Equal Justice Under The Law [As Written], Declas Coming, Storm Is Coming, Pain Coming – Ep. 2873
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:08:49 — 29.6MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic protection has been removed, the [CB]/[WEF] and all other players who are pushing the Great Reset are now exposed. The economy is imploding the people see this, as the [CB]/[WEF] continues to push the worse it gets for them. The [DS] has decided to go down the path the patriots laid out for them, they are trapped, they have no choice but to try to stop Trump from exposing their crimes. They are in the process of covering it up but this will not work, it will do the opposite, it will expose everything they have done. Trump has the declas it shows their crimes, pain is coming. Trump sends a message that the storm is on it’s way.
- Claim: The Associated Press reported on Tuesday morning that “U.S. inflation falls for 2nd straight month.”
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics said on Tuesday that consumer prices rose three-tenths of a percentage point in August. That represents an acceleration of inflation compared with July, when the month-to-month figure was unchanged compared with the prior month.
On a year-over-year basis, the Consumer Price Index was up 8.3 percent. This was more than the 8.1 percent annual gain forecast by economists. It was down compared with a month earlier, when the CPI had a year-over-year gain of 8.5 percent.
Two economic figures meant to capture underlying pricing pressures rose sharply in August, indicating that the economy is still experiencing a very high inflation.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland calculates both median inflation and “16 percent trimmed mean” inflation, measures that exclude outlier moves in prices that counted in the Consumer Price Index to reveal underlying inflationary pressures. Both showed that inflation accelerated in August.
The median Consumer Price Index, which reflects only measures in the center of CPI’s prices changes, rose 0.7 percent compared with the prior month, an acceleration from the 0.5 percent increase recorded in June. The unrounded figure of 0.73789 percent is the highest on record, slightly above the previous record of 0.73078 percent set in June.
- The “Inflation Reduction Act” spends billions of dollars subsidizing green energy projects, subsidies for electric cars, and propping up government-subsidized health care.
But the cost of health insurance and energy keeps rising.
- Health insurance rose 2.4 percent over the past month and up 24.3 percent from the previous year. Electricity prices rose 1.5 percent from the previous month, and natural gas rose 3.5 percent. B
- Despite Temporarily Lower Gasoline Prices, August Inflation Skyrockets with Biggest Jump in Food Prices Since 1979
Right on Cue, World’s Second Largest Appliance Manufacturer Announces Earnings Collapse and Inventory Buildup as Consumer Sales Plummet
- Today the world’s second largest appliance manufacturer, Electrolux, announced a collapse of corporate earnings
- (Electrolux) – […] Market demand for core appliances in Europe and the US so far in the third quarter is estimated to have decreased at a significantly accelerated pace compared with the second quarter, driven by the impact of high inflation on consumer durables purchases and low consumer confidence. High retailer inventory levels have amplified the impact of the slowdown in consumer demand.
Biden Admin Has Issued The Fewest Oil And Gas Leases Since The 1940s
- Biden’s administration has “leased fewer acres of land for oil and gas drilling on federal lands and waters than any administration in the last 76 years,” according to the Daily Caller and Wall Street Journal.
- According to new data from the Department of the Interior, just 126,228 acres of federal land has been issued for drilling during Biden’s tenure as President so far. It’s the least since President Harry Truman allocated 65,658 acres of land from 1945 to 1946.
- However, during that time, the government didn’t yet control offshore drilling leases, the report notes.
Oh wow, this isn't going to end well… https://t.co/ws4bzGjPO3
— Jason Epstein (@Southfive) September 12, 2022
Nationwide Rail Strike Looms As White House Seeks To Avert Supply Chain Chaos
- The Biden administration held talks with freight-rail companies and unions to avert more than 100,000 railroad workers walking off the job if contracts weren’t agreed upon by the end of the week, according to Bloomberg.
- President Biden’s involvement in stalled labor talks indicates just how serious the White House is taking the possibility of a work stoppage. Most of the railroad unions involved in contract disputes have reached agreements or were very close (as of Monday), while two unions totaling more than 100,000 workers are prepared to strike on Friday if contracts aren’t signed.
- A clear majority of 58 percent of likely voters say His Fraudulency Joe Biden should “quit blaming MAGA Republicans and get to working on the economy he ruined.”
- The poll comes from Rasmussen Reports in the wake of Biden’s disastrous Red Sermon, where he went to Philadelphia to declare war on half the country, those of us who dare support former President Trump.
- By demonizing half the country, Biden, his fellow Democrats, and the corporate media are hoping to do two things: 1) change the subject away from the recession that Biden and his disastrous policies plunged America into, and 2) improve his polling by throwing this fascist meat at the fascist left-wing base.
- The firm has more than 34 million brokerage accounts
- Fidelity launched a bitcoin-trading business for hedge funds and other institutional investors in 2018, and earlier this year allowed corporate clients to add the digital asset to the 401(k) retirement plans it manages for them. Now, the Boston firm is working toward bringing crypto to its more than 34.4 million brokerage accounts, the people said.
- A motion in limine is a “pretrial motion asking that certain evidence be found inadmissible, and that it not be referred to or offered at trial,” according to Cornell’s Legal Information Institute. The Special Counsel’s motion to include the evidence against Danchenko reveals that the FBI was aware of his activities as early as July 2016.
- “It is truly crazy that our ‘free press’ continues to frame Trump as coordinating with Russians when in fact, Clinton campaign HIRED Russian who provided disinformation re Trump that allowed spying on Trump campaign,” Cleveland added.
- They lied to the FISA Court to SPY on a sitting President while he was in the White House.
- @therealtoriabrooke is doing a thread on RussiaGate. For those not familiar with the subject should do a little bit of reading. We lived it for years, People should be informed on what actually transpired and catch up with the current information.
- GRASSLEY: “Twitter whistleblower testimony indicates that “the FBI notified Twitter of at least one Chinese agent in the company.”‘
Suing Musk was a delay tactic. They could never not in a million years EVER have him take possession of the company.
He’d trapped them and they’ve always been trapped and now everybody is going to see just how trapped they are.
And Just Like That, After Terrorizing Her Country, Authoritarian New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern Drops Mask and Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
- The authoritarian Prime Minister of New Zealand has finally dropped all remaining pandemic restrictions, but not before she subjected her country to discrimination and terror for failing to comply with her demands.
- “People will use masks for their own individual reasons. They may personally be vulnerable. They may have events they want to make sure they’re not unwell for. They may not have had Covid-19. We all just need to respect everyone’s individual decisions” Ardern said.
‘Unethical’ and up to 98 Times Worse Than the Disease: Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Vaccines
- A team of nine experts from Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and other top universities has published paradigm-shifting research about the efficacy and safety of the COVID-19 vaccines and why mandating vaccines for college students is unethical.
- This 50-page study, which was published on The Social Science Research Network at the end of August, analyzed CDC and industry-sponsored data on vaccine adverse events, and concluded that mandates for COVID-19 boosters for young people may cause 18 to 98 actual serious adverse events for each COVID-19 infection-related hospitalization theoretically prevented.
- the study pointed out, students at universities in America, Canada, and Mexico are being told they must have a third dose of the vaccines against COVID-19 or be disenrolled. Unvaccinated high school students who are just starting college are also being told the COVID-19 vaccines are “mandatory” for attendance.
- These mandates are widespread. There are currently 15 states which continue to honor philosophical (personal belief) exemptions, and 44 states and Washington, D.C. allow religious exemptions to vaccines. But even in these states, private universities are telling parents they will not accept state-recognized vaccine exemptions.
- 1) Lack of policymaking transparency. The scientists pointed out that no formal and scientifically rigorous risk-benefit analysis of whether boosters are helpful in preventing severe infections and hospitalizations exists for young adults.
- 2) Expected harm. A look at the currently available data shows that mandates will result in what the authors call a “net expected harm” to young people. This expected harm will exceed the potential benefit from the boosters.
- 3) Lack of efficacy. The vaccines have not effectively prevented transmission of COVID-19. Given how poorly they work—the authors call this “modest and transient effectiveness”—the expected harms caused by the boosters likely outweigh any benefits to public health.
- 4) No recourse for vaccine-injured young adults. Forcing vaccination as a prerequisite to attend college is especially problematic because young people injured by these vaccines will likely not be able to receive compensation for these injuries.
- 5) Harm to society. Mandates, the authors insisted, ostracize unvaccinated young adults, excluding them from education and university employment opportunities. Coerced vaccination entails “major infringements to free choice of occupation and freedom of association,” the scientists wrote, especially when “mandates are not supported by compelling public health justification.”
2 thoughts on “Equal Justice Under The Law [As Written], Declas Coming, Storm Is Coming, Pain Coming – Ep. 2873”
Please, list all the executive orders bidened signed in that fateful week and a half that basically
spelled doom for the United States of America and led to so many violations of his Constitutional oath
he should have been the subject of an article 5 convention 2 years ago. And please summarize the content of each EO. Also with all the oath of office violations why are there no consequences for violating a legally binding Oath in any of the 3 branches of our Government? Article 4. section 4 of our great Constitution guarantees that we will have a constitutional republican form of Government.
To the best of my knowledge that rules out Communism, Socialism, Democratic Socialism , Naziism and Contitutional Monarchyism as even beung considered. Is there a time limit to prosecute those elected officials and get them out of office as a result of an Article 5 Convention with the legal penalties of 1 year in federal prison and a monetary fine plus being disallowed from ever holding elected federal office again?
I guess Paul Sperry has forgotten about Obozo – among other things he is a muzzie. Out of sight, out of mind, hey?
The Michigan snap story… yeah, except they give themselves away by saying ‘QAnon’ or ‘democracy.’ When ever ya hear either or these buzz-words, you know ya have a swamp toad in your presence.
Comments are closed.