Watch The X22 Report On Video
Joe Biden says the quiet part out loud, they agenda is to get rid of fossil fuels and transition us into their new system. The Sen Sullivan calls out [JB] fuel agenda, says he is doing the opposite. The puppet masters have destroying the country where we need humanitarian relief. Alternative currencies are gaining acceptance. The [DS]/WEF has no choice, they must push their plan forward and deploy all assets. The [DS] took the bait, what better way to show the people. The patriots are ready, the storm is coming ILS approach looks good, everything is on schedule. Buckle up the landing is going to get bumpy, the [DS] are struggling and fighting for their lives, they will use everything at their disposable. The patriots are ready with countermeasures.
- Joe said the quiet part out loud.
- Speaking to reporters in Japan on Monday, Joe Biden admitted that the current record gas crisis in America is ALL ON PURPOSE.
Joe Biden: When it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that God willing when it’s over we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan gives a list of actions taken by the Biden administration in the past three weeks to block U.S. oil production.
- Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm stated during the hearing that the Biden administration was doing everything possible to increase oil production and supply in the United States. Senator Sullivan quotes the actions of the Biden administration in the last three weeks which are exactly the opposite of the energy secretary claims. WATCH (3 minutes):
TAKE A LISTEN
Official @POTUS account tweets the U.S. is receiving 70,000 tons of baby formula. Actually it’s 70,000 pounds, so less than 40 tons. Now deleted. Not before it was spread by various blue checks.
Good thing the Disinformation board was disbanded… pic.twitter.com/dXckJGCKKw
— Steve Krakauer (@SteveKrak) May 22, 2022
It came from Germany. Europe is having to send the U.S. humanitarian relief because Biden has run the country into the ground. How embarrassing. https://t.co/JWzIrfYptl
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 22, 2022
- Presumably, they can’t launder that money as easily as shuffling it off to Ukraine, so American business owners get the shaft yet again from its traitorous elected officials.
- In other words, just another day in the DC Swamp…
- Needing 60 votes to move forward, the Senators killed the package with a 52-43 vote. Five Senators refrained from casting a vote at all, and just five GOP senators voted for the motion to proceed.
- Odd… considering there were a whopping 39 of these so-called ‘Republicans’ who voted for the $40 billion Ukraine aid package.
- Looking at you, Ted Cruz:
- Barrasso (R-WY), Nay
- Burr (R-NC), Nay
- Capito (R-WV), Nay
- Cornyn (R-TX), Nay
- Cotton (R-AR), Nay
- Cramer (R-ND), Nay
- Cruz (R-TX), Nay
- Daines (R-MT), Nay
- Ernst (R-IA), Yea/No Vote
- Fischer (R-NE), Nay
- Graham (R-SC), Nay
- Grassley (R-IA), Nay
- Hoeven (R-ND), Nay
- Hyde-Smith (R-MS), Nay
- Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
- Johnson (R-WI), Nay
- Kennedy (R-LA), Nay
- Lankford (R-OK), Nay
- McConnell (R-KY), Nay
- Moran (R-KS), Nay
- Portman (R-OH), Nay
- Risch (R-ID), Nay
- Romney (R-UT), Nay
- Rounds (R-SD), Nay
- Rubio (R-FL), Nay
- Sasse (R-NE), Nay
- Scott (R-FL), Nay
- Scott (R-SC), Nay
- Shelby (R-AL), Nay
- Sullivan (R-AK), Nay
- Thune (R-SD), Nay
- Tillis (R-NC), Nay
- Toomey (R-PA), Nay
- Young (R-IN), Nay
- Blackburn (R-TN), Nay
- Boozman (R-AR), Nay
- Braun (R-IN), Nay
- Crapo (R-ID), Nay
- Hagerty (R-TN), Nay
- Hawley (R-MO), Nay
- Lee (R-UT), Nay
- Lummis (R-WY), Nay
- Marshall (R-KS), Nay/No vote
- Paul (R-KY), Nay
- Tuberville (R-AL), Nay
- The most open liberal-Republicans of the bunch voted yes on both bills (totaling a whopping $88 billion).
- Poll numbers tanking? Free cash for everyone – it’s the Leftist playbook 101.
- Blunt (R-MO), Yea
- Cassidy (R-LA), Yea
- Collins (R-ME), Yea
- Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
- Wicker (R-MS), Yea
There are ~43,000 structurally deficient bridges in the US. It would cost ~$50 billion to repair them all.
Instead, Biden spends $40 billion (on top of the billions already spent) to escalate a war that most countries want to see ended via smart diplomacy & de-escalation. pic.twitter.com/iz8W6OrBat
— Chris Buskirk (@thechrisbuskirk) May 23, 2022
Tough Biden poll from CBS News:
• 69% say economy is "bad"
• 65% say Biden is "slow to react" when issues arise"
• 63% describe state of the country as "uneasy" and "worrying" https://t.co/V4abLwfMHp
— Axios (@axios) May 22, 2022
- Netflix laid of 150 employees on Tuesday, many of whom were working on creating and promoting projects focusing on marginalized communities
- Firm additionally fired nearly 70 employees working for its social media and publishing teams, including Strong Black Lead, Golden, Con Todo and Most, all that catered to marginalized communities
- The struggling streaming giant claimed the layoffs were carried out amid ‘a slow down in revenue and decline in subscribers’
- The layoffs once again targeted members of content arm Tudum, weeks after laying off dozens from the department in April
Obama, Bush, and Clinton were also not included. https://t.co/GQcsTPYTm8
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 22, 2022
- Elon Musk is drawing attention to the corruption in the 2016 election by spotlighting the trial of Hillary Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann. Mr. Musk notes in his remarks that discovering the Trump-Russia collusion story was a hoax put together by the Clinton campaign, media and allies in government, “makes you wonder what else is fake.”
- Do not dismiss the importance of what Elon Musk is doing. In addition to introducing millions of Americans to something they are newly experiencing, this shift in cultural opinion
- I think Twitter is going down. Bots, Spam, Fake Accounts (and more!), all add up to big trouble, but the biggest trouble of all for them is that, no matter how many times they may ask, or admit they were wrong, I will never go back on Twitter again – TRUTH IS BETTER! Elon has no idea what he is getting into. It’s a complete mess where users are fleeing, in many cases to TRUTH. There is no confidence in Twitter anymore. It has become a dark, unfriendly and very boring hole!
- I took in $Billions from South Korea in order for them, a VERY wealthy Nation, to be paying something for their Military protection. Biden just left and didn’t ask for ANYTHING. They think we are sooo STUPID!!!
- Dr. Deborah Birx, while working as a top health official in government, lost all credibility when she told people, in the strongest of terms, NOT TO TRAVEL DURING A MAJOR HOLIDAY because of the China Virus. She then traveled a very long distance to be with a large number of people within her family. What she did was so shameful and egregious that her own family actually turned her in. So cool! How much did they hate her? She had few dresses, many scarves, and no “class.” I said, You’re Fired!!!
- New York City inflated reports of “Covid hospitalizations” by over 100% in order to justify the city’s response measures, which were
- “Data published by New York State’s Department of Health includes the number of Covid patients that were admitted because of severe complications with the virus and the number admitted with Covid who came to wards for another issue, such as a fall, but then tested positive,” the report clarified. “Of the 670 ‘Covid’ patients currently on its wards, there are 293 who were admitted for the virus and 377 who have tested positive but were admitted for something else.”
- “The proportion of the city’s ‘Covid’ patients who are ill from the virus has risen slightly from last week, but it has remained well below half of all patients since the start of February,” the report noted.
- The Covid hospitalization data is scientifically invalid because it fails the mutual exclusivity test. It misrepresents the data by cherry picking the category and presenting it without necessary additional context. Thus, it is “missing context” as the ‘fact checker’ racket would say.
- The Covid data fraud is consistent with New York’s track record of deceiving the public about the severity of the disease, while implementing scientifically baseless policies such as Covid vaccine passports in New York City.
- Almost 1 billion people in lower-income countries still not vaccinated: UN agency
- It is an absolute fact that all the runners who participated in the Brooklyn Half Marathon on Saturday declared that they had been vaccinated for Covid-19.
- A federal judge has blocked the Biden administration from lifting Title 42 — a public health order that immigration officials have used to rapidly expel migrants at the southern border.
- District Judge Robert R. Summerhays, who is a Trump appointee, ruled that the Biden administration violated the law when it announced that it was planning to halt Title 42 expulsions in April. The health order was initially enforced to prevent the spread of communicable diseases into the United States.
- “In sum, the Court finds that the Plaintiff States have established a substantial likelihood of success based on the CDC’s failure to comply with the rulemaking requirements of the [Administrative Procedure Act]. This finding is sufficient to satisfy the first requirement for injunctive relief,” Summerhays wrote in his ruling.
- The Biden administration is likely to appeal the decision to a higher court. The Biden administration had earlier argued in response to the judge temporarily blocking the planned Title 42 pause last month: “We really disagree with the basic premise.”
- In a stinging rebuke to the Pentagon, a Navy administrative separation board voted unanimously to retain an officer who refused to comply with the military’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
- Navy Lt. Billy Moseley, who has been an officer for 22 years, could have chosen to retire from the military when he was ordered to receive the COVID vaccine.
- Moseley attorney Younts argued at the board hearing that the mandate for the experimental COVID vaccines was not a lawful order since the military has not made fully FDA-approved versions of the vaccines available to military members.
- the attorneys for the Navy agreed with him that there are no FDA-approved vaccines available, only interchangeable vaccines. Younts added that if there are no FDA-approved vaccines available, then the president would have to authorize the experimental shots that are currently available, which hasn’t happened.
- the board voted 3-0 that Moseley’s failure to follow the COVID vaccine order did not count as misconduct and that he should remain in the Navy. Younts said that the board members weren’t convinced that the vaccine order was lawful.
- In February 2022, Virologica Sinica published a recent gain of function research project performed by scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in August 2021 while the COVID-19 pandemic was still raging around the world.
The study was published in February 2022.
- —just one year after an international biosecurity conference in Munich held a simulation of a “global pandemic involving an unusual strain of Monkeypox” beginning in mid-May 2022.
Europe’s red alert for monkeypox: EU health chiefs tell nations to prepare vaccination strategies amid scramble to contain virus – as Denmark becomes 16th country to be struck down and Boris Johnson reveals No10 is ‘keeping an eye’ on outbreak
- EU health authorities are telling member states to prepare monkeypox vaccine plan, it was claimed today
- No monkeypox-specific vaccine exists at present, but smallpox jab is 85% effective at stopping infection
And they’re already working on a Monkeypox PCR test.
Which will be as inaccurate and fraudulent as the C19 PCR test was.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.”
- The World Health Organization is abruptly changing its policy recommendations from being notably anti-lockdown to suddenly being pro-lockdown.
- The Brownstone Institute reported that “The World Health Organisation intends to make lockdowns and other non-pharmaceutical interventions intended to curb viral spread part of official pandemic guidance.”
- “The revelation comes in a report scheduled to go to the WHO’s World Health Assembly later this month,” the Brownstone Institute noted. “This is not part of new pandemic treaty and does not require the endorsement of member states. The report says the implementation is already underway.”
- enate candidate Mo Brooks continues to use the endorsement of former President Donald Trump nearly two months after the former president withdrew his endorsement, according to campaign mailers obtained by APR.
- The mass-mailed letters are sent to would-be voters to promote a candidate’s campaign and ask for support or donations.
- , the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultant.
- I do believe that The RINO (Wall) Street Journal Editorial Board actually thinks that what is going on in Pennsylvania with voting is a wonderful and transparent event, and they are so proud to be a part of it. Actually, it’s a disaster, and so are many of the policy statements of The Wall Street Journal. We are laughed at and taken advantage of all over the World, and now, especially after 2020, that includes our Elections! Still waiting Pennsylvania??? Keep protecting China WSJ!!!
- To the WSJ Editorial Board: Is Pennsylvania still O.K.? 6 Days and Still Counting. Gee, I wonder why? France, one day and done. Get a NEW BOARD (if it actually matters)!
- On October 28, 2020, at 4:35, a female driving a blue Toyota with a red air freshener hanging from her rear-view mirror drove up to an absentee ballot drop box at the Balduck satellite voting center in Detroit, MI. A female passenger emerges from her vehicle with a large stack of what appears to be absentee ballots. The female passenger struggles to deposit multiple ballots at one time into the drop box slot and can actually be seen tearing one of the envelopes as she attempts to jam too many ballots into the slot at once. The slots in the drop boxes are supposed to be designed to accept one ballot at a time. The female passenger eventually completes her deposit of the large stack of ballots, and they pull away.
- On the same day, at 5:11, only 26 minutes later, she appears again at the same absentee Ballot Dropbox; this time, however, she is alone. She deposits a single ballot while holding a cellphone up, as she appears to be taking a photo of herself depositing the ballot.
- Then again, only 21 minutes later, at 5:32 PM, the same woman appears at the drop box, but this time, she has a sizable stack of ballots that she deposits into the Balduck satellite voting center drop box.
These are the actual locations
for millions of Americans. At the New York Stock Exchange …
🚨Election Fraud Update🚨
Just got a tip that there are some BIG developments in the Election Corruption Investigation in Yuma County, Arizona.
Possibly including Law Enforcement raids on non-profits potentially involved in ballot trafficking.
— Kari Lake for AZ Governor (@KariLake) May 20, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 21, 2022
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.