The MSM is trying everything to convince the public that the economy is in a recession and it is only going to get worse, actually the opposite is happening. People are starting to notice that they will be able to keep more of their hard earn money, it has already begun. Trump is helping the businesses of the US, while the [CB]/[DS] are trying to destroy businesses. The MSM/[DS] believe by pushing riots and pushing other events this will put pressure on the people to give into their demands. This is having the opposite effect, when people see this they are doing the opposite. The MSM/[DS] do not understand the American people, this is why their plan will fail. The [DS] believes that they are going to have to use the military to remove Trump after the election, the opposite is about to happen, they just fell right into the next trap.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 08.25.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Fact: The United States officially entered a recession in February — before the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s false to claim the economy was firing on all cylinders until the contagion came to our shores.
— James Hohmann (@jameshohmann) August 25, 2020
A recession is defined as two consecutive quarters of negative growth, so I fail to see how this makes any sense. https://t.co/gf0FrLU4xv
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) August 25, 2020
- After June’s continued resurgence in US home sales, July is expected to see a significant slowdown in that recovery, with new home sales expected to rise 1.8% MoM. Instead, new home sales soared a stunning 13.9% MoM. This means new home sales in the US rose 36.3% YoY – the most since 1996…
Driven by and 81.4% increase in Midwest New home sales, highest since Jan 1992
Just came back from pharmacy. Last month my 90 day supply of meds was $1339.91. Walked out, couldn’t afford it . Today, same meds and 90 day supply $251.51. These are the stories that will guarantee a lopsided victory for President Trump!! #MAGA2020LandslideVictory
— Michael Montalto (@MichaelMontalt2) August 24, 2020
Beautiful Maine Lobsters will now move tariff-free to Europe! For first time in many years. GREAT new deal by USTR levels playing field with Canada. Millions of $’s more in EXPORTS…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 25, 2020
…More JOBS from Eastport, Cutler, & Jonesport to Stonington, Friendship, and Casco Bay. I am proud to help the great people of Maine!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 25, 2020
UNHINGED: Nancy Pelosi labels Republicans “domestic enemies…enemies of the state” pic.twitter.com/8TnFfk3VFQ
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) August 24, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
Leaders of a winning party don’t sound or look like this
NEW: Joe Biden & Kamala Harris will be tested for COVID-19 “on a regular basis,” campaign says. They promise to make the public aware if either candidate becomes infected.
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 24, 2020
MSNBC cut away from Covid-19 part of RNC right after they played the clips of Democratic governors (including Cuomo) talking about what a good job President Trump did.
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) August 25, 2020
- Democrat Georgia lawmaker Vernon Jones recently came out in support of President Trump and all hell broke loose.
- Jones is fed up with the Democrat party’s support of Socialism, violent rioting and their belief that they own the black vote.
- Vernon Jones brought the house down Monday night during his RNC speech and exposed the Democrats for the frauds they are.
- “The Democratic Party does not want black people to leave their mental plantation,” Jones said. “We’ve been forced to be there for decades and generations, but I have news for Joe Biden: We are free, we are free people with free minds and I’m part of a large and growing segment of the black community who are independent thinkers and we believe that Donald Trump is the president that America needs to lead us forward.”
Fmr. FBI Dir. Comey: “I have long since given up trying to explain what Republicans in Congress are thinking and how they reconcile this with anything they used to claim were their principles.” pic.twitter.com/YW02Wmrbjn
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) August 25, 2020
- Two-thirds of Blacks and Hispanics don’t trust mail-in voting.
Via True the Vote:
- John Brennan is hardly in the clear – says Representative Devin Nunes.
- Brennan is now running scared. Last week Brennan was brought in for eight hours of questioning before the John Durham investigators who are looking into crimes committed by the Obama Administration related to Obamagate.
- Immediately after the questioning Brennan sent out word through Deep State media personnel at Politico that all was fine. B
- Adam Housley’s tweeted that Durham never said publicly that John Brennan is not the subject of a criminal investigation:
Of course, Brennan is a target. Many believe Brennan is the mastermind.
- John Brennan is in deep trouble. John Brennan is the Deep State.
- According to section “Ending the Epidemic of Gun Violence” in their 2020 platform, Democrats plan to:
- “Enact universal background checks”
- “Establishing a background check system, as the U.S. has already done on a national scale, likely affects. But making the system more comprehensive or universal doesn’t seem to have a significant effect on its own, at least at a population level.” But depending on how the law reads, it could open the door to the government requiring a background check even when gifting a firearm to a family member or friend.
- “End online sales of guns and ammunition”
- Federal law already requires all online gun buyers to submit to a background check, and the firearm has to be delivered to a federal firearms dealer. So ending online gun sales will only raise the cost and decrease the selection of guns a person can legally buy.
- “Close the ‘Charleston loophole’”
- The misnamed “Charleston loophole” is not really a loophole, but a three-day proceed-to-sale provision. Under current law, commercial firearm sales require the buyer to undergo a background check to buy a gun. If the results do not come back within three business days, the seller has the option of completing the sale but is not required to.
- The three-day provision places the responsibility of conducting a background check on the state, rather than the citizen. It prevents the state from insidiously impacting the rights of law-abiding citizens by intentionally understaffing the department running the background checks.
- “Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high capacity magazines”
- Put simply, the U.S. Supreme Court decision 2008 District of Columbia v. Heller prohibits such a ban. As the Court concluded in Heller, the Second Amendment protects firearms that are “in common use at the time” for “lawful purposes like self-defense.” With semi-automatic rifles, often incorrectly dubbed “assault weapons,” being the most popular firearms in America, they fall into the “in common use at the time” category.
- The ban on “high-capacity magazines” is far more likely, as nine states have already placed limits on magazine capacity. The Ninth District Court shot down California’s ban on “high-capacity magazines,” however, saying it “takes away gun owners’ Second Amendment rights and amounts to the government taking people’s private property without compensation.”
- “Pass legislation requiring that guns be safely stored in homes”
- Who decides what “safely stored” means? And how would this requirement be enforced? Are they planning to have compliance officers check each gun owner’s house for compliance?
- “Prioritize repealing the law that shields gun manufacturers from civil liability”
- Democrats mean to repeal the “Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act,” which offers liability protections to firearms manufacturers. Revoking these protections will undoubtedly bankrupt several, if not all, firearms manufacturers, which is likely their intention.
There ought to be a law whereby any lawmaker or politician who sponsors, co-sponsors, votes for or signs further restrictions on the people’s 2nd Amendment right to bear arms shall lose their armed body guard or protective detail
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 22, 2020
I am pleased to inform the American Public that Acting Secretary Chad Wolf will be nominated to be the Secretary of Homeland Security. Chad has done an outstanding job and we greatly appreciate his service!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 25, 2020
- Ian Smith and Frank Trumbetti, who co-own Atilis Gym in New Jersey, have partnered with a U.S. Senate candidate to declare their gym an official campaign rally location in another bid to evade forced closure amid the pandemic.
- “We hope it gives us a reprieve until November 3rd,” Trumbetti said. “Everyone who comes in here will be a volunteer for the Mehta campaign, and we’ll be here to exercise our rights.”
Peaceful marches in Kenosha, Wis., against the police shooting of a Black man gave way to fires and destruction. https://t.co/45SHCTyOmg
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 25, 2020
They forgot to mention that it was the peaceful protestors that started the fires, looted businesses and assaulted businesses owners
This is an excellent example of what propaganda looks like.
Police threw tear gas into a crowd of about 100 to 150 protesters who are still out past the curfew in Kenosha, Wisconsin. They’re protesting the shooting of a Black man by police Sunday.https://t.co/BexFeFAqjS pic.twitter.com/9HbJjXLqAR
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) August 25, 2020
They are saying “protest” over and over again to both gaslight and change the definition They want it to seem normal that during a ‘peaceful protest’ people die and buildings are razed to the ground
We’re out here in Wisconsin. A few hundred people just began to march. A small number of officers are guarding the courthouse, where a torched truck is parked pic.twitter.com/aXxvXsEger
— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) August 25, 2020
BLM Rioters in Kenosha Ripped Down a Dinosaur; Damaged Library, School, Church, Even the USPS
- Throughout the city, private citizens, presumably store owners, were seen guarding their businesses and carrying guns. When approached for questions or comments by The Federalist, they all declined to be interviewed on or off camera.
After 1:00 a.m. the main riots were dispersed, but officers in riot gear were still handling several smaller groups of rioters.
- A Kenosha resident, who lives near Reuther High School, told The Federalist, “I’ll tell you one thing, it’s f—ing sad.”
- A woman from uptown Kenosha, who said she has lived there for over 40 years, explained that what she saw was terrifying and her city felt like a “war zone.” She broke down in tears saying, “I’m not too proud to cry In front of you guys. It was terrifying here. And to know that everything these people worked for is gone. It is the saddest thing.”
- Another resident on the streets of Kenosha said “Seeing so many small businesses being so impacted…they had nothing to do with it.”
- “I don’t think Kenosha destroyed their own town,” another woman added, “I think other people came and decided to destroy Kenosha. I don’t think it’s Kenosha people at all.”
- United States Attorney Jason R. Dunn today announced that Aurora resident and Mexican national Felix Missael Alva has been charged with being an alien in possession of a firearm.
- According to the affidavit in support of the criminal complaint, on May 30, 2020, a Denver Police detective was working in downtown Denver during demonstrations when a white Jeep stopped nearby him. The detective was approximately 10 feet from the Jeep when he saw a male passenger produce a large black semi-automatic handgun, and from the open passenger window, heard him say, “This ain’t no peaceful protest.” The male pointed to the sky with his left hand and then opened fire into the air while a Denver Police Department helicopter and a news media helicopter that were flying overhead. The detective heard approximately 6 to 10 gun shots. Another Denver detective and an officer were near the Jeep during this shooting and observed the passenger fire his weapon into the air. The driver of the Jeep then sped off.
Everything they’re doing right now is NOT FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH.
Sane Americans are REPULSED by what they’re seeing.
The INSANE Americans are less than 5% with another 10% being ideologues supporting them.
They’re trying to FORCE their way into power.
THAT’S STUPID. pic.twitter.com/xSh3L1H7P0
— #SOULWAR ✝ (@CatesDuane) August 25, 2020
Guns are starting to come out as these Mobs move into residential areas.
The Democrats think dead Rioters will bolster their cause.
They’re DEAD WRONG.
As I’ve said repeatedly Americans are ok with protests but HATE RIOTERS.
I can **see** what’s coming & the DNC can’t. pic.twitter.com/Rq8RuLvkfb
— #SOULWAR ✝ (@CatesDuane) August 25, 2020
Americans are tolerant & good hearted but only up to a point. The DNC thinks they can **PUSH** unWOKE Americans into a corner.
The MSM is doing what they do best, they use propaganda, we have seen this before, immigrants and illegals immigrants, rioters and protestors.
- Al Gore: If Trump Refuses to Concede, the Military Would Run Him Out
- “I don’t know,” Bill Clinton’s former vice president—these days a fit-looking, silver-haired 72-year-old mega-millionaire—answered with a mirthless chuckle. “But it’s important to say that it’s really not up to him. I hear people saying, ‘Well, would he accept that decision?’ Well, it doesn’t matter because it’s not up to him. Because at noon on January 20th, if a new president is elected… the police force, the Secret Service, the military, all of the executive branch officers, will respond to the command and the direction of the new president.”
“The Posse Comitatus Act, 18 U.S. Code, Section 1385, an original intent of which was to end the use of federal troops [TO POLICE STATE ELECTIONS] in former Confederate states, proscribes the role of the Army and Air Force in executing civil laws and states.”
KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
“Pursuant to the presidential power to quell domestic violence, federal troops are expressly exempt from the prohibitions of Posse Comitatus Act, and this exemption applies equally to active-duty military and federalized National Guard troops.”
What is Adam Schiff trying to prevent?
Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].
Who controls the NG?Normally the states; the state governors
During peacetime each state National Guard answers to leadership in the 50 states, three territories and the District of Columbia. During national emergencies, however, the President reserves the right to mobilize the National Guard, putting them in federal duty status.
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.v