Watch The X22 Report On Video
Countries are being brought to the precipice, the people are now pushing back at what the [CB] is doing. The resident is trying to blame the high fuel costs on oil companies, this has failed again. The economic shift is happening, in the end the [CB] will no longer exist. The [DS] is trapped in their own agenda, nothing has worked to convince the people that Trump is bad, actually is has had the opposite effect. The people are now coming together under Trump. The people are awake and are coming united under a patriot, the [DS] has lost control. The swamp is being drained and the people will drain the criminal syndicate in government. The people are taking back control and the [DS] is panicking, Biden will be removed, a change of batter is coming and the [DS] is ready to push chaos, countermeasures are already in place and everything they try will fail.
- Gates, already the largest farmland owner in the country, has secured the go ahead to buy the land for $13.5 million under his ‘Red River Trust’ company.
Bill Gates’ exposed ND land buy has locals livid pic.twitter.com/HTuwqSPRDB
— Wittgenstein (@backtolife_2023) June 24, 2022
Gates is circumventing a 1932 anti-corporate farm ownership law by pledging to lease the land back to farmers after the purchase is complete.
The Daily Mail reports:
Gates now owns 268,984 acres of multi-use land in 19 states:
- Chinese agents pretending to be concerned Texans executed an online disinformation campaign against a company building a rare earth minerals facility in Texas for the Department of Defense, the cybersecurity firm Mandiant revealed on Tuesday. The Pentagon later released a statement confirming Mandiant’s findings.
- Mandiant found that agents for a pro-China disinformation campaign used fake social media accounts to cast doubt on Lynas Rare Earth Ltd. and other mining firms in an effort to weaken the rare earth minerals supply chain in the United States and elsewhere.
- Lynas is the largest rare earth mining company in the world and currently has a contract with the Pentagon to build a facility in Texas.
- Mandiant said Chinese actors lied about being local Texans online in order to stir up opposition to Lynas building a rare earth minerals plant in Texas. They used thousands of fake Twitter and Facebook accounts to claim the plant would cause permanent environmental damage, in addition to exposing residents to harmful contamination that could cause cancer, gene mutation and newborn deformities.
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 3, 2022
Biden openly admitted they transitioning the country and pushing a new national energy policy to force us all into a green economy.
Every should have an electric car, hows it going
- The rise of U.S. retail gasoline prices in March 2022 has triggered a debate about whether U.S. oil companies are doing enough to rein in high gasoline prices and whether these companies should be held accountable for not increasing the production of crude oil.
- We take a closer look at the premises underlying this debate. We show that, even though the price of oil makes up over half of the retail price of gasoline, oil companies play an extremely limited role in how retail gasoline prices are set.
- Gasoline Retailing Involves a Complex Supply Chain
- Before a gallon of gasoline is pumped into a car’s tank, it has traveled through a complex supply chain.
- Fuels are then sent to more than 400 U.S. distribution facilities, from which they are sold and delivered to retailers and end users at another price depending on local conditions. Gas station operators set retail prices based on their expected acquisition cost for the next delivery of fuel from the local distributor, federal and state tax rates, and a markup that covers operating expenses, such as rent, delivery charges and credit card fees.
- Since only 1 percent of service stations in the U.S. are owned by companies that also produce oil, U.S. oil producers are in no position to control retail gasoline prices.
Working on it Mr. President. In the meantime – have a Happy 4th and please make sure the WH intern who posted this tweet registers for Econ 101 for the fall semester… https://t.co/6yLpbDDRKc
— US Oil & Gas Association (@US_OGA) July 3, 2022
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposed cracking down on a widely used agricultural herbicide, sparking outrage from farmers who say the move could raise food prices and imperil farms around the country.
- The EPA announced Thursday it was reopening the finalized reregistration for the chemical atrazine, claiming the Trump administration’s “previous decision was not adequately supported by science,” according to an agency memorandum.
- “Based on this reevaluation, EPA determined that this level of regulation was not appropriate and is proposing, for public comment, additional mitigation to protect aquatic plant communities,” the memo stated.
- The agency’s new proposal would overturn a 2020 Trump administration decision to set the CE-LOC for atrazine at 15 parts per billion (ppb) in aquatic ecosystems. CE-LOC stands for “aquatic ecosystem concentration equivalent level of concern,” which is the level at which EPA says “organisms are adversely affected” based on scientific studies.
- EPA now wants to lower the CE-LOC to 3.4 parts per billion, which farmers say will hamper their ability to protect their crops from weeds and use modern farming practices.
- “Placing severe limits on atrazine will have broad implications considering that atrazine is a key component in over 90 herbicide mixtures farmers rely upon,” Greg Krissek, CEO of Kansas Corn Growers Association, said in a statement.
- Atrazine is the second-most prevalent herbicide used in the U.S., helping to protect roughly 75 million acres of cropland per year. Herbicides like atrazine save U.S. consumers between $4.3-6.2 billion per year by making it easier for farmers to produce more crops, AG Daily reported
- Source: wnd.com
Did You Know That On July 28, 2020 The Rockefeller Foundation Published A Document Called “Reset The Table”? – It’s all about the upcoming food shortages.
How would the Rockefeller Foundation know about upcoming the food shortages in 2020?https://t.co/bCRHaIc4VO
— Sikh For Truth (@SikhForTruth) June 18, 2022
- It is very curious timing in this article from Newsweek, containing massive geopolitical implications, using identified Saudi Arabia sources, would come in advance of Joe Biden’s visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Is this strategic geopolitical pressure from Saudi leader Mohamed Bin Salman (MbS) ahead of the meeting with Biden; or is this a genuine possibility that looms as likely? If the former, then Joe Biden is being geopolitically slow roasted by Saudi Arabia for his previous disparagements and ideological hypocrisy in his visit. If it is the latter, well, then the tectonic plates of international trade, banking and economics are about to shift directly under our American feet.
- That would essentially be the end of the petrodollar, and -in even more consequential terms- the end of the United States ability to use the weight of the international trade currency to manipulate foreign government. The global economic system would have an alternative. The fracturing of the world, created as an outcome of energy development, would be guaranteed.
- So here we are, July Fourth is coming up and we, the people, are in a quandary. Our leaders lie, our media covers for them, our financial institutions are corrupt and consent of the governed sounds more like a brand slogan than the foundation of our government.
- So what options do we have?
- Fix the money, fix the world.
- Radical Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was booed savagely at a Somali music concert at the Target Center in Minneapolis on Saturday. Watch:
- Shukri Abdirahman, a conservative Republican who had made a brief bid for Omar’s seat in Minnesota’s fifth district, shared video of the audience booing the current Congresswoman.
- “Ilhan Omar’s BOOOD by nearly 10K SOMALIS at a sold out, highly anticipated Somali music concert at Target Center in Minneapolis!” Abdirahman remarked. “This’s what she gets for trading her Godly, Conservative values for the sinful LGBTQIA’s & the promiscuous abortionists. LET’S GO ILHAN!”
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) July 1, 2022
Today, a TikTok exec said it was “simply false” for me to say that they collect faceprints, browsing history, & keystroke patterns.
Except, I was quoting directly from TikTok’s own disclosures ⬇️
— Brendan Carr (@BrendanCarrFCC) July 3, 2022
- The Chinese-owned video app TikTok has confirmed that employees within the communist dictatorship can access the personal data of U.S. users.
- Bloomberg reports that the Chinese-owned viral video app TikTok has revealed that certain company employees based in China have access to the personal information of American users. The company’s admission came in a letter to nine U.S. senators who accused TikTok and its parent company, ByteDance Ltd., of monitoring U.S. citizens.
- The senators asked TikTok whether China-based employees have access to U.S. users’ data, what role those employees play in developing TikTok’s algorithm, and if any of that information was shared with the Chinese government.
- The CEO of TikTok parent company ByteDance, Shou Zi Chew, said in a June 30 letter that China-based employees who clear a number of internal security protocols can access certain information on U.S.-based TikTok users including public videos and comments. Chew claims that none of this information is shared with the Chinese government and is subject to “robust cybersecurity controls.”
- The Texas Supreme Court has blocked a lower court order that had allowed clinics in the state to continue performing abortions even after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned it’s landmark 1973 ruling that confirmed a constitutional right to abortion.
- It was not immediately clear whether the clinics in Texas that resumed performing abortions just days ago would halt services again following the ruling late Friday night. A hearing is scheduled for later this month.
- The whiplash of Texas clinics turning away patients, rescheduling them, and now potentially canceling appointments again — all in the span of a week — illustrates the confusion and scrambling that has taken place across the country since Roe v. Wade was overturned.
- An insurance company in Southlake, Texas, vowed to pay medical bills for workers wanting to have babies as a response to the Roe v. Wade decision.
- In a social media post on Monday, Buffer Insurance said it “will pay the medical costs for our employees who birth babies” and “Provide paid time off for employees to have maternity & paternity leave.”
- The company added it would “pay for the medical costs associated with adopting a baby.”
- Shots were rfired today during the Fourth of July Parade in the northern Chicago suburb of Highland Park, Illinois. Mass panic ensued as the sound of gunshots erupted during holiday parade. Several people are reported to have been shot in the attack. A witness said one victim was killed.
- Nearby towns have canceled their parades as a caution against similar attacks. It went from a normal patriotic parade to mass panic in seconds.
- FOX News reporter Mike Tobin reported moments ago that there are reports that the shooter was firing at the crowd from “an elevated position” possibly from the rooftop of a building.
- Tobin also said police are looking for the shooter and describe the scene as an active shooter situation.
- Highland Park is a very liberal suburb of Chicago.
- New York now requires people applying for a handgun license to turn over a list of their social media accounts so officials can verify their “character and conduct” under a bill passed Friday in the state Legislature.
- Among the requirements: Applicants would have to show they have “the essential character, temperament and judgment necessary to be entrusted with a weapon and to use it only in a manner that does not endanger oneself and others,” according to the bill.
- As part of that assessment, the bill says applicants have to turn over a list of any social media accounts they have had in the past three years “to confirm the information regarding the applicant’s character and conduct.”
- Gun rights advocates were incensed, saying the measure intrudes on constitutional rights.
The Federal Courts will strike this down, they will appeal and it will move up the chain, this is the game they play, but now you can clearly see who is not upholding their oath, to support the constitution
“The mayor, the city council, and the city staff must continue to move forward without distractions. I feel this is the best decision for Uvalde,” Arredondo said. Uvalde School Police Chief Arredondo has officially resigned from his position on the Uvalde, Texas City Council this afternoon saying, “After much consideration, I regret to inform those who voted for me that I have decided to step down as a member of the city council for District 3.”
- A peer-reviewed study from researchers in France has concluded that both the experimental Pfizer and Moderna vaccines significantly increase the risk of myocarditis compared to the unvaccinated.
- While both mRNA therapies were found to be linked to the life-threatening heart condition, the Moderna jabs results were particularly shocking, especially among young adults, as researchers found the risk for myocarditis diagnosis following the Moderna jab was 44 times higher risk for individuals aged 18 to 24 years old.
- The new data mirrors several other recent studies that show a link between the treatments and numerous severe medical complications in addition to myocarditis, including, but not limited to, pulmonary embolism, blood clots, and even “sudden” death.
- From the study:
The largest associations are observed for myocarditis following mRNA-1273 vaccination in persons aged 18 to 24 years [Moderna 44x increase, Pfizer 13x increase]. Estimates of excess cases attributable to vaccination also reveal a substantial burden of both myocarditis and pericarditis across other age groups and in both males and females.
The risk of myocarditis was substantially increased within the first week post vaccination in both males and females (Fig. 1 and Table S2). Odds-ratios associated with the second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine were consistently the highest, with values up to 44 (95% CI, 22–88) and 41 (95% CI, 12–140), respectively in males and females aged 18 to 24 years but remaining high in older age groups.
It is absurd that the Washington Post Editorial Board actually published this tripe in 2022.
Dr. Scott Atlas was right all along, and with the benefit of hindsight, we can all see that the restrictions didn’t work (and ended up causing harm that is still being measured). pic.twitter.com/fhV8bgPXRY
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) July 2, 2022
This is THE most important litmus test for ANY politician Republican or Democrat. Candidates for office should all publicly be asked their opinion of the Covid response. If they don’t vehemently disavow Fauci, and RULE OUT lockdowns, mandates and restrictions, they’re lockdowners
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) July 2, 2022
— Molly Walsh (@MollyWaIsh) July 4, 2022
BREAKING: Akron FOP reveals the car Jayland Walker was driving was involved in a felony police chase the day before pic.twitter.com/bUI5AAkxBq
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 4, 2022
- Akron Police Chief Stephen Mylett said during a Sunday press conference that Walker had fired at officers from his vehicle on the expressway when they attempted to make a traffic stop.
- According to the bodycam footage released Sunday by Akron PD, a bright flash can be seen emerging from Walker’s vehicle during the pursuit.
- In the text message, Hutchinson says: “Hey (redacted)! This is Cassidy Hutchinson. Kind of a random question, but do you still work for the Schlapp’s at the ACU?”
- To which the person responded, “Hi, Yes!”
- Hutchinson then said, “Do you happen to know a First Amendment fund POC I could reach out to? I was subpoenaed in early Nov., but the committee waited to serve me until last week (after Ben’s deposition).”
- “I had to accept service because the U.S. Marshalls came to my apartment last Wednesday, but I haven’t made contact with the Committee. I’m just on a tight timeline and just trying to figure out what my options are to deal with this bs,” Hutchinson added.
- Source: dailycaller.com
- It was a hot summer day in Boston. Nothing much was happening, given that it was a liberal city on a weekend.
- That’s when The Feds decided to spice things up. “Patriot Front: The Musical” descended on Boston. Watch:
- On Saturday, a large group of around 100 people or so, reportedly of the white supremacist group The Patriot Front, marched through the heart of downtown Boston.
To the white supremacists who ran through downtown today:
When we march, we don’t hide our faces. Your hate is as cowardly as it is disgusting, and it goes against all that Boston stands for.
— Michelle Wu 吳弭 (@wutrain) July 2, 2022
They are still wearing the masks and covering all their faces.
We don’t need a fake ‘patriot’ Antifa, thank you very much.
- Lets begin with the Rise Above Movement. The group was originally called the DIY Division but changed it’s name in 2017. This group is based out of Orange County and San Diego and their founder is Robert Rundo. To summarize their ideology, they are Neo Nazis that have a fight club. They train to engage in fights, hand to hand combat, ect. They believe in physically beating down their enemies.
After digging further into Rundo we found an alarming amount of ties between him and Ukraine and specifically the Azov Battalion. Rundo at one point was living in many European countries like Serbia and Bosnia and took many trips to Germany, Ukraine and Italy with some of his members. Below is a picture of Rundo fighting a member of the Azov Battalion in Kyiv.
- Scotty D’s Info Bombs is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
What business was discussed?
RAM was hosted by Olena Semenyaka, head of the National Corps, the political wing of the Azov Battalion, a unit of the Ukrainian National Guard with neo-Nazi and white supremacist affiliations. Semenyaka later stated that Rundo and his compatriots “came to learn our ways” and “showed interest in learning how to create youth forces in the ways Azov has.” During their visit, the RAM members joined the Azov Battalion for sparring at the Reconquista Club, an mixed martial arts (MMA) club affiliated with the group. Rundo entered an MMA competition for white supremacists from across Europe, supposedly the first American to take part in the history of the event. While in Kiev, Rundo also got a tattoo of the Viking warrior logo of White Rex, a clothing label founded by Russian MMA fighter and Azov Battalion associate Denis Nikitin. –CISAC Sauce
- Olena has a knack for radicalizing westerners as can be described from the FBI court records. She was dead set on these men, “learning their ways”.
It is important to note that the Rise Above Movement was heavily targeted by the US government for their skirmishes with mostly white Antifa in Charlottesville, VA, and Berkeley, CA.
Similarly, disgraced Alt-Right leader, Richard Spencer, has not shied away from openly supporting the neo-nazi group, while promoting President Biden’s policies regarding the conflict in Ukraine. Sauce
- Patriot Front was started by a man named Thomas Rousseau right after the Charlottesville riot went terribly bad. RAM were not the only neo nazi groups in “Unite The Right” rally in Charlottesville that day. Vangaurd America was another group present that day that was involved in the violence in which Rousseau was a leader of. Rousseau took the section of Vanguard America, about 70-80% of the group (called the Southern Front) and changed that to what we know as the Patriot Front today. Rousseau basically gutted the group and infighting and other issues led to Vangaurd America dissolving.
- Something very important to note here is that Rousseau was 17 when he formed Patriot Front. Olena taught Rundo how to proficiently organize younger impressionable minds and the way to do that back then (according to the fbi doc) was discord servers and groups. You will see that proofed later in the article. This prior arrest report reflects Rousseau’s age from an arrest he had in Texas in 2020 so we could verify his age. Sauce
- A very interesting picture we were able to catch from the most recent coverage of the Patriot Front arrests in Idaho was this picture here from the video. A few of the members were wearing these shirts with the Knight Templars logo on it. Interestingly enough these shirts are made by a merchandise shop owned by Robert Mundo (head of Rise Above Movement). 1st photo below is of the arrest of the Patriot Front wearing that shirt. 2nd photo is the screenshot from the merch store. Sauce
- The problem with all of this still is that the United States government inadvertently trains these groups as proven above, uses these vile groups to paint a broad brush on the entire America First movement and makes regular law abiding citizens enemy number 1. FBI doesn’t have to infiltrate every group like we know they did with the Proud Boys, Ray Epps, Stuart Rhodes of the Oath Keepers. They got their narrative with Jan6 and we know Ukrainian operatives like Sergei Dybynyn were there as well. Any group can be infiltrated. M