Trump and the patriots are now turning up the heat, the IRS is now canceling stimulus checks that were sent out in error. Why is Trump pushing for schools to open. Kids going back to school means that parents can go back to work, which means the economy will receive a boost for the 3rd quarter. Personal debt is dropping why? The [DS]/MSM first event will be coming to and end, the [DS]/MSM are now preparing the 2nd event to be pushed forward right before the election, be prepared for a FF. The pandemic will be winding down, people have been brought to the edge and now the facts are coming out about masks, once the mask is off the entire event falls apart. The silent majority is growing, soon, very soon silent ones will be as one voice.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 07.13.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The canceled checks include ones that were sent out to deceased people. The Government Accountability Office (GAO) recently said that about 1.1 million people received checks in error.
- Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) announced he will be calling Robert Mueller to testify after the former special counsel blasted Roger Stone in a Washington Post op-ed.
- “Apparently Mr. Mueller is willing – and also capable – of defending the Mueller investigation through an oped in the Washington Post.” – Lindsey Graham said.
- However, nothing ever put on the internet or said on a cell phone ever goes away. The NSA and other intel agencies use massive hardrives to store billions of terabytes of information, of nearly every phone call or web-site ever made. They have been so in part under the provisions of the Patriot Act signed nearly 20 years ago.
- This means that the FBI is yet to make any determination on the alleged connections, and the social media ‘warnings’ appear premature.
- What does Facebook/Instagram and Twitter know that the FBI does not? How were the two social media giants able to determine what the outcome of an investigation would be before it had been conducted? Is this a lack of concern for the facts and findings which law enforcement has not themselves made a determination on?
Calling BS re: trolling “clever lefty” uploading items & listing them w/outrageous prices & missing kids’ names. Wayfair sets retail prices. They claimed the cabinets were “industrial strength” & “reasonably priced” (no mention of pillows, artwork, etc).https://t.co/p0K6p7sHO5 https://t.co/FOa3felIT3 pic.twitter.com/mDN9ytSofT
— Lisa Mei Crowley 🇺🇲 (@LisaMei62) July 13, 2020
Apparently, Wayfair owns the trademark on most of the companies that listed the extremely overpriced items.🤔https://t.co/aT88hRyjoY
— DL🦋💙🦋 (@kokoangel) July 13, 2020
And after a week of nightmare headlines about Florida, and about 70,000 new cases (aka positive tests), hospitals have a grand total of 130 more patients (~2.5%) in ICU beds statewide than last Sunday. Can’t make it up. 45 deaths today, in a state with 20 million people. pic.twitter.com/dGahbynrsl
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) July 12, 2020
- Valentin said that while the total number of cases play a role in determining death rates and clusters, the ages of those infected also play a “huge component of the fatality ratio.”
- “All of these factors allow us to accurately interpret morbidity and mortality. Number of cases without context, such as demographic and severity, doesn’t tell us the whole story,”
- Trump promoted a tweet from former “Love Connection” host Chuck Woolery that accused doctors of “lying” about the novel coronavirus to hurt his chances of winning re-election later this year.
- “The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19,” Woolery wrote in his tweet. “Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it.”
- WHITE House officials have reportedly released a list of all the times Dr Anthony Fauci has been wrong about the coronavirus pandemic.
- The list included comments made in January that coronavirus – which has infected more than 3million Americans – was not a “major threat”.
- It also highlighted Dr Fauci saying that the virus was “not driven by asymptomatic carriers” and his comment in March that “people should not be walking around with masks”.
- An official said: “Several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr Fauci has been wrong on things.”
- Steve Bannon claims scientists in the Wuhan lab eyed as a potential source for COVID-19 have “defected” and are working with US intelligence agencies.
- “They are not talking to the media yet, but there are people out of the Wuhan lab and other labs that have come to the West and are turning over evidence of the culpability of the Chinese Communist Party,” Bannon told the tabloid. “I think people are going to be shocked.”
- Note: A COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) particle is 0.125 micrometers (μm); influenza virus size is 0.08 – 0.12 μm; a human hair is about 150 μm.
- *1 nm = 0.001 micron; 1000 nm = 1 micron; Micrometer (μm) is the preferred name for micron (an older term)
- 1 meter is = 1,000,000,000 nm or 1,000,000 microns
- Filter Efficiency and Fit
- *Data from a University of Illinois at Chicago review
- N95 – A properly fitted N95 will block 95% of tiny air particles down to 0.3 μm from reaching the wearer’s face. https://www.honeywell.com/en-us/newsroom/news/2020/03/n95-masks-explained.
- But even these have problems: many have exhalation valve for easier breathing and less moisture inside the mask.
- Surgical masks are designed to protect patients from a surgeon’s respiratory droplets, aren’t effective at blocking particles smaller than 100 μm. https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VLXWeZBll7YJ:https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/957730O/respirators-and-surgical-masks-contrast-technical-bulletin.pdf+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
- Filter efficiency was measured across a wide range of small particle sizes (0.02 to 1 µm) at 33 and 99 L/min.
- All of the cloth masks and materials had near zero efficiency at 0.3 µm, a particle size that easily penetrates into the lungs.
- Another study evaluated 44 masks, respirators, and other materials with similar methods and small aerosols (0.08 and 0.22 µm).
- N95 FFR filter efficiency was greater than 95%.
- Medical masks – 55% efficiency
- General masks – 38% and
- Handkerchiefs – 2% (one layer) to 13% (four layers) efficiency.
- Conclusion: Wearing masks will not reduce SARS-CoV-2.
- Cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as personal protective equipment (PPE).
- *A study of 4 patients in South Korea
- Known patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 wore masks and coughed into a Petrie dish. “Both surgical and cotton masks seem to be ineffective in preventing the dissemination of SARS–CoV-2 from the coughs of patients with COVID-19 to the environment and external mask surface.”
- *A 2011 randomized Australian clinical trial of standard medical/surgical masks
- Medical masks offered no protection at all from influenza.
- Conclusions from Organizations
- The World Health Organization (WHO):
- “Advice to decision makers on the use of masks for healthy people in community settings
- As described above, the wide use of masks by healthy people in the community setting is not supported by current evidence and carries uncertainties and critical risks.”
- Final Thoughts
- Surgical masks – loose fitting. They are designed to protect the patient from the doctors’ respiratory droplets. The wearer is not protected from others airborne particles
Never in history have Police been treated so badly as they are in Democrat run cities – and these cities are a mess. Police must take a stronger stand with the Radical Left politicians that are treating them so badly, and so disrespectfully!!!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 13, 2020
- The 21-year-old senior continues to maintain his innocence even after police closed the case.
Police said in their report there was no nearby camera to clearly show what happened, but there was surveillance video from a nearby pool camera that showed a couple of people walking near Martin’s car during that time frame, but they were only near the car for a few seconds each.
Around 12:55 p.m., Martin is seen on video walking back to his car.
Police wrote in their report, “Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos. He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver`s door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds.”
- The Soros Foundation announced $220 million donations to BLM and black-led justice organizations building power in black communities across the country.
- The Open Society Foundations added that the donations will help the movement to “end policing as we know it.”
- The documents included information on operations in Latin America, Eurasia, Asia, the US, Europe and the World Bank.
- One document revealed Soros paid $650,000 to the Black Lives Matter movement.
- The Washington Times accused Soros of giving at least $33 million in one year to the far left groups that emboldened black lives matter activists.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration on Friday green-lighted the early release of more than 8,000 state prison inmates in response to surging COVID-19 infections in California prisons, in essence conceding their inability to control the virus among the incarcerated.
- The releases, set to occur on a “rolling basis” between now and the end of August, will involve low-level offenders and older inmates who officials say pose less risk to public safety. An as-yet-uncertain number of those may actually have the virus at the time of release and will be moved into quarantine; others will be infection-free but are being released because the state cannot guarantee their safety while in prison.
Does a combination of prisoner release + ‘mask’ mandate(s) provide for a more dangerous environment to citizens?Cause and Effect.
Do you see what is happening?
Silent Majority Growing