Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic system around the world is slowing, inflation is eating away at the people’s money, less money, less spending which translates into the economy begins to deteriorate. Wages are now keeping up with inflation and the [CB]/[WEF] are exposing their agenda and the people are pushing back. Durham is not setting the path, he has the FBI on trial, he is exposing everything they did. The FBI did not work alone they were directed, Durham is making the connections. Everything we are witnessing is the 16 year plan and the people see the true agenda of the [DS]. Sometimes you need to show the people so they will believe. The founding fathers warned us of all of this, they fought they same tyranny.
- The U.S. consumer pulled back on purchases in September as prices on a wide array of goods and services rose rapidly and interest rates were yanked up by the Federal Reserve.
- Retail and restaurant spending was flat for the month, falling short of analyst forecasts for a rise of 0.3 percent, data from the Commerce Department showed Friday. Y
- Excluding restaurants and bars, retail spending fell 0.1 percent. Compared with a year ago, retail spending is up 7.8 percent.
- The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) released the September wage report [DATA HERE] delivering worse economic news for workers.
- Real wages are dropping at a historic rate as inflation continues to rise and as a result wages buy less.
- [BLS] “Real average hourly earnings decreased 3.0 percent, seasonally adjusted, from September 2021 to September 2022. The change in real average hourly earnings combined with a decrease of 0.9 percent in the average workweek resulted in a 3.8-percent decrease in real average weekly earnings over this period.” (link)
REAL WAGE CHART:
Here’s the October wages v Bidenflation chart. Real wages can’t catch up. With inflation at this level the Fed will force a severe economic decline. Biden owns it but inexplicably continues to spend juicing inflation – destroying incomes & savings for American workers & families. pic.twitter.com/upAuIKQ3Aq
— Andy Puzder (@AndyPuzder) October 13, 2022
Donald J. Trump@realdonaldtrump
- The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
- Nov 6th 2012 – 2:15:52 PM EST·Twitter Web Client·View on Twitter
- As the third day of the trial of Igor Danchenko took place a Clinton campaign operative named Charles Dolan was called to the witness stand to explain his relationship to the accused fabricator of information used within the Christopher Steele dossier. [TechnoFog has a deep dive on the testimony – HERE]
- Charles Dolan has deep ties to the Democrat party. He has been a long-term advisor to Hillary Clinton, served as state chairman of Bill Clinton’s 1992 and 1996 presidential campaigns, and was a key player in Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. Dolan is an operative within the larger democrat machinery, a leftist version of Karl Rove.
- Dolan was also a source for the Steele Dossier by providing information to Igor Danchenko who then sent the information to Chris Steele for inclusion in the Trump-dirt Steele Dossier.
- When Charles Dolan was called to the witness stand, he admitted under direct questioning that he “embellished” and manufactured information provided to Igor Danchenko. He also noticed when the Dossier was made public that information he provided was included. In essence, Dolan was one of the many people who generated nonsense lies, which became fabrications within the Steele dossier that the FBI later used to gain a FISA warrant.
- Igor Danchenko was working closely with Democrat Party public relations executive Charles Dolan to funnel the fabricated source material to Chris Steele. Chris Steele, under contract with Fusion-GPS to assemble opposition research that would be used by allies in the media and FBI, then took the Danchenko/Dolan fabricated claims and put it into his dossier.
- DOJ official Bruce Ohr, the husband of another Fusion-GPS employee Nellie Ohr, was used as the laundry conduit, the appearance of a second sourcing, to put the dossier into the hands of the FBI. Simultaneously Glenn Simpson took the dossier and shopped it to his media pals. That’s how the entire story was created; and yes, we already knew most of this and Durham is simply filling in the details.
- As noted by Techno:
- “This is the second day in a row that Durham has basically treated the FBI Agents/Analysts as hostile witnesses. First it was Auten, now it was Helson. It’s just not about the incompetence and their basic investigative failures.
If you see what Durham is doing he is exposing the FBI. He is making the connections
- Twitter says Elon Musk is under investigation by federal authorities, including the SEC and the FTC, over his conduct in seeking to acquire Twitter and then attempting to back out of the deal,
- Via Yahoo/Reuters:
- The trial had been set to begin on October 17 — but the new ruling gives Musk some extra time to work things out with Twitter.
- George Soros funded groups that are now urging the heads of major Big Tech platforms to step up their censorship just before the 2022 midterm elections.
- The Soros-funded Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights (LCCHR) spearheaded an Oct. 13 open letter signed by 11 other liberal groups pining for Big Tech to “[t]ake immediate steps to curb the spread of voting disinformation in the midterms and future elections and to help prevent the undermining of our democracy.” The letter agonized over how “[t]he 2022 midterm elections are only a few weeks away, but online disinformation continues to confuse, intimidate, and harass voters, suppress the right to vote, and otherwise disrupt our democracy.”
- The groups addressed the letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew , Snap CEO Evan Spiegel and Instagram CEO Adam Mosseri. Soros gave a whopping $30,325,500 to at least seven of the 12 total signatories between 2016 and 2020.
- The letter railed that
— Joel Fischer 🇺🇸 (@realJoelFischer) October 14, 2022
— DocWashburn (@DocWashburn) October 13, 2022
BREAKING: My client @AlexBerenson on @Pfizer board member @scottgottliebmd’s efforts to censor his reporting on the COVID-19 vaccines. Alex is discussing now with @TuckerCarlson. https://t.co/iShyJiHTyv
— James R. Lawrence III (@jlawrencenc) October 14, 2022
- Democratic lawmakers introduced legislation in New Jersey on Friday that would add further restrictions on gun ownership, such as bans on regions where guns can be carried and a new liability insurance mandate.
- The bill requires that gun owners purchase liability insurance for any damage that may be caused by their use, as well as banning the possession of guns from a variety of locations such as government buildings, casinos and hospitals. The bill is part of a broad push by Democratic states to restrict gun laws after the Supreme Court’s decision in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen.
- The bill would also require prospective gun owners to take an “online course of instruction, in-person classroom instruction, and target training administered by a certified firearm instructor” in order to obtain a carry permit for a pistol, as well as provide their social media history to local police for review.
- US District Judge Glenn Suddaby, a George W. Bush appointee said key provisions in Hochul’s new law limiting concealed carry of firearms in “sensitive” locations are unconstitutional.
- U.S. District Judge Glenn Suddaby focused on multiple parts of the law, saying licensing requirements — like a rule requiring applicants to turn over information about their social media accounts — went too far.
- The US Supreme Court in June struck down New York’s century-old law on carrying concealed weapons.
- The judge gave New York “three days to seek emergency relief before a federal appeals court,” AP reported.
- AP reported:
Why didn’t the news cover this:
Democrats attached billions of dollars of Ukraine war spending to the bill that provided disaster relief for Florida.
To vote to send money to Florida, you had to vote to increase chances of nuclear war.
Is there no limit to their depravity?
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 14, 2022
We’re just following his recommendation 🤷♂️
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 14, 2022
— Adam Kinzinger #fella (@AdamKinzinger) October 14, 2022
- The European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO) confirms that it has an ongoing investigation into the acquisition of COVID-19 vaccines in the European Union. This exceptional confirmation comes after the extremely high public interest. No further details will be made public at this stage.
- Two Wawa locations are closing in the Center City portion of Philadelphia after the popular convenience store and gas station chain has experienced an increase of crime at its locations.
- The chain, which is popular across much of the North East, is opening new locations in Georgia. According to 11Aive news, Wawa announced on Wednesday that they plan to open as many as 20 stores in Georgia by 2024.
- Courtroom observers noticed prosecutors using broad evidence to inflame the jury. They showed weapons taken from Watkins’ Ohio apartment. Watkins is a registered gun owner. There was no evidence showing these weapons were in DC.
- The government highlighted a helmet with a medic cross and tactical vest with medical supplies. Watkins was trained to serve as a medic and prepared to assist in the event of an emergency at the rally earlier that day.
— Andrew Wilkow (@WilkowMajority) October 14, 2022
- It won’t work
My opponent was caught having an affair in a storage unit, shaken down by a cab driver & then sold out his vote as a sitting city council member to hide his secret.
Imagine what Pelosi & the DC lobbyists will do with him!
Aspen Adam’s vote is for sale! https://t.co/WLNjqXwt1h
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) October 13, 2022
If Eugene Yu sits on the board of Votem, why would DHS let Votem be a founding member of Security Council of Elections?
Isn’t that a risk to national security?
AND NO, IT WON’T BE PATCHED BEFORE THE MID TERMS.
1/ Colleagues and I have found a serious privacy flaw that affects Dominion ICP and ICE ballot scanners. We've already informed Dominion, CISA, EAC, and state officials, and we've created a site to help officials and the public understand the issue:https://t.co/ErwqtixOVC
— J. Alex Halderman (@jhalderm) October 14, 2022
3/ Many people don't care if others know how they voted, but the secret ballot is an important security mechanism, and some voters—especially the most vulnerable in society—may face real or perceived threats of coercion unless the privacy of their votes is strongly protected.
— J. Alex Halderman (@jhalderm) October 14, 2022
5/ The problem has to do with ballot-level election data, such as cast-vote records (data with the votes from each ballot) and ballot images (scans of each ballot). Many localities post such data as a form of public transparency, e.g.:https://t.co/40xC7VvJcw
— J. Alex Halderman (@jhalderm) October 14, 2022
“What we seek is the reign of law, based upon the consent of the governed and sustained by the organized opinion of mankind.”
“Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”