The [CB] infrastructure bill is going to be like a nuclear blast of inflation. People are already experiencing inflation but if the deal is made it will be something like we have never seen before. Trump is warning against this, a crisis is coming. Credit Suisse says its time to buy gold. Bitcoin rises sharply, [CB] trap. The patriots are in total control, the election forensic audits are going to be presented to the people, more and more states are signing on to have their states audited. Most likely in the end every state will be audited. The [DS] is now preparing to stop this at any they can. They are now setting the stage for a false flag. The pandemic is disappearing the FDA and CDC have changed the tests, they will now use tests that will distinguish between covid and flu. Covid will disappear while the flu reappears, the [DS] knows that this is their last push to get everyone vaccinated, they are now at the stage where they will be forcing it on people. The people are rising up, they don’t want vaccines or vaccine passports, the counterinsurgency has begun.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
🔦 Defend Yourself With The Best Tactical Flashlight On The Market 🔦
Get it Here: http://www.fighterflare.com
Use Promo Code X20 for 20% OFF
Get The Ultimate Portable Floodlight For Work, Camping Or The Outdoors
Use Promo code X20 for 20% OFF ^^^
- Sales of new homes unexpectedly plunged in June, the third straight month of falling sales.
- New home sales fell 6.6 percent . That followed a 7.7 percent sales decline in May and a 10.1 percent decline in April.
- Economists had forecast sales to rise 3.4 percent. The previous three months were also revised lower.
- The median price of a new home sold in May was $361,800, up 6.1 percent from a year ago but the lowest since November.
- Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) ripped the Democrats’ $3.5 trillion infrastructure deal.
- Lee described the “multi-trillion dollar inflation bomb” as “reverse Robin Rood” because it robs the poor to give to the rich. He warned the middle class and below “will be most hurt” by the “Biden-omics.”
- This is another multi-trillion dollar inflation bomb. That’s exactly what this is. This inflation bomb that they are proposing, which some are estimating now could involve about $4 trillion, is only going to worsen the already frightening inflation.
- Senate Republicans are being absolutely savaged by Democrats on the so-called “bipartisan” infrastructure bill. Mitch McConnell and his small group of RINOs wants nothing more than to get a deal done at any cost to prove that he can work with the Radical Left Democrats. It is so important to him that he is agreeing to almost anything. Don’t do the infrastructure deal, wait until after we get proper election results in 2022 or otherwise, and regain a strong negotiating stance. Republicans, don’t let the Radical Left play you for weak fools and losers!
- It’s been a while since Wall Street banks recommended anything to do with either gold or gold stocks, but in a surprising reversal, last week one of Wall Street’s biggest bulls Credit Suisse said that the time has come to use gold stocks as a risk off diversifier, while seeing material upside for the precious metal.
- More than 20,000 illegal migrants were apprehended in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas, in one week as federal detention facilities in the area were holding nearly double their intended capacity, My RGV reported Sunday.
- Around 7,000 migrants were detained at Border Patrol facilities as of Sunday, despite the regional capacity of around 3,000, according to My RGV. Federal officials reportedly held an emergency meeting Sunday to discuss the high numbers of detainees.
- “It’s the hottest part of the summer and apprehensions are skyrocketing!”
- Spanish golfer Jon Rahm has pulled out of the Olympics because of coronavirus.
- According to multiple reports, Rahm tested positive for coronavirus and has withdrawn from the Olympics. It’s the second time Rahm, who is vaccinated, has tested positive for the virus over the past couple months.
- “The Delta variant has thrown us a curve ball,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a briefing on Monday. “If someone is unvaccinated unfortunately they pose a greater risk.”
- De Blasio also urged private employers to start requiring the shots and said the rise in cases was largely among unvaccinated residents.
- “My message to the private sector is go as far as you can go right now,” he said. “I would strongly urge a vaccination mandate.”
Notice which states are doing this, following the agenda, pushing fear
Why would the government/state government need to force people into getting the vaccine, because those people do not want the vaccine. They tried every gimmick in the book to coerce people into getting the jab, now they are left with one option, we will force you to do it if you like or not. The dictators always show you their true colors.
- Rahm Emanuel said that there needs to be a “reward-punishment system” to force people to get vaccinated.
- “There’s a lot of things we can do without calling it a mandate.
Today I’m calling for a forensic audit in Florida’s 5 largest counties. Voter confidence in our elections is at an all-time low and its time our elections officials start showing transparency.
— Rep. Anthony Sabatini (@AnthonySabatini) July 26, 2021
- PayPal is partnering with the Anti-Defamation League to determine who can use their services.
- they are going to “investigate how extremist and hate movements in the United States take advantage of financial platforms to fund their criminal activities,”
- “The initiative will be led through ADL’s Center on Extremism, and will focus on uncovering and disrupting the financial flows supporting white supremacist and anti-government organizations,” the report continued. “It will also look at networks spreading and profiting from antisemitism, Islamophobia, racism, anti-immigrant, anti-Black, anti-Hispanic and anti-Asian bigotry.”
Social Credit System
- A counterterrorism organization formed by some of the biggest U.S. tech companies including Facebook (FB.O) and Microsoft (MSFT.O) is significantly expanding the types of extremist content shared between firms in a key database, aiming to crack down on material from white supremacists and far-right militias,
- Until now, the Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism’s (GIFCT) database has focused on videos and images from terrorist groups on a United Nations list and so has largely consisted of content from Islamist extremist organizations such as Islamic State, al Qaeda and the Taliban.
- Over the next few months, the group will add attacker manifestos — often shared by sympathizers after white supremacist violence — and other publications and links flagged by U.N. initiative Tech Against Terrorism. It will use lists from intelligence-sharing group Five Eyes, adding URLs and PDFs from more groups, including the Proud Boys, the Three Percenters and neo-Nazis.
- Fourteen companies can access the GIFCT database, including Reddit, Snapchat-owner Snap (SNAP.N), Facebook-owned Instagram, Verizon (VZ.N) Media, Microsoft’s LinkedIn and file-sharing service Dropbox (DBX.O).
Big Tech companies have had a database they share with each other on extremists all this time, and they’re now going to expand it to include anybody Nancy Pelosi designates a ‘domestic terrorist’.
The [DS] is planning [FF]s to head off the forensic audit report.
1. Biden/Fauci pushing mask mandates
2. Those states that are not complying with the new mask mandates, Texas, FL etc. Will all of sudden get hit with a covid crisis which will show that covid is out of control to push the states into everyone wearing a mask
3. Big tech is now sharing information on white supremacists and far right militias
4. The riots will be created and staged by the [DS], they need these people masked (the reason for covid crisis to push mask mandates, same playbook during BLM riots)
5. This will most likely happen during the communication blackout.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) July 26, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN