report" which defamed OKI and blamed the botched election, in… https://t.co/KuTZsgdDoc
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) June 7, 2023
Maricopa County's sham internal investigation threw the printers they used under the bus.
Well, the printer company found out about this.
Not only were they NEVER contacted during the investigation but they have MAJOR issues with its conclusion. https://t.co/fpSkSKYFql
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) June 7, 2023
- The Oversight Committee is introducing legislation to protect our elections.
- The ACE Act will require Voter ID, restrict ballot harvesting, make sure the public can observe the election process, security of mail-in-ballots, clean voter rolls, no non-US citizen can vote…
- While this is specifically for DC, Comer says “the reforms of the ACE Act will hopefully create a system that other states will look to as a model for a secure election system.”
- This is what we need in every state (and more)
- Signed letter from President Trump on Jan 19, 2021, the day before he left office, declassifying “Crossfire Hurricane” docs showing Obama, Biden, the CIA, DOJ, and FBI spied on him
- Now you know why they raided Mar a Lago
- To steal back evidence of their crimes
- More than 20 members of Trump’s Secret Service security detail have been subpoenaed in Jack Smith’s investigation into classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago, according to a leak to the New York Times.
- The Secret Service agents recently appeared before the Washington DC grand jury.
- The New York Times reported:
- The latest twist in the inquiry into former President Donald J. Trump’s handling of classified documents is the surprise revelation that a previously unknown federal grand jury in Florida has recently started hearing testimony in the case.The grand jury in Florida is separate from the one that has been sitting for months in Washington and has been the center of activity for prosecutors as they investigate whether Mr. Trump mishandled classified documents after leaving office or obstructed efforts to retrieve them. Among those who have appeared before the Washington grand jury in the past few months or have been subpoenaed by it, people familiar with the investigation said, are more than 20 members of Mr. Trump’s Secret Service security detail.But there are indications that the Washington grand jury — located in the city’s federal courthouse — may have stopped hearing witness testimony in recent weeks, according to three people familiar with its workings.
- Special Counsel Jack Smith has also summoned witnesses linked to Trump’s classified documents case to testify before a FLORIDA grand jury!
Interesting how easily Special Counsel Jack Smith was able to pierce attorney-client privilege to seize notes from Trump's attorney, while Special Counsel Durham just accepted privilege claims asserted by FusionGPS & Perkins Coie, allowing them to bury 1500 potential smoking guns
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 7, 2023
So no leaks from hur, no leaks from weiss, only leaks from Jack Smith, just like Mueller.
- Republican former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie kicked off his presidential campaign Tuesday evening, promising to be the only candidate in a crowded GOP primary field willing to directly take on former President Donald Trump.
DeSantimoniosPenceChristyHaleyTim ScottRyan BinkleyDoug BurgumLarry ElderAsa HutchinsonPerry JohnsonVivek RamaswamyMike Rogers
- Wow! These are the real numbers in Iowa. Remember, I got the Farmers 28 Billion Dollars from China – Nobody else could have done that!
- Former President Donald Trump leads the Iowa caucus by 42 points, according to the latest Emerson College Polling data. breitbart.com/politics/2023/05
Trump is the lead why by a lot the country loves him and the people know that the Ds cheated in the election. Plus they also know he is the only one that can take down the DS and stop the war. So these candidates don’t have a chance but they are removing the votes from Desantimios, plus they believe that Trump will be indicted. If he is indicted they think the people will go against him, they will have a chance.
WATCH LIVE: Biden delivers the United States Air Force Academy commencement address https://t.co/SGnM45jr2K
— PBS NewsHour (@NewsHour) June 1, 2023
Almost at the 17 mark watch what happens
TAKE A LISTEN
- If they indict @realDonaldTrump for mishandling national defense information n obstruction… remember how DOJ/FBI treated Hillary? She actually committed the crimes n got a complete get out of jail free pass because they wanted her in the Oval. Trump doesn’t even come close to being guilty based on the facts n law, but they don’t want him in the Oval, so the two tier system of justice rides on. Y’all finally picking up what ive been putting down?
- The Injustice Dept at work rigging it all…again
- “Sick” people!
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
- The same people that illegally spied on my Campaign, created the Fake Dossier, cheated and rigged our sacred Presidential Election, tried and failed with Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, pushed for years the Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, invited the “No Collusion” Mueller Bull…., FBI/Twitter Files, FBI FACEBOOK Collusion, put the top DOJ official into the local D.A.’s Office to run the Witch Hunt in Manhattan, and more, are those that are now pushing the Boxes Hoax against “TRUMP.”
Sick people Q I wish I could get these bastards with you. Go get em!
- Wow, this is turning out to be the greatest & most vicious instance of ELECTION INTERFERENCE in the history of our Country. Remember, I’m leading DeSanctimonious BIG in the Polls but, more importantly, I’m leading Biden by a lot. Also, & perhaps most importantly, they are launching all of the many ￼Fake Investigations against me RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN, something which is unheard of & not supposed to happen. DOJ, FBI, NEW YORK A.G., NEW YORK D.A., ATLANTA D.A. FASCISTS ALL!
Do you SEE (for yourself) the MSM = propaganda tool of the LEFT?
Do you SEE FB/Twitter/GOOG censoring non LEFT POVs?
Do you SEE the corruption?
Do you SEE the EVIL?
Are you a SLAVE?
Are you CONTROLLED?
Are you a SHEEP?
ARE YOU AWAKE?
DO YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF?
LEARN THE TRUTH.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
RESPECT OPINION OR ATTACK THOSE WHO DARE CHALLENGE THE NARRATIVE?
IT’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
WHO ARE THE TRUE FASCISTS?
WHO ARE THE TRUE RACISTS?
WHY DOES THE ANTIFA FLAG MIMIC THAT OF THE NAZIS?
FOR HUMANITY – WAKE UP – LEARN.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!
TAKE A LISTEN