Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are fighting back, the Dutch farmers are ready to protest. Biden is right on schedule, fuel prices are moving up and now it is time to release the SPR. Inflation is not under control if fuel prices are moving up. The currency war has begin, we are approaching the crisis, be prepared. The [DS] narrative has fallen apart, the objects in the air was a distraction from the truth and facts that were pouring out. More damaging information is about to drop which means the [DS] will most likely push many events to distract the people. Pence is pushing back against JS subpoena, they will make them force it to set a precedent, all of this will be used against them in the end. Trump and the patriots have all the leverage, no deals.
- The Detroit automaker announced this week it is going to be cutting 3,800 jobs in Europe over the next three years, adding to a growing slate of U.S. based companies and manufacturers looking to cut jobs and tighten budgets as the economy continues to tumble toward recession.
- Ford is blaming the layoffs on “economic headwinds and increased competition in electric vehicles,” according to Reuters/Business
- Specifically, 2,300 jobs are going to be cut in Germany and 1,300 jobs will be cut in the United Kingdom. Ford’s plans of offering an all-electric fleet in Europe by 2035 remains unchanged, the report says.
Household budgets have really been stretched, strained and broken over the course of the past couple of years because of the consistent increases in prices. But because it’s also been most pronounced in those categories that are necessities.
- Inflation as measured by the CPI is up by .5% in January.
- This is disappointing as analysts were projecting a lower rate.
- The cost of items that affect families the most are way up under Biden. Americans are seeing it in their grocery bills and when dining out. There’s no hiding it.
- CNBC reported moments ago:
The consumer price index, which measures a broad basket of common goods and services, rose 0.5% in January, which translated to an annual gain of 6.4%. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been looking for respective increases of 0.4% and 6.2%.
- … on Monday afternoon, the Biden administration announced plans to sell more crude oil from the SPR, claiming it is fulfilling budget directives mandated years ago that it had sought to stop as oil prices have stabilized. Of course, the upcoming sales which will more than offset last Friday’s announced Russian production cut of 500kb/d, have nothing to do with the recent spike in oil and gas prices.
- According to Bloomberg sources, the congressionally mandated sale will amount to 26 million barrels of crude, and is “in accordance with a budget mandate enacted in 2015 for the current fiscal year”, said a spokesperson for the Department of Energy.
- The Energy Department has laughably sought to stop some of the sales required by 2015 legislation so that it can refill the emergency reserve, which currently has about 371 million barrels. After this latest release, the reserve will dip to about 345 million barrels, the lowest since 1983 following a drain of over 200 million barrels since the start of 2022.
Just as laughably, Biden officials have since spoken with energy companies about purchasing oil to refill the SPR when oil prices approach $70 a barrel. What the officials forgot to say is that they will also sell even more SPR oil when oil prices approach $80 a barrel, like they did today…
- Imagine taking it a step further and taking money from the flawed banking system and putting it into the untrustworthy hands of the government.
- That’s what will happen when America embraces central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), as many other countries already have.
- There will be no way of hiding money you have because it will all be digital, and it will all be tracked and controlled by the U.S. government. And it’s looking more and more likely that America will have a CBDC sooner rather than later.
- Here’s what you need to know so you can prepare
The Current Status of CBDCs Around the World
- A CBDC is essentially a digital form of currency centralizing all of a country’s citizens financial information in a digital database controlled by the government.
- Here is what CBDCs currently look like globally:
- In January 2023, Bank of America even suggested CBDCs “are the natural evolution of money and payments.” In the Bank of America report, analyst Alkesh Shah wrote that CBDCs have “the potential to revolutionize global financial systems and may be the most significant technological advancement in the history of money.”
- One nation in particular, China, has already embraced CBDCs. The digital yuan is being used by millions of Chinese citizens, giving the government the ability “to obtain vast amounts of public data and strengthen its surveillance state. CBDCs will give the Chinese government authority to turn off people’s money like a light switch.”
- India, Nigeria, and the Bahamas have also already embraced CBDCs.
- The Current CBDC Narrative in America
- A CBDC takes the control of money from banking institutions into its own hands.
- According to The CATO Institute: “The problem is that there is no limit to the level of control that the government could exert over people if money is purely electronic and provided directly by the government. A CBDC would give federal officials full control over the money going into–and coming out of–every person’s account.”
- Here are just a few examples of what that sort of total control may look like:
- Government in total control—The government could not only withhold money whenever they deemed fit but they could also devalue the currency.
- Lack of privacy—The government will be aware of all of your financial information, what you owe and to whom, what you are spending money on, and what assets you have.
- The end of personal security—No longer can you “hide” savings under your mattress. The government will always know how much you have and will have access to it.
- Tracking of purchases—The government will be able to track everything you purchase—and potentially stop you from buying it. Let’s say it is something the political party in charge disagrees with, such as legalized marijuana. They can track you and prevent you from purchasing it again.
- Tracking pornography purchases, abortion payments, tax evasion, and more. While you may not think this is a bad idea, what if it goes a step further? What if they think you need to eat less red meat?
- Hacking and data breaches—My head hurts just thinking of all the ways a CBDC could be attacked by hackers or cyber terrorists.
- Real News Stories That Show the Weaponization of Money
How to Prepare for CBDC Tyranny
- The truth is that it is only a matter of time before we are cashless and living with a CBDC. It’s better to start preparing for it now than waiting to see if it will really happen. These steps should help:
- Get your financial house in order. Start by getting your finances in order. Pay down any debt you have, make wise investments, and set aside savings. Work with more trustworthy banking and credit institutions.
- Make wise purchases today. Think carefully about what you buy today. There may come a day when you won’t feel safe making those same purchases (such as handguns or ammo).
- Stock up on bartering supplies. When America embraces a CBDC, not everyone will be on board. But cash will be useless. In this case, you’ll have to barter. Stock up on items that will be easy to barter in the future.
- Pay attention. Stay aware of what is happening. For example, the Federal Reserve pilot CBDC program was announced right before Thanksgiving, when people likely weren’t paying attention.
🚨Bombshell insight into NBC News🚨
Former MSNBC host Krystal Ball to Joe Rogan on how MSNBC tried to control her coverage of Hillary Clinton in 2014:
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) February 12, 2023
- Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper accused Politico of “distorting” a letter he and dozens of former national security officials signed regarding a laptop abandoned by Hunter Biden at a Delaware computer repair shop, claiming it was potential Russian disinformation, The Washington Post reported Monday.
- Politico’s October 2020 report, headlined as “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say,” cited the letter signed by Clapper that claimed the abandoned laptop had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
- “All we were doing was raising a yellow flag that this could be Russian disinformation,” Clapper told the Post. “Politico deliberately distorted what we said. It was clear in paragraph five.”
- “We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement,” the aforementioned paragraph in the letter said.
The pre-election lie — and that's what it was — that the NY Post's reporting was based on "Russian disinformation" was first disseminated by @Politico and @NatashaBertrand, who was rewarded for her lying by being hired by CNN.
James Clapper now says they *deliberately* lied👇 pic.twitter.com/FUxcvelCP5
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) February 13, 2023
- Clapper has been accused of lying to Congress about the NSA’s mass surveillance program during March 2013 testimony that was later contradicted by classified documents provided to journalists by Edward Snowden two months later. Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee released a report in 2017 saying Clapper provided “inconsistent testimony” regarding contacts with the media while he served as DNI.
- Crazy that they are all literally the loudest liberals in Hollywood!!!!
- “THOSE WHO ARE THE LOUDEST….
Have the most to FEAR [hide]?”
- Almost like Q TEAM knew exactly who was on Epstein list all along…..
- @X22Report @BrianCates @qalerts @BroStreetJoy @JustLikeGizmo @pcheaz
- They detained a reporter asking questions about the chemical train derailment which means they have something to hide and he was over the target… Eyes on.
Today as Ranking Member of the @SenateCommerce Committee I opened an investigation into Big Tech’s censorship.
We are going to see accountability, transparency, and we’re going to shine a light on Big Tech’s efforts to silence conservatives. pic.twitter.com/nfK6lCPhBI
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) February 14, 2023
- Update: Police at a 1:30 p.m. EST press conference identified the shooter as a 43-year-old male with no known ties to MSU.
- The mass shooting took place at Michigan State University at Berkey Hall and the student union starting around 8:18 p.m. The suspect was found several hours later off campus and reportedly shot himself in the head.
The shooter reportedly shot himself in the head.
- The shooter is a black male, short in stature and wearing red shoes.
BIDEN: "There is no rationale for assault weapons and magazines that hold 50-70 bullets." pic.twitter.com/06oggJuQb7
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 14, 2023
The MSU suspect was arrested in 2019 for carrying a concealed pistol without a permit.
He would then plead guilty to a misdemeanor and prosecutors dismissed the initial felony charge that would have made it illegal for him to own a gun.https://t.co/oLgsXURYgG
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 14, 2023
- Even the media can’t ignore the cold, hard reality that depriving people of their commonsense civil rights doesn’t protect them.
- If you look closely enough, the media are making some stunning admissions. A recent New York Times article all but conceded that “gun-free zones” don’t work. A newspaper in Raleigh, North Carolina asked a question that destroyed this central tenet of gun control.
- The piece in the New York Times detailed the creation of a gun-free zone in Times Square, accompanied by an increased police presence and the requisite “gun-free zone” signs.
- While the increased police presence helped reduce crime, it continued. The signs did nothing to stop criminals from carrying guns, and shootings continued:
- “People feel emboldened to carry guns on the street,” said Tom Harris, a retired New York police inspector and the president of the Times Square Alliance, which promotes businesses and coordinates major events.
- “A gun-free zone is not going to stop a criminal from carrying a gun,” Mr. Harris said.
Are all of the anons safe?
Target subjects are pre disposable to certain mental illnesses.
Target subjects are scouted over a period of time to study and arrange ‘THERAPY’.
‘THERAPY’ takes [x] to break the mind into a functional/programmable device.
This is a gigantic distraction campaign
'Little by little they are winning': Russian offensive underway as tide turns in key Ukraine city. Updates. https://t.co/UqVDMFcM5J
— Tellme Times (@tellmetimes) February 13, 2023
– Feb 12, UFO detected over Lake Michigan
-Feb 12, UFO shot down on the coast of Rizhao in China
-Feb 12, Ukraine reports Russian use of “UAV Balloons” over Dnipro
-Feb 12, Octagon shaped UFO downed over Lake Huron, USA
-Feb 12, Uruguay Air Force reports “mysterious lights”
— War Monitor (@WarMonitors) February 12, 2023
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin earlier today admitting the Pentagon shot down objects before “definitively” knowing what they were: pic.twitter.com/QWg65UYxMR
— Kristina Wong 🇺🇸 (@kristina_wong) February 14, 2023
In its 65 year history @NORADCommand never shot down an aircraft over U.S. airspace
Over the 10 days they have shot down 1 balloon & 3 “objects”
Americans need to hear directly about this from their President today
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 13, 2023
- A 24/7 hyped news cycle, with breathless US defense official press briefings and reporters asking about aliens and UFOs, and just like that… the public is casually informed they were probably just “balloons tied to some commercial or benign purpose.”
- Less than 24 hours later, on Tuesday, Bloomberg reports that “The US government has assessed that three unidentified objects downed since last Friday were likely for commercial use and not foreign intelligence gathering.”
3 major train derailments, including 1 with a chemical spill, in OH, TX, and now SC
4 flying objects shot down by our military
Every major social media platform went down at the same time (during the hearings)
Power went out in 2 Congressional buildings (during the hearings)
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
- In January, Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field after making a tackle on Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins in the first quarter.
- In his first interview since the January incident, the 24-year-old Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin discussed his sudden collapse during a football game and his remarkable recovery with former professional football player Michael Strahan on “Good Morning America.”
- During the course of their discussion, Strahan asked Hamlin about the doctor’s explanation of what caused his heart to stop beating.
- “You’re 24. Peak physical condition [that] could run circles around me right now. How did the doctors describe what happened to you?” Strahan asked.
- Hamlin said that he would not comment on what may have caused his heart to stop.
- “Umm, that’s something I want to stay away from,” Hamlin said.
- But he added that the doctors never told him if he had had any heart issues or anything that was not normal.
- Strahan said, “I know from my experience at NFL, they do more tests than anything. And in the course of you having your physical, did anybody ever come back with any, say, you had a heart issue or anything that was abnormal?”
- “Honestly, no. I’ve always been a healthy, young, fit, energetic human being, let alone an athlete. So it was something that we still process, and I’m still talking through my doctors to see what everything was,” Hamlin said.
- Watch the video below:
NEW — Damar Hamlin is Asked What Reason Doctors Gave Him For His Heart Stopping
“Umm, that’s something I want to stay away from” pic.twitter.com/pVUytXblOH
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) February 14, 2023
BREAKING: The Tennessee Senate just passed @SenJohnson’s SB0001 bill that @LandonStarbuck and I have advocated for. It will ban hormones, puberty blockers and sex change surgeries for kids. This is a massive win for child protection, Tennessee and 🇺🇸. It must pass the House next! pic.twitter.com/MCocMFr2Y8
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) February 13, 2023
- California’s state Senate introduced a bill that would prohibit schools from suspending students who disrupt class or defy teachers.
- State senator Nancy Skinner (D-Calif.) introduced Senate Bill 274 (S.B. 274). She said that suspensions “disproportionately” affect Black male students, citing a 2018 study that reported that they are three times more likely to be suspended than the statewide average.
- “SB 274 is based on a simple premise: students belong in school. Instead of kicking them out of school, we owe it to students to figure out what’s causing them to act out and help them fix it,” Skinner said.
- According to the study, “the statewide suspension rate for Black males is 3.6 times greater than the statewide rate for all students.”
- Davina Keiser, a retired educator who taught in the Long Beach Unified School District, said that misbehavior is “detrimental to the learning of everybody else in the classroom.”
- “It’s almost like a license for the rest of the kids to go ahead and misbehave,” she added.
- as California attempts to ban suspensions for students, nearly 44% of schools reported that they are receiving threats of violence and an uptick in misbehavior from students, according to Education Week.
- A lack of disciplinary action in schools will only lead students to engage in violence as they become older.
- Several large cities have seen crime spikes after electing left-wing prosecutors with support from organizations that received funding from George Soros.
- Homicides, auto thefts or both have surged in Philadelphia, New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Chicago and St. Louis.
- At least six large cities have seen crime spikes after the election of liberal prosecutors backed by groups that have received funding from billionaire megadonor George Soros, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation found.
- Motor vehicle thefts, homicides or both have surged in Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, St. Louis and New York since liberal prosecutors were elected with the help of funding from Soros. Soros, who has used “shell organizations, affiliates, and pass-through committees” like the Texas Justice and Public Safety PAC and Missouri Safety and Justice Committee to steer funds, spent at least $40 million in the last decade on prosecutors’ campaigns, sometimes representing 80 and 90% of their total funding, the Foundation for Government Accountability (FGA) recently reported.
- Experts who spoke to the DCNF believe policies championed by Soros-backed prosecutors have contributed to increased crime, especially violent offenses.
- By refusing to prosecute crimes deemed “low-level,” cities are often releasing repeat offenders and disincentivizing the police from making arrests for such crimes, Mangual explained.
- Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner
- Soros personally contributed more than $1 million to the Philadelphia Justice & Public Safety PAC in 2017, with the organization spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on campaign media supporting Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner’s first election that year, campaign finance records indicate. The PAC also paid for some pro-Krasner campaign advertising and mailing materials during his 2021 re-election cycle, receiving a $259,000 contribution from Soros that June.
- Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon
- There were 258 homicides in Los Angeles County in 2019, the year before George Gascon was elected, according to a report by the Los Angeles Police Department. Through Dec. 24, 2022, there were 373 homicides, a 45% increase, according to LAPD statistics.
- Vehicle thefts increased by roughly 20% from 2020 to 2022, according to police data.
- Soros put more than $2.5 million into the CA Justice and Public Safety: Committee to Support George Gascon in fall 2020.
- Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot
- Soros is listed as having given more than $1.5 million to the now-dissolved Texas Justice and Public Safety PAC in both 2018 and 2022. That PAC made tens of thousands of dollars in in-kind donations to John Creuzot’s successful 2018 Dallas County, Texas, district attorney election effort and his 2022 re-election campaign.
- In 2022, Dallas recorded about 214 murders and non-negligent manslaughters, an increase compared to 2018, based on police statistics. Motor vehicle thefts also rose significantly.
- Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg
- Federal Elections Committee data shows that Soros donated $1 million to Color for Change PAC in May 2021, the month the organization pledged more than $1 million in support of now-Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who was elected that November. A January 2022 memo from Bragg’s office said it would treat armed robberies without a seriously-injured victim or “genuine risk of physical harm” as misdemeanors and not pursue prison sentences for crimes other than murder, other violent felonies, sex offenses or major white-collar crimes.
Holy sh*t: "An inspector general report released last year found 'administrative, ethical and policy violations' by Blanton."
He was not at the Capitol on January 6 either.https://t.co/iRjq7hg5ze
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) February 13, 2023
Remember kids, you can break the law then lie about it and face no criminal consequences in DC…unless you're a Trump supporter pic.twitter.com/FRIS3uDOFT
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) February 13, 2023
- Make no mistake, the Select Subcommittee on Weaponization of the Federal Government will get accountability.
- Page 1, strike everything after the resolving clause and insert:
- “That no voting system or component or subcomponent of a voting system or component, including firmware software or hardware, assemblies and subassemblies with integrated circuits or on which any firmware or software operates, may be used or purchased as the primary method for casting, recording and tabulating ballots used in any election held in this state for federal office unless:
1. All components have been designed, manufactured, integrated and assembled in the United States from trusted suppliers, using trusted processes accredited by the Defense Microelectronics Activity as prescribed by the United States Department of Defense; and
2. The source code used in any computerized voting machine for federal elections is made available to the public; and
3. The ballot images and system log files from each tabulator are recorded on a secure write-once, read-many media with clear chain of custody and posted on the Secretary of State’s website free of charge to the public within twenty-four hours after the close of the polls; and
4. The legislature transmits this resolution to the secretary of state.”
If the Secretary of State does not comply with this order, the Legislature can and likely will sue.
The US Constitution gives State Legislatures plenary authority to oversee elections. Senator Rogers says the Legislature does not need approval from the Governor for this law to take effect.