Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] are exposed, the inflation is going to overwhelm the system, the energy crisis is going to make the people rise up. When the [CB] took us off the gold standard, around the world there were blackouts and energy crisis. We are now moving away from their system and we are seeing the same thing. The [DS] open the door of all doors, this door cannot be closed, they fell right into the patriot trap. The raid on Trump will be used against them. What will be produced will shock the world. They never thought she would lose, they thought they could maintain control and continue with their narrative, now they all lose. The insurrection began on Nov 3, can MI override the three letter agencies. Buckle up, it’s showtime.
Reasonable worst-case scenario envisages 4-day power shortfall
Industry, households could face planned power outages
- The UK is planning for several days over the winter when cold weather may combine with gas shortages, leading to organized blackouts for industry and even households.
- Under the government’s latest “reasonable worst-case scenario,” Britain could face an electricity capacity shortfall totaling about a sixth of peak demand, even after emergency coal plants have been fired up, according to people familiar with the government’s planning.
- From 1972, Prime Minister Edward Heath was locked in political battle with National Union of Mineworkers
- A six-week strike that year led to mass blackouts around the country and thousands of lay-offs
- Heath then imposed a three-day week in 1973 as continued coal shortages threatened electricity supply
- TV companies including the BBC and ITV had to stop broadcasting at 10.30pm each night
- Ordinary Britons were ordered to limit heating to one room and to keep non-essential lights switched off
- Do YOU remember the crisis? Send recollections and pictures to [email protected]
Pelosi thinks that the Communist Dictatorship in China is "one of the freest societies in the world," which may explain why the Democrats are now emulating the same authoritarian tactics here at home, that the Chinese Communist Party uses against their political opposition! https://t.co/x30ebv5eaf
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 9, 2022
- The panel of three judges ruled that the Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee can legally obtain the former president’s tax documents from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Trump will likely take this fight to the Supreme Court.
- “This evening, I tested positive for COVID-19. “Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms after being fully vaccinated and twice boosted.
- “After speaking with a state doctor, I will follow the proper guidance and protocols, while maintaining a remote schedule to continue getting things done for the people of Michigan. I last tested for COVID this afternoon, when I tested negative. Following standard protocol, all of my close contacts from today will be informed.
- “I encourage my fellow Michiganders to get vaccinated and boosted.”
A federal judge dismissed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page,and Kevin Clinesmith from a lawsuit brought on by President Trump.
Days later, the FBI raids President Trump’s home.
You cannot convince any level headed American that these two things aren’t related.
— Breanna Morello (@BreannaMorello) August 9, 2022
The media is missing the really, really big reason why the raid today is a potential blockbuster in American politics.👇 pic.twitter.com/3BdI9NA9Az
— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) August 9, 2022
- Take note that the Bolsheviks waited until both chambers of the Congress went into recess to conduct the raid. Despicable. On the VERY first day of the Senate’s August recess (which is way too long, anyway!) they did it.
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 9, 2022
Let’s go back in time, remember what Kash said
- Kash Patel,said classified materials were found at Mar-a-Lago is misleading and that the documents were actually already declassified by then-President Donald Trump, but the classification markings had not been updated.
- “Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel told Breitbart News in a phone interview.
- “The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel said. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.’”
Wray already admitted that the FBI fraudulently obtained multiple warrants to illegally spy on Trump as as a candidate and during presidency. If yet another FBI warrant to raid Trump’s home doesn’t stand up to scrutiny, Wray may be the last FBI Director https://t.co/Xv4hRDmiFs
— John Ratcliffe (@JohnRatcliffe) August 9, 2022
US Magistrate Judges are *not* Article III judges.
Not appointed by the POTUS.
Not confirmed by the Senate.
They sign virtually all federal warrants.
How does a USMJ not kick an application for a search warrant on a *former POTUS* upstairs to a real judge? 😒
— Ron Coleman (@RonColeman) August 9, 2022
- The judge who signed off on the FBI’s unprecedented raid of former President Donald Trump in a desperate search for classified documents was a political donor to former President Barack Obama with ties to disgraced, deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
- The above-mentioned judge, Bruce Reinhart, authorized a sealed search warrant that can be viewed on Court Listener records.
Judge Reinhart’s record of political donations indicate that he donated $1000.00 to the campaign of presidential candidate Barack Obama in 2008.
- Bruce Reinhart was also closely associated with well-connected, to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein,
- “Bruce Reinhart once quit his job as a U.S. Attorney to work for Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire accused sex trafficker who was being targeted in a probe by the U.S. Attorney’s office,” the report states.
- Court records show that Reinhart left the U.S. Attorney’s Office on Jan. 1, 2008, and went to work representing Epstein’s employees on Jan. 2, 2008.
- “In 2011, Reinhart was named in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit, which accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides, implying that he leveraged inside information about Epstein’s investigation to curry favor with Epstein,” the report added.
We'll probably see the Trump search warrant documents soon enough, but I just foia'd them anyway. pic.twitter.com/7HmN7eFeXQ
— FoiaFan (@15poundstogo) August 9, 2022
- Alan Dershowitz said evening that the evidence seized by the FBI in a raid on former President Donald Trump’s home would be ruled out if the raid were improper.
I just hope this raid has a justification. If it doesn’t have a justification, the material seized in it will be suppressed. … The law is clear: you don’t engage in a raid unless you’ve exhausted all of the other remedies. … Raids are not a first recourse in America. They’re a last recourse. And so the government will have to show a court, eventually, that they exhausted all other possibilities or they had a reasonable basis for believing that the evidence would be destroyed if it was sought in the normal legal course of events, through subpoena.
Executing a warrant against ex-POTUS is dangerous. The apparent political weaponization of DOJ/FBI is shameful. AG must explain why 250 yrs of practice was upended w/ this raid. I served on Benghazi Com where we proved Hilliary possessed classified info. We didn’t raid her home
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) August 9, 2022
- The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization.
- When Republicans take back the House, we will conduct immediate oversight of this department, follow the facts, and leave no stone unturned.
- Attorney General Garland, preserve your documents and clear your calendar.
- “We are a nation that has weaponized its law enforcement against the opposing political party like never before. We’ve never seen anything like this”.
- Trump 100% knew the raid was coming.
TAKE A LISTEN
Is there a benefit (think public optics) to allowing your enemy to open the front door?
‘War-like’ Posture Activated?
Thank you for playing.
And just like in other Third World countries, if today’s raid by Biden’s FBI does not stop Donald Trump from running for president in 2024, their next move will be Assassination. https://t.co/lfdmpsgPNR
— Bernard B. Kerik (@BernardKerik) August 9, 2022
DO IT — 45! #TRUMP2024
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) August 9, 2022