Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are beginning to fight back, this will accelerate as the economy breaks down and they see their leaders just ignore what is happening. The economic demolition is not controlled by the [CB], yes they are pushing it but the patriots will shift it in another direction. Trump was right again, Germany panics over gas from Russia. The [DS] is now deploying everything they have push their agenda. As they push the people are beginning to see who does not support the constitution and those who will support the constitution. The tyrants are being exposed, those who serve must remember their oath. As the [DS] pushes they are losing the people, in the end these people will have no support, they will be left with their small minority and the people will see who they are very clearly. The awaking phase is almost complete, next phase coming.
- A majority of Americans surveyed think the best indicator of an economic recession is inflation, according to a recent Economist/YouGov poll.
- Fifty-four percent of those questioned on the issue named “The prices of goods and services you buy,” while 20 percent said “The unemployment rate and job reports” was the best indicator.
- As Americans tackle accelerating inflation, skyrocketing gas prices and food and baby formula shortages following the manufactured COVID pandemic, manufacturing plants are mysteriously being burned down on a regular basis.
- In 2021, Resilinc, a leading global supply chain monitoring and risk management firm that has been tracking disruptions at manufacturing plants for over a decade, was prompted to create a WarRoom to track the sudden uptick of supply chain disruptions.
- The company issued 11,642 to alerts notifying its, which include today’s largest multinational organizations, about supply chain disruptions; an 88 percent increase in supply chain disruptions in a single year.
- North America experienced the 5,417 supply chain disruptions, more than any other developed nation, followed by Europe which saw 2,838 and Asia, 2,128.
- Manufacturing plants aren’t accidentally getting destroyed in the United States. Destructive fires like those raging across in food factories across the United States have suspiciously become commonplace around the world.
- More factory fires occurred in 2021 than any year in recorded history.
- Nearly a quarter of the supply chain disruptions globally were attributed to manufacturing plants being set aflame, according to exclusive data compiled from Resilinc’s EventWatch monitoring database.
- “Resilinc issued 1,946 Factory Fire alerts in 2021, an increase of 129 percent year-over year,” Resilinc communications director Melissa Gieringer said in a statement issued to the Gateway Pundit.
- 1/2/22 Firefighters battled a fire that burned down 75 percent of Van Drunen Farms Tu Thill plant in Momence, Illinois
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton’s Mountain following an overnight fire in Oregon
- 1/8/22 Two warehouses and a cold storage were destroyed in a fire at Raw Far Creamery in Fresno, California
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/20/22 A fire broke out at Washington Potato Food Processing Plant in Warden, Washington
- 1/31/22 Wiston Weaver Company, a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston, Wisconsin
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/4/22 Diamond Walnut Growers, a food processing plant was set aflame and permanently shut down following the fire in Live Oak, California
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at Louis Dreyfus Company, the US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont, Nebraska
- 2/22/22 The Shearer’s Foods plant caught fire after a propane boiler exploded in Hermiston, Oregon
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/23/22 A massive fire erupted at a Pepsi Food Processing Plant in Piscataway, New Jersey
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food at Maricopa Food Pantry in Maricopa, Arizona
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard, the nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 A fire broke out at Nutiren AG Solutions prompting evacuations in Leoti, Kansas
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Covington, Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/24 Fire broke out around 3:45 am at General Mills manufacturing site in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 4/25/22 Officials launched an investigation into the cause of a fire that broke out at Hormel Foods Facility in Suffolk, Virginia
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 the basement of Agriway Partners was set ablaze in Kalona, Washington
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens resulting in plant firing over 200 workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2 million chickens in Delaware
- 4/28/22 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30 A soybean processing tank caught fire at the Perdue Farms plant in Chesapeake, West Virginia
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/1/22 A fire broke out at Saladinao’s food processing plant in Fresno, California
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/7/22 A fire erupted at JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed in Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys were destroyed on a farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks were destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms in Howard Lake, Minneapolis
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens were destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks were destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay.
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
- 6/9/22 Freeport LNG, one of the largest US export plants that produces liquefied natural gas was shut down following an explosion at its Texas Gulf Coast facility.
- 6/12/22 Largest Pork Company in the US Shuts Down California Plant Due to High Costs
- 6/13/22 Fire Breaks Out at Festive Foods in Belmont, Wisconsin
- 6/14/22 Over 10,000 head of cattle have reportedly died in the recent Kansas heat wave
- 6/23/22 George’s Inc.: Poultry and Prepared Foods announced it will close one of its food processing plants in Campbell County, Tennessee
- Fact-checkers, including Reuters and Snopes, insist claims that fires at processing plants are intentionally orchestrated to create supply chain shortages is conspiracy theory.
- But the string of fires that continue to damage manufacturing plants across the United States appears to be a deliberate effort to sabotage food processing operations.
- According to the FBI’s Cyber Division, cyber-attack threats on agricultural cooperatives are an imminent threat.
- “Ransomware actors may be more likely to attack agricultural cooperatives during critical planting and harvest seasons, disrupting operations, causing financial loss, and negatively impacting the food supply chain,” the bureau warned in an April memo.
- “A significant disruption of grain production could impact the entire food chain, since grain is not only consumed by humans but also used for animal feed … In addition, a significant disruption of grain and corn production could impact commodities trading and stocks.”
Un-freaked-believable. We sent 5,000,000 barrels of oil to Europe from our strategic oil reserves with prices through the roof for Americans.
At this point it’s hard to assume Democrats are doing anything other than purposefully destroying our country! https://t.co/DJ3FcC7THM
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) July 5, 2022
- The Biden administration has cast a troubling cloud over the energy outlook for the Gulf of Mexico. New oil and gas lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico have been halted at a time when oil prices have soared by nearly 200 percent and Putin’s unprovoked invasion has unsettled global energy security. The deliberate delay and obstruction of U.S. energy development is needlessly harming everyday Americans and our allies.
- While the White House seeks to blame energy producers for high energy prices, companies have not been able to secure new offshore oil and gas leases since November 2020. This year will be the first year without an offshore lease sale since 1965 – when Lyndon Johnson was president and Bonanza topped national TV ratings. Without new leasing, companies cannot replenish exploration portfolios, which is critical as most leases do not contain commercially viable amounts of oil or natural gas. The greater number of lease sales and the higher the amount of acreage, the greater the opportunity for U.S. oil and gas production. To put it another way, fewer oil and gas leases means less oil and gas production.
A potential cutting-off of Russian gas would lead to recession and “chaotic conditions”, various German officials are now warning.
- A potential cutting-off of Russian gas would lead to recession and “chaotic conditions”, various German officials are now warning.
- Former U.S. President Donald Trump’s warning that Germany’s addiction to Russian gas would have extremely negative long-term consequences appears to have been proven prophetic, with officials in the country now warning of “chaotic conditions” and severe economic recession should they lose access to Moscow’s supply.
- The warnings come as Germany starts to fret that when the Kremlin turns off gas on July 11th to do annual maintenance on the gas line between the two countries, Russian authorities will use technical problems as an excuse so as not to turn the supply back on again — a move that would reportedly see the German economy tank by around €200 billion within six months.
- Kamala Harris is a trainwreck coming. Everywhere she goes and every event she attends seems to have some sort of gaffe. Her event in Louisiana is no exception.
- Townhall writes:
- Kamala Harris was interviewed by Keke Palmer in New Orleans, Louisana over the weekend as part of Essence Festival, but the bright lights and official backdrop behind the two women couldn’t distract from one problem: Louisiana was misspelled on the official signage.
🚨 EXC: Top New Biden Staffer Defended Underage, Gay Prostitution Website Raided By Feds in Jaw-Dropping 2015 Article. https://t.co/nTmjiDhGJD
— R.J. Kassam (@RaheemKassam) July 5, 2022
- In an article published on September 15th on the pro-LGBT+ website Advocate, Biden’s latest top nuclear hire dives into a defense of the “Rentboy.com” website, which shuttered following an August 2015 illegal prostitution raid. “Rentboy” is a colloquial term for young men who have sex with older men in exchange for money, often under dubious circumstances.
- “…the dissolution of Rentboy is more dangerous than the website ever was.”– Biden appointee Sam Brinton.
- Brinton, who now serves as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy, defended “Rentboy.com” in a September 2nd, 2015 op-ed in Advocate magazine: “The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid.”
- The article followed Department of Homeland Security officials raiding Rentboy’s Manhattan offices and arresting chief executive Jeffrey Hurant and six employees on charges of promoting prostitution. The following year, the CEO of the site, which connected male prostitutes and escorts with potential clients, was indicted on a charge of promoting prostitution which he ultimately pleaded guilty.
- President Joe Biden
- “Liberty is under assault, both here and abroad,” he said, alluding to the Supreme Court. “In recent days, there’s been reason to think this country is moving backward, that freedom is being reduced, that rights we assumed were protected are no longer.”
- Last week, the State and Homeland Security departments announced they had altered the Immigration and Nationality Act, a federal law, to grant entry into the U.S. and other “immigration benefits” to those who provided “limited” or “insignificant” material support to designated terrorist organizations.
- Examples of such support include “routine commercial transactions,” “humanitarian assistance,” “substantial pressure that does not rise to the level of duress,” and “the satisfaction of certain well-established or verifiable family, social, or cultural obligations.”
- The amended language, detailed in a notice to the Federal Register, creates a carveout so immigration restrictions, including an entry ban into the country, no longer apply to these individuals provided they show they “pose no danger to the safety and security of the United States.”
- The changes are raising alarm bells among immigration and national security experts, who told Just the News that the Biden administration is potentially endangering American lives.
- “As a result, it will be even easier for those who hate America and support terror groups to live here legally, free to fight us from within, and free to sponsor others to come in.”
The press conference will be led by Kinney County, which has seen its local resources overwhelmed during this border crisis. I’m told these counties hope TX Governor Greg Abbott will follow suit with a declaration of invasion at the state level. Presser at 3pm TX time. @FoxNews
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) July 5, 2022
We don’t need numbers proving the law she just signed will make things worse. Got it. I’m trying to think of another right we’re supposed to have that requires us to give 3 years of social media account access and testing in order to exercise it. https://t.co/vpimORk044
— Sanny (@SannyOne9) July 5, 2022
- New York Gov. Kathy Hochul ushered in the long Independence Day weekend by signing legislation crafted in response to Supreme Court’s recent decision.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has made clear that the Second Amendment guarantees law-abiding citizens the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense, both in their homes and in public. On Friday, New York responded that it didn’t care.
- More than 50 people were shot over the Fourth of July weekend in Mayor Eric Adam’s (D) New York City.
- Numerous people were shot and wounded July 4 too, including four who were shot while at a barbeque in Jamaica, Queens.
- Mike Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety lists New York as No. 3 in the nation for stringent gun laws.
- New York has a red flag law, universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, a “high capacity” magazine ban, and numerous other gun controls, including limitations on where law-abiding concealed carry permit holders can be armed for self-defense.
- Democrat-run Chicago witnessed at least 71 shooting victims over the Fourth of July weekend; eight of those shooting victims succumbed to their wounds.
Another shot from the Highland Park mass shooting.
Hadn’t seen this clip on here.
Sounds like nearly 60 shots fired in this one alone. pic.twitter.com/X66gqEiGHD
— Jake (@SiIentRunning) July 4, 2022
- He also had Spotify and Apple Music pages under an apparent rap alias
Robert E. Crimo III, person of interest in Highland Park Parade mass shooting, seen on YouTube with Lee Harvey Oswald article hanging alone on his wall. #HighlandPark #Shooter #HighlandParkParade pic.twitter.com/HjRFV1Sod4
— Chicago (@chicagowhistler) July 4, 2022
- Police arrested Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo III’, age 22, yesterday as the shooter who killed six and injured many more at the 4th of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois. This morning The Gateway Pundit has uncovered information indicating Crimo is a radical progressive with ties to Antifa, progressive groups, and the occult.
- Now we have information tying Crimo to progressives, socialists, Antifa and the occult. Crimo’s social network and lifestyle are all progressively related.
- Crimo has ties to the Democratic Socialists of America as noted by the tattoo on his neck. This is the largest and fastest-growing socialist organization in the US.
Crimo also has ties to Antifa. In one picture on social media, he shares his dark Antifa outfit.
- Evidence reveals Crimo is not a Trump supporter. He makes fun of Trump and his followers in his social media posts. Crimo attended a Trump event dressed up as ‘Where’s Waldo’ outfit.
- Crimo’s work is also very dark. He uses an icon throughout his social media.
This icon comes from ‘mystic set with magic circles, pentagrams and imaginary chakras symbols. Collection of icons with witchcraft and occult handwriting letters.’
- Crimo shares the icon throughout his media posts.
They closed the killers YouTube and his Twitter but I got there quick.
The number 47 has some significance to him creepy considering today is the 4th of the 7th! pic.twitter.com/FVUFQ4qewC
— Adele Sheridan (@Midnight1121) July 5, 2022
— KM (@revengeofkm) July 5, 2022
Abbott Labs employee pic.twitter.com/IJbhf3lfLI
— Truth Ninja (@TruthNinja316) July 5, 2022
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) July 5, 2022
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) July 5, 2022
See the screen shots below. https://t.co/nN42Jy4Si7
— Yossi Gestetner (@YossiGestetner) July 5, 2022
- The below list includes individuals documented to have been under the influence of psychiatric drugs and not only includes mass shootings, but the use of knives, swords and bombs.
- Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported earlier on Sunday to President Vladimir Putin that “full control” had been established over Lysychansk as well as “a number of nearby settlements,” and declared “the liberation” of the whole Luhansk region. (read more)
- Source: thehill.com
- Steve Kirsch posted the latest information on COVID vaccinations for young children.
- Healthy children have nearly a zero percent chance of severe complications from the COVID virus but medical elites in the country want to administer their experimental vaccine to them anyway.
- Whatever happened to, ‘first do no harm?’
- We are already seeing a rash of complications in small children from this dangerous decision.
- Steve Kirsch reported:
Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.
The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).
The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.
- Three physicians are suing Twitter, alleging the company violated its own terms of service and community standards when it suspended their accounts for posting “truthful statements regarding COVID-19 policy, diagnosis and/or treatment.”
- Drs. Robert Malone, Peter McCullough and Bryan Tyson on Monday filed the lawsuit in Superior Court in California, San Francisco County.
- The complaint alleges Twitter breached the terms of its contract when it permanently suspended the plaintiffs’ accounts, silenced their voices and failed to provide them with “verified” badges.
- According to the complaint, Twitter’s content-moderation terms included removal procedures for ineffective treatments and false diagnostic criteria, and measures for “labeling” information as “misleading.”
- Twitter has a “five-strike policy” as part of its COVID-19 misinformation guidelines and community standards.
- According to the complaint, a “truthful tweet regarding COVID-19 policy, diagnosis and/or treatment” would not violate Twitter’s terms of service, community standards, content moderation policies or misinformation guidelines.
- “None of these physicians posted false or misleading information, nor did they receive five strikes before suspension,” Matthew Tyson stated in his letter to Twitter.
So all the myocarditis and the huge surge in Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is because of solar storms, and unrelated to you-know-what 🤡
P.S. Are they that stupid or think we are that stupid?
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) July 4, 2022
- The taxpayer watchdog organization American Transparency has revealed that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases spent nearly $500,000 to try and turn monkeys transgender.
- The shocking experiments were covered in the organization’s annual Where’s The Pork report, but were originally uncovered in January by The National Pulse.
- According to the report, “Fauci’s agency awarded grants totaling $478,188 in Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022 to inject hormones into male monkeys to make them female.”
- “Scientists planned to evaluate how the injected hormones altered the males’ immune systems to determine if feminizing hormones had an adverse effect on the strength of immune systems. If so, researchers believed this weakening of the immune system could be responsible for their increased likelihood of becoming HIV positive,” the National Pulse reported.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) revealed that she has not ruled out a presidential run in 2024.
- How can I be guilty of a crime when I’m the one who wanted to stop the so-called “crime” by strongly recommending 10,000 plus troops to D.C., and hence the surrounding of the Capitol, only to have this recommendation rejected by Pelosi and the Mayor of D.C., who are in charge of Capitol security? There would have been no “January 6” if they had followed my recommendation. The Unselect Committee refuses to even mention this totally conclusive and determinative fact. WITCH HUNT!
- Think about what President Trump is doing by holding off the announcement of his presidential run. He is maximizing the absolute need for a “Trump return” so he can reverse this disaster Biden has caused and sweep the midterms all in one fatal blow. Political genius.
- Even the liberal news networks are beginning to talk about how his announcement can assist their failing ratings! Everyone wants @realDonaldTrump back!