Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are now seeing that the policies of the D’s and the [DS] are destroying the blue states. People in CA are now moving out because of the economic factors. The politicians have been caught in insider trading. The people are now seeing through the economic illusion. The [DS] is panicking, they do not control the flow information, they are now pushing WWIII and Trump and the patriots are prepared for this. They are actually pushing the [DS] down this path. Trump in the end will be the peacemaker and the world will see this. The 2024 election will be controlled by the patriots, they will not be rigged. The clowns are losing and the patriots are winning.
- According to results of a new poll out Friday, 40 percent of those surveyed said they are “considering” a move out of state. Sixty-one percent of them said California was too expensive, 27 percent said “California’s policies and laws do not reflect my political views,” and 10 percent cited an unspecified reason. A look at Los Angeles and San Francisco makes violent crime and homelessness a good guess. The Bay Area has drawn campaign trips from Democrat Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis within the last two weeks.
Congress has an insider trading problem. Congresspeople should not become master day traders the moment after swearing in, exploiting privileged information for personal profit. #Kennedy24https://t.co/KsRsqeH1Yg
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) June 24, 2023
The numbers don’t make sense. Something is off kilter.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 21, 2023
Btw, having a technology and health summit in El Salvador with @PalestraSociety. Would love to have you as a guest or speaker. Lots of exciting possibilities there. Would be a great place for a Starport or volcano powered Tesla factory 🌋
— Dr. Benjamin Braddock (@GraduatedBen) June 21, 2023
DEVELOPING: The DC Bar's Office of Disciplinary Counsel has received at least one formal complaint against Robert Hunter Biden for disbarment based on his deal to plead guilty to federal tax charges. The complaint was filed June 23
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 25, 2023
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 23, 2023
TRUMP: “Joe Biden is the most corrupt president in the history of our country, by far. Just two days ago, a very respected IRS whistleblower revealed that Crooked Joe sat in a room while his son, Hunter, messaged a Chinese Communist Party Official…Within ten days, the Bidens… pic.twitter.com/RmAL564koF
— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) June 25, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- Mark Lyte, an attorney for IRS whistleblower Gary Shapely said that Shapely tried to get the GPS locations to check to see if Hunter and Joe Biden were in fact in the same room after the explosive WhatsApp message threatening the Chinese business associate was uncovered.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Email by email, text by text, deposition by deposition, 1023 by 1023, the phony firewall Joe Biden has insisted exists between him and his son's and brother's "business" dealings (read: influence peddling/shakedown operation) is rapidly eroding. His incumbency hangs on that claim
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 23, 2023
>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release ‘select’ text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who signed pg 380?
Who signed pg 389?
Who signed pg 390?
Who signed pg 391?
Who signed pg 392?
Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The ‘START’
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of “JUSTICE” of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) posted Sunday morning about an apparent spying attempt that took place at her Washington, D.C. residence Saturday night in which her television turned on by itself and the screen showed a laptop computer was trying to access the television.
Last night in my DC residence, the television turned on by itself and the screen showed someone’s laptop trying to connect to the TV.
Just for the record:
I’m very happy.
I’m also very healthy and eat well and exercise a lot. I don’t smoke and never have. I don’t take any…
— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) June 25, 2023
- Greene was swatted six times last year starting in August, “I was swatted for the 6th time last night. Swatting is a very serious crime. The caller wants to have their victim murdered by police. But it is also a giant abuse of police resources and time, which is another reason it is a serious crime. God bless my local police.”
I was swatted for the 6th time last night.
Swatting is a very serious crime.
The caller wants to have their victim murdered by police.
But it is also a giant abuse of police resources and time, which is another reason it is a serious crime.
God bless my local police.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) October 25, 2022
- Many say that it’s 100 times bigger than Watergate, and yet the Mainstream Media doesn’t even report the fact that Joe Biden has illegally taken millions and millions of dollars from China, Ukraine, and many other countries. Is that why Biden is allowing China to build MILITARY FACILITIES in Cuba, why hundreds of billions of dollars are given, without any control, to Ukraine, or why we allow the Cartels to totally run our horrendous OPEN BORDER? We are a corrupt Country with a corrupt Media!
- In an 8-1 ruling the Supreme Court rejected a challenge to a Biden Administration memorandum that prioritizes immigration enforcement on illegals who pose a threat to national security, public safety or who recently crossed the border.
- Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas stated in the memorandum that, because of the approximately 11 million undocumented or otherwise removable non-citizens in the country, the United States does not have the ability to remove all of them and thus would prioritize who will be removed.
- With the decision, the court said the states did not have the legal standing to bring the lawsuit forward in the first place.
The ruling could have implications on the standing of when a state can challenge a federal policy in court in the future.
- Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote the majority opinion.
“In Sum, the States have brought an extraordinarily unusual lawsuit,” Kavanaugh wrote, in an opinion joined by Chief Justice John Roberts, and Justices Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and Ketanji Brown Jackson. “They want a federal court to order the Executive Branch to alter its arrest policies so as to make more arrests. Federal courts have not traditionally entertained that kind of lawsuit; indeed, the States cite no precedent for a lawsuit like this.”
Justice Neil Gorsuch, joined by Justices Clarence Thomas and Amy Coney Barrett, wrote a concurring an opinion that concluded that the states also lacked reasoning, but for different reasons than the majority opinion. Justice Samuel Alito dissented.
Justice Samul Alito dissented writing that Biden’s policy “inflicts substantial harm on the state and its residents by releasing illegal aliens with criminal convictions for serious crimes.”
- The insurrection of the Wagner PMC Russian mercenaries threatening to take Moscow ended with a fizzle.
- After taking over at least military facilities of Rostov and Voronezh, and marching to within 124 miles of Moscow, their piratical leader, Yevgeny Prigoshin, suddenly announced they’d all turn back, being concerned with bloodshed and all, which nobody believes.
- According to Reuters:
- So that was quite an about face. After calling his march a march for justice and making many nationalist noises, appealing to the little guy, he just stopped, and the entire march vanished, just like that.
- The deal itself, supposedly brokered by Belarus’s dictator, Alexander Lukashenko, a close Putin ally and frequent puppet, is that Prigozhin would now live in Belarus. Wagner mercenaries and Russian troops who joined him would be granted amnesty from prosecution and offered safe passage to Belarus. Mercenaries who didn’t join him would be offered contracts with the Russian army.
Prigozhin’s main demand, that Russia’s military leaders be removed from power, was not addressed.
- It was strange stuff, because Prigozhin almost had control of Russia. His troops were within 124 miles of Moscow. Moscow had set up embattlements and roadblocks, and mined its bridges. Air support was revved up and jets streaked the skies. Prigozhin had already shot down three Russian army helicopters, and taken over two cities, where locals greeted his troops with food and flowers. Air traffic tracking showed that much of Moscow’s elites, including at least the jet of Putin, had fled the capital.
- If Prigozhin had the power, why did he just drop it, without any firings of generals announced?
- The only explanation seems to be that perhaps he didn’t have the power. His reportedly 25,000 mercenary force apparently only had 1,000 or 2,000 people. It lacked significant artillery. While Russian troops were peeling off to join Wagner, apparently it wasn’t enough of them. Putin seems to have been on alert that something would happen and swept out and made arrests of Prigozhin’s allies around the country a few days earlier. Meanwhile, other paramilitary irregular outfits, such of that of Ramzan Kadyrov’s Chechens, had announced their fealty to Putin. And the road to Moscow is pretty open and bombable, meaning, the Wagner army may not have had a great chance of making it into the capital.
- Insurrection is pretty hard.
- Putin seems to be the winner here, the stronger one really, given that Prigozhin seems to have gotten nothing.
- Why did he take nothing? Was he losing?
WATCH: Despite unrest over the weekend, the "Scarlet Sails" high school graduation celebration in St. Petersburg, Russia carried on in fashion.
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) June 25, 2023
- Russian MFA released a rather peculiar statement right as the Wagner hysteria was coming to a close.
- Russia called out US-led/sponsored wars, and brought up past failed CIA black ops such as the Bay of Pigs.
- Are the Russian government hinting they just foiled another CIA stunt?
The Democrat party state run propaganda media will be breathlessly talking about Russia this weekend to distract you from the fact Hunter and Joe Biden just got caught red-handed committing treason. https://t.co/zoIVJeL0xB
— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) June 24, 2023
- U.S. officials have revealed that intelligence gathered in mid-June indicated Yevgeniy Prigozhin, the chief of the Wagner mercenary group, was planning armed action against the Russian defense establishment, the Washington Post reported on Saturday night.
- The U.S. spy agencies promptly informed the White House and other government entities to ensure preparedness, according to the report. The specifics and timing of Prigozhin’s plans were unclear until shortly before his surprising takeover of a military command in Rostov-on-Don and a tank run toward Moscow over Friday and Saturday. While concerns regarding Russia’s nuclear arsenal and President Vladimir Putin’s hold on power arose, the primary fear was the potential instability resulting from a “civil war” within Russia.
- Earlier this week, intelligence officials briefed congressional leaders known as the Gang of Eight regarding the movements and buildup of equipment by the Wagner group near Russia.
- Democrats are now learning what an *actual* insurrection looks like in Russia
- And they’re…cheering it on (?)
- Even though the Wagner group has *slaughtered thousands of Ukrainians*
- Do they have any core principles?
- Or do they just follow the CNN laser pointer?
- The former US president has warned that ousting Vladimir Putin could make matters worse
- Former US president Donald Trump has splashed cold water on Western hopes that this week’s conflict between military contractor Wagner Group and Russia’s top generals could lead to the toppling of Moscow’s government, warning that ousting President Vladimir Putin could have unintended consequences.
- Biden will do about Russia whatever President Xi of China wants him to do. Remember, Hunter & Joe illegally took large amounts of money from both countries, but China right now is the bigger threat. China & Russia, until Biden came along, have always been natural enemies, with China wanting large portions of largely unpopulated Russian land to have for their much larger population. This is China’s heretofore unthinkable opportunity, much bigger than Taiwan, which to President Xi, can wait!
This is an interesting situation, what can Putin see, the board, who is loyal and who is not.
Wagner killing Ukrainians, [DS]/fake against Russia and Wagner, Wagner turns on Putin, [DS]/Fake news loves Wagner group even though they are killing Ukrainians.
- A big mess in Russia, but be careful what you wish for. Next in may be far worse!
Lets go back to the movie “The Sum Of All Fears”
Neonazi, worked along side a Russian mercenary group to start WWIII
Backchannels were very important, the US President and the Russian President spoke to each other to broker piece, the nazi and the russian mercenary groups did not realize the US and Russia were communicating. During the final act, Nessun Dorma was played, Scavino put this post up twice now, Trump plays it his rallies. Translation at dawn, I will win, I will win.
Trump just confirmed that he will be our “peacemaker” and that he will solve the conflict in Ukraine
The world is watching.
THREAD — Dr. Peter Hotez has been entangled in a web of funding, collaboration, and research with scientists from the United States, the People's Liberation Army, and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, potentially linked to the development of COVID-19.@JoeRogan @RobertKennedyJr pic.twitter.com/sTDjWXUeSr
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) June 24, 2023
This is real?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 24, 2023
- Lets go back intime The first openly transgender person elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives and perhaps the country, Laughton, quickly resigned the seat shortly after the 2012 victory when a felony conviction from 2008 came to light. Laughton was convicted on conspiracy to commit credit card fraud and was forbidden from holding public office until 2018 when the suspended sentence ended.
- Laughton was also convicted of calling in a hoax bomb threat at the Southern NH Medical Center in 2015 and was admitted to a mental health and addiction treatment facility in lieu of a suspended six-month sentence. In addition to the recent arrest for distributing “child sex abuse images”, the disgraced former Rep. was also arrested in September 2022 and again in November 2022 for violating a protective order.
- In the November 2022 mid-term election, Laughton somehow won another election despite the convictions and other arrests. However, when Laughton failed to show up for swearing in on Organization Day in December 2022, the NH Democratic Party Chair Ray Buckley called for Laughton to resign.
- former state Rep. Stacie Marie Laughton was arrested for distributing images depicting child sexual abuse. According to UnionLeader.com:
- He vented right here about it, and I almost had trouble taking a nap after reading his concerns.
- “I now have to acknowledge that it is a distinct possibility that Donald Trump could be elected president – I did not believe that one year ago,” Luntz told [The Sydney Morning Herald’s Latika] Bourke. In the interview, published Monday, Luntz argued that Trump’s domestic opponents and the way the court cases against him have been handled have dealt Trump back in and given him a real shot at winning another general election.“I did not believe that the search of Mar-a-Lago would be handled so badly, I did not believe that the indictment of him in New York would be handled so badly,” Luntz argued….
- Luntz could not and would not stop there.
- Luntz then explained to Bourke that Trump’s positioning in the 2024 race is an existential threat to U.S. democracy and even went so far as to quantify the odds of the U.S. breaking apart.
- Special Counsel Jack Smith is quietly ramping up his January 6 case against Trump in Washington DC.
- In a separate grand jury in DC, Jack Smith is quietly continuing his investigation into January 6 and Trump’s efforts to challenge the 2020 election.
- Jack Smith is investigating the ‘dueling electors’ after the 2020 election, Trump’s role in January 6, and Trump’s 2020 fundraising efforts.
Special counsel Jack Smith has compelled at least two Republican fake electors to testify to a federal grand jury in Washington in recent weeks by giving them limited immunity, part of a current push by federal prosecutors to swiftly nail down evidence in the sprawling criminal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- BREAKING: House Speaker Kevin McCarthy just told reporters he supports moving forward with two Trump Impeachment expungement resolutions, including for Jan 6
- Historic Schiff Censure and President Trump vindication all in one week?!
- Biden’s corrupt Justice Department requested President Trump’s classified documents trial to begin in December, according to a court document filed late Friday.
- Trump’s lawyers are expected to fight this request.
- Cannon scheduled the trial to begin on August 14, 2023.
Trump: Whatever documents a President decides to take with him, he has the absolute right to take them. He has the absolute right to keep them or he can give them back.. that’s the law pic.twitter.com/WaezsyQMUu
— Acyn (@Acyn) June 25, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- Biden’s capsized presidency has recently come under an onslaught of negative news so shocking to Americans’ conscience that not even farcical weeklong coverage of an imploded submersible has been able to sink it.
- It is amidst the endless struggles of the hapless Biden presidency that a report has emerged detailing how a group of congressional Democrats has found solace in the company of a younger, more charismatic figure they hope to see lead their ticket next year.
- The story, coming by way of Politico Magazine, is not as stunning a ‘reveal’ as the infamous Time article published in the wake of the 2020 election openly describing how a shadow cabal of corporatist magnates, union leaders, and political elites conspired to “fortify” the election, but it is damn close.
- “Is Barack Obama read to reassert himself?” the headline coyly asks. It is almost laughable in its professed innocence, but I invite the reader to suspend their disbelief at the feigned naïveté and humor the beltway publication’s premise for the sake of amusement and enlightenment.
- “Former President Barack Obama has hosted a handful of informal, but lengthy private meetings with groups of next-generation House Democrats this spring, I’m told by multiple attendees,” Jonathan Martin reveals. “The initial session featured the chamber’s new trio of leaders, but he then held subsequent conversations with a range of lawmakers.”
- “Included were progressive members, like Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Maxwell Frost (D-Fla.), as well as more moderate lawmakers, such as Mikie Sherrill (D-N.J.) and Haley Stevens (D-Mich.),” Martin joshes, as if Democrats vote in diverse coalitions, instead of as a monolithic bloc.
80% of Republicans and 64% of Independents now think the 2020 election result was affected by cheating – IE election fraud. If this is their sentiment then what other single issue does @FoxNews believe is central to their 2024 thinking? – @BretBaier & @guypbenson pic.twitter.com/WvoOJ98gNH
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 20, 2023
Good Morning !
A growing majority of U.S. voters continue to suspect cheating affected the 2020 election results and 55%+ support post-election audits.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 25, 2023
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 25, 2023
Do you believe?
The world is awakening.
Why was Armenia mentioned recently?
Clowns losing control.