People are fleeing CA for AZ, AZ gained 66000 new taxpayers and most of them are from CA. Watch CA. BOE is now moving toward their own digital currency. FBI is reporting that they tracked down the crypto that was paid by Colonial Pipeline.Trump says that Bitcoin seems like a scam and the dollar should be the world currency. The [DS] is now preparing for zero day. They know the election audits are going produce the cheating, it is going to show that Trump won the election and the [DS] with the help of the fake news/big tech took it away from him. The energy secretary has already started the narrative saying the cyber hackers are attempting to hit the power grid. Is the [DS] preparing for the zero day?
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 30% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- Taxpayers are coming to Arizona from other states by the tens of thousands and bringing billions of dollars in annual earnings with them.
- The Internal Revenue Service released its annual migration statistics, a record of address changes by filers and their dependents between tax years. The data released in late May reflects changes from the 2018-2019 tax years, which symbolize moves that occurred between 2017 and 2018. Nationwide, 8 million people relocated to either another state or county.
- Arizona gained 218,736 new taxpayers in that time. Having lost 152,769, that’s a net gain of 65,967 exemptions from one tax year to the next. That’s nearly 1,000 more than the previous tax year.
- Far and away, the majority came from California, at 29,050 after subtracting those who went the opposite direction. Ducey penned an op-ed for the Orange County Register in March, commenting about why he thinks so many Californians are moving to Arizona.
- A big portion of consumer deposits at retail banks could shift to digital currencies if governments start offering them, the Bank of England indicated in a discussion paper about the issue.
- The U.K. central bank modeled the impact of introducing digital forms of money on the retail banking sector and in one scenario considered what would happen if a fifth of all deposits went digital. The BOE said any large-scale reallocation of cash may impact money markets.
Study Finds LeBron James Most Hated Player in the NBA
A new social media study finds that LeBron James is the most hated player in the NBA by a fairly significant margin.
According to the social media use survey by Sports Insider using trends software with direct access to geotagged Twitter data, the study tracked negative mentions of NBA players on Twitter.
“High-resolution photos clearly show the #Trumppants with a fly, which may have been obscured in the glare from other angles on the brightly lit stage” (Daily Mail) https://t.co/TqKzwZT6hB pic.twitter.com/27YE73Rwr3
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) June 7, 2021
- The Atlantic Council hosts regular, high-profile events in Washington, D.C., briefs policy and lawmakers, and has presented speeches from the likes of President Bush, Governor Huntsman, and NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen. The Atlantic Council receives its funding from corporates such as Facebook, as well as national governments and even Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian oil firm Burisma.
- Alongside a number of Western media outlets, think tanks, and politicians, The Atlantic Council think-tank has also collaborated with the China-United States Exchange Foundation.
- Founded by the chairman of the “highest-ranking entity overseeing” China’s United Front, CUSEF functions as part of the Chinese Communist Party’s United Front Work Department. The billion-dollar effort aims “to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party” and influence Western elites to “take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies,” according to the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission.
- In practice, the group has set out to “effectively disseminate positive messages to the media, key influencers and opinion leaders, and the general public” regarding the Chinese Communist Party, according to Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings with the Department of Justice.
- The National Pulse is today publishing a full list of news outlets said to have granted the Chinese Communist Party and its propaganda outlets “favorable coverage” or “positive messages” following an investigation into the China-United States Exchange Foundation and ‘BLJ Worldwide’.
- The full list follows a National Pulse exposé on the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF), founded by the Vice-Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), which has been identified by the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission as a key component of the Chinese Communist Party’s United Work Front.
- In order to develop favorable coverage in key national media, BLJ will continue to organize and staff “familiarization trips” to China. This includes recruiting top journalists to travel to China, selected for effectiveness and opportunities for favorable coverage.
- Boston Herald
- Boston Globe
- Huffington Post
- The Atlantic
- Fox News
- New York Times
- Los Angeles Times
- Baltimore Sun
- Chicago Tribune
- The Guardian
- The New Yorker
- The Financial Times
- Foreign Policy
- The Philadelphia Inquirer
- New York Magazine
- Yahoo Finance
- National Journal
- Washington Post
- Minneapolis Star Tribune
- U.S. News & World Report
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Philadelphia Inquirer
- Harvard Business Review
- The Hill
- Chicago Magazine
In addition to CUSEF-sponsored travel, outlets also met with CUSEF officials and the BLJ CEO in various U.S. cities including New York, Washington, D.C., and Chicago. Often times, the meetings were described as “private dinners” in FARA filings.
- Washington Post
- Associated Press
- TIME Magazine
- New York Times
- The Atlantic
- The Economist
- Wall Street Journal
- Financial Times
- National Journal
- Chicago Tribune
- Los Angeles Times
- Agence France Presse
- McClatchy Newspapers
- Congressional Quarterly
- The Hill
- The National Pulse will continue its fearless reporting into the compromised nature of Western media and the reach of the Chinese Communist Party into U.S. institutions. Please consider supporting this crucial work.
Trump impeachment hoax and NY investigation
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 6, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
- Kamala Harris flew to Guatemala this past weekend to discuss the Biden administration’s open borders crisis.
- Kamala was greeted by pro-Trump protesters at the airport this weekend. They told her to go home.
- The Supreme Court dealt a setback to hundreds of thousands of immigrants who have so-called temporary protected status, ruling they can’t have a green card if they entered the country illegally.
- In a 9-0 decision, the justices said federal law protects these immigrants from deportation and it allows them to obtain a work permit, but it does not give them a right to lawful permanent status unless they are here “pursuant to a lawful admission.”
- That means TPS recipients who entered the county legally as students or tourists, and stayed under TPS may obtain a green card, said Jusice Elena Kagan. But the same is not true of those who entered illegally.
- He said it is “disgraceful” and “really terrible” that no one from the top echelon of President Joe Biden’s administration is properly assessing the crisis. “So it’s totally open. I personally think it’s incompetence. I don’t think it’s to let people in, because so many of the people are criminals coming in.”
- Trump alleged that many of the migrants crossing the border illegally are “rapists and murderers and drug dealers” who are not wanted in their countries of origin. “If you remember with Cuba, you remember what happened there, well this is the same thing but this is on a much bigger scale and what’s happening to our country — they’re destroying our country.”
- Republicans are celebrating after Javier Villalobos won the mayor’s race in McAllen, Texas.
- McAllen is a major border town of 140,000 and 85% Hispanic.
- Recall, Hidalgo County went to Joe Biden by 17 points in the 2020 election.
- Republicans flipped the seat in a major win this weekend.
- Iran would need to pay more than $16 million to have rights restored
- First Lady Jill Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci toured a COVID-19 vaccination site at a historic Harlem church as the White House was standing by the top medical adviser after he’s come under fire for his handling of the virus.
- Biden, Fauci and U.S. Sen Kirsten Gillibrand, a New York Democrat, watched as people got their shots in the basement of the Abyssinian Baptist Church in the New York City neighborhood.
- But outside the place of worship there were dozens of protesters chanting against Fauci, who advocated for lockdowns and mask-wearing when some now are saying those measures went too far.
- Several dozen people protested outside the church, where one held a sign with Fauci having a Hitler-style mustache, saying that the world is being ‘scared into submission’ by COVID rules
- Another protester suggested on a sign that fascism by another name was ‘Faucism’
- Scientist Yusen Zhou reportedly filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine on behalf of China’s People’s Liberation Army on February 24 2020
- China had only declared human transmission of the virus five weeks prior
- News that Zhou filed a patent for a vaccine so quickly suggests Chinese officials may have known about the virus much earlier than they admitted
- Zhou is also said to have worked closely with the deputy director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- Some scientists have theorized that the virus was created inside that lab before it inadvertently leaked out
- Zhou died in mysterious circumstances in May 2020 – less than three months after filing the patent
- On February 1, 2020, Dr. Kristian Andersen emailed Dr. Fauci and passed on the findings from several doctors that the coronavirus had “unusual features” that “potentially look engineered.”
- Fauci was notified that the virus was not naturally occurring.
But he denied this information pubicly for over a year!
Here is a copy of the email.
- What was interesting is that two months later Dr. Andersen reversed course and published his “proximal Origin” paper where he helped shield NIH/NIAID and Dr. Fauci from potential probes into gain of function funding.
- Also why did Dr. Fauci have such a need to promote the report promoting a report “Baric, Shi, et al – Nature medicine – SARS gain of function.pdf.” Fauci sent it out to colleagues as “IMPORTANT” to defend their actions with funding gain of function research.
- And then five months after that Dr. Kristian Andersen received $1.88 million in CREID funding from the NIH.
Now internet sleuths have discovered Dr. Kristian Anderson is deleting his tweets — 5,000 of them!
AND NOW Dr. Kristian Andersen DELETED HIS ACCOUNT!
President Trump: I always got along with him great but he was wrong on so many fronts. And there’s an example. You look at his emails. They are really horrible. He was in the pocket it would seem, he was in the pocket of, we’re all smart people, he was in the pocket of China. The way he pandered to them and the way he dealt with them… So many emails. I’ve never seen anything like it. You almost think that’s all he could do because of so many emails.
- The COVID-attributed death toll in Alameda County, California, is being lowered by 25% after a review of “cause of death” certificates and records.
- There are thousands of examples of manipulated COVID fatality records all over the world and specifically inside the U.S. In addition to their being a profound difference between dying *with* COVID as opposed to dying *from* COVID, there were/are a litany of incentives to mislabel and misidentify the cause of death within health records.
- Quite simply as part of the overall hype behind the COVID threat the local, state and federal recording system was intentionally constructed to generate over-recording of COVID mortality rates. Even the annual death rate from the regularly occurring flu just vanished over the past year as almost every fatality was labeled a COVID death.
Imagine if there were a 99.7% chance you would NOT get cancer, but you were FORCED to go on Chemo, just in case….
- The Santa Barbara News-Press reported this past week:
Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.
Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.
This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.
It also means these ballots were fraudulent.
That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.
Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.
- foreign actors have the ability to make the power grid go dark.
- “There are very malign actors who are trying, even as we speak,” she explained. “There are thousands of attacks on all aspects of the energy sector and the private sector generally.”
I’m being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS’ Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless – I must go for good at this point.