Watch The X22 Report On Video
Elon Musk calls out the scam green agenda. Gas is going through the roof and the Biden Administration is sending billions to Ukraine. 54 countries have now opened an account with Gazprom. Gates says the quiet part out-loud, CBDC yes, Bitcoin No. The [DS] is now in trouble, the walls are closing in on [HRC], Mook who was under oath reported that [HRC] signed off on the Alpha Bank Hoax, Boom. The [DS] power is evaporating and the patriots have the power. They [DS] will now push as much as they can to get the people to do what they want. They are now going all out with fear and vaccines. The patriots have the leverage, the people are awake, this plan has failed before it even got started.
- Elon Musk called out ESG investing Wednesday after the S&P 500 ESG Index removed Tesla from the 2022 rankings.
- “Exxon is rated top ten best in world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla didn’t make the list! ESG is a scam,” HE said. “It has been weaponized by phony social justice warriors.” He followed up about 10 minutes later, writing “political attacks on me will escalate dramatically in coming months.” He then posted a meme that argued ESG “determines how compliant your business is with the leftist agenda.”
- The S&P 500 ESG Index ranks the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data of companies to essentially recommend companies to investors, CNBC explained, noting that Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and the multinational oil and gas giant Exxon Mobil were in the top 10 companies on the list. The index argued that Tesla’s “(lack of) low carbon strategy and codes of business conduct” as ranked “relative to its global industry group peers.”
Americans will spend $5,000 this year on gas and Joe Biden thinks the average citizen has enough left over to buy a $55,000 electric car.
— Eric Greitens (@EricGreitens) May 19, 2022
- In fact, “CEO confidence has tumbled to the weakest level since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic”, a new report from CNN, citing The Conference Board, said this week.
- CEO confidence is now negative for the first time during the economic expansion, the report notes. The C suite is bracing for a turndown as a result of Fed policy, the report notes.
- 68% of CEOs expect that Fed policy is going to trigger a recession, according to a survey fielded between April 25 and May 9 which looked at the responses of 133 CEOs.
- Bill Gates recently hosted an AMA on Reddit where he discussed why he does not invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
- Gates explained that bitcoin provides no valuable output and therefore does not add to society.
- We need to change the lens through which we define value and output to correct this misunderstanding.
- When a Reddit user asked Gates what he thought about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, he replied:
- “I don’t own any. I like investing in things that have valuable output. The value of companies is based on how they make great products. The value of crypto is just what some other person decides someone else will pay for it, so not adding to society like other investments.”
- However, in an interview with Bloomberg this past February, Gates commented on his foundation’s opinion towards forms of digital money, when he explained:
- “It’s not got the visibility of bitcoin, but the move towards digital money, that we are very engaged in, is a super positive thing that eventually will get to even the poorest countries.”
- Now this…
- Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager Robby Mook on Friday testified that Hillary personally approved of the dissemination of the bogus Trump-Russia Alfa Bank accusations to the media.
- “I discussed it with Hillary as well,” Mook said in court on Friday.
- “I don’t remember the substance of the conversation, but notionally, the discussion was, hey, we have this and we want to share it with a reporter,” Mook testified.
- When asked how Hillary Clinton responded, Mook said: “She agreed.”
- Fox News reported:
Robby Mook did not kill himself.
Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank. pic.twitter.com/8f8n9xMzUU
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 1, 2016
You are absolutely correct. That tweet is a Clinton campaign hoax for which their campaign lawyer is undergoing a criminal trial. https://t.co/avtjEdthmA
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 20, 2022
- Twitter’s pick to stop the spread of misinformation in times of crisis has a history of pushing falsehoods.
- Yoel Roth, the head of Twitter’s safety and integrity unit, unveiled the site’s “crisis misinformation policy” on Thursday. I
- Roth is a questionable pick to launch the policy, given his own track record with misinformation. Roth oversaw Twitter’s decision to block the sharing of an October 2020 New York Post report on emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop. Roth told the Federal Election Commission he made the decision based on “rumors” shared by the United States government’s intelligence community that the Russian government might release materials hacked from Hunter Biden.
- There has been no credible evidence that Biden’s laptop was hacked, or that Russia played a role in publishing emails from it.
- Because apparently the unprecedented and outrageous $40 billion that the Senate just approved for Ukraine aid wasn’t enough, the Biden White House has just announced $100 million more in military assistance to the Ukrainian government Thursday afternoon.
- Over time, retired Col Douglas Macgregor has been shown to be quite accurate in his overall perspective of the war in Ukraine. Appearing on OANN with Dan Ball, Macgregor gives another update on the current status that aligns with what little non-propaganda information is visible.
- As Macgregor notes, Russia was always going to strategically win a war in eastern Ukraine for the same reason the United States would win a war in Mexico. The scale of a determined military capability eventually wins, even with a strong resistance, specifically because: (a) Ukraine is connected to a common border with Russia, and (b) the citizens in the eastern part of the country are aligned with Russia.
- Macgregor also identifies the financial motive for the government of Sweden to join NATO, even though the Swedish citizens would likely not support the effort if put to a referendum. As the retired colonel also notes the lack of recent U.S. media talking positively about the status of Ukraine, is an indicator that Russia is solidifying the eastern part of the country with lessened resistance. The segment with Macgregor starts at 04:00 (Direct Rumble Link) WATCH:
TAKE A LISTEN
- A document that has now been deleted from the Internet shows Barack Obama meeting with Dr. Tedros of Ethiopia and terrorist leaders of that country. A few years later Dr. Tedros was elected to lead the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have identified a document that is no longer available on the Internet but is available on the Wayback Machine. This document shows Obama in a meeting with Ethiopian leaders in 2014. The article is titled “The US Cannot save Ethiopia from Tigray-Peoples-Liberation-Front”. The cover of the article shows Barack Obama, Susan Rice, John Kerry, and others meeting with Dr. Tedros and other leaders of the Ethiopian terrorist regime. For some reason, this article has been deleted from the Internet.
- A recent website article was written to highlight the treaty that will give the WHO (and therefore China) authority ro run world pandemics in the future. This treaty amendment will take away from independent countries their rights during declared pandemics. The treaty will empower the WHO and Dr. Tedros (and China) instead.
- Why was this article taken down? Is it because it reveals an Obama with Tedros meeting?
- With midterms fast approaching, Democrat approval ratings cratering out of control, the hysteria surrounding Covid-19 rapidly waning, it seemed like it was only a matter of time before another crisis developed that would help the Left reinstitute the tyrannical control mechanisms they used throughout the China-virus pandemic.
- Well,now we have monkeypox –
- On Thursday, the Federal government ordered 13 million monkeypox vaccines from the European biotechnology company Bavarian-Nordic, according to Newsweek. In all, a total of $119 million was spent on the ‘Jynneos’ vaccines, which works out to about $9.15 per dose.
- Three monkeys escaped the crash. The monkeys were later reportedly “humanely euthanized.”
- The CDC is now monitoring local residents for cold-like symptoms.
That’s very comforting considering the lab leak from Wuhan that just destroyed the global economy
- The monkeys are originally from Mauritius an island country off the African coast.
- Earlier this week a woman who came in contact with the monkeys said she is experiencing symptoms and has pink-eye and a cough.
Via a trusted TGP source.
- The agency, along with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is meeting next month to consider whether to roll out variant-specific COVID-19 shots for the fall, similar to what regulators and healthcare providers do for the flu every year. But the head of the CDC’s vaccine working group told the New York Times that one downside to pushing annual, variant-specific shots is that people will think they don’t work.
- Advisers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are concerned that rolling out annual COVID-19 vaccines, after already asking Americans to get three or more shots, might create the impression that the vaccines aren’t effective at all, according to a New York Times report.
- A new study conducted by scientists from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Moderna Inc. showed that mRNA vaccines hurt the long-term immunity to Covid-19 after contracting infection compared to unvaccinated people.
- Researchers performed a placebo-controlled vaccine efficacy trial published at medRxiv last month, to evaluate anti-nucleocapsid antibody (anti-N Ab) seropositivity in Moderna vaccine efficacy after Covid-19 infection.
- The study analyzed data from 1,789 participants (1,298 placebo recipients and 491 vaccine recipients) with Covid-19 infection at 99 sites in the US during the blinded phase (through March 2021).
- Alex Berenson posted an in-depth analysis on his Substack:
Unvaccinated people are much more likely to develop broad antibody immunity after Covid infections than people who have received mRNA shots, a new study shows.
- The study confirmed something that we’ve known for a long time that “natural immunity” acquired through previous infection of COVID is more potent than experimental vaccines.
- A Virginia school board is considering restoring names of schools that had originally been named for Confederate generals
- Shenandoah County School Board in 2020 voted to change Stonewall Jackson High School to Mountain View and Ashby-Lee Elementary School to Honey Run
- Vocal opposition came from community members and alumni with more than 4,000 people signing a petition to switch the names back
- This time, the board has now decided to poll constituents on whether the names should be changed back with the next board meeting set for June 9
- Two Virginia schools which had been named after Confederate generals and soldiers and which changed their names in the wake of the 2020 murder of George Floyd, are to revert back to their earlier names.
- The Shenandoah County School Board changed Stonewall Jackson High School to Mountain View High School and Ashby-Lee Elementary School to Honey Run Elementary School in Quicksburg, following a board vote in July 2020 and final approval in January 2021.
- But less than two years later, a petition was launched to gauge the strength of feeling on reverting the schools back to their original names.
In 2020, a vote was held to switch the name of Stonewall Jackson High School to Mountain View, but it is likely the old name could be brought back within months
- General Stonewall Jackson served as a Confederate general during the American Civil War, and became one of the best-known Confederate commanders
- Vocal opposition came from community members and alumni with more than 4,000 people signing the petition to switch the names back.
- Some new board members felt the decision to change names was rushed and did not take into account the opinions of the community.
- The Kemp Campaign, together with Fake News NBC, has put out a phony narrative that I have given up on David Perdue in Georgia. That is completely FALSE! I am with David all the way because Brian Kemp was the WORST Governor in the Country on Election Integrity!