The statistical economy is booming, unemployment low, gdp number high, stock market booming, jobless claims have dropped, and the MSM is talking about a recession. The [CB] is in a panic, they are being exposed. Trump is showing the people that there is no need for them. Trump is prepping the people for the transition, he just told everyone and China is the cover story. The [CB] is the target. The CEO of Overstock resigned. Obama’s are purchasing a multi-million dollar mansion. JW is in court fighting [HRC]. Guards are subpoenaed in the JE case. Red flag laws fizzles in senate. Federal Court Rules Electoral College Members Not Bound by Popular Vote. The Philly man was an FBI informant. This entire operation has been planned from the beginning, look at what had to be done at each stage. It’s coming, military timing.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.22.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor [data here] companies hiring American workers are not complying with the media “recession” narrative. Yes, another day, and yet another data point reflecting the “unexpected” & continued strength of Main Street.
The number of Americans filing applications for unemployment benefits fell sharply last week, suggesting the labor market was holding firm
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 12,000 to a seasonally adjusted 209,000 for the week ended Aug. 17, the Labor Department said on Thursday. .
The MSM is reporting that Trump has no idea on how to manage the economy, its making no sense, tariffs, crazy tax plans, etc….
- A clearly exasperated editorial board of the Wall Street Journal took Donald Trump to task in a harsh column, claiming he doesn’t seem to know what he is doing when it comes to economics and they are getting tired of his act.
- they said “President Trump isn’t famous for consistency, but his reversal on a new round of tax cuts may be a record. On Tuesday he said he was considering a cut in the payroll tax and indexing capital gains for inflation, but on Wednesday he took it all back.”
- Calling Trump’s proposal “bizarre,” the editors continued, “Mr. Trump is also confused about whether the economy is strong or weak, whether more economic stimulus is needed, and even whether his trade brawls with the rest of the world are weakening the economy. No wonder business investment is falling amid this climate of policy uncertainty.”
Think about what is going on here, the [CB], MSM do want this CB economy to change, So what is trump doing, he is helping the cb economy, no, he is changing it, he is building a new economy outside of the establishment,
- no need for the Fed
- money created by we the people
- backed by sound money
- open free markets
- free bilateral trade deals
The MSM, CB no all of this and they are desparate to stop this, Trump continually hits the fed hard letting the world know it will be the Feds fault if the economy implodes, he tweeted out the following
Germany sells 30 year bonds offering negative yields. Germany competes with the USA. Our Federal Reserve does not allow us to do what we must do. They put us at a disadvantage against our competition. Strong Dollar, No Inflation! They move like quicksand. Fight or go home!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2019
The Economy is doing really well. The Federal Reserve can easily make it Record Setting! The question is being asked, why are we paying much more in interest than Germany and certain other countries? Be early (for a change), not late. Let America win big, rather than just win!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2019
By continually pushing the fed the MSM and the CB have become cornered and they are panicking, Trumps strategy is working, larry summers spills it all and is exposed. Remember cutting rates do not cause the recession raising them does, lowering the rates comes after the fed already pushed the economy into a recession or depression, Trump stopped this in time and now he is pushing the fed to lower and start stimulus
- the former director of the National Economic Council for President Obama took to Twitter to dispel any myths about the omnipotence of central planners and to confirm there’s nothing anyone can do to save the world from doom (especially Jay Powell’s speech tomorrow).
Coming into Jackson Hole, economists are grappling with a major issue: Can central banking as we know it be the primary tool of macroeconomic stabilization in the industrial world over the next decade? In my forthcoming paper w/ @annastansbury, we argue that this is in doubt. 1/
There is little room for interest rate cuts. In every US recession since the 1970s, the fed funds rate was cut >500bps. In most, the real rate fell >400bps below the neutral rate. Now, the max. feasible cut is 200-300bps, bringing the real rate only 150-250bps below neutral. 2/
Then, Summers goes after central planner over-confidence…
We usually agree w/ Janet Yellen, but believed at the time of her 2016 Jackson Hole speech -and believe even more in today’s world of 150bp 10yr rates- that her optimism about the existing monetary policy toolkit is misplaced. 5/http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/yellen20160826a.htm …http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/29/larry-summers-the-fed-shouldnt-expect-people-to-trust-its-approach-to-the-economy/ …
- And then Summers drops the real hammer – rate cuts are useless… or worse, are actually worsening the situation.
What did he say
Central bankers can’t control the economy, exposed, we don’t agree with CB, exposed
and the rate cuts are useless (think mirror)
Now trump said something very interesting it was in regard to a recession.
- Trump said he is willing to allow the U.S. economy to suffer short-term losses and even go into a brief recession in order to deal with a trade imbalance with China.
- “China’s been grifting off this country for 25 years, but longer than that. And it’s about time, whether it’s good for our country or bad for our country short term,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office when asked whether he is concerned that a potential trade war with China could hurt the economy.
- Trump said his most recent predecessors, former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, failed to deal with Chinese manipulation of its currency and theft of intellectual property from the U.S.
- “They all should have done it,” he said. “Nobody did it. I’m doing it.”
He is preparing the people, yes he is ok with a recession if we can take back the economy. We are not going into a recession now, he is talking about a recession when we transition, prepping the people, building the narrative.
Now as we know Q uses the kill brackets to show who is the target and who is next. Trump tweeted out Where is the Federal reserve in all caps and John from gab said the following
- The CEO of online retailer Overstock.com resigned abruptly Thursday amid fallout from his remarks last week about taking part in an FBI “deep state” operation against Russian national Maria Butina.
- Patrick Byrne said in a statement to shareholders that he is resigning because his presence at Overstock could complicated “all manner of business relationships.”
- Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle are reportedly planning to purchase a multimillion dollar mansion in Martha’s Vineyard off the coast of Cape Cod in Massachusetts.
- it contains 29 beachfront acres and seven bedrooms, for a discounted price of $14,850,000.
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Now as we know JW has been looking into Clinton and her email scandal, tom fitton tweeted out the followoing
HAPPENING NOW: Hillary Clinton back in federal court — against @JudicialWatch–fighting our request to question her on emails AND Benghazi!
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 22, 2019
- At least eight prison staffers knew that “strict instructions” were given not to leave multi-millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in a cell alone.
The fact that so many prison officials were aware of the directive — not just low-level correctional officers, but supervisors and managers — has alarmed investigators assessing what so far appears to be a stunning failure to follow instructions, these people said.
On the Jeffrey Epstein investigation, as many as 20 correctional officers who work at the Metropolitan Correctional Center received grand jury subpoenas this past Friday.
— Shimon Prokupecz (@ShimonPro) August 22, 2019
FBI/DOJ very clearly being compelled to use subpoenas for information because employees of the jail have not been cooperative in the investigation.
— Shimon Prokupecz (@ShimonPro) August 22, 2019
- The 10th US Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver ruled that the presidential electors can cast their vote for the presidential candidate of their own choice and are not bound by the popular vote in their states.
- A panel of federal judges ruled 2-1 saying that Colorado was wrong in 2016 to force an elector to vote for Hillary Clinton in the Electoral College.
- “Secretary Williams impermissibly interfered with Mr. Baca’s exercise of his right to vote as a presidential elector,” the court ruling read. “Specifically, Secretary Williams acted unconstitutionally by removing Mr. Baca and nullifying his vote for failing to comply with the vote binding provision.”
- “Article II and the Twelfth Amendment provide presidential electors the right to cast a vote for President and Vice President with discretion,” the ruling added.
- The fervor in the Senate to pass gun control is dying down.
- Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson (D-WI) does not expect red flag gun control to be passed any time soon, as the media-driven hysteria following the gruesome mass shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH continues to wane.
- “I really don’t see the dynamic having really changed there much,” Johnson said. “I don’t anticipate we’re going to pass a federal red flag law.
- President Trump criticised wealthy northern European state Denmark for its insufficient support of the NATO alliance
- President Trump also broadcast the latest NATO spending figures, showing a host of new nations now paying their share of the expensive of collective defence for the first time. he tweeted out the following
- President Trump wrote: “For the record, Denmark is only at 1.35% of GDP for NATO spending. They are a wealthy country and should be at 2%. We protect Europe and yet, only 8 of the 28 NATO countries are at the 2% mark. The United States is at a much, much higher level than that.”
- New documents obtained by The Appeal, however, reveal that Maurice Hill’s interactions with law enforcement began long before Krasner taking office.
- The 36-year-old suspect in the shooting which left six officers wounded has been a federal informant for years.