Watch The X22 Report On Video
The world is rising up, the [CB] cannot stop it, they are panicking. Inflation is out of control, the reported inflation is 9.1% but the real inflation is closer to 20% or even higher since they changed the calculation multiple times. Putin sends message, the globalists system is coming to an end. The [DS] is ready to deploy all assets to stop the truth from coming out. They projected everything they have been doing on Trump and now it’s about to be reversed and the people are going to see it was actually the [DS] that did all these things. Durham requests 30 subpoenas, the sting operation is active. The [HB] information is going to bring down DC because these corrupt politicians are part of the system. Down she goes.
- Farmers in the Netherlands are upset with the government’s plans to steal their land and livelihoods.
- Mark Steyn interviewed Eva Vaardingerbroek who explained the mess in the Netherlands. This was excellent.
The state is stealing our farmers’ land and our farmers are obviously not having it.
WEF They openly say the goal of the fundamental change in the global food system is to control what people eat, allocate specific amounts of calories according to the goals of the climate change officials, and completely take over the way farming is done.
inflation is at 9.1%, so what is the real inflation, Shadow Stats showed the real inflation for May 2022 at 16.81%, so we are approaching 20%
Dec '20: 1.4% (Trump's last full month in office)
Feb '21: 1.7%
Apr '21: 4.2%
June '21: 5.4%
Aug '21: 5.3%
Oct '21: 6.2%
Dec '21: 7.0%
Feb '22 : 7.9% (Putin invades Ukraine)
Apr '22: 8.3%
TODAY: 9.1% pic.twitter.com/aMrJswygBK
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) July 13, 2022
- White House National Economic Council director Brian Deese on Wednesday pushed for Congress to spend more amid the ongoing record-high inflation.
- Inflation exploded in June with the inflation rate increasing 9.1% year over year.
- This was the biggest increase since February 1981.
- This inflation is hurting American workers.
- The average US worker is losing $3,400 annually due to inflation – for married couples, the number is $6,800.
- Fox Business reported:
- Republican Rep. Mayra Flores (TX), the first Mexican-born member of Congress, fired off a zinger at both CNN and first lady Jill Biden after the former published a piece calling her and other Republican Latina candidates “not the ‘real deal.’”
- “As per CNN: I’m not the real deal,” she tweeted. “Maybe I’m not the right type of taco.”
What the Biden Family thinks about minorities:
2020: If you dont vote for me, then you ain't black
2021: si se pwodway
2022: latinos are as unique as breakfast tacos
— Mayra Flores (@MayraFlores2022) July 12, 2022
Sí se puede – If possible
- Special counsel John Durham requested a federal court to issue 30 subpoenas for testimony in the trial against Igor Danchenko, British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s alleged main source for his discredited dossier.
- Danchenko was charged with five counts of making false statements to the FBI, which Durham says he made about the information he provided to Steele for the dossier. His trial is scheduled for October. The DOJ’s watchdog said FBI interviews with Danchenko “raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele election reporting” and concluded Danchenko “contradicted the allegations of a ‘well-developed conspiracy’ in” Steele’s dossier. He has pleaded not guilty.
- Durham’s brief court filing on Wednesday requested the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia to issue “thirty subpoenas” for an “appearance before said Court at Alexandria, Virginia,” starting on Oct. 11 “to testify on behalf of the United States.” The potential witnesses are not named, but a copy of the blank subpoena reads that “YOU ARE COMMANDED to appear.”
- Hunter Biden has the potential to bring down all of D.C.. Blackmail rules all of these people.
- Hunter brings down his father. His father ties back to just about everything that has been wrong with D.C. for the past 50 years.
- This is why you see nothing about Hunter from the MSM. Once it goes mainstream Joe Biden must answer to his own corruption.
- And it will go mainstream….
A+ for cinematography pic.twitter.com/anGjQKbq5W
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 13, 2022
Imagine if MSNBC did that
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 13, 2022
- On Tuesday, the Biden Administration released its modern, woke revisions to the famed Title IX, which guaranteed rights for women in public schools, and will now allow men to invade their rights.
- The Department of Education (DOE) has officially proposed its extension of Title IX, a landmark civil rights law prohibiting sex-based discrimination in federally funded schools. The latest revision would include situations that apply to sexual orientation and gender identity.
🚨 The Biden admin is proposing a radical anti-woman amendment to Title IX 🚨
Under their rule, schools must consider "women" to include biological men.
Biden is threatening to cut off federal funding for schools who don't comply.
— Brian Mast (@BrianMastFL) July 12, 2022
- The proposal forces public schools to allow biological men to participate in women’s sports and access facilities such as locker rooms and bathrooms. Should they refuse, they will no longer receive federal funding.
- The new proposal defines sex-based discrimination as actions taken on the basis of “sex stereotypes, sex characteristics, pregnancy or related conditions, sexual orientation and gender identity.”
- The revision also requires a “streamline [of] administrative requirements” characterized by newly “adopting grievance procedures and record-keeping” of sexual harassment claims.
- Under the new rules, the administration details that using the wrong gender pronouns to address a fellow student or improper use by faculty is considered sexual harassment.
The new rules would roll back constitutional protections for students accused of heinous crimes, including the right to a live hearing to cross-examine their accuser and the witnesses against them. The new rules would allow a “single investigator” model that allows a single person to act as investigator, judge, jury, and executioner.
This revision would also prevent accused students from learning the evidence against them, such as what the accuser and witnesses are explicitly accusing them of doing. It would also allow schools to keep individual testimonies hidden, making it nearly impossible for wrongly accused students to file a lawsuit to protect their civil rights.
- A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention following the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v Wade and activation of Ohio’s abortion law.
- Gershon Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus’ Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions. He’s since been charged with rape, a felony of the first degree in Ohio.
- Columbus police were made aware of the girl’s pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes’ arraignment. On June 30, the girl underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, Huhn said.
- Huhn also testified that DNA from the clinic in Indianapolis is being tested against samples from Fuentes, as well as the child’s siblings, to confirm contribution to the aborted fetus.
He is an illegal immigrant.
So a 10-year-old girl was raped in Ohio by an illegal alien and could've gotten a legal abortion in the state bc it threatened her life but the doctors didn't report it to the police, shipped her over to Indiana, and turned it into a media story to sell abortion to the public.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) July 13, 2022
Again, the fact that a 10-year-old girl rape victim was used as a political pawn by pro-aborts, so they didn't have to defend abortion for what it is, before we knew any info about the case and are now gloating bc it turned out to be real just shows how evil these people are.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) July 13, 2022
Funny yesterday Jesse Waters team contacted DeWine, Ohio AG, Ohio Prosecutors, hospitals, Law Enforcement etc AND NO ONE HEARD about it, not a trace of the story.
All of a sudden they arrested someone on it.
No nominee has ever promised that precedent would not be overturned. If they did, they’d be unfit for the Supreme Court. @davidharsanyi
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) July 13, 2022
- No nominee has ever promised that precedent would not be overturned. If they did, they’d be unfit for the Supreme Court.
- Nancy Pelosi, Susan Collins, Joe Manchin, and others have also dishonestly claimed that Kavanaugh misled them on Roe, either during his confirmation interview or under oath. “Every single one of them said under oath that they would actually preserve Roe,” Kirsten Gillibrand lied in May. “That is absolutely fraud, and there should be consequences.”
- What did we hear during the hearings? When asked about Roe, Gorsuch noted that “a good judge will consider it as precedent of the U.S. Supreme Court worthy as treatment of precedent like any other.” When Kavanaugh was asked what he meant by Roe being “settled law,” he answered that the case was “entitled the respect under principles of stare decisis.”
- Everything the Supreme Court decides is settled law until it unsettles it. Saying a case is settled law is not the same thing as saying a case was correctly decided.”
- Texas counties have urged Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to declare “an invasion” at the U.S.-Mexico border as migrants continue to pour into the country.
- Abbott issued an executive order to authorize the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas National Guard to apprehend migrants and legally deport them to their country of origin. The governor did not declare the crisis at the southern border an invasion despite several calls by Texas counties to take that particular action.Trending videos
How is this not an invasion? We don’t have borders anymore and that’s what @JoeBiden @DHSgov @SecMayorkas want. Keep in mind the Constitution says “and [the United States] shall protect each of them [the States] against Invasion; “ … https://t.co/a622PUcMQO
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) July 13, 2022
- When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it’s electric cars that don’t drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he’d be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, “drop to your knees and beg,” and he would have done it…
- …Now Elon should focus on getting himself out of the Twitter mess because he could owe $44 billion for something that’s perhaps worthless. Also, lots of competition for electric cars!
- Missouri and Louisiana filed a lawsuit against members of the Biden administration alleging collusion with Big Tech companies to censor speech.
- The lawsuit alleges that “the Biden Administration colluded with and pressured social media giants Meta, Twitter, and Youtube to suppress and censor free speech on topics like the Hunter Biden laptop story, the Lab Leak Theory, and more.”
- Attorney General Eric Schmitt provided examples of censorship in a Twitter thread.
A federal judge ordered the Biden administration on July 12 to comply with information requests in a lawsuit brought by Missouri and Louisiana officials about alleged federal government collusion with social media companies to suppress important news stories in the name of fighting so-called misinformation.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a bill that will allow individuals, local governments and the state’s attorney general to sue gun manufacturers over crimes that are committed with their weapons.
- The Firearm Industry Responsibility Act will also ban the manufacture or sale of guns that are “abnormally dangerous and likely to create an unreasonable risk of harm to public health and safety in California.”
- In September 2021, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was caught stealthily changing the definition of the word “vaccine,” as well as what it means to be “fully vaccinated,” because the experimental mRNA jab was not meeting the well-established criteria under the old definition – and people were taking notice.
Before the change, the CDC website defined vaccine as:
- Vaccine – “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease.”
- But gone are the days of vaccines producing so-called “immunity.” Now, the official CDC definition moves the goal posts and states that the experimental mRNA jab, and vaccines in general, simply “STIMULATE THE BODY’S IMMUNE RESPONSE.”
- And that’s how you end up with Covid-1984.
- After the change, via CDC:
- Vaccine – “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”
- At the time, CDC officials justified their actions by claiming, ridiculously, that the “slight changes” that were made “haven’t impacted the overall definition” of vaccines. In fact, they claimed to be doing the public a favor with the update, as the previous definitions were apparently too confusing for the non-expert layman to understand without a deep understanding of sCiEnCe.
- This way, the definition is more “transparent,” a CDC spokesperson explained to The Miami Herald:
- Well, sure enough, the CDC’s bogus spin proved to be yet another outright lie, as newly obtained emails that were released by The Epoch Times this week show the communication between frantic CDC officials who were scrambling to change the definition of vaccines because the failures of the experimental jab had become “problematic” in relation to the old definition.
- In one exchange that was sent by CDC official Alycia Downs on August 25, 2021, she warns her colleagues about how people are beginning to notice that the experimental Covid jab doesn’t even meet the CDC’s own definition. This seems to be when CDC officials began taking notice of the issue. One month later, the definition was changed.
- So much for “transparency.”
- From Downs’ email, via The Epoch Times:
“The definition of vaccine we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition,” Alycia Downs, a CDC official, wrote in an email on Aug. 25, 2021, to a colleague.
- The desperate Unselect Committee is using unethical if not possibly illegal measures to secure favorable witness testimonies from persecuted January 6th Defendants that have pled guilty, such as their witness Stephen Ayres that testified yesterday.
- Liz Cheney alleged that Trump personally reached out to a witness who has not yet testified. The truth is the JANUARY 6TH COMMITTEE IS REACHING OUT TO DEFENDANTS TO TESTIFY BEFORE THEIR SENTENCING! How is this legal?
- This email released by a January 6th Defendant that pled guilty but is awaiting sentencing. It was sent to the defendant by James Sasso, Investigative Counsel for “The Unselect Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on The United States Capitol”. See the email here:
This is the statement of the individual who forwarded this email to us:
“The Committee wants me to apologize for being there, they want me to apologize for speaking out on my opinion on the matter. I just can’t do that. That would be a lie. The only advantage for doing that is if I can avoid some kind of harsh sentencing which is coming up. If I don’t play ball with them I fear they will be retaliate, there will be a consequence for it.”
Jan 6 unselect Committee presented evidence there was a 2nd stage at the Supreme Court that Trump wanted people to march to
The Supreme Court is directly behind the US Capitol
- The Democrats now lost Wisconsin! The Cheating and Irregularities were unbelievable. So much for the “Big Lie”—and to think other States were far worse, but they’re doing the deep dive also. Our 2020 Presidential Election was indeed the “Big Lie”, IN REVERSE!…
- Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling on drop boxes undercuts Democrats’ clean election claim
“WEC’s authorization of ballot drop boxes was unlawful,” the Wisconsin Supreme Court said in its ruling.