Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 09.29.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
In a letter, the U.S. EPA administrator tells Newsom that his executive order mandating only new electric car sales in California by 2035 may be illegal and questions the feasibility of the increase demand in electricity “when you can’t even keep the lights on today.” pic.twitter.com/f3piV4UtZe
— Alexei Koseff (@akoseff) September 28, 2020
- The Conference Board’s Consumer Confidence for September was expected to rebound from its lowest level since 2014. And rebound it did with the headline confidence print screaming higher from 84.8 to 101.8 (smashing expectations of 90.0).
- Hope dominated the headline beat:
- Present situation confidence rose to 98.5 vs 85.8 last month
- Consumer confidence expectations rose to 104.0 vs 86.6 last month
- US home prices re-accelerated in July (according to the latest Case-Shiller home price index data), rising 0.55% MoM (vs +0.1% MoM exp).
- The 20-City Composite index surged 3.95% YoY – the best annual gain since Dec 2018.
- Phoenix, Seattle, Charlotte reported highest year-over-year gains among 19 cities surveyed.
- New York was the only major city to see MoM decline in home prices.
Do extended periods of negative policy interest rates continue to encourage commercial bank lending? A large panel of European and Japanese banks provides evidence on the impact of negative rates over different lengths of time.
Analysis suggests that both bank profitability and bank lending activity erode more the longer such negative policy rates continue, primarily due to banks’ reluctance to pass negative rates along to retail depositors. This appears to negate one of the main arguments for moving policy rates below the zero bound.
The data clearly show that losses on interest income accelerate over time and begin to outweigh the gains from noninterest income. As a result, the impact on overall profitability falls below zero. Our regression analysis for the impact on overall bank profitability becomes negative on average with statistical significance after five years under negative interest rates.
- The solution is to let the free market set interest rates rather than a tail-chasing consortium of economic wizards who have never spotted a bubble or a recession in real time.
- Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden is raking in Wall Street cash from all the big banks at five times the rate of President Trump,
— IAFF Local 22 (@IAFF22) September 29, 2020
Now Fake News @CNN is actually reporting that I wanted my daughter, Ivanka, to run with me as my Vice President in 2016 Election. Wrong and totally ridiculous. These people are sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 29, 2020
#FLYNN NOW: Lawyer for former FBI agent @petestrzok who interviewed @GenFlynn late January 2017, files brief with court. Claims “some of Mr. Strzok’s notes…appear to have been altered” + “the date added is wrong + could be read to suggest that a meeting at the WH happened pic.twitter.com/gu2NpC32fo
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 29, 2020
BREAKING: Sidney Powell, lead lawyer for Mike Flynn, tells court hearing that she met with White House lawyers and President Trump within the past several weeks to provide an update on the case; says she also asked the president NOT to issue a pardon for Flynn – @NBCPolitics
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 29, 2020
FWIW: Two weeks ago a trusted Twitter source told me that there would be no indictments before the election, but guilty pleas could be secured prior to Nov. 3rd. This is consistent with what @MariaBartiromo‘s source told her. https://t.co/Tt6Kai80oR pic.twitter.com/UO6LxzAte5
— FOOL NELSON (@FOOL_NELSON) September 28, 2020
“You’ve got teachers, you’ve got firefighters, you’ve got front line workers … paying more in taxes than the self-professed billionaire?,” Sen. Harris asks, discussing Pres. Trump’s tax records. “It’s just completely, patently unfair.”https://t.co/ueUhixmJVn
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) September 29, 2020
Net worth before running for President:
The Trumps – $4.5 billion
The Obamas – $3 million
The Clintons – $480,000
Today: The Trumps – $3 billion
The Obamas – $70 million
The Clintons – $120 million
— NYCBoardOfElections (@BOENYC) September 29, 2020
Minneapolis police investigating ballot harvesting claims amid allegations surrounding Omar
- The Minneapolis Police Department is investigating claims by Project Veritas that individuals tied to Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., engaged in illegal ballot harvesting before the election.
- “The Minneapolis Police Department is aware of the allegations of vote harvesting. We are in the process of looking into the validity of those statements,” a department statement read on Monday. “No further information is available at this time on this.”
— Nick Short 🇺🇸 (@PoliticalShort) September 29, 2020
- The bill, the See Something, Say Something Online Act, joins similar efforts in the Senate that seek to amend Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to make large tech companies, including Alphabet Inc.‘s Google and Facebook Inc., legally responsible for removing specified illegal content on their platforms.
- Section 230 currently exempts tech companies from being held liable for third-party content on their platforms, except when it violates federal criminal laws, such as copyright infringement and sex trafficking. Under the new bill, companies would have to report content dealing with criminal activityinvolving illegal drugs, hate crimes, murder, and terrorism, or risk being held liable for that content.
- So what does this bill do, The bill would make social media companies liable not only for censorship but for facilitating criminal acts.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 29, 2020
- A member of the British Parliament announced he has nominated Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- “When others have resorted to violent solutions, [Biden] has argued that the best force is the force of argument,” Chris Bryant, a member of the Labour Party, told the Standard. “Because guns can stop a heart but well-placed words can change many hearts, and many hearts can change a world.”
- Any head of state or national politician can nominate someone for the prize. A far-right member of the Norwegian Parliament, Christian Tybring-Gjedde, has nominated President Trump for the honor in both 2018 and 2020.
- “For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other peace prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde said in 2020, citing the U.S.-brokered deal normalizing relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirate
- President Trump was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize earlier this month.
- It should have happened years ago.
- A member of the Norwegian Parliament, nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize after Trump successfully accomplished a peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- And then President Trump was nominated a second time for the Nobel Peace Prize, this time by Magnus Jacobsson for his historic Kosovo-Serbia Peace Agreement.
- And Now Trump was nominated for his THIRD NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for his “Trump Doctrine.”
The independent Sentinel reported:
President Trump will be nominated for a third Nobel Peace Prize by for his extraordinary peace doctrine.
- Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Robert Redfield told a colleague Friday “Dr. Scott Atlas is arming Trump with misleading data” about COVID-19, c
- Within hours of NBC posting its story, numerous ideologically allied outlets had amplified it. Here are some screenshots of the Google News results for the story just a few hours later:
- “The extreme comments that have been reported are an attempt to delegitimize me and undermine the president of the United States,” Atlas said, not a dispassionate, science-based position. “There can be different opinions about scientific evidence, but to say I’m citing false information is a lie,” he said later.
- “Science is about openly challenging and discussing different ideas, and it is critically important that we start doing that regarding this pandemic,” he continued. “No real scientist would disagree, and any confident scientists would welcome a debate with colleagues holding different views.”
- Fadi Faouri has slept in his store in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, for 122 straight nights, trying to protect a livelihood that is nearly destroyed.
- “Napping” may be a better way to describe it, he said, since he rarely gets more than a few minutes of shuteye at a time.
- The protests are often violent, said Faouri, 38, whose store is less than a half-mile from the park that’s been the center of the protests.
- “Stuff is being damaged on a nightly basis, people are shooting at each other every night,” said Faouri, who’s had the shop for eight years. “Every night we have a new store that got looted. They break in, they take whatever and go. They walk away.”
. The activists have been shaking down business owners almost all summer, creating a social justice rating system and threatening those who don’t comply.
WATCH: Kamala Harris says “we have to reimagine public safety and how we do public safety in our country.”
Biden and Harris plan to “reimagine public safety” just like the Democrats are doing in Portland, Seattle, and Minneapolis! pic.twitter.com/7YgAhicumM
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) September 29, 2020
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/28/2020 16:48:01 ID: 64a75f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10825022 / 10825334
Direct Link: 10825334
Lisa Barsoomian, is a Washington Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) attorney. She is a protégée of R. Craig Lawrence, whose law firm defends clients, all Democrats, against FOIA requests. They have represented Hillary Clinton 17 times, Bill Clinton 40 times, Barack Obama 45 times, Robert Mueller three times and on five occasions, the FBI. Represented William J Clinton 98.”
Is Barsoomian helping (singing?) or being monitored (FISA)?
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/28/2020 17:04:51 ID: 64a75f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10825022 / 10825631
Direct Link: 10825631
Comey tooknover the CF investigation in 2002 while Mueller was FBI director.
These documents are heavily redacted:
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/28/2020 18:17:50 ID: c87c4f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10826617 / 10826731
Direct Link: 10826731
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/29/2020 12:38:09 ID: 51569f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10835005 / 10835804
Direct Link: 10835804
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/29/2020 12:43:18 ID: 518fed
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10835803 / 10835883
Direct Link: 10835883
Intentional or careless?
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/29/2020 15:11:36 ID: 61dad3
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10838075 / 10838579
Direct Link: 10838579
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/29/2020 15:13:31 ID: 61dad3
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10838075 / 10838629
Direct Link: 10838629
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/29/2020 15:14:01 ID: 61dad3
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10838075 / 10838649
Direct Link: 10838649
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10838075 / 10838496
Direct Link: 10838496
Clinton campaign discussed ‘swift boat project’ to undermine Trump
The Clinton campaign discussed assembling a “swift boat project” earlier this year to undermine Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, according to newly released emails from WikiLeaks.
In a Feb. 26, 2016, exchange involving Democratic strategist Joel Johnson, as well as Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri and chairman John Podesta, assembling a group to destroy Trump was discussed.
“I know you can’t look past Bernie and March primaries — but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project?” Johnson asked in an email to Palmieri, according to the hacked emails.
“Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide — but not a half assed scramble,” Johnson added.
Swift-boating refers to the group Swift Boat Veterans for Truth that accused John Kerry of fabricating his exploits to win decorations during his military service in Vietnam when he ran for president in 2004.
The term “swift-boating” has since become synonymous with nasty campaign tactics.