Trump and the patriots have been working hard to bring manufactures back to this country, and it is working. The patriots are now creating a parallel system, the pressure put on China will help destroy the [CB], all of this has been coordinated. Pelosi and Steyer working together over many years, was Trump impeachment funded by the failed high speed rail. Trump continues to hit Comey’s character letting the people know that he broke laws and violated FBI policies. JW forces [HRC] to testify, the judge ordered it. Flynn no evidence produced, prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence. Nunes files 8 criminal referrals and 2 for criminal conspiracy. Epstein’s handlers are not off the hook in NY. Did [RC] testify against them? Trump tweets out a pic of an explosion in Iran, was this really directed to the DS. Another event rounds out this hot aug month. But this time the event will not work in their favor, next wave incoming, patriots move in for the kill.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.01.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- U.S. President Donald Trump on Aug. 23 announced a new round of raising tariffs on $550 billion worth of Chinese goods, and telling U.S. companies to move their operations out of China. China expert Frank Xie believes that when the trade war has escalated to this level, it will bring devastating consequences to China’s economy, but will not have a major impact on the United States.
- “The Chinese communist regime has been trying to drag [the trade talks] out to give itself more time, and the Trump administration is fully aware of that. In addition, Beijing has broken its promises several times. They promised to buy agricultural products, but later changed their mind. At a certain point, they even promised to buy large quantities of agricultural products, but they did not make any purchase thereafter.
- In addition, the decline in China’s exports to the United States will drastically reduce China’s trade surplus, which in turn will exhaust China’s foreign exchange reserves. The Chinese regime’s ability to intervene in the yuan exchange rate will also decrease as a result. It will then trigger a new round of bubbles bursting, such as a housing market crash, banks going bankrupt, and a credit crisis.
- “China’s economy will decline. From the bursting of the real estate bubble, to higher unemployment, to the deterioration of the entire economic environment, combined with inflation, the Chinese economy is facing an almost complete collapse,” Xie predicted.
- President Donald Trump spoke with reporters outside the White House on Friday afternoon before he left for Camp David.
- During the presser President Trump told reporters that 13% of US companies will be leaving China and doing business elsewhere due to the current tariffs on Chinese goods coming to America.
Take a listen
The DS is pushing everything they have right now. Comey’s report was released, Congress is coming back to DC and coincidentally we have another event involving a shooting to try to push the DS gun legislation, coincidence, I think not. Remember the patriots are dripping the information out to the public, beginning with how these individuals believe they are above policies and laws and how they will violate them to push their personal agenda. The patriots plan to drip feed allows the patriots to continually keep it coming and the DS will need to continually use ammunition, not just once but multiple time, as we all know ammunition is hard to come by. We will be talking about all of this a little later in this report but first, lets talk about pelosi, high speed rail and Tom Steyer, he has been behind the impeachment of Trump plus he is running for president.
- A top House Democrat to whom billionaire Tom Steyer has donated campaign funds steered more than a billion dollars to an infrastructure project that benefitted his hedge fund.
- Steyer, who founded and led Farallon until late 2012, has used his fortune to elect Democratic senators and governors. He has pledged to spend $50 million of his own money in 2014 and to raise another $50 million.
- Among the beneficiaries of his political largesse is House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.). “”We want to support Nancy as much as we can,” Steyer said in an interview last year.
- Over the past decade, she has steered federal subsidies to a light rail project designed to stimulate commercial and residential growth in Mission Bay. Experts say the project swelled real estate values in the area.
- By last year, Pelosi had steered more than a billion dollars in federal financing to San Francisco’s Third Street light rail project, which provided Mission Bay with previously unavailable public transit access.
- Her support was more than just financial. Pelosi went out of her way to expedite federal backing for the project in the face of bureaucratic hurdles designed to ensure responsible stewardship of taxpayer funds.
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) August 30, 2019
- Illinois Republican John Shimkus announced Friday he won’t seek reelection to the House next year.
We now know that Comey has violated FBI policies at least 25 times, Trump the patriots are continually pushing that Comey is dirty, Trump tweeted out the following
I was right about Comey, CROOKED COP!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 31, 2019
He also tweeted something about John Roberts, remember Trump doesn’t just mention things out of the blue,
Donald J. Trump
….reports are coming. Comey very vulnerable. But where is the Supreme Court. Where is Justice Roberts? If you lie to a court, you should be held in contempt. So, if you abused the FISA, you must be held accountable. I hope Justice Roberts will take action.” Jason Chaffetz, Fox
John Roberts was the one that said OBamacare was unconstitutional, then one day he changed his mind, said it was constitutional and left the country for two weeks. Was he blackmailed.
- Rep Nunes outlines the misconduct by the former FBI Director, Nunes also notes the framework for his criminal referrals to the DOJ; two of them involve referrals for criminal conspiracy.
“They could have charged Comey with theft of government documents, 641 of the Criminal Code, because the IG found these were not his personal documents, these were government documents.” @GreggJarrett “Comey’s claim that these were just his own personal recollections would not..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2019
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2019
JW has done it again, Tom Fitton pushes HRC to respond, Tom Fitton tweeted out the following
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 30, 2019
- Judicial Watch announced today that a federal judge granted seven additional depositions, three interrogatories and four document requests related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unauthorized email server. Hillary Clinton and her former top aide and current lawyer Cheryl Mills were given 30 days to oppose being deposed by Judicial Watch .
- The court rejected Justice and State Department arguments to protect Clinton and the agencies from additional discovery and ordered agency lawyers to respond to Judicial Watch’s questions about their knowledge of the Clinton email issue. The court granted all of Judicial Watch’s requested discovery but gave Clinton and Mills 30 days to file any opposition to the requests to question them in person under oath.
- The new court-ordered discovery allows Judicial Watch to take testimony and gather evidence of Clinton’s handling of emails, specifically in an “after action memo” drafted by Heather Samuelson, Clinton’s senior advisor at State and White House liaison. The memo was created in December 2014 to memorialize the Clinton team’s processing of the Clinton emails. The discovery also asks for when Justice and State Department attorneys learned about Clinton’s private email use; and what senior records-keeping officials at the State Department knew about Clinton’s emails and when they knew it.
- The contentious will-they, won’t-they dance continues between federal prosecutors and the defense of former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. The government wants to move forward with sentencing, but the other side is pushing back. Flynn’s defense argues that the prosecution is engaging in “malevolent conduct” by withholding exculpatory evidence.
- From the motion filed Friday
The prosecutors in this case have repeatedly failed to produce Brady evidence despite (i) the clarity of this Court’s Order, (ii) their ethical and constitutional obligations, (iii) specific requests for documents the prosecutors know are exculpatory, and (iv) those requests being made multiple times. Not only have the prosecutors thumbed their noses at this Court’s Order, they have ignored the rules of ethical conduct for the D.C. Bar.
- The defense says this includes the anti-Trump texts by former FBI agent Peter Strzok and attorney Lisa Page.
- “Counsel for Mr. Flynn has repeatedly requested the unredacted messages between Strzok and Page, the unredacted 302s of Bruce Ohr, as well as details of the information the Department and Special Counsel had of their messages prior to Mr. Flynn’s plea,” they wrote.
- Source: lawandcrime.com
[Placeholder – [DECLAS] Exculpatory Evidence [Illegal Hold-Non_Report] FISA_T_SURV]>>7260840 (/pb)
[Placeholder – [DECLAS] Exculpatory Evidence [Illegal Hold-Non_Report] FISA_T_SURV]
T = Target(s)(ed)?
Watch the news this week.
Flynn lawyers say the evidence against him was obtained via either illegal surveillance, an intelligence operation to smear him, or a criminal leak. pic.twitter.com/9tU5Eu9KdD
— Ivan Pentchoukov (@IvanPentchoukov) September 1, 2019
- Ms. Liu is involved in three cases where pertinent documents were withheld from the defense –
- Liu was involved in the Maria Butina case where a young woman sits in prison today, due to the fact that she was set up by the Deep State FBI. The information related to the FBI’s set up was never provided to her or her attorneys in spite of numerous requests from the defense for this information which was the government’s duty to provide to her.
- Liu also is involved in the Concord Management case. This case has been a mess since day one.
- In addition, Liu is involved in the Deep State’s sham indictment of the courageous General Mike Flynn.
- The Wolfe case was a sham as he was sentenced to only two months for his crimes with the US Senate stepping in to request leniency for Mr. Wolfe.
- Now it looks like Liu is involved in the McCabe case and will determine whether to bring charges against former corrupt FBI Director Andy McCabe.
- If Liu is involved it is doubtful that McCabe will be indicted for any of his many crimes!!
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) August 31, 2019
This should NEVER happen to another President again! pic.twitter.com/4ynSXVo9e9
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2019
Take a listen
Epstein’s army: Four women that millionaire pedophile ‘relied on to recruit and train his victims’ – who were given immunity under his Florida sweetheart plea deal – could now be investigated in New York
- Sarah Kellen, Nadia Marcinkova, Lesley Groff, and Adriana Ross were named as potential co-conspirators in Jeffrey Epstein’s 2008 ‘sweetheart’ deal
- They received immunity from Florida prosecutors but the deal does not protect them in New York, where authorities continue to investigate the late pedophile
- Though he is dead, many of his victims are calling for charges to be brought against his network
- A fifth woman Haley Robson – who worked as a recruiter – wasn’t covered by the Florida deal but was not indicted by a grand jury when police tried to charge her
Did Rachel Chandler testify against her fellow handlers?
- Officials in New Mexico have determined that land leases given to Jeffrey Epstein had no original justification and are moving to take the land back from him, according to a report.
- “The original leases to Epstein appear to have no beneficial use justification to the State, but rather appear to simply have been taken by him to increase privacy and the landmass surrounding his estate. This sweetheart deal must be canceled and reassigned to a New Mexico ranching family.”
- The two agricultural leases that Epstein held total over 1,000 acres and originated in 1997 and 1999, respectively. The leases were both renewed in 2016 and were set to run until 2021.
- China’s worst nightmare may be happening: Mainland Chinese citizens are now participating in pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong, according to recent reports.
- a “small cohort of mainlanders have joined the demonstrations, taking extraordinary risks to support a society that offers freedoms unavailable back home.”
- The mainlanders said they value Hong Kong’s autonomy from Chinese control and have joined marches, signed open letters supporting Hong Kong, and defended the movement on social media.
- Their participation is an indication that the movement could spread to mainland China, despite attempts by the government to brand the Hong Kong protesters as traitors.
- On Friday, Trump tweeted an image of a destroyed rockets at an Iranian launch site:
- After facing critical questions from reporters on Friday, Trump tweeted on Saturday:
Being scolded by failed former “Intelligence” officials, like James Clapper, on my condolences to Iran on their failed Rocket launch. Sadly for the United States, guys like him, Comey, and the even dumber John Brennan, don’t have a clue. They really set our Country back,….
UPDATE— Shooter was a white male in his mid-30s.
It started with a traffic stop gone wrong.
- Looser gun restrictions go into effect in Texas after deadly mass shootings
- A slate of new Texas laws that loosen regulations for firearms went into effect Sunday after a month in which the state experienced multiple mass shootings.
- The bills, which were passed during the 86th Texas legislature, ease restrictions surrounding access to guns on school grounds and churches, among other provisions.
- House Bill 1143 says that the Texas Education Code will be updated to “prevent school districts from regulating the manner in which a licensed person’s handgun, firearm, or ammunition is stored in their vehicle in a school parking area.”
- Meanwhile, Senate Bill 535 clarifies that licensed handgun owners will be permitted to carry firearms in places of worship.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called for the Senate to vote on gun control legislation in the wake of the mass shooting in Midland, Texas.