More and more states are now opening, the unemployment numbers are dropping and in states like Michigan we are now seeing an 18% drop. Consumer spending is now up and people are going back to normal life. Trump has just created another 7000 jobs in Wisconsin, they are now building ships. The world has now recognized that the economic system is being destroyed. The [DS]/MSM are continuing with their events, the silent majority is now taking note of who is responsible and with one voice they will let the establishment know how they feel. The patriots are allowing these events and they are now arresting the [DS] foot soldiers, everything is about to change, the patriots are in control of the entire situation, this is the year of the boomerang.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 06.26.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- As the nation emerges from lockdowns imposed in response to the coronavirus pandemic, new unemployment claims continue to decline.
- The number of Michigan residents receiving unemployment checks decreased by 130,927 claims between the weeks ending June 13 and June 20. Advance claims for the week ending June 20 were 595,995 claims, compared to 726,992 claims the week ending June 13.
- The decrease is just shy of an 18 percent drop week over week.
- Nationally, new claims for the week ending June 20 also declined. The advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 1,480,000, a decrease of 60,000 claims from the previous week’s revised level.
- As of June 20, the DOL reports, approximately 19.5 million Americans continue to file for unemployment benefits.
- Pentup demand, massive federal aid boost economy temporarily
- Consumer spending leaped a record 8.2% in May
- The reopening of business activity in May in several states released a barrage of pentup demand as Americans were able to get out and about for the first time in several months.
- What also allowed them to spend more were generous unemployment benefits, a federal loan program to encourage small businesses to keep paying workers, and onetime stimulus checks for most families.
- What they are saying? “Consumer spending sprung back to life in May as the nation reopened
Rebuilding Ships 20-25, 7000 jobs
- An impressive array of more than 500 prominent world leaders, academics, and Nobel Laureates have written “A Call to Defend Democracy” in the face of a worldwide rise in government authoritarianism during the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.
- The June 25 text declares that beyond health concerns the COVID-19 pandemic is “a political crisis that threatens the future of liberal democracy.”
- “The COVID-19 crisis is an alarming wake-up call, an urgent warning that the freedoms we cherish are at risk and that we must not take them for granted,” the document asserts.
- “Authoritarian regimes, not surprisingly, are using the crisis to silence critics and tighten their political grip,” the authors note. “But even some democratically elected governments are fighting the pandemic by amassing emergency powers that restrict human rights and enhance state surveillance without regard to legal constraints, parliamentary oversight, or timeframes for the restoration of constitutional order.”
Joe Biden claimed 150 MILLION Americans have been killed by guns
Now, he just claimed that 120 MILLION have been killed by COVID
By his calculations, that leaves just 60 Million Americans alive today
Does anyone actually take this man seriously?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 25, 2020
- Two brothers who admitted helping actor Jussie Smollett stage a racist and homophobic attack in Chicago last year are again willing to help in the case after initially saying they were done cooperating with prosecutors, their attorney said Thursday.
- In yet another strange twist in a story that has been full of them, attorney Gloria Schmidt Rodriguez said in a statement that Abimbola (Abel) and Olabinjo (Ola) Osundairo changed their minds after a 9mm handgun that was seized during a search of their home last year was located after it went missing.
- The about-face by the brothers came just hours after various media outlets reported that the brothers at the center of the case against the actor were, according to their lawyer, finished cooperating because of the missing gun and their feeling that the police department’s lawyers were treating them like suspects.
- One legal expert called that threat hollow from the outset because the brothers had already testified before a grand jury, meaning that if they stood firm prosecutors could simply read that testimony in court.
- Just a few months after Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company landed a deal with an Obama administration renewable energy program that had been championed by one of his father’s key vice presidential advisers, newly released State Department memos show.
- The Memorandum of Understanding between Burisma and USAID’s Municipal Energy Reform Project in Ukraine (MERP) was signed in October 2014, according to a copy of the agreement obtained by Just the News under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Remarkably, the multimillion dollar MERP program’s involvement with Burisma escaped notice during last year’s impeachment proceedings, which focused heavily on the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine and efforts by Rudy Giuliani, one of President Trump’s lawyers, to get the issues surrounding Burisma investigated by Ukrainian authorities. Specifically, Giuliani wanted Ukrainian prosecutors to investigate Joe Biden’s successful effort to get the Ukrainian prosecutor leading the Burisma investigation fired in 2016.
- The new documents, which include a copy of the 2014 signed MOU and some 2016 email chatter among State officials about the MERP relationship with Burisma, were obtained under a FOIA lawsuit brought by Just the News and its public interest law firm, the Southeastern Legal Foundation.
- The memos do not mention either Biden but do show that the U.S. embassy in Kiev did not want Burisma to participate in a MERP event honoring journalists in 2016, something Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent mentioned briefly during his impeachment testimony.
- The decision to cancel came after a Ukrainian raised concerns that Burisma, with its record of alleged corruption, was doing business with USAID’s program.
- “Burisma has been notified that MERP will be conducting the award ceremony without their participation,” a U.S. embassy official wrote in an email that reached Kent and other top officials in September 2016.
- While the documents don’t make mention of the Bidens, the MERP program itself and Burisma have a direct connection to Joe Biden’s inner circle.
- Joe Biden’s energy advisor, Amos Hochstein, championed the MERP program in a Senate hearing in July 2014, about three months before Burisma landed the MOU with USAID. Hochstein testified that MERP was part of a multi-pronged U.S. effort by the Obama administration to make Ukraine more energy-independent from Russia by producing its own gas while also reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
.@realDonaldTrump is thoroughly, irredeemably, & dangerously broken.
Like other unprincipled despots, he will use any tactic to retain power.
This is our most serious domestic challenge in over 150 years.
Be on the right side of history. Ensure his landslide defeat & vote.
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) June 26, 2020
Judge Sullivan has stayed all deadlines and the July 16, 2020 hearing date in the Flynn case.
(We won’t see a Gleeson amicus reply brief at this time. See Gleeson’s proposed order for reference.)
Now we wait and see if the DC Circuit will rehear the decision. pic.twitter.com/gwNv6OC4uP
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 24, 2020
Sullivan can have it sit for 21 days. If he does not act then the DC decision is implemented.
- FBI Director Christopher Wray said the conduct of the bureau and special counsel Robert Mueller during their investigation of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn “raised serious concerns and questions.”
- When asked if there would be accountability for any of the screw-ups detailed in DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse, Wray said he was looking to hold people accountable while ensuring it didn’t happen again.
With the media’s hysteria over rising COVID-19 cases in Arizona, you’d be surprised to hear…
…That yesterday, there was a RECORD number of COVID-19 discharges from Arizona hospitals in a single day!
This is a curve to celebrate. pic.twitter.com/mhF6GE5jCe
— Rep Andy Biggs (@RepAndyBiggsAZ) June 26, 2020
People who destroy federal monuments and property should be prepared for DOJ to aggressively prosecute them. These aren’t peaceful protestors. They are violent agitators committing criminal acts.
⏹ 100+ arrests and charged cases under a # of fed laws, including inciting riots and destruction of federal property.
⏹ The @FBI has 200+ open domestic terrorism investigations related to violent protests and anti-riot laws.
— Kerri Kupec DOJ (@KerriKupecDOJ) June 25, 2020
This time its different, these individuals had protection, if they were arrested they were released, they think they are untouchable. Trump is now destroying the [DS] domestic army, he did it with ISIS and now he is doing it with antifa. When they are arrested they will not be let out, they have no protection, they will be going to prison, when the others see this, they will scatter, if they don’t the hammer comes down on them. Remember they have been watching them, recording them, others have been recording them
Safe zone(s) known.
NEW: @DailyCaller reached out to the Biden campaign and asked them if Biden agrees with Democrats who want to tear down statues of George Washington, Grant, Roosevelt, and depictions of Jesus. The campaign was given over 24 hours to respond. They did not:
He has no idea, so the answer is yes!!! https://t.co/nFuVmZuqFd
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 26, 2020
Praying for a swift recovery to your back [keep fighting! never give up!].
United and Strong.
Important people understand for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F][D] deployed.
[D] + China = 11.3
Sean Hannity 6/25/20 | Breaking News Trump June 25, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
- Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.
- In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections.
- 1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election .
Daily attacks are normal.
But, what are the odds this particular hit re: FB censorship push comes the next day? [think battlefield and mission(s)]
The honor is ours.
Nice meeting you.