Watch The X22 Report On Video
[JB] said inflation would be terrible for the economy, but don’t worry it is transitory, if an economist says otherwise they are fools, this was back in July 2021. Today he admits inflation is here. Yellen says they will not allow the 70’s to happen again, they will raise rates to control it, this is the cover story. Trump maps out where this is all headed. The [DS] is now desperate, they want Trumps plans for devolution, they are looking everywhere but is failing. Patriots are in control. Trump is now letting everyone know that he is running a shadow government. He is not hiding it anymore. The entire house of cards is about to come down and soon we are going to see the real President take his rightful place. The [DS] know there are only a few moves left and they are running out of time.
- On Monday July 19, 2021, the White House occupant declared that inflation was temporary and would be “transitional”. Current economists now refute that claim, as inflation continues to escalate at an alarming pace. In July Joe Biden said (transcript):
- “Now, I want to be clear: My administration understands that if we were to ever experience unchecked inflation over the long term that would pose real challenges to our economy. So while we’re confident that isn’t what we are seeing today, we’re going to remain vigilant about any response that is needed.”
- Joe Biden was asked a follow-up question after his remarks:
- Q Yes, thank you, Mr. President. At what point would you consider inflation unchecked to a point at which you would either consider taking action or you would want to see the Fed take action?
- To wit Joe Biden responded:
- THE PRESIDENT: “Yeah. There’s nobody suggesting there’s unchecked inflation on the way — no serious economist. That’s totally different”. (link)
Fast forward to today
- President Joe Biden conceded that inflation was a problem, three months after dismissing it as temporary.
- “Everything from a gallon of gas to loaf of bread costs more,” Biden said during an event promoting his infrastructure bill in Baltimore. “And it’s worrisome, even though wages are going up.”
- Used cars were supposed to be the poster child of inflation burn out. Prices ran super hot over the summer as new cars were scarce due to chip shortages but were expected to stabilize or even decline in short order. But after falling 1.5 percent in August and 0.7 percent in September, used car and truck prices jumped 2.5 percent in October. Compared with a year ago, prices are up 26.4 percent.
- That has created the rare phenomenon of used cars appreciating in value. Cars, except for notable classics and rare antiques, tend to fall in value every year.
- Prices of new cars and trucks are also rising rapidly. New car prices rose 1.1 percent in October for a 9.2 percent annual gain. New truck prices rose 10.5 percent for the year after a monthly gain in October of 1.5 percent.
- Motor vehicle accessories and parts have risen in price by 9.2 percent over the last 12 months and were up 1.8 percent in October. Motor oil, coolants, and fluids are up 11.3 percent annually and rose 2.1 percent in October.
- Repairs and maintenance work on cars is also getting pricier. Body work prices are up 6.8 percent compared with a year ago. Maintenance and servicing is up 5.6 percent. Repairs are up 4.7 percent.
- Insurance is up 6.3 percent.
- And, of course, gasoline prices have soared. Gasoline rose 6.1 percent in October, bringing the annual gain up to 49.6 percent.
- New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney, one of the most powerful Democrats in the state, conceded that he lost his reelection to truck driver Edward Durr.
- Kash Patel — who was the senior counsel for the House Intelligence Committee under former GOP chairman and Rep. Devin Nunes — says special counsel John Durham should charge White House National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan with lying to Congress.
- Do you think Durham will indict others involved with Russiagate?
- “Jake Sullivan, I think, has the same exact problem,” the former prosector continued. “He testified under oath to Congress that he had no idea what the Perkins Coie lawyer Sussmann was saying, yet the Durham indictment shows communications between Jake Sullivan, the current national security advisor, and Michael Sussmann about the Russiagate hoax.
- “So either he lied to Congress or he’s lying in the indictment.”
- It was the fourth time that U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan has rejected a bail application for Maxwell, 59. Previous applications were also twice rejected by a Manhattan federal appeals court.
- Austria’s chancellor tepped up threats of lockdown measures for unvaccinated people, as new coronavirus cases in the Alpine country are soaring.
- . On Monday, new rules took effect barring unvaccinated people who haven’t recovered from an infection from restaurants, hotels, hairdressing salons and large public events.
- A national exercise called the “Omega Exercise” will be held on Thursday to prepare the country for the next coronavirus outbreak.
- Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey says he is against COVID-19 vaccine mandates for children and will not be forcing his own kids to get the shot until he has “more information” about them.
- Speaking at The New York Times’s DealBook summit on Tuesday, McConaughey explained that while he himself has received both vaccination shots, he plans to hold out a little while longer before deciding whether to not to have his children vaccinated too.
- A Florida second grader who has been suspended 38 times for refusing to wear a mask to school confronted her local school board — and asserted that they should be in jail.
- Fiona Lashells, who just turned 8 years old, told the Tampa Bay school board in no uncertain terms how she felt about their rules.
- She is “on a mission to take back, not only her rights but every American child’s constitutional rights from the tyrant school board,” her mother, Bailey Lashells, told The Free Press.
- Fiona isn’t taking the suspensions lying down either, she has now spoke at her school board meetings twice — directly confronting those who are ruining her education.
- Kenosha County Judge Bruce Schroeder was very frustrated by the prosecution in the case against Kyle Rittenhouse today. The defendant took the stand in his own defense after the prosecution clearly failed to present their case. Even the prosecution’s own witnesses affirmed the accused was acting in self-defense.
- A desperate prosecution appears to prefer a mistrial in lieu of a most likely acquittal, by attempting today to introduce evidence against the accused. Judge Schroeder was furious at the prosecution for refusing to adhere to pretrial rulings.
Rittenhouse Case Is an Attack on Legal Gun Owners Acting in Self Defense
- “The Chicago Police Department has canceled regularly scheduled days off starting Friday and through the weekend in apparent anticipation of civil unrest in the event that Kyle Rittenhouse is acquitted,” the Chicago Sun-Times reported .
- Allow me to translate that for you….
- Because Chicago is run by Democrats, because the corporate media have been shamelessly lying about the truth of what’s been revealed in the Rittenhouse trial, Chicago police know that if Rittenhouse is acquitted (as he should be), the left-wing terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter, these dangerous babies who can’t deal with things not going their way, are almost certain to take to the streets to loot and burn in the name of social justice or something.
- The House select committee investigating January 6 is interested in gathering information from at least five members of former Vice President Mike Pence’s inner circle, according to three sources familiar with the effort.
- Among them is Pence’s former national security adviser, Keith Kellogg, who was subpoenaed by the committee on Tuesday and was with former President Donald Trump most of the day on January 6.
- Multiple sources tell CNN that some individuals close to Pence may be willing, either voluntarily or under the guise of a “friendly subpoena,” to provide critical information on how Trump and his allies tried to pressure the former vice president to overturn the results of the 2020 election.
Breaking: @JudicialWatch lawsuit forces DC Police release of Ashli Babbitt shooting video, investigation photographs and witness interview audio files. https://t.co/fxcD1ZDBwr pic.twitter.com/ta2vp7nHni
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 10, 2021
- (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received multiple audio, visual and photo records from the DC Metropolitan Police Department about the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021, in the U.S. Capitol Building. The records include a cell phone video of the shooting and an audio of a brief police interview of the shooter, Lt. Michael Byrd.
- Judicial Watch obtained the material through a May 2021 FOIA lawsuit filed after DC officials failed to respond to two April, 2021 FOIA requests submitted by Judicial Watch to the Metropolitan Police Department and the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for records related to Babbitt’s death (Judicial Watch v. The District of Columbia (No. 2021 CA 001710 B)).
- The records include a new cell phone video, edited by the DC police, that depicts police reacting to the shooting.
- Also included among the records is an audio recording of an interview of Lt. Michael Byrd by the DC Metropolitan Police on January 6, 2021. The voices in Byrd’s and other witness interview audio recordings are all digitally altered to try to hide identities.
- The documents also include photos of the area where Babbitt was killed and DC police photographs of Lt. Byrd, his hands, and his gun. The photos also include pictures of a folding knife reportedly found in Babbitt’s pocket.
- “These recordings and photos provide dramatic, first-hand evidence that the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt was unjustified,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It is disturbing that neither the Pelosi Congress nor the Biden/Garland DOJ took no action over this needless death.”
Think Shadow Government, we will come back to this in a moment
USSS ‘stay’ alerts prevent travel.
A Week To Remember.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Your sacrifice(s) will never be forgotten.
Thank you and God Bless, Veterans!
[Placeholder – SC rulings re: USA v Def appeals]
[Placeholder – OIG report > FBI, DOJ, & Media Coll]
[Placeholder – OIG report > Exe B_ABCs & Media Coll]
[Placeholder – OIG report > Foreign ASST_D1]
[Placeholder – OIG report > Foreign_Insert(s)_ORec & Info Diss]
[Placeholder – OIG report > FISA Abuse DIR_INDIR_Source_DIS]
[Placeholder – OIG report > Umbrella SPY & Targeting]
[Placeholder – OIG report > OTR_C_]
Why is that relevant?
To prevent other state actors from attempting to harm us during this transition? Russia / China?
Or conversely all for NK? Or all three.
Think logically about the timing of everything happening.
Note increased military movement.
Note NG deployments starting tomorrow.
Note false flags.
Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms.The calm before the storm.