Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- A poll which predicted Theresa May’s shock reverse in the 2017 snap election predicts her successor Boris Johnson will win a 68-seat majority in December —
- One major seat-by-seat poll conducted by YouGov using its so-called MRP model predicted the disaster, but now a poll using the same methodology predicts the Tories will win a “comfortable” 68-seat majority this time.
The results of the YouGov #GE2019 MRP model are finally here:
Con – 359 seats / 43% vote share
Lab – 211 / 32%
SNP – 43 / 3%
LD – 13 / 14%
Plaid – 4 / <1%
Green – 1 / 3%
Brexit Party – 0 / 3%
- Met Police are treating the incident as terror-related
- A person is believed to have attacked people with a knife
- A man has been detained by police
- There are up to five casualties, according to police
- The New York Federal Reserve made a quiet admission two days ago that was missed by almost all financial media. In the NY Fed economic blog they admitted everyone was wrong, President Trump’s 2017 tariffs against China did not lead to increased U.S. consumer prices [Read Here]. The Fed also said imports of the Chinese products affected by U.S. tariffs have fallen by an annualized $75 billion. That’s a huge chunk of business U.S. purchasers have shifted to Japan and other Southeast Asian countries
- China is suffering a slow death by a thousand paper-cuts. The bleeding of cash in combination with the direct loss of $75 billion in annualized exported products that U.S. companies have now sourced from alternative ASEAN nations is biting hard.
- The direct outcome is also a drop in China’s purchasing of industrial goods they would normally use in the manufacturing process. This lack of Chinese purchasing is one of the top reasons for the stall in the European economy.
- The passage of the USMCA is an important next step for President Trump’s global trade reset.
- So the question is, What is President Trump doing with the trade negotiations with China? What’s the end game?
- Well….The current status with China was the final objective.
- President Trump looks like he’s being stunningly patient because President Trump achieved his goal when no-one was paying attention. We are already past the success point.
- The goal is essentially achieved.
- There is no actual intent to reach a trade deal with China where the U.S. drops the tariffs, his goal is a reset, and China playing by his new trade rules.
- That ‘walk away’ is exactly what President Trump did when he left all of those meetings in Southeast Asia in 2017; and every moment since has been setting up, and firming up, an entirely new global supply chain without China.
- “Phase-One” is simply President Trump negotiating the terms of a big Agricultural purchase commitment from Beijing, and also protecting some very specific U.S. business interests (think Apple Co.) in the process.
- The actual goal of President Trump’s U.S-China trade reset is a complete decoupling of U.S. critical manufacturing within China.
- Rivalry with China has not escalated to the same level the United States had with the Soviet Union, “but we also don’t have forward negotiations to reduce the political conflict,“ Kissinger said.
- China is a major economic country, and so are we. And so we are bound to step on each other’s toes all over the world…
- Henry Kissinger
The [DS] is now in the process to control the IG FISA report narrative, they are now pushing that the report shows no spying, it was all a conspiracy theory made up by Trump and those who follow him, the MSM attempt to control the narrative has already failed, We will be talking about this a little later, but first something very interesting with Gordon Sondland that has just surfaced, remember when
- Sondland ‘s testimony was revised after his ‘memory was refreshed’ from reading other testimony to reflect what he described as a ‘quid pro quo message’ delivered to Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- Sondland’s testimony was also altered after Democrats harassed Sondland last month during his closed-door interview and accused him of being an agent of shadow foreign policy on Ukraine.
- Democrats were so desperate to pressure Sondland that they even held several protests outside his hotels before his public testimony.
- These were highly organized actions by the DS on Sondland’s properties.
They were meant to send a message.
- And after his public testimony turned out to be a nothing-burger all of the sudden three women accused the EU Ambassador of sexual misconduct.
- Democrats put their hopes on Sondland to compose his testimony against President Trump and when he failed to do that — all of the sudden — three women accused the Trump ambassador of sexual misconduct.
The [DS] players are in a continued panic, we have seen Biden, clinton, Clapper, Brennan and other lash out against Trump and the latest is now Alexandra Chalupa, remember she was in Ukraine pushing an agenda to get Trump , she tweeted out the following
We’re reminded daily that Donald Trump is unwell and incapable of fulfilling his duties. Republicans place him in danger by failing to protect him and the office of the presidency. Is there anyone around him who will show compassion and do the right thing for him and our nation?
— Alexandra Chalupa (@AlexandraChalup) November 28, 2019
The MSM will not stop pushing fake news, during Thanksgiving Newsweek put out a story about how Trump is spending Thanksgiving,
Don Jr. tweeted out the following
Fake news gonna fake! pic.twitter.com/ykmlenbFLi
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 28, 2019
I thought Newsweek was out of business? https://t.co/3ro4eSJloo
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2019
then Newsweek changed the headline
Watch how Newsweek sneakily changed a headline without even issuing an addendum or retraction after they claimed that Trump was golfing, when in fact he was celebrating Thanksgiving with our troops in Afghanistan.
They accuse Trump of doctoring memes while they doctor headlines. pic.twitter.com/mkZofqLYFv
— Rising serpent (@rising_serpent) November 29, 2019
Since this all revolves around Newsweek we need to go back to post 768
Strike back against us?
MSM not happy?
Re_read crumbs re: “conspiracy” / MSM coverage.
Who will be next?
They are here.
They will try to discredit.
They are stupid.
They bring more eyes.
The ‘proofs’ are important.
‘Proofs’ provide new ‘eyes’ ability to question.
This board in the coming months will be spread & discussed across ALL PLATFORMS.
Important to be prepared.
We will help.
TRUTH always wins.
- leaks are submitted to the New York Times in an effort to get out ahead of the scheduled publication of the final report on December 9th.
- One note before content review: The highly structured obfuscation within how these leaks are being released, in combination with the lawyers representing the principals, explains why there was such a lengthy delay after the principal review phase.
- Each principal can provide feedback for inclusion in the report; however, all feedback added to the report generates an IG rebuttal. Keep this in mind because these leaks are the “feedback” and the leakers have no idea what the IG “rebuttal” will be. The more the principals’ obfuscate and justify conduct to the IG in their feedback, the stronger the rebuttal to that feedback will be in the final report.
- The New York Times latest narrative effort is intentionally obtuse with the word “spy”:
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia’s election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.
[…] The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped.
[…] [FBI] agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign.
[…] The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016.
- But that’s not spying? OK
We need to manage our expectations, The FISA report is a guide for the people, those have been sleeping do not know the players, they do not know how this came out, this is the part of the educational process, this report will inflict pain on the [DS], Think of it has building a building, the foundation needs to be strong to support what is coming.
The MSM is pushing the narrative that the report is a nothing burger, there was no spying, Trump and his followers were pushing a conspiracy.
The MSM is the process of trying to control the narrative and confuse the people of what exactly the IG FISA report is
Remember The Inspectors General investigates, policies, procedures that have been violated. The IG does not prosecute, they recommend disciplinary action, and like we saw with Comey report they might refer a case to the DOJ for criminal prosecution. .
IG does not do criminal investigations.
As we can already see the MSM will use the IG report to paint the narrative that no one, did anything wrong, no indictments, no prosecution.
Horowitz may or may not make criminal referrals, If Horowitz does not the MSM will say see this is a conspiracy theory pushed by Trump and his followers. Then the MSM will try to take control of the narrative and try to remove Barr, because they know this is just the beginning of a much bigger plan.
Remember what the IG report is, it is a guide to all the [DS] players, their roles, what they did, people will need this moving forward.
Those people need to be educated first so they can understand what is coming. After the MSM propaganda regarding the FISA report, people will start to dig into the report and the relevant information will be released, this relevant information will be needed for the next phase.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
The build is near complete.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
Sheep no more.
- ICIG Michael Atkinson altered the whistleblower form to allow for second-hand information, which allowed the whistleblower to present a bogus accusation on the President.
- Atkinson also oversaw the FBI lovers who altered the FISA warrant. This will soon be reported in the DOJ IG’s FISA Abuse report. WE have also found out that Atkinson’s wife is connected to Fusion GPS.
- The interesting connection is that Clinesmith and Moyer both also reportedly worked for Michael Atkinson while he was an attorney with the Department of Justice (DOJ).
- Atkinson next took a position as the ICIG. Recently, it was reported that Atkinson changed the IC whistleblower form sometime before September shortly after a CIA Agent, who was spying in the Trump White House, drafted a complaint on President Trump.
- Atkinson saw to it that the whistleblower form was updated to allow for second hand information, w
- Then we find out that ICIG Atkinson’s wife is connected to Fusion GPS –
- ICIG Atkinson’s wife is connected to Fusion GPS, the firm behind the Steele dossier that was used by Obama’s DOJ and FBI to obtain a FISA warrant legitimizing spying on candidate and President Trump –
Jacoby [t[the wife of Fusion GPS’s Glenn Simpson]lso facilitated special recognition awards for ‘strategically’ placed attorneys such as Leila Babaeva, a Russian speaking attorney who is now working at the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act unit at the DOJ and Kathryn Cameron Atkinson, who just happens to be the wife of Michael Atkinson, the next likely candidate for the position of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.
Apelbaum provides a couple pictures of Ms. Atkinson. One is the announcement of the GIR awards –
Another picture shows Ms. Atkinson mingling with the crowd which happens to also show Ms. Jacoby –
Birds of a nasty feather flock together. Who says there’s no Deep State?
- The Metropolitan Police said at a press briefing Friday that the knifeman on London Bridge shot dead by police was wearing a hoax suicide vest. The incident is now being treated as a terror attack.
Videos of incident:
- knife crime is increased 80 percent in England and Wales. On April 1, 2018, the London Timesreported “a dramatic surge in knife crime,” and homicides went on to reach a ten-year high in 2018.
The swamp loves investigating corruption, except for their own.@realDonaldTrump has absolutely nothing to hide. But do Democrats?
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 29, 2019