The people can see that Trump has complete control over the economy. The market moved up right before the elections, coincidence? US manufacturing soars to a 2 year high. Wages have seen their best growth in 40 years. GDP bounced back and we are seeing V recoveries everywhere. The [DS]/MSM are now planning the red mirage operation. They will not concede the election. Their plan is to drag it out as along as possible, create chaos and push their agenda. Trump and the patriots have known their playbook for a long time, countermeasures are in place. Red wave coming, nothing can stop this nothing. How do you stop a D5 landslide you can’t.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here –> https://www.virtualshield.com/x22 <–
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!!
- US manufacturing was expected to have stabilized at September’s levels through October.
- October US Manufacturing ISM BEAT 59.3 – vs 56.0 exp vs 55.4 prior
- October US Manufacturing PMI BEAT – 53.4 vs 53.3 exp vs 53.2 prior
- That is the highest Manufacturing PMI since Jan 2019, and highest ISM Manufacturing since Aug 2018,
- Progressives claim the Trump economy helps billionaires, not workers, and snidely dismiss his outreach to minorities.
- Yet, during the first three years of the Trump presidency, wage growth was off the charts, especially for low-income workers and African Americans. The third-quarter economic data released confirm once again that Trump is on the job for U.S. workers.
- The Biden campaign has tried to tie COVID-linked economic devastation to Trump’s leadership. The new third-quarter economic data once again shows that’s wrong. The total number of U.S. wage earners increased more than 5 percent in that period, and the third-quarter rebound for African Americans occurred at a 17 percent faster rate than for wage earners as a whole.
- the economic results have validated Trump’s economic leadership. He used tariffs as a bullwhip to punish predatory, job-killing trade practices. The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) sprang from the ashes of NAFTA. Tax cuts for workers and corporations accompanied massive deregulation and a robust energy policy. Prior to COVID lockdowns, despite Democrat opposition to all things Trump, the economy was adding millions of jobs and wages were soaring.
- This Is Trump’s Doing, Not Obama’s
- Over the past 40 years, the inflation-adjusted growth trend for the U.S. median weekly wage has been $4.05 per quarter. During the first three years of the Trump administration, it was a staggering $6.90 per quarter.* During the Obama years, median wages grew at the anemic rate of $3.20 per quarter.
Remember, Third Quarter GDP is the biggest in U.S. history, by far. Next year will be our best ever!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 2, 2020
- A federal judge named Joe Biden as a possible “witness” along with his son Hunter in a criminal fraud case last year that ended in the convictions of two of Hunter’s business partners, according to little-noticed court documents. The Democratic presidential candidate’s appearance on a witness list casts new doubt on his claims he knew nothing about his son’s shady business dealings.
- Hunter Biden blamed one of his convicted partners — Devon Archer — for his father’s name appearing on a list of potential witnesses in a juror questionnaire in the case, which was filed Jan. 11, 2019.
- In response Internet sleuths provided quick and accurate information. One sleuth responded confirming that Kathy Chung worked for VP Biden:
- Another sleuth responded that Ms Chung was Hillary’s contact when Joe Biden’s son Beau went in the hospital:
- an email shows Chung writing to Hunter:
- General Flynn asks why would this information be sent to Hunter?
- We don’t yet know the answer, but Hunter was in deep with China, Russia, Ukraine and other entities around the world.
#Durham In other news: Former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe scheduled Senate Judiciary Committee November 10, where @LindseyGrahamSC says the focus will be on who at FBI + DOJ misled (criminal) the surveillance court in 2016 + 2017 over the 4 warrants for Trump campaign aide
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) November 2, 2020
@carterwpage + whether McCabe knew dossier source was discredited by Jan 2017, but still used Democrat funded research to secure renewals. Based on what is public + what he knows privately, Graham said he “doesn’t see how Durham could not indict” +”too much to ignore.” @CBSNews
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) November 2, 2020
JUST IN: The FBI is investigating an incident in Texas on Friday involving the alleged harassment of a Biden-Harris campaign bus by motorists displaying Trump 2020 flags, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation tells CNN. @joshscampbell reports
— Ana Cabrera (@AnaCabrera) November 1, 2020
This story is FALSE. They did nothing wrong. But the ANTIFA Anarchists, Rioters and Looters, who have caused so much harm and destruction in Democrat run cities, are being seriously looked at! https://t.co/3pmbMllPWS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 2, 2020
BREAKING: San Marcos police determine the Biden campaign vehicle was at fault in the collision with the Trump convoy
A Biden staffer has been found to likely be responsible for the Texas Biden bus “incident”
- Waters said that she didn’t understand how any black American could cast a vote for Trump, saying, “It just hurts me so bad to see blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds.”
Mystery Person Puts $1.3 Million on Biden to Win Election in Largest Ever Political Bet https://t.co/F6h6zGRrRW
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) November 2, 2020
Twitter has named 7 outlets to determine whether a race is officially called.
It consists of ABC News, AP, CNN, CBS News, Decision Desk HQ, Fox News and NBC News — all outlets that experts agree have verified, unbiased decision desks calling elections. https://t.co/4r0Dg5gD8Q
— Axios (@axios) November 2, 2020
So Big Tech has labeled these Mainstream Media outlets as “credible” sources for calling the election
— Twitter (@Twitter) November 2, 2020
Translation breathe because the [DS]/MSM/Social Media are Panicking
— The Hill (@thehill) November 2, 2020
- Pennsylvania Republicans took the fight all the way up to the Supreme Court and last week the highest court of the land said that it will not fast track Republicans’ challenge to Pennsylvania’s extended deadline for absentee ballots.
- The justices did leave open the possibility that they would ultimately rule in favor of Pennsylvania Republicans.
- Pennsylvania officials voluntarily complied and will segregate ballots received after election day as Republicans continue to fight in court.
- A few days after the Supreme Court decision, Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro claimed his state’s outcome is predetermined and called the race for Joe Biden.
- “If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process,” Shapiro said.
- “For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!” he added.
- President Trump is dominating The Keystone State and drew a crowd of 58,000 people at his Butler, PA rally.
- Joe Biden has vowed to ban fracking and shut down US oil which would destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs in Pennsylvania.
Panic from the gay left!
Pennsylvania Democrat Party issues statement in response to Trump Pride events showing growing gay and lesbian support for President Trump. pic.twitter.com/T4Zpw4j7Nb
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) November 2, 2020
- The Justice Department announced its plans Monday for presidential “voting rights” monitoring in jurisdictions around the country on Tuesday for the 2020 general election.
- DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec announced the plans on Twitter, as well as an official Justice Department press release as concerns among GOP voters have escalated over recent months that mail-in-ballots (universal ballots) could be tampered with during the election.
- She said on Twitter “department will also take complaints from the public nationwide regarding possible violation of fed voting rights laws through its call center.”
- The press release noted that the Civil Rights Division plans to send personnel to 44 jurisdictions in 18 states to monitor for compliance with the federal voting rights laws:
- Coconino County, Arizona;
- Maricopa County, Arizona;
- Navajo County, Arizona;
- Los Angeles County, California;
- Orange County, California;
- Broward County, Florida;
- Duval County, Florida;
- Hillsborough County, Florida;
- Miami-Dade County, Florida;
- Orange County, Florida;
- Palm Beach County, Florida;
- Fulton County, Georgia;
- Gwinnett County, Georgia;
- City of Chicago, Illinois;
- Cook County, Illinois;
- Montgomery County, Maryland;
- City of Boston, Massachusetts;
- City of Lowell, Massachusetts;
- City of Malden, Massachusetts;
- City of Quincy, Massachusetts;
- City of Springfield, Massachusetts;
- City of Detroit, Michigan;
- City of Eastpointe, Michigan;
- City of Flint, Michigan;
- City of Hamtramck, Michigan;
- City of Highland Park, Michigan;
- City of Jackson, Michigan;
- Shelby Township, Michigan;
- City of Minneapolis, Minnesota;
- Bergen County, New Jersey;
- Middlesex County, New Jersey;
- Bernalillo County, New Mexico;
- Mecklenburg County, North Carolina;
- Wake County, North Carolina;
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio;
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania;
- Lehigh County, Pennsylvania;
- Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania;
- Richland County, South Carolina;
- Harris County, Texas;
- Waller County, Texas;
- Fairfax County, Virginia;
- Prince William County, Virginia; and
- City of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- “As in past years, monitors will focus on compliance with the Voting Rights Act, and the other federal voting rights laws enforced by the division. Monitors will include civil rights personnel from the Civil Rights Division and civil rights and civil personnel from U.S. Attorney’s Offices. Civil Rights Division personnel will also maintain contact with state and local election officials.
- The Civil Rights Division’s Voting Section enforces the civil provisions of federal statutes that protect the right to vote, including the Voting Rights Act, the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, the National Voter Registration Act, the Help America Vote Act, and the Civil Rights Acts. The division’s Disability Rights Section enforces the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to ensure that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to vote. The division’s Criminal Section enforces federal criminal statutes that prohibit voter intimidation and voter suppression based on race, color, national origin or religion. ”
The Trump campaign releases a statement on Democrat plans to delegitimize Election Day results. pic.twitter.com/XU54rCFdbj
— Stephanie Myers (@_StephanieMyers) November 2, 2020
Biden campaign saying Trump will not be declared the winner tomorrow night under any scenario Pennsylvania AG saying once the votes are counted Trump will lose
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 1, 2020
- The order, announced , comes as Michigan’s Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and her administration began backtracking on the state’s latest reopening plan and tightening COVID-19 restrictions, citing rising hospitalizations and deaths. Other states including New York have implemented similar contact tracing rules, requiring restaurants to record diners’ information in the case of an outbreak.
*Miami crowds erupts into chants of “Fire Fauci”*
President Trump: “Don’t tell anybody, but let me wait til a little bit after the election.”
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) November 2, 2020
Q !4pRcUA0lBE 05/10/2018 22:43:20 ID:
2016 was about telling DC the Silent Majority existed. 2020 is about telling the Nation the Silent Majority is Larger and Silent no longer.