Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economy continues to break down and the [CB] and corrupt leaders are taxing the people, the people are going to reach the precipice very soon. The GND is dead all predictions have not come true plus the scientist are corrupt because they are being paid with grants. The [CB] has Bitcoin in their crosshairs. The [DS] is panicking, they know they have to stop Trump at all costs so the DOJ is now going after him .Trump is baiting them in and it looks like they are taking the bait. The FBI/DOJ will be exposed to the public, the public will see that they interfered in the election and they overthrew the government, treason at the highest level. The [DS] empire is being dismantled and the people are seeing the truth. Trump is following in the foot steps of Andrew Jackson, drain the swamp, get rid of the [CB].
- Net zero taxes on groceries concocted by the Conservative Party will increase food bills for the British public by an estimated £4 billion per year, retailers have warned the government.
- Rather than seeking to ease the burden of Britons, who have suffered under crippling inflation over the past two years following the state-imposed coronavirus lockdowns, the government is intent on taking more money out of their pocket with a series of taxes to subsidise the recycling of packaging to be imposed at the supermarket.
- The so-called Extended Producer Responsibility net zero scheme developed by the seemingly ineradicable government fixture Michael Gove during his stint as environment secretary was originally estimated by the government to cost consumers around £1.7 billion, however, retailers have now said that due to inflation it will likely be over double that.
- Spreading out loans makes them more affordable for buyers in the short term
- But homeowners will accrue thousands of pounds more debt on the interest
- A record one in five first-time buyers are signing up to mortgages of more than 35 years as interest rates soar.
- But while spreading out the loans makes them more affordable in the short term, it means homeowners will accrue thousands of pounds more debt on the interest over the lifetime of the mortgage.
- In many cases, they will still be paying off the deals well into their 70s.
The next time they want you to take an experimental shot, will your UBI check will be withheld until you obtain the jab?
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 4, 2023
- For decades we have been getting predictions that humans and our use of natural resources are destroying the oceans and species at a rapid rate.
Humans are destroying our oceans at an unprecedented rate. Eighty percent of fisheries are overfished or outright collapsing. More than 5 trillion pieces of plastic inhabit our oceans. The coral reefs are dying, jeopardizing the stability of 1 million species that rely on the reefs for habitat.Aug 25, 2022
- But the predictions aren’t coming true.
- Here is a story that we don’t see on the nightly news, from the UN, from educators, from entertainers, from John Kerry, Bill Gates, Al Gore, Joe Biden, or anyone pushing the radical, green agenda to destroy our economy.
In 2022, the Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) reported the highest levels of coral cover across two-thirds of the Great Barrier Reef (GBR) in over 36 years. After recent massive bleaching events impacted nearly 90% of Australia’s corals, it seems that anyone could see this news as a victory. So, why aren’t scientists celebrating? (source’)
- The Australian Great Barrier Reef has made a rapid recovery and it did it cyclically and naturally. We did not stop using coal, oil, cars or anything else we are told caused the damage. We did not stop breathing out CO2 and we didn’t bury all the carbon.
- A new analysis of the Clarion-Clipperton Zone, a vast mineral-rich area in the Pacific Ocean, estimates there are some 5,000 sea animals completely new to science there. The research published Thursday in the journal Current Biology is the latest sign that underwater extraction may come at a cost to a diverse array of life we are only beginning to understand.
- Why do scientists go along? Follow the money. If they disagree with the agenda, their grants will be cut off and they will get fired.
- Just a few months after announcing a significant wave of layoffs, Spotify plans to conduct another round of layoffs. This time, the job cuts will affect the podcast division as part of a corporate reorganization. In particular, the company plans to merge Parcast and Gimlet Studios.
- The headline factory orders rose just 0.4% MoM (half the 0.8% MoM expected) and worse still, the March data was revised form from +0.9% to +0.6% MoM.
That left the annual growth in new orders at just 0.2% – the weakest since Oct 2020.
Core factory orders (ex-transports) was even worse, dropping 0.2% MoM (+0.2% MoM exp) – the third straight monthly decline…
- This left core factory orders down 2.2% YoY – the biggest drag since the COVID lockdowns.
BRICS nations have asked the bloc’s specially created bank to provide guidance on a how a potential new shared currency might work, including how it could shield other member countries from the impact of sanctions such as those imposed on Russia.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) June 5, 2023
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has filed a complaint against cryptocurrency exchange Binance, accusing the company of violating federal securities laws.
The SEC alleges that Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange platform, unlawfully solicited U.S. investors to trade crypto asset securities on its platforms, Binance.com and Binance.US. Per the complaint, Binance engaged in unregistered offers and sales of securities and made false representations to investors regarding surveillance and controls over manipulative trading.
According to the SEC’s claim, Binance and its subsidiary, BAM Trading, operated as an exchange, broker-dealer and clearing agency without registering with the SEC. ”
In a response to the SEC’s complaint, Binance expressed disappointment and emphasized its active cooperation with the SEC’s investigations. Binance stated that it had engaged in extensive discussions to reach a settlement but that the SEC chose to act unilaterally. The company said it intends to vigorously defend its platform and criticized the SEC’s enforcement approach, calling for more clarity and guidance for the digital asset industry. Binance also refuted allegations that user assets on the Binance.US platform were at risk, assuring customers of the safety and security of their funds.
Xbox removes their LGBTQ+ Pride logo 4 days into Pride Month pic.twitter.com/kSIVgJmFlF
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) June 4, 2023
- Captiv8, an ad agency out of San Francisco that often fixes prominent social media influencers with high-powered corporations like Anheuser-Busch, orchestrated the initial partnership between transgender TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney and the brand Bud Light. In the face of unforeseen and intense backlash to the campaign, Captiv8 has been scrambling to save face after what turned out to be a disastrous move.
NEW: In yet another indicator FBI HQ tried to frame Trump and his aides, they ran a 2nd undercover informant against Papadopoulos who recorded no fewer than 174 EXCULPATORY STATEMENTS including repeated denials Trump campaign colluded w Russia, yet NOT 1 was included in FISA apps
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 5, 2023
BREAKING: Congressional investigators are seeking to learn why no fewer than five (5) former FBI headquarters officials "refused to cooperate" with Special Counsel Durham's criminal investigation of Russiagate misconduct and whether they conspired to obstruct the investigation
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 5, 2023
Understand where you are: the republic is gone.
The court system is now rigged in favor of communists.
The hour is very late. https://t.co/UbPpeXJzGW
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) June 3, 2023
- House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Monday said the FBI AGAIN refused to hand over the Biden bribery document.
- Over the weekend it was reported Chris Wray caved to Comer and agreed to turn over the unclassified document detailing a $5 million criminal plot.
- Chairman Comer has reviewed the key document and asked the FBI to hand over the record to the custody of the House Oversight so others can review it as he continues his investigation into the Biden crime family.
- Comer on Monday said the FBI once again refused to comply so he will initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday.
- “At the briefing again, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee — and we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday,” Comer said.
- “Congress must investigate further,” he said.
- A reporter asked James Comer if the document shows more Biden family business with other countries.
- Comer said the document, which is dated July 30, 2020, suggests a pattern of bribery where payments are being made through shell accounts through multiple banks.
- “There’s a term for that — it’s called ‘money laundering,’” Comer said.
The FBI confirmed the unclassified record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a $5 million bribery scheme is from a highly credible informant & being used in an ongoing investigation.
The FBI refused to hand over the doc.
I will hold Director Wray in contempt of Congress pic.twitter.com/2p1fNdmBJ1
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) June 5, 2023
The FBI is claiming the form is a part of an ongoing investigation, which he assumes is taking place in Delaware.
- When the FBI refuses to comply with a congressional subpoena, Congress can fence the FBI’s money to force them to turn over subpoenaed information, says @Kash
WATCH NOW: ept.ms/S0602FBIUnderFire
- The Durham Report, which faulted the FBI for meddling in the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections by conducting a seriously flawed investigation of alleged “collusion” between the Donald Trump campaign and Russia, shocked many Americans. Now, disappointed and angry with apparent politicization of the FBI, Americans strongly support sweeping changes at the nation’s top law enforcement agency, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows.
- In this month’s online I&I/TIPP Poll, taken from May 31 to June 2, we asked 1,358 respondents which of four possible actions to fix the FBI’s problems or reform the agency they would support.
- The first choice offered was the mildest possible response — “The FBI should be left alone, it’s learned its lesson.” Overall, just 15% of Americans selected this “do nothing” response.
- The second possible answer we provided, that the FBI should be “reformed by Congress to keep it from meddling in future elections,” received the highest total, at 39% overall.
- The third and most draconian of all the possible actions was that the FBI should be “shut down and rebuilt from scratch, it can’t be trusted to do its job,” which got 24% of the overall tally.
- “Not sure” won 22% support.
- Looking at the numbers, it’s not hard to see that the FBI has a serious problem, with 63% of all Americans either wanting serious congressional reform of the agency or closing it down and rebuilding from the ground up.
- Fewer than 3.7 million babies were delivered in the United States last year, keeping the nation consistently below replacement level as it has been since 2007, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) details in its provisional data.
- According to the CDC, there were 3.66 million births in the U.S. last year which is only a slight decline from 2021 when a few thousand more births occurred. Overall, the fertility rate remained at 1.66 births per woman.
- To be at replacement level, where a generation can exactly replace themselves, the U.S. needs a fertility rate of 2.1 births per woman.
- “The total fertility rate in 2022 remained at below replacement … the rate has generally been below replacement since 1971 and consistently below replacement since 2007,” the CDC report states.
- In terms of demographics, general fertility rates declined about two percent for black women in the U.S. from 2021 to 2022 and about three percent for American Indian women and white women.
Looks like my opinion above needs context by community notes 🤦♂️ pic.twitter.com/GpCT9lbrRc
— Chris Pavlovski (@chrispavlovski) June 4, 2023
- A new bill making its way through the California state legislature would require students in K-12 to learn about “fake news,” according to standards that will be set by the state.
- The bill, AB 873, was introduced by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Menlo Park) and is intended to promote “media literacy,” as EduSource reports:
Assembly Bill 873, authored by Assemblymember Marc Berman, D-Menlo Park, would direct the state’s Instructional Quality Commission to incorporate media literacy into K-12 curriculum in English language arts, math, science, history and social studies frameworks. Eventually, all students would receive media literacy lessons every year, in every class.
In 2018, California passed optional media literacy guidelines, which focus on teaching about online privacy and safety, conducting research online and other topics related to internet use. This bill goes further in that it addresses misinformation and social media use specifically, and would be required in classrooms.
Zelenskyy says Ukraine is ready for its counteroffensive but warns that 'a large number of soldiers will die,' per BI.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) June 5, 2023
In the wake of Russian claims to have captured Bakhmut, a plurality of American voters see the war in Ukraine as a stalemate.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 4, 2023
- Since Russia began its invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, the Ukrainian government and NATO allies have posted, then quietly deleted, three seemingly innocuous photographs from their social media feeds: a soldier standing in a group, another resting in a trench and an emergency worker posing in front of a truck.
- In each photograph, Ukrainians in uniform wore patches featuring symbols that were made notorious by Nazi Germany and have since become part of the iconography of far-right hate groups.
- The photographs, and their deletions, highlight the Ukrainian military’s complicated relationship with Nazi imagery, a relationship forged under both Soviet and German occupation during World War II.
- That relationship has become especially delicate because Russian President Vladimir Putin has falsely declared Ukraine to be a Nazi state, a claim he has used to justify his illegal invasion.
- The iconography of these groups, including a skull-and-crossbones patch worn by concentration camp guards and a symbol known as the Black Sun, now appears with some regularity on the uniforms of soldiers fighting on the front line, including soldiers who say the imagery symbolizes Ukrainian sovereignty and pride, not Nazism.
- Ihor Kozlovskyi, a Ukrainian historian and religious scholar, said the symbols had meanings that were unique to Ukraine and should be interpreted by how Ukrainians viewed them, not by how they had been used elsewhere.“The symbol can live in any community or any history independently of how it is used in other parts of Earth,” Kozlovskyi said.Russian soldiers in Ukraine have also been seen wearing Nazi-style patches, underscoring how complicated interpreting these symbols can be in a region steeped in Soviet and German history.
The [DS] presents their soldiers with awards, she is not getting it for helping with covid, she is getting it because she pushed the agenda of vaccination/lockdowns/control
- The globalist World Health Organization will take up the EU system behind the digital vaccine passport to facilitate global mobility and better protect citizens in a future pandemic.
- But don’t worry this system will NEVER be abused by the officials in power who want to feed you bugs.
- They say they will only use this for the next pandemic. Does anyone believe them?
Democrats support the WHO.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 5, 2023
Common sense and science are gradually prevailing.
Last week, the Norwegian Healthcare Investigation Board announced it would be revising its current guidelines regarding so-called ” gender -affirming care” for minors because it no longer considers them to be evidence-based. The board also acknowledged that the growing number of teenage girls identifying as male post-puberty remains under-studied.
Under the proposed updated guidelines, the use of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and transition-related surgery would be restricted to research contexts and no longer provided in clinical settings. Norway joins Finland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom in introducing greater safeguarding for children. In the United States, eight states thus far have banned affirmative care for individuals under 18, with Tennessee being the latest to pass such legislation.
- house Republicans gathered a trove of text and email messages showing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office was directly involved in the creation and editing of the Capitol security plan that failed during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot and that security officials later declared they had been “denied again and again” the resources needed to protect one of the nation’s most important homes of democracy.The internal communications were made public Wednesday in a report compiled by Republican Reps. Rodney Davis, Jim Banks, Troy Nehls, Jim Jordan and Kelly Armstrong that encompasses the results of months of investigation they did of evidence that had been ignored by the Democrat-led Jan. 6 committee. The lawmakers were authorized by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy to do their own probe.The report concludes the Capitol was left vulnerable on Jan. 6 as a result of failures by the Democratic leadership in the House and law enforcement leaders in the Capitol Police who allowed concerns about the “optics” of having armed officers and National Guardsmen visible to the public to override the need for enhanced security.“LBut its most explosive revelations involved text and email messages showing that two key staffers in Pelosi’s office attended regular meetings to discuss the security plan for Jan. 6 dating back to early December 2020 and that Pelosi’s top aide even edited some of the plans. Most of those discussions and meetings excluded Republican lawmakers in the House, the report noted.“Then-House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving—who served on the Capitol Police Board by virtue of his position—succumbed to political pressures from the Office of Speaker Pelosi and House Democrat leadership leading up to January 6, 2021,” the report said. “He coordinated closely with the Speaker and her staff and left Republicans out of important discussions related to security.”
Nothing to see here
Just a text from Pelosi’s staff secretly editing the J6 security plan & telling the House Sgt at Arms to “please act surprised” when the final draft was published
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) June 2, 2023
We are watching a movie
- Apparently, GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley held a town hall on CNN this weekend.
Jake Tapper pulled the short straw and was assigned as moderator.
- Nikki called for more war in Ukraine.
- Ambassador Haley: This is bigger than Ukraine. This is a war about freedom. And it’s one we have to win… A win for Ukraine is a win for all of us because tyrants tell us exactly what they’re going to do… Russia says Poland and the Balkans are next. We better believe them. This is about averting a World War.
- When did the US declare war on Russia? When did this pass through Congress? When did Russia say Poland is next?
- And how does more war avert World War?
Either most of the people voting are conservatives or Joe Biden is in trouble.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 5, 2023
- President Trump’s lawyers o met with Justice Department officials on the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case a couple weeks after requesting a meeting, the Washington Post reported.
- The grand jury hearing evidence in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s case against Trump related to the classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago is meeting this week after a lull, according to a leak to NBC News.
- Jack Smith has been investigating Trump after he stored presidential records at Mar-a-Lago and whether the former president tried to obstruct the probe.
- According to CBS News, the decision whether to indict Trump on federal charges is imminent.
- The Washington Post reported:
- Reports are the Marxist Special Prosecutor, DOJ, & FBI, want to Indict me on the BOXES HOAX, despite all of the wrongdoing that they have done for SEVEN YEARS, including SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN. Biden Crimes go unpunished, including that he had Boxes in Chinatown, in his garage by the “Corvette,” & 1,850 Boxes in Delaware that he won’t allow anyone to see. That is real OBSTRUCTION! They seek retribution for Republicans looking into Biden’s CRIMES! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!\
- HOW CAN DOJ POSSIBLY CHARGE ME, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN NO OTHER PRESIDENT’S WERE CHARGED, WHEN JOE BIDEN WON’T BE CHARGED FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT HE HAS 1,850 BOXES, MUCH OF IT CLASSIFIED, AND SOME DATING BACK TO HIS SENATE DAY WHEN EVEN DEMOCRAT SENATORS ARE SHOCKED. ALSO, PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT. CROOKED HILLARY DELETED 33,000 EMAILS, MANY CLASSIFIED, AND WASN’T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CHARGED! ONLY TRUMP – THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!
When does a bird sing?
Schneiderman resigns [date]?
Eyes Wide Open.
Who will be next?
Why are these ‘allegations’ now surfacing [10-month span]?
Human trafficking arrests up?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
Network being dismantled?
SHEEP NO MORE.
- an explosion-like sound shocked the residents in the vicinity of Washington DC, echoing across nearby areas in Maryland and Virginia.
- New developments revealed that four F-16 fighter planes, two from the DC National Guard’s Andrews Air Force Base and two from a base in Atlantic City, New Jersey to intercept an unresponsive aircraft that eventually crashed in the southwestern region of Virginia.
- According to an earlier report by ABC News, a U.S. official stated that the pilot of the Cessna appeared to have “passed out” while at the controls.
- The Rumpels donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to @realDonaldTrump and his political organization— $250k to the Trump Victory PAC in 2020 alone.
- “Barbara also has direct ties to the Trump Administration. She was listed as a co-chair for a firearm-rights campaign organization supporting the former president’s 2016 run, called the Second Amendment Coalition for Trump-Pence.”
BARBARA RUMPEL of Melbourne, Florida was the owner of N611VG; the Cessna that crashed in Virginia— it was just registered by her company in April 2023.
Barbara is alive. However, it’s confirmed that her daughter, granddaughter, nanny and pilot all died in the crash.
The mother-daughter victims are Adina Azarian, known as the “Queen of Real Estate” in the Hamptons, and her daughter Aria.
Barbara’s husband, John, lost his own daughter, Victoria, in a 1994 scuba diving accident.
After deviating from its planned landing in Ronkonkoma, NY, N611VG a Cessna C560 jet flew right over Washington DC before contact was lost near Montebello, VA. Reports of a sonic boom were heard in the DC area, one could presume jets were scrambled to get eyes on the situatio. pic.twitter.com/9pRDw79o6h
— Zach Halverson (@ZachHalverson) June 4, 2023
Reportedly, the plane took off from Tennessee, flew over DC, to New York, did not land, turned around, was unresponsive, flew back over DC, and was intercepted by US MIL, and it crashed or was shot down in the Appalachian Mountains near Staunton, VA.
Look at what’s all around that site
Castle Rock Mountain
Check the June 4th deltas
- The policy was initially established by YouTube in December 2020, after the presidential election.
- YouTube has announced a reversal of its “election integrity” policy, stating that it will now leave up content that makes claims of fraud, errors, or glitches in elections, including the much-debated 2020 presidential election and previous US elections.The company confirmed this decision to Axios on Friday, emphasizing that maintaining the policy may hinder political speech without effectively reducing the risk of real-world harm or violence.
- “Two years, tens of thousands of video removals, and one election cycle later, we recognized it was time to reevaluate the effects of this policy in today’s changed landscape,” a statement from YouTube said.”With that in mind, and with 2024 campaigns well underway, we will stop removing content that advances false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches occurred in the 2020 and other past US Presidential elections.””The rest of our election misinformation policies remain in place, including those that disallow content aiming to mislead voters about the time, place, means, or eligibility requirements for voting; false claims that could materially discourage voting, including those disputing the validity of voting by mail; and content that encourages others to interfere with democratic processes,” the statement continued.
- THE DOJ & FBI ARE RUNNING THE DEMOCRATS 2024 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN. THIS IS ILLEGAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
Anonymous ID: c6b6d6 No. 7557088
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e021ac No. 7557024
Trump is baiting in the [DS], he needs Jack Smith to indict him, why. This will pull the [DS]/fake news and the corrupt politicians behind Jack Smith, Jack Smith is the rule of law to question him would be to question the rule of law. Trump has them where he wants them, because when Jack Smith presents the election interference, the [Ds],fake news corrupt politicians will be trapped in their own narrative.
The people now see the fBI is corrupt, now they are going to see the DOJ is just has corrupt and it needs to be overhauled.
- WE ARE MAGADONIANS, WE ARE VERY SMART, WE STICK TOGETHER AS ONE, WE FOLLOW TRUTH SOCIAL, WE PUT “AMERICA FIRST,” AND WE WILL “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”
Jacksonian democracy was a 19th century political philosophy in the United States that expanded suffrage to most men over the age of 21, and restructured a number of federal institutions. Originating with the seventh U.S. president, Andrew Jackson and his supporters, it became the nation’s dominant political worldview for a generation.
- Senior officials from some two dozen of the world’s major intelligence agencies gathered for a secret, closed door meeting in Singapore over the weekend on the sidelines of the annual Shangri-La Dialogue.
- Numerous sources named U.S. Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines as an attendee while China was among the other countries present, despite the tensions between the two superpowers, Reuters reports.
MSDNC [+social media] projection we are the minority is false.
WE ARE THE MAJORITY AND GROWING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
MSDNC [+social media] projection we are divided is false.
WE ARE UNITED AND ONLY GETTING STRONGER.
People are awake and see what is happening.
Patriots have no skin color.
Humanity is good.