Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are rising up, it will spread across the globe, the [CB] is pushing their agenda and the people can see this very clearly. Trump trapped the [DS]/[JB] and they took the bait, people can now see that everytime they reverse Trump’s policies it destroys the economic system. The [DS] is in trouble, the patriots set a plan in motion and they cannot stop it, it is destroying their entire agenda. The people are seeing who the tyrants truly are and there is no escape from this. We are witnessing the destruction of the old guard and the [DS] is actually doing it to themselves. Trump sends a message that his plane is almost ready to come back, maybe in the fall of 2022 or sooner.
- Thousands of Dutch farmers are blockading highways and food distribution centers to protest new Nitrogen rules that will force approx. 30% of Dutch cattle farms out of business, according to government estimates. Police opened fire on a 16-year-old in a tractor yesterday, videos show. The boy is now in jail.
In Eindhoven, thousands of citizens joined the protest.
Farmers sprayed the town hall of Lochem with liquid manure.
The government deployed armored units to protect Schiphol Airport near Amsterdam.
In Alkmaar, farmers with tractors besieged a police station to force the release of protestors in custody.
Over 20 distribution centers of major supermarket chains were affected. Riot police deployed with batons and tear gas to evict protestors.
On the A32 highway near Heerenveen, police officers shot at a tractor, claiming it tried to run a roadblock. However, Twitter videos of the scene showed officers threatening the tractor with guns drawn, which then swerved and fled as officers opened fire.
— SlavicWarrior®️🚜 (@q_slavic) July 6, 2022
A Twitter image allegedly showed one of the bullet holes.
Twitter users identified the tractor driver as 16-year old Jouke, who is said to be in custody and charged with attempted manslaughter.
Other videos showed police officers stopping civilian cars with guns drawn.
- So far, the global media has vilified the farmers, brushing aside their concerns with the New World Order-style policy, and propagating government lines.
- Farmers are worried that this will is one step closer to a global food crisis and total government control of the food supply.”
- The European Union’s parliament has decided that nuclear power and gas power from plants now qualify as “green energy.” The proposal passes the EU parliament as Russia is threatening to cut off all natural gas transit to Europe in light of the ongoing war in Ukraine.
- It was also reported by the Associated Press in a piece that reads more like an outraged editorial.
- “European Union lawmakers voted Wednesday to include natural gas and nuclear in the bloc’s list of sustainable activities, backing a proposal from the EU’s executive arm that has been drawing fierce criticism from environment groups and will likely trigger legal challenges,” the AP noted.
- Some prominent environmentalists are in an uproar that zero-emissions nuclear and low-emissions natural gas can now be qualified as “green energy.”
- “It’s questionable anyway if this greenwashing will find any kind of acceptance in financial markets,” Germany’s climate minister Robert Habeck huffed.
- “Classifying investments in gas and nuclear power as sustainable contradicts the Green Deal,” the president of the EU Parliament’s Greens Ska Keller lamented.
- (1) Employment in red states has fully recovered, and now exceeds the number of jobs as before the pandemic. (2) Employment in blue states remains below the pandemic numbers; meaning they have not recovered. (3) Net migration still shows people fleeing blue states like New York, California and Illinois; while (4) Net migration into red states like Florida, Texas, North/South Carolina and Tennessee is continuing.
- (Wall Street Journal) – […] Forty-six million people moved to a different ZIP Code in the year through February 2022, the most in any 12-month period in records going back to 2010, according to a Moody’s analysis of Equifax Inc. consumer-credit reports. The states that gained the most, led by Florida, Texas and North Carolina, are almost all red, as defined by the Cook Political Report based on how states voted in the past two presidential elections. The states that lost the most residents are almost all blue, led by California, New York and Illinois. (read more)
- Monmouth University conducted another political poll of U.S respondents [SEE Survey HERE].
- As stated, “what is the biggest concern facing your family right now?” The results show the top priorities of Americans and the disconnect between the priorities of congress and the American people are stark.
- Nowhere on the expressed concerns did anyone identify supporting Ukraine or the Russia -v- Ukraine conflict, as a priority; yet, Ukraine has taken up almost all of the legislative effort from congress. The total taxpayer-funded congressional spending is nearing $100 billion. Additionally absent from the concerns of the American people, is any mention of the January 6th committee; again, another time wasted political exercise by a congress detached from the priorities of the electorate.
- The Euro just hit a 20 year low, making it virtually impossible for our companies and businesses to fairly compete. It was manipulated down – Watch how well they will do against the U.S. Yes, very Counterintuitive. This is not good news!
Those replacing those that resigned are asking Boris Johnson to quit.
- Sam was appointed by the Biden regime to oversee the US’s nuclear power plants.
- Recently an employee at the DOE alleged that Sam Brinton was pushed into the position due to his gay activism and did not meet the requirements for the position.
According to the DOE employee there were “substantial irregularities” in the hiring process.
Exchange Monitor reported:
In a Feb. 2 letter to Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Deputy Inspector General Norbert Vint, the DOE employee alleged that “prohibited personnel practices” were utilized in selecting Sam Brinton for the position of deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition (NE-8) in DOE’s Office of Nuclear Energy. The letter requested that OPM investigate the matter.
The employee alleged that “undue political influence and preferences were applied” at DOE to select Brinton for the position. The letter also raised concerns about Brinton’s qualifications for a position in the Senior Executive Service (SES) — the class of federal career officials who rank just below top presidential appointees in seniority.
The DOE employee complained that Brinton’s “background is limited to select advocacy work and an academic background at the graduate-degree level which together satisfy requirements for the competitive placement of a qualified GS-11 in federal career service, not a high-standing member of the SES,” the employee said.
JUST IN – Biden’s communications director Kate Bedingfield to step down, White House officials tell the WSJ.
Bedingfield was Biden’s trusted aide since his time as Obama’s vice president and the brain of the 2020 campaign.
Trump’s in a four way tie at 38%
So if they are in a tie why did they push Trump down to 11, oh by the way John Lewis is dead for about 2 years
Biden is above Trump, really
- Pressure is building the Press Secretary cannot explain the voice mail that Joe left for Hunter about his business dealings
Previously, a Treasury spokesperson said the department provides SARs “in a manner that enables robust oversight.” @CBS_News asked Treasury to respond to republican allegations it is continuing to “thwart congressional oversight.”
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 6, 2022