The [CB] plan has failed, the universal basic income plan of keeping everyone home while the economy implodes is not working. There are now job openings and many states are reversing the pandemic policies. [D] lawyer caught saying [JB] infrastructure plan is really the climate change agenda. There is a battle now for the next currency, Trump did something that contradicts the Fed. The [DS] is now preparing for the fall out. It is now the patriots turn and the gloves are off, more states are coming to AZ to see the gold standard of forensic audits. The [DS] is setting the narrative to shutdown communications, and censor as many people as possible. Nothing can stop this. Scavino sends a message that the world is helping.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- U.S. employers posted a record number of available jobs in April, far surpassing expectations, and March’s record number of openings was revised higher.
- Job openings jumped 12 percent to 9.28 million in April, the most on records going back to December of 2000, according to the Department of Labor’s Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey, or JOLTS, released Tuesday.
- Yet the total number of hires was little changed at 6.1 million, dramatically illustrating the desperation of new businesses struggling to bring on new workers as the economy emerges from the pandemic.
- Malinowski, who represents New Jersey’s seventh district, said much of Biden’s infrastructure plan focuses on climate change and other items unrelated to building roads, tunnels, and bridges.
He said:President Biden, on the other hand, proposed a bill that defines infrastructure more broadly… and, on top of that, included some things that probably most people would not think of as infrastructure but that many of us think are really important for the country.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said President Joe Biden should push forward with his $4 trillion spending plans even if they generate inflation that forces the Fed to hike interest rates.
- “If we ended up with a slightly higher interest rate environment it would actually be a plus for society’s point of view and the Fed’s point of view,” Yellen said Sunday in an interview with Bloomberg News.
- Several prominent economists have warned that the spending proposals by Biden risk pushing inflation up to undesirable levels, which could force the Fed to raise rates faster than currently expected.
- The Fed says that it wants inflation to average two percent over the long term. To achieve that, following years of low inflation, Fed officials say they will let inflation run higher than the target for some time. Fed chair Jerome Powell has said he expects a period of high inflation this summer will prove to be “transitory.”
“We’ve been fighting inflation that’s too low and interest rates that are too low now for a decade,” Yellen said.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell sent a loud and clear message to bitcoin investors recently: the digital currency doesn’t have what it takes to be a regular currency. It isn’t a suitable medium of exchange, and it isn’t a store of value either.
- It isn’t a suitable medium of exchange because its value isn’t stable. And it isn’t a good store of value because it isn’t back by anything, as is the case with all cryptocurrencies.
- “The justices of our highest court are subject to the lowest standards of transparency of any senior officials across the federal government,” wrote Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) and John Kennedy (R-La.) in a letter dated June 4, which was made public on Tuesday, according to reports. They asked the Marshals Service for “all documents” related to trips taken by justices over the past decade.
- The U.S. Marshals Service can be requested to provide security for justices for domestic travel outside of Washington D.C. Normally, the Supreme Court Police handles their protection.
- The documents, according to Kennedy and Whitehouse, will “help us assess how disclosures by members of the Court accord with the judicial branch’s disclosure standards, and to improve the consistency of disclosure standards across the three branches.”
I went to the southern border to see what’s up, but I didn’t go alone… pic.twitter.com/m66fet7mUT
— Rep. Lauren Boebert (@RepBoebert) June 8, 2021
- An international drug sting operation resulted in more than 800 arrests and 32 tons of drugs seized, the FBI and other top law enforcement agencies announced Tuesday.
- The sting, titled Operation Trojan Shield, dates back to 2019 when the FBI and Australian Federal Police covertly developed the encrypted device company ANOM to replace two platforms that had been taken down by police, according to European Union law enforcement agency Europol. In search of a new encrypted software to use for communications, criminal gangs flocked to ANOM, which grew rapidly servicing more than 12,000 devices and 300 criminal syndicates across 100 countries.
- Well-known names said to be among 60,000 users of the secret system
- EncroChat devices are not illegal and having one is not a criminal offence
- Lawyer says the network was ideal for rich and innocent who wanted privacy
- Investigators hacked the system to find crooks and discover their illegal plots
- Users not involved in any crimes are worried if their messages have been seen
- Royalty and politicians are among celebrities and wealthy business figures who used the SAME secret phone network smashed by police to track down 746 UK crime kingpins.
- EncroChat was a secret platform where users were able to communicate privately between specially-designed handsets.
- These devices, costing £1,500, are usually Android-based smartphones that had their GPS sensors, microphones, and cameras stripped out, encrypted chat apps installed by default to allow people to sent private messages.
- Marketed as the electronic equivalent of two people having a conversation in an empty room, it enabled users to send written messages or make voice calls through an encrypted system.
- President Emanuel Macron was surprised during a tour in southeastern France when a local man slapped him across the face.
- The man was saying, “Down with Macron-ism” and then slapped him hard.
New @trafalgar_group @COSProject national #poll of likely ‘22 general election voters conducted June 3-6 shows a majority of Americans (64%) think the decision to vaccinate children should be made by parents, not governments or schools boards. See report: https://t.co/nutBZYhF0d pic.twitter.com/MJT4l6RB2J
— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) June 8, 2021
- Censorship Conflict of Interest?
- NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci, facing harsh criticism for his response to the Coronavirus outbreak, has a daughter named Alison (“Ali”) who is a software engineer for Twitter.
- A new study by scientists at the Cleveland Clinic found that there was no point in vaccinating those who’ve had the COVDI019 already.
- This makes logical sense and is in line with what the public was always told about infectious disease.
- It was only when the megalomaniac Tony Fauci got involved with COVID-19 that healthy people were wearing masks, the entire economy was shut down, the death counts included people who died from the disease and with the disease, and those who had the disease were ordered to get the vaccine.
- Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic, USA, have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease 2019 COVID-19) vaccination among individuals with or without a history of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.
The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection. The study is currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server.
- A former school board member warned a Pennsylvania district about pushing an “equity policy” without public involvement after the school faced backlash from parents who called it “Marxist propaganda,” WFMZ reported Monday.
- Randolph Blatt, a former board member at Wilson School District, advised the board to be more transparent after state Rep. Jim Cox reportedly spread “misinformation” about the proposed policy.
- “All I can say is that you better get the public involved in this because if you don’t, you will be voted out,” Blatt said. “You had no intentions of getting the public involved until recently because of Cox’s letter,” he said, according to WFMZ.
By now, the FBI certainly has the DC Pipe Bomb suspect’s height, weight, and shoe size.
We asked the FBI if they would provide this info to the public.
The FBI Responsed: “The FBI has no further information to supply on this matter.” 🤔
Our latest – https://t.co/Igw6T7ZvuM
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 8, 2021
- A fan at Fenway Park on Monday evening unfurled a “Trump Won” banner during a Boston Red Sox game.
- The banner was similar to the one unfurled at Yankee Stadium just days prior. They both read “Trump Won – Save America”
- Former President Barack Obama said during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that it is cause for concern that the Republican Party “cowed” to former President Donald Trump’s claims of fraud in the 2020 presidential election by passing restrictive voting laws.
- Obama said, “I think we have to worry when one of our major political parties is willing to embrace a way of thinking about our democracy that would be unrecognizable and unacceptable even five years ago or a decade ago. When you look at some of the laws that are being passed at the state legislative level where legislators are basically saying we are going to take away the certification of election process from civil servants, secretary of states, people who are just counting ballots, partisan legislatures who may or may not decide a states electoral votes should go to one person or another. And when that’s all done against the backdrop of large numbers of Republicans having been convinced wrongly that there was something fishy about the last election, we’ve got a problem.”
- He continued, “I thought that there were enough guardrails institutionally that even after Trump was elected that you would have the so-called Republican establishment who would say okay, you know, it’s a problem if the White House isn’t — doesn’t seem to be concerned about Russian meddling, or it’s a problem if we have a president who is saying neo-Nazis are marching in Charlottesville, there are good people on both sides.”
- They thought if they through everything at Trump the Republican party would move away from Trump and the people would lose interest, the opposite has happened, Trump is now controlling the Republican party and the people are backing him, Obama is panicking. Their plan has failed and they know it
The infamous Ruby Freeman has finally been subpoenaed!
- Christina Bobb added that a team from Georgia is coming into the Veterans Memorial Coliseum for a tour of the process.
- Christina also said, “I expect to see more than Georgia out here this week.”
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
State Reps from Wisconsin, Alaska, Georgia and Virginia Traveling to Arizona to Review Forensic Ballot Audit Process
- The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history.
- There are 87 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
- In 26 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
- In 56 cases President Trump was not the plaintiff
- In 5 cases President Trump is the defendant
- In 24 cases the case was decided on the merits
- In 17 of the 24 cases (71%) decided on the merits President Trump and/or the GOP prevailed
- 12 cases remain active
WSJ: New York City law department hit by cyberattack.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) June 8, 2021
- Several of the world’s most trafficked websites were inaccessible or running unreliably Tuesday morning, with many impacted sites showing 503 errors.
websites and apps around the world – including CNN, HBO Max and Spotify – went down Tuesday after the major content delivery network Fastly had a widespread failure.
Fastly also supports such sites as The New York Times, Hulu and Reddit, according to CNN.
Other major internet platforms and sites including Amazon, Target, and the UK government website Gov.uk also were reportedly impacted.
The problem is related to an outage at Fastly’s cloud service provider. The problem was fixed by about 7 a.m. ET., but internet user afterward were still reporting some problems getting on sites.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 8, 2021
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.