The patriots are now trapping the [CB] establishment, in the UK BJ has created virtually the same deal TM created, but within the deal there is another deal that the patriots will use against the [CB]. UK is getting ready to vote on the BREXIT. Deutsche Bank is now laying people from the bank, this is not a good sign. The patriots have now exposed the [CB] and the MSM, the MSM and certain financial pundits have been pushing a recession. The [DS] is pushing impeachment, with no vote, they are panicking because they know that the IG report and the Declas are coming. Romney has a secret Twitter account. Trump drops clues at his rallies. The MSM is now getting ahead of the story. The patriots want Schiff to step down. The troops are being withdrawn from Syria and Afghanistan. Pelosi, Schiff and other try to undermine Trump in Syria. Another piece is being added to the puzzle, this is needed.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.21.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The EU will wait for UK debate before offering an extension. Meanwhile, Johnson will seek a meaningful vote.
EU ambassadors agreed on Sunday morning that the withdrawal agreement would be sent to the European parliament on Monday. MEPs could vote on it on Thursday if the Commons has given its approval by then.
- The European parliament, which is sitting in Strasbourg this week, will only ratify the deal after it has been approved by the Commons.
- With just 10 days to go until the U.K. is due to leave the bloc on Oct. 31, Johnson’s government planned to ask for a “straight up-and-down vote”
- The request came just two days after lawmakers voted to delay approving the Brexit deal. House of Commons Speaker John Bercow could refuse to allow such a vote because parliamentary rules generally bar the same measure from being considered a second time during the same session of Parliament unless something has changed.
- Bercow says the vote sought by the government was “in substance the same” as one held on Saturday and it would be “repetitive and disorderly” to allow a new vote Monday.
- Johnson’s Conservative government will now go to its Plan B: get Parliament’s backing for the deal by passing the legislation necessary to implement it. The government plans to publish the bill later Monday and hopes to have it become law by Britain’s scheduled Oct. 31 departure date.
- CEO Christian Sewing has concluded that it’s possible to cut enough of the associated technology costs to outweigh the loss in revenue, Bloomberg sources report, adding that the bank will likely cut a low double-digit percentage of jobs at the business.
Trump and the patriots are now pushing the narrative, they are pushing the clues, they are educating the people, why, because very soon we are going to see something we have never seen before in this country, people will be held accountable. People ask why don’t we just arrest them now, the public needed to be educated, we need to remember many have been brainwashed by the MSM, thats all they know, the players needed to be introduced, the crimes needed to be introduced, the MSM is now trying to get ahead of what is coming, this will help the patriots, because it will allow people to question the MSM narrative plus the MSM is also educating the public even though they are putting a spin on the story, remember the patriots have facts and evidence, the MSM, DS do not, it has all been planned from the beginning and one crucial piece to the puzzle is ready to be inserted, we will be talking about this a little later but first Mitt Romney is now in the cross hairs.
- Mitt Romney was featured in a lengthy anti-Trump expose’ in The Atlantic.
- During the interview Mitt admitted to having a second secret Twitter account following 668 people.
Via the Atlantic:
It didn’t take Slate contributor Ashley Feinberg too long to find the secret account.
- The Pierre Delecto Twitter page was set to private.
- CD Media continues to post updates.
- Apparently, the Ukrainian government under Zelensky is working with the FBI on Democrat meddling in the country in 2016 and on the shady conduct of the Biden family in Ukraine.
- Via CD Media:
- Our source has seen the data from within the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office. CD Media can confirm the prosecutor’s office is ready to cooperate with the FBI and the information has been recently provided to FBI agents.The first thing readers must realize is that the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) was an organization set up (extra-judicially) by the Obama Administration within Ukraine to help the Democrats cover up the vast corruption that had been going on, and as a tool to go after then-candidate Donald J. Trump. In fact, the initial head of the bureau engineered by the U.S. State Department in Ukraine, Artem Sytnyk, has been tried and convicted of conspiring to help presidential candidate Hillary Clinton defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 election. Sytnyk’s group was the office that released the so-called ‘black ledger’ against Paul Manafort, who was then Trump’s campaign manager and now sits in jail, convicted by the Mueller investigation.
- CD Media has access to numerous documents and will be posting updates this week from Ukraine.
Trump is keeping the up the pressure on the fake impeachment inquiry and the crimes of Schiff
- The President called Schiff a “fraud” and demanded his deposition to find out why he made up a fabricated transcript of Trump’s call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and read it during a congressional hearing.
- Trump also asked if the entire Ukraine hoax was a “corrupt Adam Schiff con.”
This Scam going on right now by the Democrats against the Republican Party, and me, was all about a perfect phone call I had with the Ukrainian President. He’s already stated, NO PRESSURE! Where is the Whistleblower, or the 2nd Whistleblower, or the “informant?” All gone…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 20, 2019
….because their so-called story didn’t come even close to matching up with the exact transcript of the phone call. Was it a Corrupt Adam Schiff con? Why didn’t the IG see this? When do we depose Shifty Schiff to find out why he fraudulently made up my phone call and read this..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 20, 2019
….fiction to Congress and the American People? I demand his deposition. He is a fraud, just like the Russia Hoax was, and the Ukraine Hoax is now. When do the Do Nothing Democrats pay a price for what they are doing to our Country, & when do the Republicans finally fight back?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 20, 2019
Adam Schiff is the subject of two pending ethics complaints before the House Ethics Committee… https://t.co/bwWGym3a1V
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) October 21, 2019
Censure (at least) Corrupt Adam Schiff! After what he got caught doing, any pol who does not so vote cannot be honest….are you listening Dems?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 21, 2019
The [DS] players and the MSM are preparing for the release of the Declas and the IG report, they have been releasing articles to get ahead of what is coming, they are mentioning the investigators, and some of the players, as more and more people read this they will know that something is going on that had to do with the 2016 election, Russia and how all this got started, now many will believe that its about Trump but when more and more evidence is produced the MSM will need to adjust their stories, and each time more evidence is produced the will be reporting on who actually started all of this, it will become harder and harder to spin the story.
- Federal prosecutors reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation have asked witnesses pointed questions about any anti-Trump bias among former F.B.I. officials who are frequent targets of President Trump and about the earliest steps they took in the Russia inquiry, according to former officials and other people familiar with the review.
- The prosecutors, led by John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, have interviewed about two dozen former and current F.B.I. officials, the people said. Two former senior F.B.I. agents are assisting with the review, the people said.
- The number of interviews shows that Mr. Durham’s review is further along than previously known. It has served as a political flash point since Attorney General William P. Barr revealed in the spring that he planned to scrutinize the beginnings of the Russia investigation, which Mr. Trump and his allies have attacked without evidence as a plot by law enforcement and intelligence officials to prevent him from winning the 2016 election.
- Closely overseen by Mr. Barr, Mr. Durham and his investigators have sought help from governments in countries that figure into right-wing attacks and unfounded conspiracy theories about the Russia investigation, stirring criticism that they are trying to deliver Mr. Trump a political victory rather than conducting an independent review.
Now we all know that IG report is about to hit, Trump at his rallies has been dropping clues that the DS are about to face justice.
- President Trump gave a couple of rallies last week, one in Minneapolis and one in Dallas/Ft. Worth. During his rallies the president offered various hints that the Deep State may soon soon face justice.
- We know that the IG’s report regarding FISA abuse of Obama’s FBI, DOJ and Deep State spies around the world, is about to be released. We also know that AG Barr has an investigation into the Deep State actions taken before, during and after the 2016 election led by a man named Durham.
- Here are some clips from his speech in Dallas which relate to the corruption in DC that the President is trying to stop. Take a listen
Trump mentions HRC emails quite often, when Comey was fired they found a White Binder and other evidence that will not help HRC, and others. Patrick Howley tweeted out the following
As you look at the 500+ Hillary email security violations, remember that the FBI has Hillary’s backup “Datto” device and Weiner’s laptop emails (the real prize). Oh, and DOJ found a white binder in fired Comey’s office safe marked “CLINTON EMAILS”https://t.co/uSyNxmXALe
— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 19, 2019
Comey hid a white “CLINTON EMAILS” binder in his office safe that DOJ found when they raided his office while he was away. Bill Barr has all the cards here. Also, Weiner’s laptophttps://t.co/gSChWfBTnf
— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 20, 2019
The patriots have been talking about the great awakening for a long time, Trump and the patriots have been educating the public, preparing them and it seem to be working. The awakening is happening
- Despite over three state years of nonstop mainstream media lies and bias a majority of American voters are not buying the Russia-collusion nonsense and see it for what it is.
- A majority of American voters believe top level intelligence officials worked to prevent a Donald Trump presidency.
- Rasmussen reported:
Just over half of voters still believe in the likelihood of an illegal high-level effort to stop the Trump presidency, but not nearly as many expect anyone to be punished for it. Voters are evenly divided over which of the major 2016 presidential campaigns is more likely to have had illegal foreign help.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters think it’s likely senior law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency. That includes 34% who say it’s Very Likely. Thirty-six percent (36%) consider high-level illegality as unlikely, with 22% who say it’s Not At All Likely. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.
The patriots are almost prepared to take down the [DS], all the pieces are being put into place, and of the pieces looks like it will be in place by Feb 2020
- WikiLeaks founder is charged in the U.S. under the Espionage Act with conspiring to receive, obtaining and disclosing classified information
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was denied the chance to postpone his hearing relating to his extradition battle with the U.S., as he spoke of the difficult conditions of his incarceration at a high-security prison in London.
Julian Assange’s extradition to the U.S. is scheduled for February.
Threat is real.
Key to DNC ‘source’ ‘hack’ ‘187’.
- An address book of Jeffrey Epstein contains 13 contact numbers for various residences of Queen Elizabeth II’s second son, Prince Andrew, including Buckingham Palace, Mike Fisten, one of the first investigators who examined the allegations of sex trafficking activities levelled against the US billionaire, will reportedly reveal in a UK documentary, according to The Telegraph.
- Fisten said that the book, which was discovered in Epstein’s mansion in Palm Beach, was “a treasure trove of Jeffrey’s activities” and also “showed us the scope of Jeffrey’s travels, girls, and contacts”.
“He has thirteen phone numbers to contact the Duke. And (these numbers went everywhere), Wood Farm, Sunninghill Wood Farm, Sunninghill numbers, the Palace, his home number, his home email”.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel says her attempt to create a multicultural society has “utterly failed,”
- Merkel told an audience of young members of her Christian Democrats (CDU) that allowing people of differing cultural backgrounds to live side by side without such integration was a huge mistake,
Merkel faces pressure from within her CDU to take a tougher line on immigrants who don’t show a willingness to adapt to German society and her comments appeared intended to pacify her critics.
- The stunning admission comes weeks after the former director of Germany’s foreign intelligence service, Dr August Hanning, suggested Merkel had created a “security crisis” in Germany due to her open-border policy. (Summit News)
“We have seen the consequences of this decision in terms of German public opinion and internal security – we experience problems very day,” he said.
- It wasn’t that long ago that Obama deep state operatives, led by US Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, accused General Michael Flynn of violating the Logan Act for making calls to foreign dignitaries including the Russian ambassador after Donald Trump won the election in 2016.
- The Logan Act, enacted in January 30, 1799, is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi andAdam Schiff flew off to Jordan this weekend on their shadow diplomacy trip.
- The Democrat leaders met with Jordanian leaders and others to undermine Trump’s Syrian policy and to cover up their crimes, we have seen this before, Iran, NK, Ukraine, China, etc….
We are now seeing deaths of prominent people
1. Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D) Baltimore, MD 68
2. Mark Hurd, CEO of three major technology companies including Oracle, 62
3. Thomas D’Alessandro III former Mayor of Baltimore, MD and Speaker Pelosi’s brother, 90
4. Luke Gregory, CEO Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital, 63