Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany finally admits they are dependent on Russia after they laughed at Trump. The fake news is now projected that a recession is approaching. Trump says to use the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip. Yellen intercepts calls to bypass the Fed. The [DS] and FVEY are now panicking, they removed the PM of NZ and now more and more evidence is coming out about Biden’s business dealings, they need to separate themselves form him and that is exactly what they are doing. Protection has been removed. The pieces are now being put into place for the storm that his approaching, the [DS] fears the storm and it is approaching. This is just the beginning. The sleeping giant has woken up and there is nothing the [DS] can do to stop it.
- Germany is still years from substituting Russian pipeline gas imports with liquefied natural gas capacities, according to estimates by the country’s Economy Ministry.
- Chancellor Olaf Scholz told Bloomberg last week that the country had learned its lesson from being too dependent on Russia. The goal now was to build capacity that gives Germany the chance to have as much gas as it had before the invasion without importing from Russia, he said.
- Stop us if you’ve heard this one before: A lot of people think the economy may be headed for a recession.
- It’s everywhere: A recent poll of economists from the Wall Street Journal pegged the recession chances in 2023 at 61%. Even 96-year-old former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan has weighed in, saying that a recession is “the most likely outcome” given the current economic trajectory.
- A short, shallow recession may be priced into markets
- Economists aren’t the only ones who have recession on the brain. Investors have been worried about the state of the economy for months, having bid down the S&P 500 index 18% (and as low as 25% at one point) from its all-time high in early 2022.
- Mitch McConnell is either the WORST negotiator in the history of politics, or a stone cold CROOK. There can be no other explanation as to why he has become such a rubber stamp for the Democrats. Republicans, use Debt Ceiling to get it all back!
- One such idea is a trillion-dollar platinum coin. The idea centers on an obscure law that allows the Treasury to mint a commemorative coin made of platinum in any denomination. In theory, the Treasury could mint such a coin with a $1 trillion face value and simply deposit it in the Treasury’s account at the Federal Reserve. The Treasury could then draw on the funds without having to issue new debt.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen poured cold water on the idea of minting a trillion-dollar platinum coin to bypass the country’s debt limit.
- “It truly is not by any means to be taken as a given that the Fed would do it, and I think especially with something that’s a gimmick,” she said during an interview with the Wall Street Journal.
- “The Fed is not required to accept it, there’s no requirement on the part of the Fed. It’s up to them what to do,” she added.
- It took many months and nearly straight party-line voting, but on December 23, 1913, the Senate passed and President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act. The need for a central bank became painfully evident during the financial panic of 1907, when the stock market collapsed, banks failed, and credit evaporated. Because the federal government lacked the tools to respond, it had to depend on private bankers, such as J. P. Morgan, to provide an infusion of capital to sustain the banking system. To correct the problem of an “inelastic currency,” Congress created a National Monetary Commission, chaired by Rhode Island Republican senator Nelson Aldrich. Aldrich proposed a system that would be run by private bankers who would act as federal agents. Progressives adamantly opposed what they called a surrender to the “Money Trust” and blocked its passage.
- In 1912 Democrats won the White House and majorities in both houses of Congress. Even before his inauguration, President-elect Woodrow Wilson began encouraging congressional leaders to enact banking and currency reform. In March 1913 the Democratic Senate created its first Banking and Currency Committee, chaired by Oklahoma senator Robert D. Owen. The House Banking Committee was chaired by Virginia representative (and future senator) Carter Glass. In June President Wilson formally proposed creation of a government-run Federal Reserve system. The House took up the issue first and passed a bill in September, after which the Senate Banking Committee began holding hearings.
- By December the Senate was debating and voting on its version of the bill. When all of the Senate Republicans voted for a substitute measure, Senate Democrats opted to make the banking and currency bill a “party question.” At that time, the Democratic Conference had a “binding caucus” rule, by which whenever two-thirds of the conference voted in favor of a bill, all of its members agreed to support it and not to offer amendments on the floor. The Senate therefore passed the Federal Reserve Act by an almost party-line vote. The bill then went to a conference committee, which forged the necessary compromises and reported it back on December 22, when it was accepted by the House.
- On December 23, 1913, the Senate adopted the conference report by a vote of 43 to 25, with every Democrat present voting for the measure and all but four Republicans voting against it. (Twenty-seven senators were “paired” or chose not to vote.) Most senators immediately rushed to Union Station to catch trains home for the holidays, while the chief sponsors went to the White House. President Wilson signed the Glass-Owens Act at 6:00 p.m. He used four pens, then gave one to each of the leading sponsors. Wilson commented that he was not accustomed to using a series of pens. The Democratic whip, Senator J. Hamilton Lewis of Illinois, responded, “The bill itself was made in installments, Mr. President.” “Yes,” said Wilson, “and very slowly.” The Oval Office filled with cheers for what became the most lasting legislative accomplishment of the Wilson administration.
UPDATE – WaPo denies the report published by the New York Post.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 23, 2023
Here is Vice President Kamala Harris omitting the inalienable right to life when referencing the Declaration of Independence in defense of Roe v. Wade.https://t.co/XEY8lx52B6 pic.twitter.com/TT67u1vZI8
— Jerry Christmas 🎅🏼🎄 (@JerryDunleavy) January 23, 2023
In the Democrats’ America, rights do not flow from a Creator. That means they come from the government and, as every victim of a tyrannical government knows, what the government gives, the government can take away, usually with brute force.
We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness— (Emphasis mine.)
- The Declaration identifies inherent—or, as Jefferson phrases it, “unalienable”—rights to which all men can lay claim. However, he understands that these rights cannot be summoned from nowhere. Instead, they must have an origin, and that origin is “God” or “their Creator.” Without that source, there’s no reason to say that men are endowed with or entitled to anything other than a fettered life under whatever totalitarianism happens to be in place at the moment.
- And that gets us to Kamala Harris’s take on the Declaration of Independence, which she offered in defense of abortion without limits:
- Former Special Agent in charge of counter-intelligence in the New York field office, Charles McGonigal, was arrested on Saturday night for conspiring with Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian Oligarch.
- Charles McGonigal was hit with a five-count indictment and charged with “violating and conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (“IEEPA”) and with conspiring to commit money laundering and money laundering.”
- Per the DOJ: U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “As alleged, Charles McGonigal, a former high-level FBI official, and Sergey Shestakov, a Court interpreter, violated U.S. sanctions by agreeing to provide services to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch. They both previously worked with Deripaska to attempt to have his sanctions removed, and, as public servants, they should have known better. This Office will continue to prosecute those who violate U.S. sanctions enacted in response to Russian belligerence in Ukraine in order to line their own pockets.”
- “As alleged, Mr. McGonigal and Mr. Shestakov, both U.S. citizens, acted on behalf of Deripaska and fraudulently used a U.S. entity to obscure their activity in violation of U.S. sanctions. After sanctions are imposed, they must be enforced equally against all U.S. citizens in order to be successful. There are no exceptions for anyone, including a former FBI official like Mr. McGonigal. Supporting a designated threat to the United States and our allies is a crime the FBI will continue to pursue aggressively.” the DOJ said on Monday.
- The DOJ alleges that both McGonigal and Shestakov knew that their actions violated US sanctions because McGonigal received classified information that Deripaska would be added to a list of Russian oligarchs to be sanctioned.
- The Supreme Court has just announced it is not able to find out, even with the help of our “crack” FBI, who the leaker was on the R v Wade scandal. They’ll never find out, & it’s important that they do. So, go to the reporter & ask him/her who it was. If not given the answer, put whoever in jail until the answer is given. You might add the publisher and editor to the list. Stop playing games, this leaking cannot be allowed to happen. It won’t take long before the name of this slime is revealed!
- There can be NO EXCUSES for what is happening on our Southern Border. We are like a Third World Nation, but worse. Our Country is falling apart (in so many other ways, also). Anybody check out our Airports lately?
- After a terrible, dreadful 2022 for airline travel, passengers should expect things to get even worse this year. So says the CEO of United Airlines:
Airlines will soon be hobbled by a lack of adequate staffing, something United’s Kirby alluded to. On a more distant horizon are modernization and market reform efforts that analysts fear might be stymied by political obstacles.
- But now everything’s changed. Now airline travel is an unreliable nightmare.
- Because the federal government is no longer focused on the basics. Today, it’s focused on utopian nonsense like appeasing the transsexual loons, arming Ukraine, and apologizing for colonialism and slavery.
- The reason I consider air travel to be the canary in the coal mine is that in order for air travel to flow smoothly, to work in a way that’s so efficient we take no notice of it, a countless number of moving pieces have to tick in perfect precision.
- You’re talking about thousands of daily flights, personnel issues, weather issues… If the government takes its eye off the ball, the first canary that will hit the bottom of that cage is air travel.
- Where does all the money our government takes in go? Why do our airports look third-world? Why are there not enough hubs? Why can’t we create enough expansion so the metal detector lines don’t look like the lines at Space Mountain? Why is technology so outdated? Why is the labor pool not large enough?
- None of this should be happening in a country as wealthy and dynamic as ours.
Ten dead in Monterey Park. I am sickened.
A horrific example of needless gun violence. With bigotry toward AAPI individuals as a possible motive.
The families are in my prayers as we seek information by law enforcement.
We’ll never quit demanding real action on gun safety.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) January 22, 2023
And now — Monterey Park.
Communities torn apart. Now known for their tragedies.
It doesn’t have to be this way. We can act. We must act.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) January 22, 2023
- How Democrat Adam Schiff abused his power to demand I be kicked off Twitter simply due to a personal vendetta
- Why would a congressional leader sworn to protect the Constitution and First Amendment want to muzzle a veteran journalist?
- On Saturday night a gunman shot and killed 10 and wounded at least another 10 individuals at the Monterey Lunar Festival in the Los Angeles area.
- The shooter was identified as 72-year-old Huu Can Tran.
#Breaking: LA Sheriff Robert G. Luna conducts presser, naming 72-year-old HUU CAN TRAN as alleged mass shooter in Torrance, CA.
Shooter deceased, via self-inflicted gunshot, as LA SWAT closed in.
Subject’s weapon described as “magazine-fed assault pistol w/extended magazine.”
— James A. Gagliano (@JamesAGagliano) January 23, 2023
BREAKING VIDEO: Anti Government protests that have continued for over a month in Peru have just closed Machu Picchu leaving hundreds of tourists stranded. pic.twitter.com/Vu8xlxbPqO
— Trending 911 🌐 (@911NewsBreaks) January 22, 2023
- The Federal Aviation Administration recently widened the acceptable range for heart rhythms for commercial pilots based on “new scientific evidence” which they won’t disclose, according to Just the News, which reached out to the agency for comment.
- Specifically, the agency raised the maximum “PR” interval for first-degree atrioventricular block to 300 milliseconds for pilots of all ages. For intervals longer than 300 ms, the FAA will decide on pilot fitness on a case-by-case basis. Previously, the maximum PR interval was 210 milliseconds, though only for pilots under the age of 51.
- Did you know airlines have been lobbying Congress to let just one pilot fly a commercial aircraft?
- As Just the News reports,
- According to the Associated Press, “the FAA explained that this change was made in response to new scientific evidence about the condition from its cardiology consultants, not adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines,” yet AP can’t say what prompted the change.
Professor Arne Burkhardt shows that they are finding spike proteins being produced all over the body after mRNA vaccination, including the testicles.
All the brown dots are spike proteins in the prostate. pic.twitter.com/HtwnGA2i07
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) January 22, 2023
- A majority of Americans believe former Chief Medical Advisor to the President of the United States Dr. Anthony Fauci should be investigated by Congress for his role in managing the pandemic, according to a recent poll.
- Of 1,079 respondents, 52.2% believe Fauci should be investigated for his inconsistent testimony surrounding research before the COVID-19 pandemic and his actions in managing the pandemic, according to the Convention of States Action and Trafalgar Group poll. Among independents, 56% believe Fauci should be investigated, 42.4% said he should not, and 1.6% were unsure.
- Fauci participated in 354 television, radio, podcast and online interviews, including lectures, panel discussions, speeches, and press conferences between Jan. 1, 2020, and June 15. 2021, according to the report.
Six people were arrested on charges of domestic terrorism by Atlanta police Saturday night following violent riots carried out by Antifa activists who shattered windows, destroyed a police car, and vandalized walls with graffiti
Names & booking photos for those arrested 1/21/23. Chargeshttps://t.co/tclQgvipQe
•Nadja Geier 24,Nashville, TN
•Madeleine Feola 22, Spokane, WA
•Ivan Ferguson 23, Nevada
•Graham Evatt 20, Decatur, GA
•Francis Carrol 22, Kennebunkport, ME
•Emily Murphy 37, Grosse Isle, MI pic.twitter.com/rXOHf2Oh1W
— Atlanta Police Department (@Atlanta_Police) January 22, 2023
BREAKING: One of the suspects arrested at the Atlanta attack by #Antifa is Francis Carroll, who was out on bail for domestic terrorism from an arrest last month at the autonomous zone. He's been charged w/terrorism again, arson & more. He's from a multi-millionaire Maine family. https://t.co/djeVljbXi6 pic.twitter.com/Oa9h3BR0UZ
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) January 22, 2023
— AntifaWatch (@AntifaWatch2) January 22, 2023
Jared can be seen in a swearing in photo from 9 years ago (far right) and a FB photo
Jared appears to have gone trans/nonbinary somewhat recently from what we observed on social media.
Jared lists attending a private liberal arts college (Middlebury) on Linkedin from 2018-2022 pic.twitter.com/sQwsp0FNvV
— AntifaWatch (@AntifaWatch2) January 22, 2023
Statement about the arrest https://t.co/yWXo1yFi8p
— AntifaWatch (@AntifaWatch2) January 22, 2023
- The former head of the Arizona Attorney General’s Election Integrity Unit has joined a legal fight to overturn the results of the closest election in the state’s history.
- “Evidence was withheld, machines failed to tabulate and erroneously marked them as undervotes, and it appears some provisional ballots were erroneously rejected,” Wright said in a Jan. 18 social media post after an announcement that she had joined Hamadeh’s legal team and was helping him pursue an election lawsuit.
- Wright is the attorney who issued a legal demand to Maricopa County officials after the Nov. 8 general election, contending they potentially violated laws after equipment problems prevented machines from reading ballots in about 30% of polling stations. She also had posted support of conservative candidates and positions on social media weeks before the election.
- Wright, in a Jan. 19 statement to The Arizona Republic, said Hamadeh should be granted a new trial to ensure every lawful vote is counted.
- “Based on the withheld and newly discovered evidence, once every lawful vote is counted, I believe Mr. Hamadeh will be found to have the highest number of votes and should be declared Attorney General for the State of Arizona,” she said in the statement
Head of former AG Brnovich’s Election Integrity Unit, Jennifer Wright, joins our legal fight. Thank you @JenWEsq!
See full statement below 👇 pic.twitter.com/yFlsnXNwKR
— Abe Hamadeh (@AbrahamHamadeh) January 18, 2023
We have multiple Whistleblowers that are putting their livelihoods on the line. Please pray for them, their families, our attorneys and everyone else involved in this legal battle.
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) January 21, 2023
Abe won. I won.
The Red Wave happened.
The corrupt AZ Swamp ran corrupt elections stealing our state government from the people and trampling on our sacred vote. https://t.co/W3LXyCZ5nq
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) January 22, 2023
We have a question.
If the election procedures manuals (drafted by @katiehobbs & Marc Elias) were unlawful, then why are results of the elections that were (ostensibly) using them considered valid?
Are the people just supposed to accept corrupt elections & move on? https://t.co/7U1Zv2AZCw
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) January 22, 2023
The Arizona Election apparatus is a House of Cards.@KariLake will methodically & lawfully tear it to the ground.
It's time to restore free and fair elections to the people.
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) January 22, 2023
Mark your Calendars.
More details to come.
Stay tuned! 👀
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) January 20, 2023
Breaking: Biden has picked former White House COVID Coordinator Jeff Zients as Chief of Staff. Zients, whose net worth is $150 million+, pushed for strict employer vaccine mandates, led the censorship of Americans, and told the unvaccinated they faced “severe illness and death.”
— Michael P Senger (@MichaelPSenger) January 22, 2023
- Republican Rep. James Comer of Kentucky said Sunday that “connections” between China’s ruling party and the Biden family present serious concerns amid Biden’s document scandal.
- “I think most Americans would be shocked if they saw how many connections the Biden family has to people directly affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party,” Comer,
- Senior Democrats are becoming increasingly dismayed by the endless revelations of classified documents being hoarded by President Joe Biden and the bungled responses from the White House on the issue.
- AP reports the line of Democratic lawmakers booked for the Sunday news shows found themselves quizzed about the latest developments in the perpetual drama that has engulfed Biden’s presidency.
Biden, FVEY, PM NZ resign, are there going to be more
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY – Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] ‘public’ declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Slow drip > Flood
Looking forward to that flood Sir!!
“What storm, Mr. President?”
“You’ll see!” – POTUS
- Biden Documents were stored in Chinatown, REALLY? Why aren’t the Thugs and Marxists that Raided Mar-a-Lago, looking to find the TRUTH about all of this, and completely exonerating former President Donald J. Trump and all of the many people that have been harassed and brutalized by the Special “Prosecutor” and his gang of Angry, Radical Left Democrats, looking only to further destroy our Country!
- “It’s very disturbing that this goes back to time in the Senate, because unlike President Trump, Vice President Biden didn’t have the right to Declassify these documents, no ability whatsoever. We’re talking about a span of two decades now, minimum. The timeline, there were 68 days elapsed between Biden finding the documents and them becoming public news. They did this to avoid not only the Midterm Election, but that crucial Georgia Election-A DOJ Coverup.”Tiana Lowe, Washington Examiner
- Does Coco Chow have anything to do with Joe Biden’s Classified Documents being sent and stored in Chinatown?￼ Her husband, the Old Broken Crow, is VERY close to Biden, the Democrats, and, of course, China. He gives them all whatever they want!
- “The Justice Department has shown us that this has been a DOUBLE STANDARD, no doubt about it. Also, Election interference was in effect, given the fact that they sat on this information and we didn’t know until January (long after the Election was over).” From the Great Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria.