The MSM is doing everything they can to explain how the economy is going to fail. They are now telling people that the Stock Market is not connected to the economy. So for years they have been telling the people the opposite, why the change. Small business optimism is up. The economy is coming back fast. Countries are purchasing gold. The [DS]/MSM event is about to come crashing down, the numbers are manipulated and the truth is being revealed. Ghislaine Maxwell has been indicted and denied bail, court date set for 2021. The first event is now falling apart and the [DS] cannot stop it, the people are now seeing through the lies and manipulation. It is time to unmask. Trump sent out Law & Order again letting everyone know that something just happened.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 07.14.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Under the “pessimistic” assumptions, the unemployment rate is projected at 11.3 percent at the end of 2020 and the economy (gross domestic product) falls 7.3 percent for the year. Both the unemployment rate and the GDP decline are larger than in any previous post-World War II recession. By way of comparison, the peak monthly jobless rate in the Great Recession of 2007-2009 was 10 percent.
- Small business owners are feeling much more optimistic.
- The Small Business Optimism Index increased 6.2 points in June to 100.6, the National Federation of Independent Business said . That beat expectations of 96.7 and was above even the high end of the range of economists surveyed by Ecododay.
- The NFIB’s measure of sales expectations surged by a record 37 points to a positive 13, suggesting to businesses are seeing rising demand.
- NFIB Chief Economist Bill Dunkelberg. “We’re starting to see positive signs of increased consumer spending, but there is still much work to be done to get back to pre-crisis levels.”
- In addition to sales expectations, seven other of the 10 components of the index rose. These include hiring plans, capital outlays, plans to grow inventories, overall economic expectations, current job openings, current inventories, and owners’ assessment of whether now is a good time to expand their businesses.
- The NFIB index, based on 670 companies polled across the country, is a monthly look at the conditions and expectations of small businesses in the U.S., which account for nearly half of private-sector jobs. It is considered a barometer of domestic demand and hiring conditions.
- Despite the improvement, the index remains February’s pre-pandemic level of 104.5.
- Mortgage lenders are beginning to return to higher loan to value ranges, as three lenders have announced they will resume offering products at 90 per cent amid a “more active housing market”.
The Economy is coming back fast! https://t.co/sp4GKeJfDA
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
The Goya boycott looks like it’s working well. pic.twitter.com/fOamynAjei
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) July 13, 2020
The U.S. Marshals New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force was able to locate and arrest former Alabama police officer, Joshua Matthew Davidson, on charges of human trafficking, 2nd degree kidnapping and 1st degree sodomy. pic.twitter.com/d6taXwEdRQ
— U.S. Marshals (@USMarshalsHQ) July 13, 2020
- The suspect is believed to have created several ‘darknet’ paedophilia websites
- Police and investigators arrested a man in his 40s in the French city of Bordeaux
- The man was also charged with the rape and sexual assault of underage girls
- Police in France have arrested a man who is described as one of the top 10 most-wanted targets by authorities fighting sexual crimes.
- Lewis killed three people in 1996, an 8-year-old girl and both of her parents
Today’s decision by the UK to ban Huawei from its 5G networks advances Transatlantic security in the #5G era while protecting citizens’ privacy, national security, and free-world values.
— Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) July 14, 2020
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo issued a statement on directly and forcefully challenging China’s claims to most of the South China Sea:
- Today we are strengthening U.S. policy in a vital, contentious part of that region — the South China Sea. We are making clear: Beijing’s claims to offshore resources across most of the South China Sea are completely unlawful, as is its campaign of bullying to control them….
- Beijing uses intimidation to undermine the sovereign rights of Southeast Asian coastal states [the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, and Vietnam], bully them out of offshore resources, assert unilateral dominion, and replace international law with “might makes right.”
- In 2009, the Communist Chinese unilaterally and arbitrarily drew a circle around what it considered its sovereign territory, a series of nine dashes on the map of the South China Sea extending from the Paracel Islands (about 200 miles due East of Da Nang, Vietnam), south to Malaysia, curving north to enclose the Spratley Islands and ending 50 miles offshore of Taiwan. The enormous waters see nearly $5 trillion worth of global trade passing through them every year.Said Pompeo: “The PRC (Peoples Republic of China) has no legal grounds to unilaterally impose its will on the region. Beijing has offered no coherent legal basis for its ‘Nine-Dashed Line’ claim in the South China Sea.”
- The Philippines challenged China’s claim at the Permanent Court of Arbitration, which has operated to settle nation-state disputes since 1899. The tribunal ruled in favor of the Philippines. The communists running China rejected the ruling, calling it a “sham.”
- As the United States has previously stated … the Abritral Tribunal’s decision is final and legally binding on both parties.
- . In an effort to fundamentally destroy the livelihoods of millions of California small businesses, Governor Gavin Newsom has declared that all indoor activities must shut down to top the spread of COVID-19.
- The overwhelming majority of dictates around COVID-19 mitigation are not laws. There was no debate; no input from representative government; and no option for the public to weigh-in on the decisions.
- We know why this happening….
- In order to support the most important political objectives of the DNC writ large in the 2020 election, COVID-19 hype is essential:
- ♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily achieve ‘mail-in’ voting; which they desperately need in key battleground states in order to control the outcome.
- ♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot shut down rallies and political campaigning efforts of President Trump; which they desperate need to do in key battleground states.
- ♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have an excuse for cancelling the DNC convention in Milwaukee;
- ♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have a mechanism to keep voters isolated from each-other; limiting communication and national debate adverse to their interests. COVID-19 panic pushes the national conversation into the digital space where Big Tech controls every element of the conversation.
Is this really about the VIRUS or The Election
This protest was allowed in California.
No masks or social distancing required.
However, salons, restaurants, retail stores, bars, and many businesses will be forced into bankruptcy.
Churches are being forced to close.
— PragerU (@prageru) July 13, 2020
- Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that President Donald Trump’s handling of COVID-19 made “what Nixon did at Watergate look innocent.”
- Cuomo took aim at the president as he touted New York’s response to the coronavirus pandemic during a press conference, laying out the most recent numbers and cheering the fact that Sunday marked the first day since March that New York had recorded zero COVID deaths. This is what we call classic projection, take what you did and project it onto someone else
Why is he doing this, because he is under investigation
You know Cuomo’s nursing home scandal is bad when even Democrats in the New York State Legislature are holding hearings to investigate the thousands of seniors killed on his watch.
This is just the beginning. He won’t get away with this. https://t.co/ptIvwex691
— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) July 13, 2020
NEW: The New York State Legislature will hold public hearings on how @NYGovCuomo Administration handled State-regulated nursing homes during the outbreak.
More than 6,000 seniors died from #coronavirus. The hearings will be held August 3 & 10
Part of series of Covid hearings.
— Zack Fink (@ZackFinkNews) July 13, 2020
The [DS] do not want schools to open, they are doing everything in their power to keep the shutdown, this has nothing to do with the virus, it has to do with the election, if schools open up and there are no problems and parents go back to work, business will flourish, if schools open you cannot make the case for mail in voting, if schools open the fear disappears
The school bans were never done to “protect the children.” Schools are being closed so government education bureaucrats can get paid w/o the inconvenience of having to show up to work. Note that the closures are never accompanied by property tax rebates. https://t.co/0o0RIvvuty
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) July 14, 2020
- TAKE A LISTEN
Now we know the MSM continues to push cases, not the death rate because the death rate continues to drop, then we find out how the cases are being tabulated and we. find out that these numbers are manipulated
@fox35orlando ERRORS FOUND: Florida’s positivity rate is skewed. #FOX35 went through #COVID19 test reports & found many clinics reporting 100% positivity. @orlandohealth admits their number is wrong, saying it shows 98% positive, but it’s actually 9.4%.
- The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health’s positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.
- The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.
FLORIDA COVID PANDEMIC HOAX DEBUNKED:
Dozens of testing sites showing 100% positivity rate.
+ OUT OF STATE Example; N.Y. DOH numbers included?
See attached example
THIS MUST BE SHARED WITH EVERYONE!! PLEASE!!!
RT RT RT
Thread with more info. pic.twitter.com/KhfJzalejk
— Tribunal Watch (@tribunal_watch) July 14, 2020
- Here are three actions the CDC is taking that promote these fraudulent numbers.
- States are forced to include probable cases in their COVID mortality reporting.
- The CDC is forcing states to recount their coronavirus deaths to include confirmed cases and probable cases.
Several states are in the process of reassessing their numbers based on this questionable new rule.
- In April New York state added 3,700 deaths to their numbers to include presumed but not confirmed cases.
- The Illinois Department of Health Director admitted during a press conference this month that Illinois counts ANYONE who has tested positive for coronavirus at time of death as a coronavirus death — despite their actual cause of death.
TAKE A LISTEN
- rEPORTED IN APRIL – Less than 1% of all Coronavirus deaths have no additional co-morbidity. This means that nearly all of the COVID deaths had other symptoms along with the coronavirus.
- 3 The CDC includes those who were tested and identified as having had the Coronavirus with those tested and confirmed as currently having the coronavirus in their current numbers of new individuals with the coronavirus.
- By including both active cases with cases of individuals who had the China coronavirus in the past, the CDC is grossly overstating the number of active cases in the US. Unfortunately, states like Texas and Florida have reset their economic reopening time tables based on this bogus data.
- Combined, these three methods of reporting China coronavirus cases and deaths grossly overstate the number of cases and deaths related to the coronavirus.
The study using my data is finally available to read online.
Key takeaways: Identify high risk patients. Treat early. Zinc + low dose Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin.
— Dr. Zev Zelenko (@zev_dr) July 3, 2020
Be on the alert, because here is what is coming next.
Drawing from old undetected cases (a lot of them are there), and calling them ‘suspected’ or using AB tests to detect them – but reporting them as current Covid cases.
This is a trick called Legacy Data Laundering. pic.twitter.com/D832iPMTQJ
— Ethical Skeptic ☀ (@EthicalSkeptic) June 14, 2020
- Symptoms of plague include sudden high fever, chills, headache, and nausea.
- Public health officials have announced that a squirrel in Colorado has tested positive for the bubonic plague.
- The town of Morrison, Colorado, in Jefferson County, which is just west of Denver, made the startling announcement saying that the squirrel is the first case of plague in the county.
- Jefferson County Public Health confirmed Friday that squirrels in Parfet Park in Golden have tested positive for bubonic plague.
- Plague is a highly infectious bacterial disease carried by various types of wild rodents and is transmitted primarily by flea bites, although officials said the risk of county residents contracting it is “extremely low.”
- “We want people to be aware that summer marks the beginning of the plague season and just a few simple precautions will further reduce that risk,” said Jefferson County Public Health Director Dr. Mark Johnson.
- on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show,” former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton proclaimed “we have to be ready” for President Donald Trump does not go quietly if he loses.
LAW & ORDER!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2020