[DS] Narrative Fail,Trump Shifts Tactics, Durham On Deck, Panic Everywhere – Ep. 2998
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:26:26 — 39.0MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Green New Deal is dead, the [CB]/[WEF] will continue to push it because they can’t stop now. People are realizing certain corporations are in line with China and the GND. Soon Biden will not be able to explain what is happening to the economy, buckle up. The [DS] narrative is failing and when they take on a new narrative watch how quickly it breaks down. They are playing up the idea that Durham is finished and he has nothing, he will write a report about his failures. Remember Durham does not leak information, they are panicking. Trump is now shifting tactics on election ballots. The [DS] is going to push the opposite, watch what happens next. The [DS] is in trouble they are not in control, they are fighting for their lives.
- Greta killed a bunch of trees and charges $30 a pop to read the information she claims is necessary to save humanity from climate disaster.
- If she was serious about the environment and public awareness, she would provide it for free, digitally.
- These people are pathetic.
It looks like @Ford is becoming part of the CCP’s “China 2025” project -which focuses on EVs. The USG & states should not subsidize Chinese Communist efforts in the US. Will the batteries be the equivalent of a “weather balloon” in very Ford EV? https://t.co/PIbZefYAdx
— Robert C. O'Brien (@robertcobrien) February 14, 2023
Ford Slammed For Teaming Up With Chinese Company To Build Batteries: ‘Becoming A National Security Threat’
- Ford Motor Company faced backlash this week for moving forward with a project to collaborate with a Chinese company to build batteries in Michigan for the automaker’s electric vehicles.
- The news comes as the struggling auto brand lost billions of dollars last year under the leadership of CEO Jim Farley in part because of bad investments and poor vehicle quality which has led to expensive recalls, according to a report from The New York Times.
- Ford’s deal with the Chinese company Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. comes after Republican Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin removed his state from a plan to attract the automaker specifically because of its connection to the Chinese company.
- “I look forward to bringing a great company there,” Youngkin, a highly successful businessman, said in an interview last month. “It won’t be one that uses kind of a Trojan-horse relationship with the Chinese Communist Party in order to gain.”
CO2 emanates from our lungs and feeds everything that grows on this planet.
Our survival as a species requires recognizing CO2 is life fuel, not pollution: It doesn’t cause cancer, it doesn’t lower birth rates.
We must distinguish it from real pollution which must be minimized.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) February 15, 2023
- President Joe Biden falsely claimed food prices are coming down after Tuesday’s inflation report revealed prices at the grocery store actually increased in January.
Biden: Food prices are coming down.
Reality: Grocery prices are up 11.8% from last year.
— Rep Andy Biggs (@RepAndyBiggsAZ) February 8, 2023
- The CPI for “Food away from home”– restaurants, vending machines, cafeterias, sandwich shops, etc. – jumped by 0.6% for the month and by 8.2% year-over-year, the sixth month in a row of 8.0% or more.
- The CPI for “food at home” – food bought at stores and markets – re-accelerated to an increase of 0.4% in January from December. On an annual basis, the CPI for food at home rose by 11.3%, the 11th month in a row with double-digit year-over-year increases.
|Food at home by category||MoM||YoY|
|Overall Food at home||0.4%||11.3%|
|Cereals and cereal products||1.3%||15.9%|
|Beef and veal||1.1%||-1.2%|
|Fish and seafood||-0.1%||4.0%|
|Dairy and related products||0.0%||14.0%|
|Juices and nonalcoholic drinks||-0.1%||13.3%|
|Fats and oils||0.0%||20.9%|
|Baby food & formula||-0.5%||10.0%|
|Alcoholic beverages at home||0.4%||5.3%
US retail sales increased 3.9% over the last year, the lowest growth rate since May 2020 & below the historical average of 4.8%. After adjusting for inflation, though, the picture is much worse. Real retail sales declined 2.3% over the last year, the 5th consecutive YoY decline. pic.twitter.com/c9TCDhVVHf
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) February 15, 2023
- What’s really behind the red hot retail sales?
- aggressive seasonal adjustments, same as payrolls: one-time
- COLA adjustment (+8.7): one-time
- post-holiday spending spree to take advantage of liquidation sales: one-time
- Those are all one-time factors.
- Finally, as a reminder, all of this retail sales data is nominal – i.e. not adjusted for inflation. While not comparing apples to apples, adjusting nominal retail sales for CPI shows that Americans’ real spending has gone practically nowhere for 10 straight months…
- So before you charge off writing about how ‘strong’ the spending data is, consider how ‘strong’ the credit card debt load is and how ‘weak’ the savings rate is for Americans struggling after the 32nd straight month of real income declines.
Americans’ Tax Refunds Are Nearly 11 Percent Smaller This Year, Early IRS Data Show
- Early IRS data show that Americans’ tax refunds so far this year are smaller than they were last year, a phenomenon that was predicted by the agency and tax experts.
- As of Feb. 3, the average refund amount stood at $1,963, or down about 10.8 percent from the year-ago period, when it was $2,201 on average, the IRS data show.
- The IRS has noted that for 2022’s filing season, the increased Child Tax Credit (CTC), Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), and Child and Dependent Care Credit applied. But those credit amounts have gone back to the pre-pandemic amounts.
- The previously sealed names of two people who co-signed Sam Bankman-Fried’s $250 million bail package have been publicly released.
- The guarantors were identified in the unredacted bonds as Andreas Paepcke, a Stanford research scientist…
…and Larry Kramer, former dean of Stanford law school…
- Both Bankman-Fried’s parents teach at Stanford.
- Kramer has publicly spoken about the Bankman-Frieds, described by NYTimes as a family friend…
“I had a friend who said, ‘You don’t want to be seen with them,’” said Larry Kramer, a former dean of the law school and a close friend of the Bankman-Fried family.
“I don’t see how this doesn’t bankrupt them.”
- Which leaves us with one simple question – how the fuck did these Stanford faculty members get so rich as to guarantee that size of a bail?
- PHOTO: A resident scoops up dead fish and frogs 4 miles south of the train derailment and toxic chemical release in East Palestine, Ohio.
- “In a single dip of my net, I collected nearly two dozen dead (or near dead) aquatic animals.”
- Just in case you were wondering why Biden and Buttigieg are ignoring the toxic chemical spill in East Palestine, Ohio
- Columbiana County voted 71.7% for Trump in 2020
- Arizona authorities have issued a hazmat alert and a ‘shelter in place’ warning is in effect for all individuals within a one mile radius of Tucson Arizona, after a truck carrying hazardous materials overturned on the I-10 highway.
- Police scanners report that the toxic chemical leaking from the oveturned truck that is is nitric acid. Nitric acid is highly corrosive. According to the CDC, Nitric acid (HNO₃) is a “colorless liquid with yellow or red fumes with an acrid odor.” Exposure to nitric acid can “cause irritation to the eyes, skin, and mucous membrane; it can also cause delayed pulmonary edema, pneumonitis, bronchitis, and dental erosion.”Tucson Fire, Office of Emergency Management, Arizona DPS and the Department of Public Safety’s Hazardous Materials Response Unit are working on the response.
- Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) was another who tore into Sohn over her divisive past statements, specifically as it related to racially-charged tweets and retweets. Vance made excellent points in his back and forth with Sohn without missing a beat, noting that someone like her should never be in a position of authority, especially the FCC.
- At the conclusion of their exchange, Vance slammed his point home, explaining to her and those watching why he thought her past tweets and retweets were relevant today:
“We live in a country that’s very diverse, people come from different backgrounds. And one of the things that preserves what little racial comedy and harmony we have in this country is that our leaders don’t use that racial comedy and harmony like a toddler who discovered their daddy’s gun. You talk about racial issues in a way that will inflame the very worst things in our country. And I fear that if you’re given this position of authority, you will use that authority to continue to inflame and to continue, potentially even, to censor based on some of these ideas.”
- Source: redstate.com
- Now-first brother James Biden was hired to help a Philadelphia construction company resolve a decades-old dispute with the Saudi government because he was the sibling of then-Vice President Joe Biden, court documents reveal.
- The 2017 admission by James Biden, referenced in two affidavits from May 2021, is certain to draw the attention of the GOP-led House Oversight Committee as it investigates the first family’s influence-peddling dating back years.
- The affidavit, first obtained by DailyMail.com, was filed in a dispute between the construction company, Hill International, and one of three law firms it hired to help claw back approximately $140 million the Saudis owed for a desalinization plant built by a Hill subsidiary in the 1980s.
- That firm, Lankford & Reed, claims that Hill International also hired James Biden, now 73, in 2011 to negotiate a secret deal with the Saudis to settle the dispute – and get out of paying Lankford the 40% cut outlined in their contract.
- In July 2017, Thomas Sullivan, a former Treasury Department official-turned-private investigator hired by Lankford, drove to James Biden’s home in suburban Philadelphia to discuss his role with Hill.
- According to Sullivan’s sworn statement, James Biden said he was hired to handle Hill’s “business development” and had been assigned to help with the company’s interests in Saudi Arabia.
- The first brother added that he was often tapped to represent Hill in meetings “because, of course, the name didn’t hurt,” Sullivan recalled.
- James Biden also told Sullivan he had attended a February 2012 meeting with Saudi officials at which Hill would receive “final payment” for the desalination plant. Biden added that he had attended the meeting “because of his position and relationship” with his older brother, then Barack Obama’s No. 2.
- According to the president’s sibling, Hill’s payment for its subsidiary’s work “would be made in both cash and ‘a very large amount’” of future business, Sullivan said.
- President Trump was calling out James Biden’s business dealings in the Middle East way back in 2020 during this interview with 60 Minutes. Lesley Stahl, of course, pushed back.
- Now we find out via affidavits that James Biden was hired to broker a secret $140M Saudi deal when Joe was VP, and James even says in the affidavit that he attended a meeting “because of his position and relationship” with his older brother Joe.
- Long story short: Trump was right again.
In a Jan. 26 article, NYT's @charlie_savage, Adam Goldman, @ktbenner declare that Durham has ultimately “failed to find wrongdoing in the origins of the Russia inquiry.”
I sent them detailed questions about what they distorted and overlooked. They did not respond.
— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) February 15, 2023
- These IC people are not doubling & tripling down on the RussiaGate Hoax being true & the Obama FBI/DOJ/CIA doing everything by the book because Durham is about to end with a whimper.
- They’re doing it because Durham is about to continue utterly destroying and flambe’ing that narrative with a flamethrower.
- They’re not doing it because they’re in CONTROL of Durham.
- They’re doing it because THEY ARE NOT.
- And they never have been in control of him.
Klaus Schwab on AI, Chatbots and Digital Identities: “Who Masters Those Technologies – In Some Way Will be the Master of the World” (VIDEO)
- World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab this week spoke about the ‘fourth industrial revolution technologies’ at the World Government Summit in Dubai.
- Klaus Schwab spoke about rapidly changing technology, chatbots, digital identities and more.
- The masters of the universe will control the digital world and in turn control people, according to Klaus Schwab.
- ChatGPT shows clear racial biases against whites.
- This is the way forward, according to the radical left.
New @approject poll just dropped.
80% (!) of GOP primary voters want Congress to use antitrust to rein in the power of Big Tech.
73% of GOP primary voters want Congress to pass a law (Section 230 reform) to stop Big Tech censorship. pic.twitter.com/AT8fsOnmEi
— Jon Schweppe (@JonSchweppe) February 14, 2023
Republicans SUBPOENA the CEOs of Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Meta and Alphabet for all documents on ‘collusion’ with the government to ‘suppress free speech’
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan subpoenaed the CEOs of top five Big Tech companies
- Requires them to hand over materials on ‘collusion’ to suppress free speech
- Calls out CEOs Mark Zuckerberg of Meta; Tim Cook of Apple; Sundar Pichai of Alphabet; Andy Jassy of Amazon; and Satya Nadella of Microsoft
The Michigan State University shooter had felony gun charges dismissed by a progressive prosecutor.
Had the charges not been dismissed, he would have been barred from owning a firearm at the time of the shooting.
Via @jchristenson_ https://t.co/qel9R2bzZS
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) February 14, 2023
Michigan Democrats Rush To Pass New Gun Control Laws After Michigan State Shooting
- The Washington Examiner reports:
Michigan Democrats move to expedite new gun laws after MSU shooting
Michigan Democrats are looking to expedite new gun control laws after the mass shooting at Michigan State University.
Democrats won the two state legislatures in the 2022 midterm elections, giving them control of the three major seats of power in the state. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) won reelection as well.
The party now has the opportunity to push through gun control legislation that has been stonewalled by hesitant Republicans. Monday’s mass shooting at Michigan State University gives them an opportunity to hurry the legislation through the legislature.
“We’re going to try to move faster. After years of not getting an inch, now we’re making real plans,” Democratic state Sen. Rosemary Bayer told Politico.
“Some of the legislation we have goes back 10 years,” she added. “We just haven’t been able to get any traction to do anything.”
Chicago – not the Greater Chicago area but just within the city limits – has less than 1 percent of the U.S. population but is responsible for almost 8 percent of these shootings since 2014. In 7 of 9 years, it had more than the entire state of Texas. https://t.co/NNqhcMtiYE
— Amy Swearer (@AmySwearer) February 14, 2023
Between 2014 and Jan. 21, 2023, California, with all of its gun laws, fares no better than Texas. It was responsible for 8.9% of the shootings (363 of 4040) with about 11.8% of the population, compared to Texas' 6.7% (272 of 4040) of shootings with 8.9% of US population.
— Amy Swearer (@AmySwearer) February 14, 2023
– Delaware had 14 mass shootings. Slightly more populous but "F" rated states like Maine, New Hampshire, and West Virginia laughed with their collective 6 shootings (1, 1, and 6, respectively).
— Amy Swearer (@AmySwearer) February 14, 2023
If your solution to mass shootings is to demand laws implicating the fundamental constitutional rights of millions of peaceable Americans, then at the very least those laws should clearly and significantly reduce mass shootings where they're already in place.
— Amy Swearer (@AmySwearer) February 14, 2023
- Nicola Sturgeon, Scotland’s first minister, announced her resignation on Wednesday, saying that she had become too polarizing a figure — an acknowledgment that comes amid a tense fight over gender law in the country.
- She said was was worn down by the “brutality” of political life.
- Good riddance to failed woke extremist Nicola Sturgeon of Scotland! This crazed leftist symbolizes everything wrong with identity politics. Sturgeon thought it was OK to put a biological man in a women’s prison, and if that wasn’t bad enough, Sturgeon fought for a “Gender Recognition Reform Bill” that would have allowed 16-year-old children to change their gender without medical advice….
- ….I built the greatest Golf properties in the World in Scotland, but she fought me all the way, making my job much more difficult. The wonderful people of Scotland are much better off without Sturgeon in office!
World Bank President David Malpass Plans to Step Down Early
Trump had nominated ex-Treasury official for post in 2019
Malpass ran into controversy last year with climate comments
🇺🇦🇷🇺 Ukraine's military says six Russian balloons were spotted over the capital Kiev on Wednesday before being shot down by air defences. pic.twitter.com/6H7I40k1Vi
— European Insider (@Europa_Insider) February 15, 2023
⚡️According to unconfirmed sources from both sides, this video reportedly shows the “reflective balloons” Russia was flying over central Ukraine, Moldova and Romania.
Although Romania and Moldova then said there was no danger and didn’t look deeper into this. pic.twitter.com/mMSkpdFBwV
— War Monitor (@WarMonitors) February 14, 2023
The U.S military ordered depleted uranium munitions designed for the Abrams tanks that Biden is sending to Ukraine. DU caused cancer and birth defects in Iraq and former Yugoslavia. Russia considers it a “dirty bomb.” My full @TheRedactedInc report 👇
— Dan Cohen (@dancohen3000) February 15, 2023
Seems odd… unless they’re on the payroll of said origins… which of course they are! pic.twitter.com/4pjeBaZGDU
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 15, 2023
When asked if the CDC will revise its guidance to mandate masks in schools in light of the Cochrane review showing masks do not curb COVID, CDC Director Walensky tells Congress its advice on child masking will never change. “Our masking guidance doesn’t really change with time.” pic.twitter.com/TwjZpN3jEl
— Michael P Senger (@MichaelPSenger) February 14, 2023
- NEW — Damar Hamlin is Asked What Reason Doctors Gave Him For His Heart Stopping
- “Umm, that’s something I want to stay away from”
Meet Samuel Armes – Groomed by the CIA and FBI and Author of the Original “1776 Returns” FED-SURRECTION Document – That He Reportedly Told a Friend to Send to the Proud Boys to Set Them Up
- Back in July 2018, Liz Cheney and the January 6 Committee called in Samuel Armes to testify. Armes is a young college grad who just started his professional career in Florida.
- The J6 Committee called in Armes after Erika Flores told the shame anti-Trump committee that Armes told her to pass on his “1776 Returns” document to Enrique Tarrio, Flores’s love interest who Armes had met at least two times.
- Flores already told the committee that Armes, who was being groomed by the FBI and CIA while in school, told her to pass the insurrection document on to Enrique Tarrio.
- There is NO EVIDENCE that Tarrio ever looked at the document. There is NO EVIDENCE that the Proud Boys studied the document.
- And there is NO EVIDENCE that the Proud Boys used any of the tactics that Armes wrote about in the document on January 6.
- And Julie Kelly at American Greatness filled in the details in Monday post on Armes and the Proud Boys Trial.
- During his testimony, Samuel Armes admitted he was being groomed by the FBI and CIA.
Samuel Armes: I went to the University of South Florida, and I got a degree in international finance, economics, and intel studies, which was part of a program at USF. I was being groomed to work for the CIA and the FBI.
J^ Committee: Did you ever end up working for either of those agencies?
Samuel Armes: Not formally, but I’ve done work for the State Department and for United States Special Operations Command out of MacDill Air Force Base, which is in Tampa…
Mr. Armes. So, when I was at USF and I was being groomed to be in the CIA, FBI, or any intel agencies, a lot of what we did was wargaming exercises. Are you familiar with wargames?
J6 Committee: Yes.
Mr. Armes. Yeah. So I would often go through day courses where we would wargame different scenarios as a part of my college education. And that actually is partially what served me at SOCOM. So at SOCOM —
J6 Committee: Okay. And just a quick clarification. When you say “getting groomed” to be part of the CIA, FBI, what do you mean by that?
Mr. Armes. Yeah, I don’t know what a better term would be, but —
Ms. Santos. Trained.
Mr. Armes. Trained. Yeah, I guess trained.
Ms. Santos. Educated.
Mr. Armes. Yeah.
Ms. Santos. Trained and educated through the university program.
Mr. Armes. And my mentor. So the goal was to do everything that I was doing and then, by the time I graduated, actually move to D.C. and work for one of the intel agencies.
- The Biden DOJ is using the “1776 Returns” document to build a flimsy case against the Proud Boys and indirectly against President Trump.
- So who do you believe?
- Nikki Haley had a hard time making the decision to run for President because she very publicly stated that she “would never run against the President. He did a GREAT JOB, and was the best President in my lifetime.” I told Nikki to follow her heart, not her ambition or belief. Who knows, stranger things have happened. She’s polling at 1%, not a bad start!!!
- After years of assailing early voting, Donald Trump is having a change of heart.The 2024 presidential candidate remains critical of various forms of early voting, advisers say, but his campaign is nonetheless mounting an effort to pursue such votes after Democrats excelled at doing so in recent elections. His team is studying state laws governing absentee and mail-in voting as well as ballot collection, called “ballot harvesting” by critics, in which third parties gather and turn in votes, people familiar with the effort said.It amounts to a significant shift for Mr. Trump and comes as GOP rivals, including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, say the party squandered chances in recent elections by focusing too much on Election Day turnout.
Mr. Trump highlighted the move in a fundraising email this week, saying, “The radical Democrats have used ballot harvesting to cancel out YOUR vote and walk away with elections that they NEVER should have won. But I’m doing something HUGE to fight back.”
The email added, “Our path forward is to MASTER the Democrats’ own game of harvesting ballots in every state we can. But that also means we need to start laying the foundation for victory RIGHT NOW.”
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6d0fd8 No.388588
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone].
Think Apple [vs. Samsung].
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.
THEY are watching.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.
Why is everything ‘really’ made in China?
Why is POTUS focused on SA/CHINA/RUSSIA?
WHY IS RUSSIA BEING USED AGAINST POTUS?
WHAT DAMAGE CAN RUSSIA DO TO DEMS?
WHAT DAMAGE CAN CHINA DO TO DEMS?
WHY DOES HUSSEIN TRAVEL BEFORE/AFTER POTUS RE: FOREIGN TRIPS?
WHY IS POTUS FOCUSED ON BRINGING BACK MANUFACTURING?
WHO CAN YOU TRUST?
THE WORLD IS NOT HOW YOU VIEW IT.
TRUST THE PLAN.
WE ARE WINNING.
ARRESTS WILL COME.
LOGIC SHOULD ANSWER WHY IT MUST FOLLOW OTHER UNFOLDING EVENTS.
LEARN AND SPREAD.
WE’VE PROVIDED MANY PROOFS THAT CANNOT BE DISPUTED AS COINCIDENCES.
THIS WAS DONE FOR A REASON.
MORE WILL BE PROVIDED.
DIRECT CONFIRMATION WILL COME.
IT CANNOT COME NOW.
IT WILL BE LOST.
THE MESSAGE IS NOT READY.
YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.