Watch The X22 Report On Video
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
Try it today for 51% OFF ^^^
JUST IN – United States producer price inflation jumps to 6.6% in May, the largest year-over-year increase in history.
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) June 15, 2021
U.S. retail sales fell 1.3% in May as Americans bought fewer cars, furniture and electronics. Also, wholesale prices, boosted by rising food costs, increased 0.8% in May, and are up by a record amount over the past year. https://t.co/wPnSAqzUO0 https://t.co/NlfvcNr5OI
— The Associated Press (@AP) June 15, 2021
- When the Trafalgar Group asked likely general election voters, “Who do you hold most responsible for rising inflation?” 39.0 percent blamed Biden, while just 17.7 percent named Trump.
If you think it’s bad now, just wait till Democrats raise your taxes.
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) June 14, 2021
- The Federal Reserve is the engine that drives one of the biggest, most powerful governments in the history of the world.
- Without the Fed, it would be difficult, if not impossible, for the government to fund its foreign wars, its massive, unsustainable social programs, the ever-growing police state, and the tangled web of corporate welfare programs. It’s almost certain none of this would exist as we know it today – not even close. The federal government would truly be limited.
REVEALED: ‘Airbnb has secretive ‘black box’ team paying out $50 million a year to keep disaster stays out of press and gives staff blank checks to help rape victims and clean-up dismembered human remains’
- The secretive safety team – known as the ‘black box’ inside the firm – is made up of around 100 agents across cities including Dublin, Montreal and Singapore
- Team members have the power to spend any amount tackling the worst crises at their rentals including sexual assaults, murders and deaths
- They are tasked with providing support to guests and hosts and also working to keep the incidents out of the public eye
- Nick Shapiro, ex-National Security Council adviser to Barack Obama and deputy chief of staff at the Central Intelligence Agency, worked as crisis manager
- Shapiro, who has since left the role, told Bloomberg the crises facing the company reminded him of the White House Situation Room
- A rape victim received a $7 million payout in exchange for agreeing not to ‘imply responsibility or liability’ on Airbnb or the host
- The 2016 incident saw an alleged ‘career criminal’ use a duplicate key to enter a New York City rental and attack her at knifepoint
- In 2018, Carla Stefaniak was murdered by a security guard at a Costa Rica Airbnb, while in 2019 five were shot dead at a mansion party in California
- Airbnb has spent an estimated $50 million every year on crisis payouts
- A select group of lawmakers, however, is authorized to view the raw footage: Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is one of them. As ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Johnson has directed his staff to closely examine the recordings to get a detailed account of what happened that day.
- Johnson’s office already has flagged a slice of footage that may seriously undermine the accepted narrative—perpetuated by federal judges in court hearings and nearly everyone else—that “insurrectionists” broke into the building without permission.
- In a letter to acting U.S. Capitol Police chief Yogananda Pittman last week, Johnson zeroed in on the suspicious activity of several individuals around 2:30 p.m.—right before more than 300 protesters entered the building through doors on the upper west terrace. Moments before, according to Johnson’s letter, an “unauthorized” person tried unsuccessfully to open a set of double doors.
- Five people returned to the double doors shortly thereafter and walked past a USCP officer. “The security footage, which did not include audio, appeared to show the police officer gesturing toward the doors as these individuals walked past him. Once at the double doors, one of the five individuals pushed the left door’s crash bar and this time, it opened. All five individuals exited the building at approximately 2:33 p.m.”
- But the last person to leave left the door ajar, “allowing people from the outside of the building to gain entry into the Capitol. At 2:34 p.m., as people began to enter through this door, the police officer who was in the vicinity of this door one minute earlier, walked into another hallway away from this door and out of the view of the security camera.” For nearly 15 minutes, Johnson estimates, 309 people entered the Capitol building while law enforcement did little to stop them.
- Who were these people?
- On Tuesday Revolver News published an important piece on the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the Jan. 6 attack who were never charged by the DOJ or FBI for their part in the violence on Jan. 6.
- Nine out of ten House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump over the incident in the US capital on January 6 are facing primary challenges from America First candidates.
- Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY), Tom Rice (R-SC), Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA), Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), Dan Newhouse (R-WA), Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH), Fred Upton (R-MI), Peter Meijer (R-MI), and David Valadao (R-CA) are all expecting primary challenges from Republicans.
- “Trump vows to work against those Republicans as they run for reelection in 2022, and has already endorsed one primary challenger and signaled there are more to come,” Fox News reported.
Restoring confidence in our elections is going to be impossible as long as Fulton County’s elections leadership continues to fail the voters of Fulton County and the voters of Georgia. They need new leadership to step up and take charge.
— GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (@GaSecofState) June 14, 2021
New revelations that Fulton County is unable to produce all ballot drop box transfer documents will be investigated thoroughly, as we have with other counties that failed to follow Georgia rules and regulations regarding drop boxes. This cannot continue.
— GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (@GaSecofState) June 14, 2021
- The Yavapai County Sheriff’s Department issued an odd public Service announcement last Friday. Yavapai County Recorder Leslie M. Hoffman had received two complaints from citizens. Someone in Prescott, which is 100 miles North of Phoenix, was allegedly asking residents how they voted.
- Apparently, they represented themselves as volunteers for the Recorder’s Office. It’s not beneath the DOJ to use an incident like this against the Senate’s current audit in Phoenix.
- At this point there is no proof presented about these two incidents. The canvassers in Arizona were investigating possible voter fraud in the state. They were not asked or ordered to go door-to-door and ask who the people voted for. That is not part of the process.
- Last week, the Biden DOJ put their dirty hands in the wrong place, warning state lawmakers that if they proceeded to audit fraudulent elections they will be targeted.
- Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich sent a letter to AG Merrick Garland clarifying that this is not a game for AZ officials.
The full letter is below.
Attorney General Merrick B. Garland
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-000 I
Dear Attorney General Garland,
Late last week, you made troubling comments about the ongoing efforts in states to ensure election integrity. Your statements displayed an alarming disdain for state sovereignty as defined under
the 10th Amendment of the United States Constitution and the election provisions in Articles I and 11.
Your comments followed a May 5 letter from Pamela Karlan of the Department of Justice’s Civil
Rights Division, on the subject of the Arizona Senate’s oversight of the Maricopa County audit. This
letter appeared more interested in supporting the hysterical outcries of leftist pundits on cable television,
rather than the rule of law.
My office is not amused by the DOJ’s posturing and will not tolerate any effort to undermine or
interfere with our State Senate’s audit to reassure Arizonans of the accuracy of our elections. We stand
ready to defend federalism and state sovereignty against any partisan attacks or federal overreach.
It is important to remember that the states created the federal government, not the other way
around. America’s founders intentionally restrained the federal government’s constitutional boundaries to
ensure each state could flourish in unique ways. Today, our federal government has largely forgotten the
Founders’ intent, but my office has not.
There are no issues more important for states to prioritize than the integrity of our elections. This
is the cornerstone of our republic, binding together the peoples’ trust in the whole of government. Today,
we see mistrust in our elections from Americans on all sides of the political spectrum. This should not be
a partisan issue. States can and should take every opportunity to reassure all citizens that their vote
My office looks for ways to work alongside the federal government to uphold our laws within the
constraints of the 10th Amendment and the election provisions in Articles I and II. As I have
demonstrated several times, however, Arizona will not sit back and let the Biden administration abuse its
authority, refuse to uphold laws, or attempt to commandeer our state’s sovereignty.
- AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers had a similar message, threatening jail time for Garland if he lays a finger on Arizona’s election.
- According to a new FBI report obtained by CNN, Q Anon followers could transition from “digital soldiers” to committing acts of violence.
- CNN reported:
- The FBI has warned lawmakers that online QAnon conspiracy theorists may carry out more acts of violence as they move from serving as “digital soldiers” to taking action in the real world following the January 6 US Capitol attack.The shift is fueled by a belief among some of the conspiracy’s more militant followers that they “can no longer ‘trust the plan” set forth by its mysterious standard-bearer, known simply as “Q,” according an unclassified FBI threat assessment on QAnon sent to lawmakers last week, which was obtained by CNN.
- Page 2:
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- The White House on Tuesday announced an effort to fight “misinformation,” arguing it was responsible for radicalizing domestic terrorists in the United States.
- “We must work to root out the hatreds that can too often drive violence,” President Joe Biden said in a statement expressing the need to take “short-term steps to counter the very real threats of today.”
- Biden and his administration plan to “counter the polarization often fueled by disinformation, misinformation, and dangerous conspiracy theories online” as part of “supporting an information environment that fosters healthy democratic discourse,” according to a fact sheet released to reporters.
- Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas detailed the new strategy in an interview with NBC News and tried to reassure Americans his department was “not targeting speech” as part of the renewed effort to combat domestic terrorism.
- He also confirmed the government would work with social media companies to identify problematic information online.
- “We are working with the social media companies to be able to better identify the false narratives, to be able to identify disinformation and misinformation and really educate the American public,” Mayorkas said.
The System slowly but surely turning everyone on the Right into a domestic terrorist is without question the most frightening thing happening in America today.
They’re setting the stage to use the full force of government against their political opponents. As communists do. https://t.co/JBBTgguwzp
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) June 15, 2021
- Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has launched a new political group to help conservatives win 2022 midterm election battles.
- “It is unambiguously clear to me that if we don’t get it right in the next 16 or 17 months, what will happen over these next four years will make it incredibly difficult for whoever is elected president in 2024,” Pompeo said in a Politico interview published Tuesday.
- “So that is my singular focus.
- “You can absolutely imagine me getting involved in races where there are multiple Republican candidates,” Pompeo said.
- “My goal is pretty clear: I want to elect the most conservative electable candidate we can find in each of these races, whether it’s school board, city council, or a United States Senate seat.”
- Pompeo’s plans include both the 2022 general midterm elections and the Republican primaries. He has already endorsed some candidates, including former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
- The new political action committee, called the Champion American Values PAC or CAVPAC, will raise funds for conservatives at all levels of government.
Are you a Pipehitter? pic.twitter.com/D9LqhYCVnQ
— CAVPAC (@cav_pac) June 15, 2021
Calling all unapologetic Americans to join me and become a Pipehitter. https://t.co/KO15jutDPi
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) June 15, 2021
A new platform is coming… https://t.co/4XMybBF30C
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) June 15, 2021
Big Tech has launched an all-out war on conservatives. They won’t be able to cancel us for much longer. https://t.co/CkLbjDwkep
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) June 15, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Donald J. Trump is pleased to announce Liz Harrington, a strong Republican conservative voice for America and who has represented conservative policies so well over the years, as our new spokesperson for Save America and Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America. Liz will be taking the place of Jason Miller, who will be leaving to enter the private sector. “I greatly thank Jason for his service—he is outstanding!” said President Donald J. Trump.
“Liz Harrington is a fighter,” said President Trump. “She was an important part of our receiving more votes than any incumbent President in U.S. history, far more than we received the first time we won.”
“It is an honor of a lifetime to represent President Trump and to stand for the truth,” said Harrington. “At such a critical time for our country, President Trump’s fighting spirit is needed now more than ever. We will not stand idly by and let America fall to the Radical Left-Wing Mob.”
Harrington is the former national spokesperson for the Republican National Committee, editor-in-chief of WarRoom.org, and senior writer for the Washington Free Beacon. She has long been a staunch supporter of President Trump.
I just signed a Resolution asserting Texas sovereignty under the 10th Amendment over all powers not granted to the federal government by the US Constitution.
The Resolution officially notifies the President & Congress to cease acts of encroaching upon the powers of states.
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) June 15, 2021