Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[DS] banking secrets are being revealed, this was done using the [CB] system not crypto or gold. Corruption at the highest level which is still going on in other banking systems. In the end the people will reject the [CB] system. The [DS] is having a very difficult time with Truth Social, they are in panic mode. Putin just ran circles around the Biden administration, Putin just established peace and took another piece of Ukraine away from the [DS]. Durham has only scraped the surface, he will produce more information that goes much deeper. Devolution is moving forward, the military is the only way and the military is in control.
- Credit Suisse has had an extremely difficult year already, but on Sunday, dozens of respected newspapers and other media organizations from around the globe dealt Switzerland’s second-largest bank by assets a major blow: releasing reporting on leaked banking records involving 18,000 clients considered “sensitive” for their ties to corrupt government officials, Middle Eastern autocrats or foreign spymasters.
- “Suisse Secrets” – as the leak is being called – was coordinated by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, the same organization that spearheaded “the Pandora Papers” and the “Pegasus Project”, two earlier major leaks involving topics ranging from official corruption to illicit software-enabled surveillance. Like “Pandora” and the “Panama Papers” leaks, the records exposed in “Suisse Secrets” are mostly financial data, like bank account information, as well as evidence of internal red flags that were routinely raised – and routinely ignored.
- The statistics from the leak are staggering: 18K accounts, $100 billion in aggregate assets, some of the accounts dated back to the 1940s, but even the most recent details date to the mid-2010s, allowing Credit Suisse’s PR team enough plausible deniability to insist that most of the accounts exposed in the leak have already been closed.
- Jamaica is in the midst of launching – and perhaps more importantly marketing – its own e-currency. The country’s CBDC is called the Jam-Dex and it carries with it a tagline as relaxed as the nation’s reputation: “No cash, no problem”.
- Jamaica took the digital currency for a test run in 2021, and Prime Minister Andrew Holness has decided that it would be launched nationally this year. The Bahamas
Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 21, 2020
Putin is running the show.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 21, 2022
- An FBI report obtained by Newsweek has called on the U.S. private sector to be prepared for potential state-sponsored cyber attacks to be launched by Russia as tensions over Ukraine threaten to spill into an all-out conflict in Eastern Europe.
- “Russian APT actors have targeted a variety of U.S. and international critical infrastructure, including entities in the Defense Industrial Base, Healthcare and Public Health, Energy, Telecommunications, and Government Facilities Sectors,” the report said. “Finally, Russian malign influence actors have and continue to use social media accounts, overt and covert media connections, and message amplification to articulate narratives designed to exclude or isolate groups from one another.”
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) published a statement on Sunday confirming it is “looking into” alleged screenshots of text messages circulating this weekend that appear to show Canadian officers celebrating police brutality against the Ottawa Freedom Convoy protesters.
columnist Taylor Dysart and the Washington Post, calls for freedom from Canadian truckers are an “entitlement” that exposes their “white supremacy.”
“Just as we provide asylum for political prisoners, we should do the same for truckers who have been subjected to violence, had their property confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen by a government that is quickly becoming the embarrassment of the free world.”
Justin Trudeau’s heavy-handed crackdown against peaceful protesters in Canada is not the action of a Western Democracy, but that of an authoritarian regime like Venezuela… 1/3 https://t.co/vT74lCgOZh
— Rep. Yvette Herrell (@RepHerrell) February 19, 2022
I am introducing legislation that would temporarily grant asylum to innocent Canadian protesters who are being persecuted by their own government. We cannot be silent as our neighbors to the north are treated so badly. 3/3
— Rep. Yvette Herrell (@RepHerrell) February 19, 2022
- Coronavirus policies are beginning to boomerang on Democrats as polls underscore public fatigue with both the pandemic and the rules and mandates intended to keep it from spreading.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been collecting detailed information on Covid hospitalizations for more than a year which breaks cases down by age, race and vaccination status – yet the agency has withheld most of it from the public according to the New York Times.
- What’s more, the agency appears to have selectively published information to support messaging behind boosters.
- According to a federal official familiar with the CDC’s data collection, the agency has been keeping tabs on patients since Covid vaccines were rolled out – and that the agency has been reluctant to make those figures public “because they might be misinterpreted as the vaccines being ineffective.“
- Let’s be clear. The only way the vaccine data could be interpreted as ineffective by us “misinformation spreaders” is if the data shows the vaccines don’t work.
- This is like the authors of the Bangladesh study not revealing that purple cloth masks showed no signal at all. Those authors deliberately hid that data from view to prevent mask hesitancy. They didn’t even mention it at all. Not a single sentence. Why? Because it destroys their study.
- Similarly, the CDC long-standing policy is that no information can be released that may threaten the national vaccination initiative. This isn’t about public safety. This is about not letting the public know the vaccines are killing them.
- Let’s be clear. The CDC hid the data because the data proves they were lying to us. That’s the real reason.
- Ivermectin prophylaxis versus no ivermectin prophylaxis
- Three studies involving 738 participants evaluated ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts. Meta-analysis of these 3 trials, assessing 738 participants, found that ivermectin prophylaxis among health care workers and COVID-19 contacts probably reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection by an average of 86% (79%–91%) (3 trials, 738 participants; aRR 0.14, 95% CI 0.09–0.21; 5.0% vs. 29.6% contracted COVID-19, respectively; low-certainty evidence; downgraded due to study design limitations and few included trials) (Figure 15). In 2 trials involving 538 participants, no severe adverse events were recorded (SoF Table 4).
- Ivermectin Beats Nine Other Meds for Treating Omicron, Study Confirms –Researchers used computational analyses to evaluate the performance of 10 medications against the Omicron variant, finding ivermectin outperformed all of them.
Once again, the demand for racism exceeds the supply. pic.twitter.com/8TlMXtS3UT
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) February 20, 2022
The DOJ investigated Clinton over her emails. Repeatedly.
Now it’s been confirmed that Trump took classified materials to Mar-a-Lago in violation of law.
It’s one thing for Trump to be breathtakingly hypocritical.
But the DOJ must enforce the law – consistently.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) February 20, 2022