The WH family plan is going to cause negative economic growth, but the [CB] already know this. They present plans that sound great up front, but in the long run destroys jobs, businesses and peoples lives. Yellen walks back raising interest rates. The people are now pushing the new currency, not the [CB], it will begin from the bottom and work its way to the top. The [DS]/MSM is trying everything to stop the audits. They have deployed all assets. Once the information starts to hit the public realm the [DS] will move into overdrive and try to block it all, most likely we will a communication blackout. At this point it will be an all out information war. Once the people have learned that they do not have a voice and that elections were controlled it is game over for the [DS].
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- President Joe Biden’s American Families Plan is more expensive than the White House said and would trigger negative growth, according to an economic analysis.
- The American Families Plan (AFP) would cost $2.5 trillion, or $700 billion more than the White House promised, over the next 10 years, according to a Penn Wharton Budget Model analysis released Wednesday. By 2050, the plan would decrease U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) by 0.4% and increase federal debt by 5%.
- “The effects from larger debt on the economy outweigh the productivity gains associated with the new spending programs,” said the analysis
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen sent markets into a tizzy when she said interest rates may have to rise to keep the economy from overheating with all the government stimulus. But later in the day, she walked those comments back, claiming inflation isn’t going to be a problem and insisting that she wasn’t suggesting or predicting rate hikes.
- Yellen’s flipflop is telling.
- You may remember the veteran biker group known as Rolling Thunder. They have since changed their name to Rolling to Remember.
- They were planning to ride into Washington, DC on Memorial Day and end their ride at the Pentagon, as they have done for years.
- The Biden administration has decided to deny their permit this year.
- The Washington Free Beacon reports:
Biden Nixes Veterans’ Memorial Event
The Biden administration denied event permits for the Rolling to Remember motorcycle ride held every year for the past 30 years in Washington, D.C., prompting outrage in Congress.
The charity event, formerly known as Rolling Thunder, is a Memorial Day hallmark in the city, bringing scores of veterans and others to the area to commemorate war veterans, including prisoners of war and those missing in action.
The event was jeopardized at the last moment after the Pentagon declined to issue a permit allowing the group to gather in its parking lot, citing restrictions associated with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Biden administration officials “refused to talk with event organizers” and “refused to respond to Congress about this topic,” according to Rep. Darrel Issa (R., Calif.), who was one of several members to petition the Pentagon in April to approve the event.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
- Warmonger Liz Cheney, who has virtually no support left in the Great State of Wyoming, continues to unknowingly and foolishly say that there was no Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election when in fact, the evidence, including no Legislative approvals as demanded by the U.S. Constitution, shows the exact opposite. Had Mike Pence referred the information on six states (only need two) back to State Legislatures, and had gutless and clueless MINORITY Leader Mitch McConnell (he blew two seats in Georgia that should have never been lost) fought to expose all of the corruption that was presented at the time, with more found since, we would have had a far different Presidential result, and our Country would not be turning into a socialist nightmare! Never give up!
- Source: thefederalist.com
- Utah has reached the COVID-19 pandemic endgame.
- The state crossed the threshold in the three metrics outlined in Utah HB294, also known as the pandemic “endgame” bill, Tuesday afternoon, according to health officials. That means that most state and local health orders will end Tuesday.
- The bill required restrictions to be lifted once the state reached three benchmarks:
- A two-week coronavirus case rate of less than 191 per 100,000 people
- Less than 15% of intensive care unit beds be occupied by COVID-19 patients over a seven-day average
- 1,633,000 prime doses of the COVID-19 vaccine be allocated to the state
- Noem said the media “lied” when they called the rally a “super spreader” event. She added it was a politicized effort to attack a state for being open.
- She said the media lied about the event for a year — they labeled it as a super spreader. That was not true. We continuously pushed back, and I’m glad that some of those facts are coming to light today.
- After months of hinting at his frustrations with the high taxes and strict Covid-19 restrictions of the Big Apple, rapper Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson has joined the ranks of New Yorkers and Californians moving to Texas.
- New Jersey Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy’s approval dropped 14% since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, a Wednesday Monmouth University poll shows.
- Murphy’s approval stands at 57%, according to the poll, down from 71% a year ago. Only six months out from reelection, however, just 48% of New Jersey voters said that he should be reelected, while 43% said it was time for someone new and 9% remained undecided.
- St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner could face penalties ranging from admonishment to law license revocation.
- In an extraordinary turnabout, a George Soros-backed prosecutor in St. Louis was ordered Tuesday to face a professional disciplinary hearing over her conduct in pursuing now-withdrawn criminal charges against former Republican Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens.
- The Missouri Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel found probable cause that St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner committed professional misconduct and should face a disciplinary hearing,
- The order Tuesday is the latest fallout from the decision by Gardner, a Democrat, to file criminal charges against Greitens, a Republican, in 2018 alleging that he used a cell phone picture of a girlfriend to make extortion threats.
- Gardner was forced to withdraw the charges after admitting she did not have the evidence to substantiate them, leading to a dismissal of the case. But by that time, Greitens had been forced to step down,
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announces a $1,000 bonus for all police, paramedics, and firefighters
- Windham County, New Hampshire Selectman Heath Partington told a local activist on video that he will change his vote for forensic auditor away from the Verified Voting group if a majority of the locals disagree with his choice.
- This was all caught on video last night at the Windham City Leaders Meeting.
- The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) is at it again. Silently they have decided not to provide routers to the audit team attempting to audit the county’s 2.1 million votes and machines used in the 2020 Election.
- The fact that the MCBOS won’t comply with the Senate’s request is no surprise. They simply do not want to be transparent about the 2020 election in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Democrats are losing their collective mind about Arizona.
You know it’s bad when Twitter is trying to brace the world for impact with headlines like “here’s why the results of the forensic audit can’t be trusted”.
In other words: even if we get caught it doesn’t matter.
- Facebook upheld its ban on President Trump.
Twitter CFO Ned Segal Re-ups Pledge to Maintain Ban on Trump Forever
- Facebook Oversight’s Board – a new body that can overrule founder Mark Zuckerberg – is drastically, disproportionately stacked with foreign, left-wing activists including individuals on the payroll of progressive mega-donor George Soros,
8. Pamela Karlan, Professor, Stanford Law School
Karlan was selected by Democrats to serve as a ‘Constitutional Expert’ during President Trump’s House impeachment inquiry.
She’s donated 50 times – nearly $13,000 – exclusively to Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Elizabeth Warren according to FEC records.
Karlan also used her prominent position at the Judiciary Committee to mock President Trump’s 13-year-old son, Barron.
—Nicholas Suzar who “loved” a comparison between Trump & Hitler —
Afia Asantewaa Asare-Kyei, a member of George Soros’ Open Society Initiative —
Jamal Greene who fantasized about Trump being shot
JUST IN – Twitter rolls out AI-powered “offensive-tweets prompt” to reduce “potentially harmful or offensive” replies. No word from the platform if the data on “bad speech” is also tracked and saved for future use or what else is being analyzed by the speech-AI. @disclosetv
- President Trump is on the Net again.
- President Trump has released a new media site that allows people to follow the President.
Former President Donald Trump launched his own communications platform Tuesday, allowing him to communicate directly with his followers through comments, images and videos
Our freedom of speech is under attack in America. This shouldn’t be a partisan issue — but, unfortunately, the Left only supports free speech if what you have to say comports with their liberal ideology.
If Facebook and Twitter can ban President Trump, they’ll ban you too.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 5, 2021