The [CB] plan is failing, a federal judge has granted an injunction to stop the leasing banning in Louisiana. As time goes on the D’s states will become run down, crime will go up, people will see the difference. The Fed now says that inflation will be higher than they originally thought. Fake news trying to control Bitcoin. The [CB] expose their currency plan. The patriots now have the [DS] exactly where they want them, Biden days are numbered, people are seeing the truth. The truth is continually dripping out and the election fraud results are right around the corner. The patriots are now ready for the offensive, the people are ready, hold the line. The [DS] knows whats coming, they are preparing to counter the truth, patriots know the playbook, countermeasures are in place.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
Try it today for 51% OFF ^^^
- A federal judge put a halt to the Biden administration’s suspension of oil and gas leasings on federal land
- Judge Terry Doughty for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana ruled to grant a preliminary injunction to Louisiana Republican Attorney General Jeff Landry and the 12 other lawmakers that filed a lawsuit in March. President Joe Biden instituted the moratorium on Jan. 27.
- “This is a victory not only for the rule of law, but also for the thousands of workers who produce affordable energy for Americans,” Landry said. “We appreciate that federal courts have recognized President Biden is completely outside his authority in his attempt to shut down oil and gas leases on federal lands. The President’s Executive Order abandons middle-class jobs, cripples our economy, and hits everyday Americans where it hurts the most — their pocketbooks. What’s more: it attacks Louisiana’s coast by reducing the revenue and royalties used for coastal restoration and hurricane protection.”
- The median view of inflation was massively increased, jumping from 2.4 percent at the March meeting to 3.4 percent for this year. Core inflation, which excludes food and energy prices, is now seen as rising 3.0 percent from 2.2 percent.
- Central bank digital currencies will complement cryptocurrencies rather than competing with them despite not being structurally different from their country’s fiat currencies, strategists and fund managers said.
- Around 90% of the world’s central banks are now working on their own digital currencies, some of which may be issued in the next three years, a January survey from the Bank for International Settlements showed.
- However, analysts said, it was still possible that nations would promote their own CBDCs and sideline cryptocurrencies.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) June 16, 2021
Governor Ron DeSantis Directs Florida Law Enforcement to Aid in Border Crisis
Florida first state to answer the call from Texas and Arizona to send reinforcements to southern border
PENSACOLA, Fla. — Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced that state and local law enforcement officers have committed to deploying to Texas and Arizona to provide additional resources in response to the border crisis.
“America’s border security crisis impacts every state and every American,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “The Biden Administration ended policies implemented by President Trump that were curbing illegal immigration, securing our border, and keeping Americans safe. Governors Abbott and Ducey recently sent out a call for help to every state in the nation, needing additional law enforcement manpower and other resources to aid with border security. I’m proud to announce today that the state of Florida is answering the call. Florida has your back.”
“As Attorney General, I am dedicated to ending human trafficking, protecting our children from sexual predators, and fighting the opioid crisis now claiming 21 lives a day in our state, but President Biden is hurting, not helping us achieve these vital public safety goals,” said Attorney General Ashley Moody. “The crisis the President created at our southern border makes all of us less safe, and I am proud to stand with Governor DeSantis as he tries to fix the President’s disaster at the border to protect Floridians.”
- President Trump accepted an invitation from Texas Governor Greg Abbott to visit the US southern border in Texas later this month.
- The two will visit the border on June 30th. Abbott also announced Texas was building a wall to prevent the historic wave of illegals from crossing into Texas.
- Twitter became the first American platform to lose its legal shield in India for 3rd party content.
- Twitter failed to appoint statutory officers under the new IT rules by May 25 and ignored the “one last notice” issued on June 5.
- The Times of India reported:
- NEW DELHI: Twitter has lost the coveted “safe harbour” immunity in India over its failure to appoint statutory officers on the company’s role in line with the new IT rules, and its top executives, including the country managing director, could now face police questioning and criminal liability under IPC over ‘unlawful’ and ‘inflammatory’ content posted on the platform by any user.
With this, Twitter becomes the only American platform to have the protective shield – granted under Section 79 of the IT Act, even though others such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram remain protected, official sources said.
- We’ve been told for well over a year that widespread forced public masking should be implemented because, even if only moderately to slightly to negligibly effective at curbing the spread of COVID-19, there are ZERO drawbacks.
Via press release:
Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.
The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:
• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)
• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)
• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)
• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)
• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)
• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)
• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires’ disease)
- The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.
- The Fox 26 reporter who went mega viral on Monday night for announcing that she went to Project Veritas about the company live on air has been suspended.
- Ivory Hecker on Tuesday morning posted audio of the call from her supervisor online.
- She obtained audio of Fox 26’s VP and News Director, Susan Schiller, telling Hecker to “cease and desist” posting about Hydroxychloroquine on social media.
- Hecker interviewed Dr. Joseph Varon, MD, Chief of Critical Care and COVID-19 Unit at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, who told her of his success using Hydroxychloroquine on certain patients.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci said that it was “a bit of a distortion to say that we deliberately suppressed” the so-called lab leak theory that coronavirus originated from a lab in Wuhan, China.
- Fauci said, “Well, first of all, Tony, most of the scientists who know about virus phylogeny and biology will stay from a biological standpoint. It’s still more likely this is a natural occurrence. We have always kept an open mind. End of January, beginning of February, when people looked at the virus and said, this could be something that came from a lab, I brought together a group of scientists. I let people know about it. People forget that, but if you go back then, even though you lean towards feeling this is more likely a natural occurrence, we’ve always felt you’ve got to keep an open mind, all of us. We didn’t get up and started announcing it, but we’ve always said keep an open mind and continue to look.”
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Tuesday a bill that outlines how schools in the state should teach students about race and racism and prohibits the teaching of what has become known as critical race theory.
- While the measure, House Bill 3979, does not specifically mention critical race theory, it mandates how the State Board of Education should frame its curriculum on history and takes effect on September 1.
Americans reject critical race theory, 38% favorable, 58% unfavorable
Favorable by demographic
White men, no college: 27%
White men, college: 34%
White women, no college: 23%
White women, college: 44%
Ind: 20% https://t.co/pzK8ARdcdI pic.twitter.com/3jRSeoGi3z
— Richard Hanania (@RichardHanania) June 16, 2021
- Tucker Carlson did an extensive monologue and interview last night as a review of the January 6th DC protest while contrast against the likelihood of FBI organization and coordination.
- it is impossible for Antifa to exist if the DOJ and FBI were functioning as a healthy part of the national law enforcement system. Could it be that the DOJ and FBI are part of the support structure that allows political violence to exist.
- Yes Antifa simply could not exist without the explicit support of the DOJ/FBI.
- What if the FBI is antifa, What if this is bigger than anyone could ever imagine, Infiltration from within
Does ANTIFA fear prosecution?
Would they continue to operate if they did?
What organized group(s) are bailing out rioters within 24-hours of arrest?
What happens post bailout?
Do charges remain enforced or dropped by DA?
What happens if the organization [ANTIFA] itself is aware?
Infiltration not invasion.
Antifa ‘mapping’ started a long time ago.
- Revolver News published an important piece on the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the Jan. 6 attack who were never charged by the DOJ or FBI for their part in the violence on Jan. 6.
- The “unindicted co-conspirators” were frequently the most violent and leaders of the assault on the US Capitol. They are also likely FBI informants.
- And now we have proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.
- Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.
- Jeremy also attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.
- Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”
- Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.
- Jeremy explains in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.
Let’s simplify this.
FBI concocted the “plot” to “kidnap” Whitmer, had their operatives act as kidnappers, and found a bunch of moron patsies they then labeled as Trump supporters and conservatives.
It appears they did the exact same thing on Jan 6th.
Time to abolish the FBI.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) June 16, 2021
- President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism
- Hillary Clinton cautioned former President Donald Trump and other elected officials from questioning election results.
- After claiming Russian President Vladimir Putin “helped elect Trump” in 2016 instead of her, Clinton said suggesting the 2020 presidential election was rigged or not conducted fairly is doing the work of Putin. She explained Putin wants to “sow distrust” and “sow divisiveness” in the United States.
- “When you take an oath to serve the United States, you take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic,” Clinton stated. “We never thought we had to worry about domestic enemies. We never thought we had to worry about people who didn’t believe in our democracy, in our Constitution, in our separation of powers, in our institutions.”
- A recent election assessment conducted in Pennsylvania’s Fulton County and published in February 2021, found the existence of the Microsoft SQL database on the Dominion Voting Machines in the county.
- According to the Fulton County report, the analysts found “no valid reason” for the software to be installed on the system. They also reported that Dominion failed to fill out the appropriate forms regarding the software.
- The election-shattering Antrim County Michigan audit report of the 2020 Election results in the County, released in December 2020, reported that the Microsoft SQL Server Database was present and was not protected with a password.
- It will be interesting to find out where this SQL software is next found and the data manipulations that resulted during the 2020 Election.
- On the 24th of March of this year, CDMedia filed an open records request with Dekalb County, GA for information regarding a receipt found in the dumpster outside Dekalb election headquarters which showed a purchase of 25 million GA voter registration applications, for a county with a population of less than 1 million.
- Dekalb responded a week later they needed 30 days to work on the request due to ‘Covid’ workload (3 days is mandated by law).
- On April 30th, the county sent email communication stating they ‘had information’ but needed 30 more days to deliver said information.
- Dekalb County is now ignoring our multiple requests for information on the receipt issue.
- The only conclusion is Dekalb County is corrupt and has been caught committing criminal activity, possibly registering illegal aliens to vote who are crossing the southern border in massive numbers.