Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are now seeing how the [DS]/[CB] are funding the illegals and giving them benefits while the American people’s retirement burns away. The people will stand for this. The people have spoken, no GND, no Great Reset, they want American to be great again. The [DS] players are now being cornered, they will have to make a move and Trump is counting on this. Trump is now moving them down a path and the [DS] players are proceeding down the path. Pence has now been thrown into the mix. More docs have been found at Biden’s place. Trump is now bringing in Obama and pushing Obama to make a move. Will EO 13526 come into play. [DS] in trouble, they have committed the crimes of treason, it’s just a matter of time.
- But there is an even bigger problem with the Biden administration’s abuse of presidential parole power: The price tag – a matter that no one at DHS seems to have given the slightest bit of consideration before asserting the authority to admit 360,000, mostly destitute, migrants to the United States. Unlike illegal aliens who sneak across the border or overstay visas, people who are admitted as parolees are eligible for a broad range of federal and state benefit programs.
- Once here, parolees will be eligible for the earned income tax credit (EITC), assuming they meet the other requirements, because they will qualify as “resident aliens” under the tax laws. Unlike tax deductions, which reduce the amount of taxes owed, the EITC results in the Federal Treasury cutting checks to those who meet the income requirements. Similarly, parolees will be immediately eligible for coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), because they are “lawfully present.” Since most parolees are likely to be low wage earners, they will be in line for hefty taxpayer subsidies under the ACA.
- In addition, because parolees are deemed “qualified aliens,” they will qualify for federal public benefits such as Medicare and Medicaid – some immediately and others in five years. Certain populations will be immediately eligible for federal public benefits because they are not subject to the five-year waiting period. For example, Cuban and Haitian parolees with pending asylum applications are immediately eligible to collect benefits, assuming they meet the other criteria. Moreover, all aliens who are granted asylum or refugee status are immediately eligible for federal public benefits.
- But wait, there’s more! Parolees who are pregnant or who are under the age of 21 will, in most states, be immediately eligible for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) because federal law permits states to waive the five-year bar to provide Medicaid or CHIP coverage to aliens who are “lawfully present.” As of 2021, 35 states have chosen to provide Medicaid coverage to lawfully residing children and/or pregnant women without a five-year waiting period. Twenty-eight of these states also cover lawfully residing children or pregnant women in CHIP.
- AAA: gasoline prices continue to climb throughout the U.S.
- Gasoline prices are up 11.8 cents over a week ago.
- Gasoline prices are rising along with the rise in WTI crude oil prices, which are up $3 per barrel from a week ago.
- Gasoline prices continue to climb for the fourth straight week, rising 32.7 cents over the last month as crude oil prices rise, data from AAA showed on Monday.
- Gasoline prices are up 11.8 cents over a week ago, and are 9.4 cents higher than they were a year ago, before Russia’s “special military operation” in Ukraine.
- The national average for a gallon of gasoline is $3.423 per gallon as of Monday, according to AAA data.
- Americans do not want investment firms to spend their hard-earned retirement money spent on climate change and would prefer investment firms to focus on maximizing profits for retirement, a poll exclusive to Breitbart News conducted by CRC Research for the 85 fund shows.
- a majority (59 percent) of the respondents said the primary focus for government pension funds investing their money should be maximizing the amount of money earned for retirees.
- Sixty-two percent agree “states should not do business with companies that advocate for policies that hurt their state’s economy,” while only 22 percent disagree.
- Sixty-eight percent agree “states should not do business with companies that advocate for policies that make electricity more expensive for the state’s consumers,” while 20 percent disagree.
- Seventy percent agree “states should not do business with companies that advocate for policies that make gasoline more expensive for the state’s consumers,” while 20 percent disagree.
- Seventy-two percent agree “states should not do business with companies that advocate for policies that make gasoline more expensive for the state’s consumers,” while 19 percent disagree.
- Seventy percent agree “states should not do business with companies that help build coal plants and pipelines in China while trying to shut down coal plants and pipelines in the United States,” while 17 percent disagree.
Hakeem Jeffries nominates them anyway.
- As many of you know, former #FBI New York Field Office Special Agent in Charge of Count-intelligence Charles McGonigal was indicted today. What many might NOT know is that he was buddies with and ran a sister squad next to disgraced former Section Chief Peter Strzok when he worked as a Supervisory Special Agent at Washington Field Office.
- They answered to: Then ASAC Andy McCabe.
- Whatcha say about that @Kash ?
- I wanted to make this simple for watermelon head and CNN: Russia bribes Strzok’s side kick and head of Counterintel at FBI in 2017 to convince the world Trump’s the Russia Asset… yet the only traitors were at the FBI, in Congress, and of course the Fake News Mafia- that’s not corruption, that’s treason. #FWK
- The FBI guy after me for the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, long before my Election as President, was just arrested for taking money from Russia, Russia, Russia. May he Rot In Hell!
Sergei is absolutely right. Durham just got an unexpected lifeline. pic.twitter.com/Pxk8V05HLD
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) January 23, 2023
- Biden’s border crisis has pushed the border city of Yuma, Arizona to the ‘brink of collapse’ according to one local official.
- The massive increase in the number of people crossing into the city is straining all kinds of resources, from food to medical care.
- Is it going to take the collapse of an American city for Biden to admit that there is a problem here?
- Here’s the local talent coming in to New York from the migrant buses out of Texas, according to John Binder at Breitbart News:
Four border crossers, bused from Texas to New York City, were arrested this month after allegedly stealing nearly $12,500 worth of merchandise from a Macy’s department store.
On Monday, the Nassau County Police Department in Long Island, New York announced the arrests of 19-year-old Wrallan Cabezas Meza, 30-year-old Jose Garcia Escobar, 21-year-old Miguel Angel Rojas, and 27-year-old Rafael Rojas for allegedly shoplifting at Macy’s.
All of the men are newly arrived border crossers who were bused from Texas to New York City as part of Gov. Greg Abbott’s (R) plan to send migrant buses to sanctuary jurisdictions.
In total, nearly $12,500 worth of merchandise was recovered from the four border crossers. Escobar and Rafael Rojas were subsequently released from jail without bail. It is unclear if Meza and Angel Rojas remain in jail on bail.
According to the New York Post, Meza crossed the United States-Mexico border on July 4, 2022 while the others arrived at the border months later in September. All were put on buses by the state of Texas and relocated to New York City.
Angel Rojas and Rafael Rojas, the Post reports, have been living rent-free at the Westin Hotel in Manhattan.
- NEW YORK – Some Chase ATMs in the city are no longer available around-the-clock.
- Chase Bank announced that various ATM vestibules will be closed at the same time as the branches due to rising crime and vagrancy.
- Just 2.8% of Hispanic likely voters believe that both individuals with pending asylum cases and those who entered the country illegally should be granted amnesty and eventual citizenship, according to the Tuesday poll. The findings come amid a record surge in illegal migration at the U.S.-Mexico border, where U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recorded more than 250,000 migrant encounters in December alone and more than 2.3 million in fiscal year 2022. (RELATED: Border Agents Arrested Dozens Of People On The Terror Watchlist In Just Three Months)
- Three-quarters of U.S. voters believe that those who entered the country illegally should simply be expelled, and 59.5 percent said those who have entered the country illegally should be expelled and those in the asylum review process should have the review completed and determination made, whether that be asylum or removal. Just 14.3 percent believe that asylum and citizenship should be granted to those who entered the country unlawfully.
- DirecTV announced it was de-platforming conservative Newsmax Channel this week.
- DirecTV says they will drop Newsmax after they dropped the conservative channel OAN last year.
The House must act. Unacceptable.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) January 23, 2023
- “The time of the Wild West is over,” the European Commission’s Vice-President for Values and Transparency Věra Jourová warned Elon Musk at the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum.
- Speaking with Euronews Next in Davos on Wednesday, Jourová said Twitter would face sanctions if it didn’t comply with the EU’s new online regulations.
- Asked if the E.U. could force big platforms like Twitter to comply with the new online laws that aim to restrict speech and confine public opinion to state-approved narratives, she said that there was “nothing stronger than legislation in force.”
💥Since December 1, 2021, @vijaya Gadde has been on the CISA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee💥
During the CISA/Facebook propaganda calls, was Vijaya representing Twitter or CISA?
— Name Redacted (@NameRedacted247) January 24, 2023
LOL – the progressive left will literally lie about anything in order to make guns seem less palatable.@VICENews why can't you just be honest?
Probably because you have no morals. pic.twitter.com/kwRp8Sb7nj
— Fenix Ammunition (@FenixAmmunition) January 23, 2023
- A gunman killed seven people at two Half Moon Bay, California landscaping nurseries Monday night, just days after another highly deadly mass shooting in the state.
- The 67-year-old suspect in the Half Moon Bay shootings has been arrested, and San Mateo County Sheriff Christina Corpus said one person was in critical condition at a hospital,
This shooting was at a mushroom/marijuana farm. Shooter named Zhao Chunli. There was another mass murder at a Chinese weed farm in Oklahoma not too long ago. Very bizarre https://t.co/3zmI3xWduj
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) January 24, 2023
A Chinese national executed 4 other Chinese nationals at an illegal pot farm in Oklahoma last month. Demanded return of his $300k investment. https://t.co/LXSUg2O5QK
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) January 24, 2023
From KGO-TV: pic.twitter.com/5SNrevYI0e
— Kyung Lah (@KyungLahCNN) January 24, 2023
- “I mean, the Second Amendment is becoming a suicide pact,” Newsom said.
- O’Donnell noted that California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country, but Newsom instead turned his attention toward the Second Amendment, which protects the right to bear arms.
- “But there’s many people in this country that support the Second Amendment and are lawful gun owners,” O’Donnell pushed back.
— Gun Facts (@gunfacts) January 24, 2023
- Joe Biden is considering sending US Abrams tanks to Ukraine in their war against nuclear Russia.
- What better way to change the subject from his classified document scandal than nuclear war with Russia?
- It is 90 seconds to midnight
- This year, the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moves the hands of the Doomsday Clock forward, largely (though not exclusively) because of the mounting dangers of the war in Ukraine. The Clock now stands at 90 seconds to midnight—the closest to global catastrophe it has ever been.
- Only 8.5 percent of all EU and G7 companies have actually left Russia, according to research from the University of St. Gallen and the IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Before the outbreak of war, there were more than 2,400 company branches and 1,400 companies from the EU and G7 operating in Russia. By the end of November last year, only 120 companies had left Russia or sold their company there.
- The research indicates that the news of a mass exodus of Western firms from Russia has been largely exaggerated.
- Australians who tried to sell surgical face masks on the back of claims they worked against viruses were once threatened with prosecution and massive fines by the government.
- An article titled ‘Farce mask: it’s safe for only 20 minutes’ published by the Sydney Morning Herald in 2003 explained how, “Retailers who cash in on community fears about SARS by exaggerating the health benefits of surgical masks could face fines of up to $110,000.”
- The article quotes a public health experts who said that face masks are largely useless at stopping the spread of viruses and could even worsen the situation.
- “As soon as they become saturated with the moisture in your breath they stop doing their job and pass on the droplets.”
Twenty years ago Australians were prosecuted for saying masks work against viruses. Now they get arrested for not wearing masks during viral outbreaks.
— Tony Heller (@TonyClimate) January 23, 2023
- Naturally, this means not eating animals: “recommending people move away from an animal-based diet to a plant-based one.”
- Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced new legislation to regulate teachers unions by prohibiting them from collecting dues directly from educator paychecks, according to a press release.
- DeSantis unveiled the “Teacher’s Bill of Rights” which would prevent teachers union officials from earning more than the highest paid educator that is represented by the union and would prohibit the union from distributing materials in schools. The legislation would also put limits on the collective bargaining process, prohibiting school board members from accessing excessive funds created for negotiations.
- He explained:
- The governor also called to reduce school board term limits from 12 years to eight.
- Further, DeSantis is calling for another increase to teacher pay.
- Per the governor’s website:
- Florida’s Leon County School Board changed its policy on bathroom and locker room usage and now requires students to use facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- The change comes in response to a ruling from the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which upheld a Florida school district’s decision to separate restrooms by biological sex, the Daily Caller reported.
- But the Leon County School Board is not the only school board making changes after the ruling from the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Pasco County School District, also changed its policy to mandate that students use facilities corresponding with their biological sex.
- The maker of M&M’s has announced it will discontinue its animated “spokescandy” characters following an avalanche of negative consumer reaction toward the blatantly woke turn the once-universally loved candy had taken.
A message from M&M'S. pic.twitter.com/EMucEBTd9o
— M&M'S (@mmschocolate) January 23, 2023
CONFIRMED: On Election Day, tabulators rejected nearly 1/4 MILLION Vote Attempts.
What happened here in Arizona was truly an assault on our Country. We must rectify this.
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) January 23, 2023
Shelby Bush confirms after reviewing the system log files from the tabulators on election day, nearly a quarter-million ballots were misread.
With 446 tabulators across the county, there's no doubt the integrity of the election in Maricopa County was compromised. pic.twitter.com/GKyW8kFNQz
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) January 23, 2023
🚨 BOMBSHELL DISCOVERY 🚨
Today’s Senate Testimony CONFIRMS nearly 40,000 ballots illegally counted (10% of the signatures reviewed).
I think all the “Election Deniers” out there deserve an apology. pic.twitter.com/3g2x5zgd2c
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) January 23, 2023
- Trump’s lawyers are so concerned, they’re not even showing up. President Trump was never subpoenaed, nor asked to come on voluntarily, so they assume no laws were broken.
- They’re so desperate to “gEt tRuMp”
- PAGE 1: My phone call to the Secretary of State of Georgia, and a second call which the Marxists, Communists, Racists, and RINOS don’t even want to talk about, were “PERFECT” calls. Many people, including lawyers for both sides, were knowingly on the line. I was protesting a RIGGED & STOLEN Election, which evidence proves it was. I won Georgia by a lot, but only needed a small number of votes from that total number. They cheated in many ways including STUFFING Ballots, ALL CAUGHT LIVE ON TAPE…
- PAGE 2: With many people on the line on what was a PERFECT call protesting the Rigged Georgia Election, which I have a clear right to do, and in fact an obligation to do since I made the call as President, how come not one person said, while on the call, that I acted inappropriately, or made a statement of protest at what I said, & then slammed down the phone. Not one, even with so many opposing people, lawyers, and others on the line. NO ADMONISHMENT at all. We nicely agreed to speak again….
- PAGE 3: That was the call to Georgia. It was PERFECT, nothing done or said wrong. We agreed to continue our conversation at a later date. The other call, that was probably taped by them illegally, was so good that when the Washington Post heard it, they did a retraction and apology because they were fed false information, perhaps by the Secretary of State’s office, and they were angry about it! The Election in Georgia was RIGGED AND STOLLEN. We have all the evidence needed. That is the CRIME!
DEVELOPING: House investigators want to know why DOJ official Bratt,who raided Trump's home,left it up to Biden's people to cont to search for classified docs when they dragged their feet for 7 weeks before searching Wilmy home. They waited another 3 wks before searching Rehoboth
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 24, 2023
- Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is calling for authorities to search through President Joe Biden’s Senate papers stored at the University of Delaware.
- “I think that the Republicans aren’t going to take out the trash for the Democrats because they’re going to do it themselves,” Gaetz said. “And that’s what you’re observing right now. So I would caution my Republican colleagues against swallowing this hook, you know, whole.”
- Mike Pence was rummaging around his home and found classified documents he took home with him as Vice President.
- It wasn’t that long ago that Mike Pence told CNN he did not take any classified documents with him when he left office.
- On Tuesday Mike Pence told Congress he found classified documents at his Indiana home.
He found the documents last week.
While the documents contain markings indicating classified status, Pences team stated that it will be up to the Justice Department or the agency that issued the documents to determine if the documents are classified or not.
Question: why all of sudden did they decide to go through the documents,
Lets take a look at what is happening,
Trump is the President he has the authority to declassify documents, he did not break the law
Biden is the VP and does not have the ability to declassify the documents, documents were found when he was a senator and senators do not have this ability.
Obama could have stepped in and exonerated him, but this would have exonerated Trump, Obama stayed quiet, Biden is a liability, they are in the process of removing him
Now Pence is reporting that he has classified docs, think about what just happened
The [DS]/Fake News are put in a strange position, are they are going to admit the VP doesn’t have the authority to declassify or are they going to say the VP doesn’t have the authority.
So If the DOJ wants to indict Pence, then it must indict Biden
Trump could step in and say he declassified the docs for Pence, this would leave Biden and Obama in strange position. Is he pushing Obama to make a move.
So another question, do these documents have to do with Hunter Biden laptop and Bidens business dealings.
Trump is baiting them, look at what he truthed.
- Mike Pence is an innocent man. He never did anything knowingly dishonest in his life. Leave him alone!!!
He wants them to go after Pence, he is trapping them.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
ABUSE OF POWER?
[Reminder – HUSSEIN EO]
Executive Order 13526
“Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security.”
SLEEP NO MORE?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (& OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD) ARE AWAKENING.
- My representatives were having very good talks with Radical Left NARA (“the Constitution & Bill of Rights are dangerous documents”) as per the Presidential Records Act and the “Socks” Case, which is what we were supposed to be doing, when the FBI RAIDED a very secure Mar-a-Lago – With Secret Service, Security Cameras, Home Guards, a Locked Storage Area (we actually added another lock at the FBI’s request), etc. We did everything right, the way it was supposed to be done. Stop Weaponization!