Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people in Sweden are now hoarding food. The inflation and high fuel costs are making it very difficult for the people, some people are resorting to stealing food. The global warming hoax has failed, it just disappeared. The [CB]/[WEF] to centralize the system has fallen apart. The people have been waking up, they need to wake up to see the [DS] system. now the people are starting to realize how the country is, how much control the [DS] had over the people. Now their control is gone, the people are awake and now the crimes of the [DS] are being exposed. Trump wants to know what the consequences will be for all of their crimes. The people now will demand accountability, they will want trials. The question is, did Trump just activate Wray?
- Swedish food retailers are sounding the alarm over a recent surge in food thefts across the country, particularly meat products, as inflation and costs of living continue to rise.
- Several spokesmen at food retailers have warned over the growing food theft trend, such as Andreas Selsborg, store manager at the grocer Willys in the city of Uppsala who said, “The thefts have really escalated in the last year. We have petty thefts almost on a daily basis. And the bigger thefts are sometimes monthly.”
- “Absolutely, one thing we have noticed in late autumn is that there has been a shift. People don’t steal goods such as shavers anymore, but they steal meat,” Gustav Johansson, a trader with the grocer ICA told broadcaster SVT and added, “And it’s not just expensive meat, it’s all meat. These are also other goods. We stopped a thief a week ago who had taken three boxes of plain butter, which is over a hundred packets of butter. After all, it has also become expensive.”
- Is this the first major commercial real estate domino to fall in the aftermath of covid’s “work from home” revolution?
- The corporate owners that operate the recently reopened Crowne Plaza Hotel in Times Square filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Wednesday in an effort to resuscitate the ailing and lawsuit-plagued business, Bloomberg and TheRealDeal reported. • The owners – ultimately owned by affiliates of Vornado Realty Trust – will try to sell themselves out of of bankruptcy, or will repay creditors with reorganized equity, they disclosed in court papers (The case is Times Square JV LLC, 22-11715,U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York).
- The building, located at 1601 Broadway, has struggled for years under a “burdensome” licensing deal with InterContinental Hotels Group for use of its Crowne Plaza brand and on a complex ownership structure; additionally Covid-19 forced the hotel to close until November of this year, court papers stated,
- According to recent media reports the $1.7 trillion omnibus budget and legislative bill was sent to the White House late Wednesday night. However, Joe Biden and his familial entourage had already departed DC for their holiday vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- However, the continuing resolution/omnibus spending bill needed to be signed by December 30th in order to fund government without technical interruption, so the White House sent the bill all the way to St. Croix for signature via Spirit Airlines.
- The only Spirit Airlines flight that landed in St Croix this evening emanated from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It landed on the islands at 5:40 pm.
- A senior administration official confirmed DailyMail.com on Thursday that the White House had officially received the bill. (read more)
- Thick ice covers historic waterfront in Buffalo as cleanup efforts continue following winter storm
- Thick ice coated a historic waterfront in Buffalo, New York, as cleanup efforts continued in the area following a deadly winter storm. Footage captured by James Lai shows ice on the lampposts of the Erie…
‘Nobody works. Nobody gives a damn’: Billionaire Home Depot co-founder, 93, blames socialism for destroying capitalism – as he slams Biden, ‘woke people’ and Harvard grads for putting obstacles in the way of entrepreneurial success
- Bernie Marcus believes Home Depot’s success couldn’t happen in 2022
- ‘We would end up with 15, 16 stores. I don’t know that we could go further’
- He added that ‘nobody works anymore. Nobody gives a damn’
- Called Joe Biden ‘the worst president in history’ and blamed ‘woke people’
- Bernie Marcus, 93, believes the success the company he began with Arthur Blank in 1978 couldn’t happen today because of people standing in the way of the business community.
- He also listed human resources executives, government bureaucrats, socialists, Harvard graduates, MBAs, Harvard MBAs, lawyers and accountants as the obstacles to entrepreneurial success in 2022.
Agreed, reduced competition is not good for the people
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 30, 2022
- Sam Bankman-Fried, met with Biden officials at least 4 times in 2022 including a meeting in September with White House advisor Steve Ricchetti.
- FTX was laundering money from Ukraine and moving millions to donate to Democrats in the 2022 midterms.
It was a nifty trick by Democrats to get some easy campaign cash.
- Earlier this month Elon Musk said suggested that donations to Democrats were likely much larger than the $40 million declared and as high as $1 billion!
- The truth is likely somewhere in between the two numbers.
- Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) declared Thursday on MSNBC’s “All In” former President Donald Trump “probably does” have a mental health problem.
Jim is publicly supporting McCarthy & does not want to be Speaker.
Jim wants to chair Judiciary & the left is terrified of him bc he’s going to be great!
If he’s Speaker he can’t lead investigations into the FBI & DOJ.
He’ll have his hands & talents tied with Speaker duties.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 29, 2022
Time to be honest to America about the Speaker’s race. Not play up our conservative fantasies and sell Speaker candidates that don’t want to be Speaker.
The Never movement in the Republican Party is only hurting America and needs to end.
Let’s get it together and Save America!
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 29, 2022
- Highlights of the report include:
- On their 2015 federal return, Trump and his wife declared negative income of $31.7 million, with taxable income of $0. The couple paid federal income taxes of $641,931.
- The 2016 return declared negative income of $31.2 million, with zero dollars of taxable income. The Trumps paid $750 in taxes.
- The 2017 return declared negative income $12.8 million, with $0 in taxable income. The couple paid $750 in taxes.
- The 2018 return declared total income of $24.4 million, with taxable income of $22.9 million. The Trumps paid $999,466 in federal income taxes.
- In 2019, the Trumps declared $4.44 million in total income, and $2.97 million in taxable income. They paid $133,445 in taxes.
- The 2020 return shows negative income of $4.69 million, with zero dollars in taxable income. The tax paid by the Trumps was $0 and they claimed a refund of $5.47 million.
Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan have been reportedly arrested by Romanian authorities in human trafficking investigation
— Dexerto (@Dexerto) December 29, 2022
- Andrew Tate was arrested today for alleged human trafficking after posting this video last night. Three things in this video stand out to me. He says that Greta Thunberg is a slave to The Matrix, talks about pizza and makes a clown reference.
- = pedophile code word
- There’s more to this story.
- NARRATIVE SHIFT: Look at all these Twitter accounts posting that Andrew Tate’s arrest is “the real pizzagate”. They’re trying to fool people, once again, into thinking that the Podestas, Jeffrey Epstein, Balenciaga, etc., is not Pizzagate and it was never real. Regardless if Tate is innocent or not, his arrest is being used to deceive you about Pizzagate. Don’t fall for it.
- The placing of the pizza box clearly seems staged to me.
We know that Andrew Tate’s father was a CIA agent because he admitted it on tape.
The question then becomes:
Was he sending this message on his own accord or is he just some other puppet in the game?
What are the chances he calls out Soros puppet right before he’s arrested.
It seems coordinated.
I noticed he was speaking out about Satanism and Balenciaga in a very clear and concise way.
There’s more to this than meets the eye.
- Like much else in this show, it all appears staged. For God’s sake, he was arrested for alleged human trafficking on the one-year anniversary of Maxwell’s trafficking conviction.
- And the pizza box thing. Tate knows what it means and he knows we know. A wink at us and them, similar to Elon’s Satanist costume.
- Let’s see what happens.
- TMZ article said they located him using the pizza box.
- I am convinced [they] set this up to conflate internet search results of human trafficking & pizza.
Now this event will flood the results.
- 1. Tate just happens to get into a Twitter war with one of the most famous teenage girls in the world. Greta
- 2. Which has Greta saying
“Small Dick Energy”
- 3. He makes this awkward video with Pizza and Clown.
- 4. The organization connected to all this is called “GRETA”
- 5. And Tate is already out.
- 6. Put a lot of eyes of human trafficking (trended all day)
- 7. Prince Andrew is trending again.
- The U.S. Virgin Islands’ attorney general is filing a lawsuit against J.P. Morgan Chase for allegedly facilitating notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex trafficking to high-powered clients.
- The lawsuit, filed by the USVI AG Denise George on Wednesday, is suing the major bank for “knowingly providing and pulling the levers through which recruiters and victims were paid.” It further argues that the bank was “turning a blind eye” to Epstein’s sex crimes.
- “Human trafficking was the principal business of the accounts Epstein maintained at JPMorgan,” the lawsuit adds.
- The lawsuit also accuses Chase of concealing “wire and cash transactions that raised suspicion of a criminal enterprise whose currency was the sexual servitude’ of young girls.”
- Chase Bank maintained a relationship with Epstein from 1998 to 2013 before it suddenly cut ties with him. The bank has not issued an official statement on the lawsuit.
- A Swedish prosecutor dropped a rape investigation against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, ending the near decade-old case that had sent the anti-secrecy campaigner into hiding in London’s Ecuadorian embassy to avoid extradition.
- Although the prosecutor’s decision can be appealed, it probably closes the case, which was launched in 2010. The accuser’s lawyer said she was studying whether to appeal it.
This DHS-backed censorship consortium used 120 analysts to censor millions of social media posts on elections and covid-19.https://t.co/88YpFKoTuJ
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) December 28, 2022
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 30, 2022
- Russian missile troops and artillery struck four Ukrainian command posts in the past day during the special military operation in Ukraine, Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov reported on Thursday.
- “Russian missile and artillery troops struck four Ukrainian army command posts in the area of the city of Kherson, the communities of Kupyansk, Novoosinovo in the Kharkov Region and Gavrilovka in the Dnepropetrovsk Region, and also 83 artillery units at firing positions, manpower and military hardware in 102 areas,” the spokesman said.
- “In the city of Seversk in the Donetsk People’s Republic, a Msta-B howitzer was obliterated and D-20 and D-30 howitzers were wiped out in areas near the settlements of Ivanovka in the Donetsk People’s Republic and Orekhov in the Zaporozhye Region,” the general said.
- The Ninth Review Conference of the BWC saw no progress on the diplomatic front. So Russian MIL have decided to start naming names!
- This timing is conveniently paired with the soon-to-be-published Fauci/C19 portion of the Twitter Files.
- The public is being prepped to deliver the MOAB… C19 was a bioweapon.
- MUST READ!
Russian MIL Begin Naming Names! Fauci and Collins of the NIH Created C19!
Biological Update from Russian Ministry of Defense, pertaining to the conclusion of the Ninth Review Conference of the BWC. To put it briefly, no ground was made. The West blocked all proposals put forth…
On the afternoon of January 6, Ray Epps texted his nephew about the events at the Capitol: “I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it.”
And we wonder we he was never charged and why he’s the only person whom Kinzinger and Cheney will defend. pic.twitter.com/8WfIs5nlE1
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) December 30, 2022
Antifa members rightly charged with domestic terrorism are granted bond, but J6 pretrial defendants are still held in jails/prisons nearly 2 years later with no bond.
The two-tiered justice system in America needs to end.https://t.co/gwDjH3csLl
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 30, 2022
- It is down to the wire in Brazil as convicted criminal Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is scheduled to be inaugurated Jan. 1. The leftist Supreme Court has ordered mass arrests of Bolsonaro supporters and for the protest camp outside Army HQ in Brasilia to be cleared. President Bolsonaro has appointed a new Military Commander and has not left the Presidential Palace yet. He is due to speak today.
- Fake news CNN Brazil spread false rumors that President Jair Bolsonaro had fled the country for Florida, when actually he had sent his wife Michelle and daughter, possibly to keep them safe from an eventual confrontation. A special unit was put together to provide security to the Bolsonaro family in the USA. Rumors have it the Bolsonaros may be at Mar-a-Lago.
- Read Abe Hamadeh’s filing in the Superior Court here.
- The Gateway Pundit reported that on Thursday, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Randall Warner announced Democrat Kris Mayes beat Republican Abe Hamadeh by 280 votes in the race for Arizona’s Attorney General.
Maricopa County has still refused to give information regarding provisional ballots.
There are still 4000+ votes that have not been counted. We don’t know who they are, they don’t know if their vote has been counted.
Voters have been disenfranchised.
— Abe Hamadeh (@AbrahamHamadeh) December 29, 2022
- Yes AG Merrick Garland, what are the consequences? As one of your tax paying employers, this American citizen wants to know what do you plan on doing about it? Will you assign a special counsel like the one looking into @realDonaldTrump fake MaraLago classified document nonsense or will you take this FBI collusion and deceit seriously and fix the problem? One fix could be to publicly arrest those who are directly responsible for rigging the 2020 election. I pray you have the courage to act!
- Donald J. [email protected]
- FBI director picks replacement for supervisory agent who headed Jan. 6, Whitmer probes
- The former assistant director left the agency before Republicans had the opportunity to question him while in the House majority.
- Special Agent Steven D’Antuono, who oversaw the federal law enforcement investigations into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and the plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, recently announced his retirement as head of the FBI office in Washington D.C..
- David Sundberg, currently the special agent in charge in New Haven, Conn., was selected by Wray to be the new assistant director in charge of the Washington Field Office, according to new an FBI announcement.
Anonymous ID: d7cbcd No. 7243889
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fce708 No. 7243859
If all directions of the echo chamber [MSM] state the same thing – even if FICTION/FALSE – do most people then consider it TRUE (factual)?
Direct communication is CRITICAL.
Who controls the FAKE NEWS?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to incite violence, wear masks, make threats, use/carry weapons, and physically harm others who oppose their ideology?
Why does ANTIFA attempt to ‘justify’ such violence by labeling the ‘challenger’ as ALT-RIGHT or NAZI?
Why doesn’t the LEFT condone such acts of violence and call for an immediate end?
Define ‘Insurance Policy’.
Define ‘Warning Against Attempts to Unveil’.
[‘They’ prey on emotionally unstable (helpless) individuals and use them as PAWNS]
What does WRAY know and when will he release to the PUBLIC?
Does such violence (extremism) justify NG deployment in the future ahead of ‘planned’ public releases?
Military Spending Bill.
Smile for the Camera.