Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [DS]/[CB] have played their hand and it didn’t work, the [CB] is done they just don’t know it yet. The crisis is approaching and as the Fed continues to raise rates the system breaks down even faster than anticipated. The people are watching it all play out. The [DS] just made a move, the played their hand by stealing information from the SC and then publishing it. They are trying to use it to for the midterms and to push riots, this time it’ not going to work, the funding is gone and people are not in lockdown. They will not get the rally turn out for the midterms. The SC will pushing the decision making power for abortions back to the state and the legislators. The [DS] is trying everything, think of the timing, 2000 mules debuted and the leak happened almost at the same time. Election fraud and the SC are in now in focus.
Welcome to global recession. China data are nose-diving, in manufacturing (lhs, blue) & services (rhs, blue). The Euro zone is still in denial, but German data are rolling over hard & recession is coming. We forecast only 1% Euro zone growth in 2022, which is a recession call… pic.twitter.com/kz8Lwrw2eb
— Robin Brooks (@RobinBrooksIIF) May 1, 2022
Biden won’t sanction him because he’s afraid the guy will start talking about his business dealings with Hunter.
Hunter Biden flew to Moscow to meet a Russian oligarch now sanctioned by the UK — but still not sanctioned by Biden https://t.co/ZZZHaa5X8K
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) May 3, 2022
- Special Counsel John Durham will win the battle to obtain Fusion GPS documents.
- As part of the prosecution of former Clinton Campaign/DNC lawyer Michael Sussmann: Special Counsel Durham is seeking the following e-mails/communications that have been either redacted or hidden from his review:
- Documents involving Fusion GPS’s provision of opposition research and media-related strategies to Hillary for America, the DNC, and Perkins Coie. This includes the Fusion GPS/Perkins Coie contract and 38 e-mails and attachments between and among Fusion GPS, Rodney Joffe, and Perkins Coie.
- Communications between Fusion GPS and Rodney Joffe relating to the Alfa Bank allegations, and “other emails that precede, and appear to relate to, those communications.” This include emails between Joffe and Laura Seago, whom Durham has subpoenaed as a trial witness.
- The Clinton Campaign (including Robby Mook and John Podesta), Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, Rodney Joffe, and the DNC are fighting to keep these e-mails and records secret, reasoning Fusion’s “role was to provide consulting services in support of the legal advice attorneys at Perkins Coie were providing to” the Clinton Campaign.
- Today, Special Counsel Durham addressed those arguments by providing to the court the FEC findings where the agency found “probable cause to believe” the DNC and Hillary for America violated the law by hiding the real purpose of payments meant for Fusion GPS as “legal and compliance consulting.”
- In support, he provided the First (link) and Second (link) General Counsel Reports, which recommend that the Federal Election Commission find the DNC and Hillary for America violated election laws (52 USC 30104(b)(5)(A)) “by misreporting the payee of the funds paid to Fusion GPS through Perkins Coie LLP.”
- While much of the information in these now-public reports has been known for years (Glenn Simpson’s testimony to Congress, for example), they provide additional context – and newly uncovered details – on how the FEC dismantled the bogus Hillary for America/DNC Billing. Some examples:
- Fusion GPS invoices reflected the work was not “legal advice” or related to legal concerns.
- The FEC report matched Fusion GPS invoices to the amounts paid to its “sub vendors” (including Nellie Ohr). It concluded: “there is no evidence that Fusion provided services other than this opposition research.”
- The US Supreme Court reportedly voted to END Roe v Wade in a DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito according to a report leaked to Politico on Monday night.
- The draft opinion was leaked to the press – something that is unprecedented.
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts released a statement on the unprecedented leak. Roberts reportedly confirmed its authenticity and called for an investigation.
It’s impossible to overstate the earthquake this will cause inside the Court, in terms of the destruction of trust among the Justices and staff. This leak is the gravest, most unforgivable sin.
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) May 3, 2022
If SCOTUS were to overturn #RoeVWade, it would return law making authority back to the legislatures. In fact, it seems unlikely that abortion laws would change in Massachusetts, so why are Senators Warren and Markey so apoplectic? pic.twitter.com/nmqEErCv3m
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) May 3, 2022
- If the Supreme Court does end up overturning Roe v. Wade (which it should), this does not mean abortion will be outlawed.
- The corporate media, Hollywood, and Democrats will work overtime to convince you of this, but like everything else that comes from the media, Hollywood, and Democrats, it will be a total lie.
- nowhere in the Constitution does the right to abortion exist. It is a fabricated right invented more than 50 years by a left-leaning Court.
- So, if that’s the case and Roe v. Wade is overturned (as it should be), what happens? What will it mean?
- Well, if you look at it from 30,000 feet, it means very good things for democracy. Instead of a handful of unelected judges deciding what should and should not be legal, it will be up to We the People to decide through our elected representatives. According to the Constitution, that’s how it is supposed to work.
- And so, the issue of abortion will land where it has always belonged: in the lap of state or local governments. In other words, elected representatives accountable to voters will decide if slaughtering an innocent, unborn child should be legal or not.
But in “AKA Jane Roe,” turns to the camera with an oxygen tube dangling from her nose and tells director Nick Sweeney, “This is my deathbed confession.”
She never really supported the antiabortion movement, she tells Sweeney, in a scene filmed in 2017. “I took their money and they put me out in front of the camera and told me what to say, and that’s what I’d say.”
“Yeah,” she says. “I was good at it, too.”
The revelation comes 60 minutes into the 80-minute documentary. By minute 70, McCorvey has died,
McCorvey never had an abortion. A lot of people don’t realize that. By the time the Supreme Court handed down its decision, she’d been forced to carry out her pregnancy; the child had already been adopted.
There are no words.
To adequately describe a draft SCOTUS opinion outlawing the right to choose.
It’s devastating for the millions of women who will lose the right to make their health care decisions, thanks to a partisan court.
Congress must pass abortion protections. Now.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) May 3, 2022
Look at JB record,
But back in 1982, Joe Biden voted for a constitutional amendment to overturn Roe v Wade and make it a state issue.
“When Joe Biden Voted to Let States Overturn Roe v. Wade” —New York Times
Via The Catholic League:
Here is a list of his changing positions.
1974: A year after Roe v. Wade was decided, he said the ruling had gone “too far” and that a woman seeking an abortion should not have the “sole right to say what should happen to her body.”
1976: He votes for the “Hyde Amendment” which bans federal funding of abortions.
1981: He introduces the “Biden Amendment” which prohibits foreign-aid funding of biomedical research involving abortion.
Advertisement – story continues below
1982: He votes for a constitutional amendment allowing states to overturn Roe v. Wade.
1983: He votes against a constitutional amendment allowing states to overturn Roe v. Wade.
1984: He votes for the Mexico City Policy which bans federal funding for abortions.
1987: He becomes chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and leads the fight against Supreme Court nominee Judge Robert Bork, whom he said was opposed to Roe v. Wade.
The alleged leak of the opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization is nothing short of breathtaking. It would constitute one of the greatest breaches of security in the history of the Court.
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) May 3, 2022
…If this is a true copy of the draft opinion it is hard not to view this as a malicious act. What is the motivation of releasing such a decision? The only intent of such a leak is to trigger a response from outside of the Court.
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) May 3, 2022
…The most likely motivation is obviously to pressure the Court and push the legislation in Congress on a federal abortion law before the midterm elections. It will also likely renew the call for court packing.
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) May 3, 2022
- What a coincidence.
- Planned Parenthood and two fellow abortion rights advocacy groups announced Monday they will spend $150 million on the 2022 midterm elections, focusing on battleground states as they step up efforts to safeguard abortion access across the country.
- Then hours later, on Monday night, news broke that the US Supreme Court reportedly voted to END Roe v Wade in a DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito according to a report leaked to Politico on Monday night.
Planned Parenthood Action Fund, NARAL Pro-Choice America and Emily’s List said their joint investment was meant “to aggressively respond to the unprecedented attacks on sexual and reproductive rights and abortion rights across the country and raise voters’ awareness of the lawmakers who are to blame.”
…to the ground.
Burn this sh*t.
Burn it to the ground.
- Despite being flagged by the Department of Homeland Security for violent offenses like murder and using explosive devices, the US still admitted the terrorists from Afghanistan because of Biden’s “Operation Allies Welcome.”
- One suspected terrorist who arrived in the US on August 31, 2021 was taken off the Terrorist Watchlist – then re-added a month later “under the “Tier 1” threat level under a code called “Category 15” which is classified as “Armed and Dangerous” for having “used Explosives/Arms.”” – the whistleblower revealed to Project Veritas.
- According to records, that “armed and dangerous” terrorist is currently living in California.
- This is just the tip of the iceberg, the government insider told Project Veritas.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention used phone location data to track millions Americans in 2021.
- The CDC monitored curfew zones, churches, schools, neighbor-to-neighbor visits and trips to pharmacies through SafeGraph, a controversial data broker.
- The CDC purchased the phone data and used Covid-19 as an excuse to buy the data more quickly and in larger quantities according to documents exclusively obtained by Motherboard through a FOIA request.
- The CDC used the data to determine whether Americans were complying with Covid lockdown orders.
- Motherboard reported:
The documents reveal the expansive plan the CDC had last year to use location data from a highly controversial data broker. SafeGraph, the company the CDC paid $420,000 for access to one year of data
- the CDC has announced a semi-permanent extension of the federal transportation mask mandate with no expiration date noted. [Announcement Here] That means all travelers on airplanes, trains, busses and ridesharing will be required to wear facemasks again, including inside the terminals and operational hubs of those transportation nodes, pending the outcome of the DOJ appeal to the federal court.
- CDC Announcement – “At this time, CDC recommends that everyone aged 2 and older – including passengers and workers – properly wear a well-fitting mask or respirator over the nose and mouth in indoor areas of public transportation (such as airplanes, trains, etc.) and transportation hubs (such as airports, stations, etc.).
- If the Biden administration lose the court appeal to reinstitute the mask mandate, this announcement by the CDC would appear to be moot, they couldn’t enforce it. However, if the Biden administration is successful in their appeal, the mandatory mask wearing returns.
- The FLDOE announced on April 15 that it had rejected 41% of math textbooks proposed by publishers for public instruction because they contained “indoctrinating concepts” such as Critical Race Theory (CRT), Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and Common Core, which are prohibited by the state according to the Benchmarks for Excellent Student Thinking (B.E.S.T.) Standards.
- Textbook publishers are surrendering to Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ demands that math instructional materials get in line with state standards, allowing more books to be added to the approved list, according to the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE).
- “Publishers are aligning their instructional materials to state standards and removing woke content allowing the department of education to add 19 more books to the state adoption list over the past 17 days,” the FLDOE announced on its website.
[D] coord & dev of [AI] tool in attempt to counter (your) reach [now public – see prev drop] demonstrates (your) collective influence.
Think MSM daily attacks [losing ground].
You are winning the information warfare campaign.
Support will always be provided [undisclosed methods].
Will you follow the narrative?
Sorry, Adam, but the game is now over [it doesn’t end here].
Locked on target.
[it takes time to remove/install the right people [sleepers]]
We are ready.