Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Just as we at OutKick predicted, the 93rd Academy Awards ceremony tanked to unimaginable lows. The 2021 Oscars fell more than 50% year-over-year in overnight ratings,
TV ratings down 58% compared to last year, a never seen before record low
Oscars: Hollywood Erects Walls to Keep Celebrities Safe During Academy Awards
- The Hollywood hypocrites were accused of removing homeless camps and erecting a fence to protect the elites for the 93rd Academy Awards
- The perimeter around Union Station is cordoned off by security fences and the entrances to the building are blocked to prevent the wrong element from gaining access.
- Signs posted to the fences bear a stark warning: “This property is closed to the public. No entry without permission”…
I wonder if the people guarding the area have weapons, and do you need an id to get in.
- President Joe Biden‘s virtual climate summit’s speaker lineup of world leaders may have boasted the likes of Pope Francis, but parts of the program attracted a small audience online.
- Roughly 200 people watched former Secretary of State John Kerry,
- The video had been seen by almost 8,000 people
- Only invited members of Congress will be allowed to attend President Biden’s and the event “will be invitation-only for a limited number of members of Congress,” according to a memo from acting House Sergeant at Arms Timothy Blodgett.
- Any members who have not received an invite from their congressional leadership “will not be permitted in the Capitol after 5 p.m.,” according to the memo obtained by CBS News.
They limited Biden’s exposure to the public during the campaign. He has limited exposure to the Press. Now, in Biden’s first address to Congress only select members will be invited.
I’m announcing today that I will not be a candidate for any office in the next election cycle. Read more ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/IruVtnjZl7
— Doug Collins (@RepDougCollins) April 26, 2021
The U.S. Census Bureau will announce the results of the 2020 population count, which will determine the number of seats in the House of Representatives and potentially shift the power that some states have in the federal government.
#BREAKING: Census Apportionment Data:
HOUSE SEAT LOSES:
HOUSE SEAT GAINS:
— The Election Wizard (@Wizard_Predicts) April 26, 2021
DC statehood isn’t about representation. Let’s call it what it is: the Left’s attempt at an unconstitutional power grab for more seats in Congress. We must never give an inch.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 26, 2021
- The Supreme Court will hear a major NRA-backed gun rights case on whether New Yorkers can carry concealed handguns while in public.
- In a recently leaked audio, Iran’s foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said then-Secretary of State John Kerry informed him about Israel’s covert operations in Syria.
- The leaked audio was obtained by The New York Times and other outlets and the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh effectively confirmed the leaked tape’s authenticity.
Now they are admitting they met John Kerry while Trump was president.
Trump 2016 campaign team meeting for 20 mins with a Russian lawyer Obama let into the country, months before Trump was POTUS: Treason Kerry subverting US and allied foreign policy on behalf of Iran, and leaking classified intel to his handlers Zarif and the IRGC for years: Meh
Imagine for a second a Trump official sitting on the NSC, like Kerry does, told Iran details about Israeli strikes?
I believe the media would be screaming TREASON and they wouldn’t be too far off, but of course they’ll say and do nothing because they’re useless propagandists. https://t.co/ZsDowqtVWN
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 26, 2021
Do you believe in coincidences?
>DF Chinese spy_insert 20+ years
>Awan IT scandal
>Omar paid [F] agent
>Clinton server > China relay
>[VJ] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
>[Kerry] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal [future marker]
IF KNOWN – WHY IS IT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?
IF KNOWN – WILL THERE BE JUSTICE?
It’s only a matter of time.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) April 25, 2021
The high school kids have had enough. They are only in high school once in their life, and these teacher unions and school boards have taken away memorable experiences. Shame on them. https://t.co/PquTldm4E9
— Mercedes Schlapp (@mercedesschlapp) April 26, 2021
- Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is leading weekly COVID-19 conference calls because President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have been absent from them, according to Real Clear Politics (RCP).
- All 50 U.S. governors join a conference call every Tuesday to discuss federal and state responses to COVID-19, with Cuomo leading as chairman of the National Governors Association, RCP reported. Although the calls come from within the Biden administration, the president and vice president do not join them. Biden, in fact, has not joined one weekly call since he took office, the report stated.
- Former Vice President Mike Pence led 39 of the 40 COVID-19 calls while former President Trump was present for eight, according to RCP.
Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear says if you are vaccinated and you are outside in a group of people smaller than 1,000, then you don’t have to wear a mask – WKRC
- Big Tech moguls including Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz, and Patricia Ann Quillin, the wife of Netflix’s billionaire CEO, have donated $7.5 million to groups associated with Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors.
- Big Tech has been censoring stories critical about Khan-Cullors and her real estate buying blitz — while she and her groups advocate for policies that the Silicon Valley billionaires support.
- “In addition to providing cash, social-media giants have censored perceived criticisms of Khan-Cullors and the BLM movement, including a story first published by The Post about the activist’s recent $3.2 million in real estate purchases. Facebook earlier this month blocked its users from linking to the story — which was based on public records — saying it violated its ‘privacy and personal information policy.’ Twitter blocked journalist Jason Whitlock when he tried to post a story about Khan-Cullors’ purchase of a $1.4 million Los Angeles home earlier this month,” the Post report states.
Here lies the problem, no one wants to work, live, visit, or go to school where they are not safe. No police, means no safety and security. The city and these businesses will implode without law and order. pic.twitter.com/3NqxafnEGZ
— Bernard B. Kerik (@BernardKerik) April 25, 2021
Endorsement of Susan Wright
Susan Wright will be a terrific Congresswoman (TX-06) for the Great State of Texas. She is the wife of the late Congressman Ron Wright, who has always been supportive of our America First Policies. Susan will be strong on the Border, Crime, Pro-Life, our brave Military and Vets, and will ALWAYS protect your Second Amendment. Early voting is NOW underway—and the Special Election takes place on Saturday, May 1st. Get out and VOTE! Susan has my Complete and Total Endorsement!
—President Donald J. Trump
How to force a judge recusal.
Dont like the judge assigned to your case?
Retain a lawyer who had previously worked with the judge you dislike.
Have your newly retained lawyer file some paperwork with the judge you dislike.
Tell the judge to recuse himself because he now has a conflict of interest.
- A new judge has been assigned to the Democrats’ Maricopa County case. The parties are now to take 10 days to describe to the judge what they think should take place.
- Per the order these are the changes in the case:
- We don’t know much about the new judge, Judge Daniel Martin, at this time but he has been a judge in Arizona since 2007:
- In the meantime, the audit continues.
- Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich rejected calls by Democrats for an investigation into possible irregularities in the newly begun Senate audit of the 2020 Maricopa County ballots.
- Arizona Republicans Strike Back–
- Next week the Arizona Supreme Court will rule on a motion brought by the Arizona Senate that the courts do not have the authority to infringe upon the Senate’s ability to manage the audit as they see fit and that any civil action by the Democrats to stop the audit through continued court action crosses the line of separation of powers afforded by the United States Constitution.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) April 24, 2021
Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona, one of the worst Governors in America, and the second worst Republican Governor in America, is refusing to provide security for the American Patriots who are hand counting the Rigged 2020 Arizona Election Ballots.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Incredible organization and integrity taking place in Arizona with respect to the Fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election. These are Great American Patriots, but watch, the Radical Left Democrats “demean and destroy campaign” will start very soon. They will say anything they can to take away the integrity, validity, and credibility of what these incredible Patriots are doing—but the people of Arizona won’t stand for it. They were among the earliest to see that this was a Rigged Election!