Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[JB] are trying to convince the public they fixed the fuel and inflation problem. People see through this, this narrative will collapse on them in the next couple of months. The inflation reduction act will increase health costs and destroy the economy. The [DS] pushed their agenda, it is now backfiring on them, the public is not with them on this, the public is now seeing a dictatorship. At this point the [DS] does not care, they are fighting for their lives, they know they need to stop the midterm elections, they need to create the narrative that will stop it. This is what is happening. They are creating the narrative of Trump supporters getting angry, they are going to use this to create the riots. They are trying to get the Trump supporters onto the street, do not fall for the trap. When this does not happen they will use antifa to stage the entire thing.
- Joe Biden on Wednesday took a victory lap and claimed the US economy had 0% inflation in the month of July.
- On Wednesday it was reported that US inflation was 8.5% in July – this is still close to the highest rate in 40 years.
- “Inflation-adjusted earnings have declined for 89% (16 of 18 months) of Biden’s presidency” Zero Hedge.
Real weekly earnings are down for a record 16th consecutive month.
Inflation-adjusted earnings have declined for 89% (16 of 18 months) of Biden's presidency pic.twitter.com/IAgFtBaXJ6
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) August 10, 2022
Inflation is at a near 40 year high – even using the fake government numbers – And the leftwing media is gaslighting us over it because they're hacks trying to protect Biden and the Dems. Enemy of the people. https://t.co/8zgA7HsKQY
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 10, 2022
- The Consumer Price Index (CPI) didn’t change from June to July, according to the BLS. From May to June, the CPI, which represents the average change in the price of consumer goods, rose by 1.3%.
- “The food index increased 1.1 percent in July; this was the seventh consecutive monthly increase of 0.9 percent or more,” the BLS report states. “The index for all items less food and energy rose 0.3 percent in July after increasing 0.7 percent in June. The shelter index continued to rise but did post a smaller increase than the prior month, increasing 0.5 percent in July compared to 0.6 percent in June.”
- In July, Biden credited the reduction in gas prices to the release of oil from the strategic petroleum reserve. Last week, the DCNF spoke with Daniel Turner, executive director of energy advocacy group Power The Future, who pointed out that while the strategic petroleum reserve was filled at $60 per barrel, the Department of Energy is planning to refill it at $90 per barrel, a net loss of $30 per barrel on the millions of barrels the administration has released from the reserve.
Price increases over last year:
Fuel oil: +75.6%
Gas utilities: +30.5%
Food at home: +13%
New cars: +10.3%
Overall CPI: +8.5%
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) August 10, 2022
- Conservative Treehouse noted that in the first quarter of this year US productivity dropped 7.4% which was the largest quarterly drop in 74 years. On Monday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported the second quarter productivity dropped another 4.6% [Data Here].
The result of these numbers is that final output costs will either result in higher prices or lower profits.
- Tucked deep inside the 755-page, $700 billion Inflation Reduction Act is an amendment that would allocate $2.2 billion to “provide financial assistance …. to farmers, ranchers, or forest landowners determined to have experienced discrimination prior to January 1, 2021” as it relates to Department of Agriculture farm lending programs.
- Section 22007 of the Inflation Reduction Act would replace the American Rescue Plan’s Section 1005, the “Loan Forgiveness for Socially Disadvantaged Famers” program that was blocked by the courts.
- Marcia Morales Howard, a judge for the District Court for the Middle District of Florida, wrote in her ruling, “Section 1005’s rigid, categorical, race-based qualification for relief is the antithesis of flexibility. The debt relief provision applies strictly on racial grounds irrespective of any other factor. Every person who identifies him or herself as falling within a socially disadvantaged group who has a qualifying farm loan with an outstanding balance as of January 1, 2021, receives up to 120 percent debt relief — and no one else receives any debt relief.”
- Now, it appears that Democrats remain poised to pass their updated minority farmer assistance program.
- Democrats’ signature drug pricing legislation would actually increase Americans’ healthcare costs, according to a new report from the University of Chicago.
- Professor Tomas J. Philipson of the university’s Becker Friedman Institute for Economics found that total healthcare spending would increase by more than $50 billion over a period of 20 years if Democrats’ drug pricing proposals become reality. This is because the overwhelming majority of healthcare costs are related to labor, not drug prices, and because of innovation driving costs down in the long term, Philipson wrote.
- “The primary source of spending in health care is on labor, such as doctors, nurses or assistants, which makes up over 70% of overall spending, similar to other US industries,” the report states. “We find that during the last 20 years, profits and sales by research-based pharmaceutical companies made up 1.0% and 7.5% of total health care spending, respectively. In addition, annual sales growth contributed -4.5% to the annual growth in total health care spending, partly due to real declines in drug spending in some years when there were increases in real health care spending.”
- The events of the last few years have resurrected a recurring worry among people mindful of their liberty, property, and personal dignity. This worry centers around the prospects of the emergence of the notorious “new world order,” a worldwide totalitarian plot hatched by globalist “elites” intent on destroying the surviving remains of free speech, free enterprise, and free thought.
- In New York City tonight. Seeing racist N.Y.S. Attorney General tomorrow, for a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt in U.S. history! My great company, and myself, are being attacked from all sides. Banana Republic!
The border catastrophe is not a crisis of incompetence but of malice, premeditation and criminal intent. The plan, motive & objective is maximum migration. Every policy decision, every terminated agreement, has been executed for this singular end: mass uncontrolled entry into US. https://t.co/CBS24N51iH
— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) August 10, 2022
Twitter worker is found guilty of spying for Saudi Arabia and releasing private information of the country’s critics in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars: Case is first time Kingdom has been found spying in US
- Ahmad Abouammo was found guilty Tuesday of spying for Saudi officials
- Abouammo, 44, used his job at Twitter to sell private user data to Saudi Arabia
- Prosecutors claim he targeted Twitter users who criticized Saudi leadership
- He received a $40K luxury watch and large sums of money in exchange for data
- Investigators claim he also recruited a colleague to assist with the scheme
- Ahmad Abouammo, 44, used his position as an engineer at Twitter to access confidential data about users, their email addresses, phone numbers and IP addresses that can disclose their location, prosecutors claimed.
- He then passed that information on to an official linked to the Saudi royal family in exchange for a luxury watch and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Paul Pelosi Jr., Nancy's son, was an unnamed guest during her tour of Asia & Taiwan
Asian Countries produce 75%+ of the world's Lithium Batteries
— Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker ♟ (@PelosiTracker_) August 9, 2022
- Official data for San Diego County reveals that in the last three months, 67% of COVID-19 deaths occurred in people who were fully vaccinated and boosted.
- The vaccination rate in San Diego County is quite high, with almost 3 million residents (or 89.9%) aged 6 months and up having received at least one dose of vaccine, as reported by KUSI News.
- Almost 2.66 million people (79.4%) were fully vaccinated. Of the 2,435,363 residents, 1,424,581 (58.5%) received a booster shot.
- According to the latest data from Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA), 67% of the 88 deaths in San Diego in the last three months were among those who were fully vaccinated and boosted. And 33% of those were not fully vaccinated, including those with one shot and zero shots.
- There is not a separate data category for those who have not received any COVID-19 shots.
- A recent poll found a large percentage of respondents said the House January 6 Committee hearings had not changed their minds about the incident at the Capitol.
- “Have the recent House January 6 Committee hearings changed your mind about what happened at the Capitol that day or who is responsible, or have the hearings not changed your mind?” the Monmouth University poll, published Tuesday, asked respondents.
- In August, eight percent answered, “Yes, have,” while 89 percent answered, “No, have not.”
- Arizona is still counting primary election ballots more than one week after election day.
- They have been counting the votes for seven days now.
- Pinal County was also still counting ballots late last week.
- Kari Lake was finally declared the winner in every single Arizona county last Thursday.
McConnell won’t comment on the raid because McConnell supports the raid. He just doesn’t have the stones to admit it out loud because that would jeopardize his job in GOP leadership, which is the only thing he truly cares about. https://t.co/gpDji4Bpsi
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 9, 2022
- Details are starting to come out about the ridiculous FBI raid on the home of Donald and Melania Trump in Mar-a-Lago. According to information provided to Miranda Devine of the New York Post, FBI agents from Washington DC raided the home despite cooperation from Trump attorneys.
- The raid was executed focused solely on presidential records and evidence of classified information being stored there. A dubious pretext considering that Trump attorneys and records administrators had previously look through 15 boxes of personal documents that were part of the Trump administration.
EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump reveals what REALLY happened in the FBI raid: President’s son says agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off the property, searched Melania’s clothes – and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras
- Eric Trump said that they kicked Donald Trump’s lawyer Christina Bobb off the property and made her wait at the end of a driveway during the raid
- Also said that FBI agents refused to provide a copy of the search warrant
- The FBI did not leave a copy of the search warrant and left no list of items they confiscated.
- The former president’s son said contrary to FBI direction, they refused to turn off security cameras at the Palm Beach estate, Did they want the cameras off to plant evidence, most likely yes
Blue checks: THE FBI WOULD NEVER PLANT EVIDENCE
Whitmer defense this am: FBI informant planted explosives material in truck of defendant so FBI could confiscate the evidence upon arrest.
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 10, 2022
- The documents were of a general nature including letters and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.
‘Biden KNEW… just like he knew all about Hunter’s ‘deals”: Trump claims president was aware of Mar-a-Lago raid and calls it a coordinated attack by ‘Radical Left Democrat AGs’ – as pressure piles on DOJ to react
‘ Source: dailymail.co.uk
- A horrible thing that took place yesterday at Mar-a-Lago. We are no better than a third world country, a banana republic. It is a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more. To make matters worse it is all, in my opinion, a coordinated attack with Radical Left Democrat state & local D.A.’s & A.G.’s.
- The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, “planting.” Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out? Obama and Clinton were never “raided,” despite big disputes!
- In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago – We agreed. They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed. A surprise attack, POLITICS, and all the while our Country is going to HELL!
We need to see the (a) the warrant, (b) all of its attachments describing with particularity what was authorized to be searched, and (c) the affidavit supporting the warrant —
And we need ALL OF THIS WITHOUT REDACTIONS — indicating who swore to the affidavit, the timing, etc. https://t.co/G7fTrX7L2m
— Jeff Clark (@JeffClarkUS) August 9, 2022
- Which side is the fascist one again?
- But election stealers do
- *Nominated to the DC Circuit Court by Bill Clinton
- *Led the Oklahoma City Bomb Case
- *Prosecuted Ted Kaczynski, AKA the Unabomber
- *Nominated by Obama to replace Justice Scalia(after his suspicious death). Garland was stalled by the Republicans & never confirmed
- *Instead, Trump Nominated & the Senate confirmed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- *Biden selects Garland to head up the DOJ
- *Garland executes the First Ever FBI raid on a former USA President
- Today Garland sent the FBI to confiscate Rep. Perry’s private cell phone from him in front of his family.
- These mob tactics aren’t happening in some far away communist country. They’re happening here, right now. This is the stuff I’ve been warning was coming. It’s here and if our politicians don’t get smart and strong very quickly then we’re in for a total disaster.
- Judge Bruce Reinhart publicly denigrated President Trump on his Facebook on January 14, 2017:
- “I generally ignore the President-elect’s tweets, but not this one. John Lewis arguably has done more to “make America great” than any living citizen… Thank you, Robert Reich, for saying what many of us feel, ‘John Lewis is the conscience of America. Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet.'”
- Judge Bruce Reinhart was the former U.S. attorney in West Palm Beach who spent 12 years as a federal prosecutor, before leaving his position in order to defend a network of employees who operated the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking operation. First the background:
- (NY Post) […] Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”
- […] Reinhart was later named in a civil lawsuit by two of Epstein’s victims that accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides in the middle of the Epstein investigation, suggesting he had spilled inside information about the probe to build favor with the notorious defendant, the Herald reported in 2018.
- In a 2011 affidavit, Reinhart denied he had done anything improper and insisted that since he was not involved in the federal investigation of Epstein, he was not privy to inside information about the case.
- However, in a 2013 court filing, Reinhart’s former colleagues contradicted him, saying that he had “learned confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter” while employed by the US Attorney’s Office. Reinhart noted to the Herald in response that a complaint filed against him by a lawyer for Epstein’s victims had been dismissed by the Justice Department. (read more)
- what if the FBI had leverage over Bruce Reinhart as an outcome of the case against Epstein’s enabler, Ghislane Maxwell.
- The client files of Epstein and Maxwell would be currently in the hands of the FBI. If Bruce Reinhart was a client of Epstein it would explain: (a) his original motives to take up a defensive position on behalf of Epstein; and (b) current leverage for the FBI to use in order to get Judge Reinhart to sign a sketchy and dubious search warrant.
- Was Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart a client of Epstein and Maxwell’s sex services?
Handwritten FBI notes show this statement by Biden is false. In January 2017, VP Biden in an Oval Office meeting with DoJ raised using the Logan Act to go after Flynn.
Bear this in mind when Biden denies knowledge of the Mar-a-Lago raid. https://t.co/cSUrZJCTCi
— Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer) August 10, 2022
79.3% Two tiers of laws – one for DC insiders, one for everyday Americans
11.6% Laws applied equally
9.1% Not sure
— The Trafalgar Group (@trafalgar_group) August 9, 2022
They are raiding the homes of political opponents.
They are building a tax Army to come after our money and assets.
They are indoctrinating our kids.
They are sending our tax dollars to corrupt countries.
AND They want to take away our guns?
— Hodgetwins (@hodgetwins) August 9, 2022
- The power to declassify classified information is fully vested in the President (whoever that happens to be) so it’s basically impossible to argue that DJT may have mishandled it – much less provide reasoning for a warrant.
- And no, the National Archivist isn’t the final arbiter over whether a President did or did not declassify something. Better yet, #Trump wouldn’t have had to even tell anyone either.
- Of course, the #FBI knows this. But that’s what this is about now is it?
- The next move in their playbook: Come after ALL the Trump supporters. The fake news medias 4a.m. talking points were to declare war on Patriots for criticizing the FBI raid. Be very careful what you say, do not give them any reasons to knock down your door!